Brittany and Chad
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Suspend belief. This is a totally sappy romantic fantasy with a few religious overtones and a fair bit of sex. It was too erotic for finestories. That makes it different for me. It was fun to write and I hope you will find it fun to read. I hope you enjoy it in the vein it is submitted. I just pile on the good fortune! If you remember Pollyanna or know the term, these two have it happening. Hopefully, it's fun to read for some light-hearted, happy fare

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

We got there in time to share lunch.

We ate and then frolicked in the water. The guys kidded me about my suit until they noticed how the girls were looking at me. Everyone loved Britt's suit and the fact that our colors matched perfectly. There were a few ouh's and ah's when Britt told them that my mother helped her pick both suits. Toby had one of his rare moments of saying something right. He held up his cola can and said, "Here's to two beautiful, wonderful people, who make a perfect couple. I am proud to call both you my friends." The rest clapped and cheered while we blushed with arms around each other's waists. It was late afternoon when we all packed up and cleaned the area. We got home by six. I pulled into my usual parking spot. We got out and went inside. Once there, Dad insisted that he see my suit. We had just dressed over our suits. Both of us stripped our cover-up's off and stood arm in arm again. We let go long enough to slowly turn around. Mom said, "You two need to give your Dad a good look. It will help prepare him for our vacation later this summer!"

Dad's eyes were a little wide. He slowly said, "I will if you will."

Mom grinned, "Good. Ours are deep blue. I did get you the large pouch, too."

For the first time, I saw Dad blush and, for the second, he was speechless. Mom leaned over and kissed him. Britt and I had, of course, turned around with our arms around each other facing our parents. We kissed, too.

We went upstairs to change and came back down more normally dressed including under clothes. Supper was good and fun. The evening passed quietly.

In the morning, I got up as usual to have breakfast with Dad. As soon as I left the bathroom, Britt went in to shower and fix herself. She came down to join us. When I heard her start down the stairs, I got up, freshened Dad's coffee and mine, and fixed her a cup the way I now knew she likes it.

She came in and said "Good morning" to each of us. She saw the cup and asked, "Is Mom up already?"

Dad jumped in and said, "No, Britt. Chad fixed it for you. It must be true love." He grinned.

She looked at him with an innocent smile. 'I've known that for a while." She put her head on my shoulder giving it a gentle pressure. I gave Dad the big grin.

He said, "I'm not sure I want to match wits with you two together. It gets a little challenging."

I took my turn and said, "We are quite a team, aren't we?"

"Yes, I have found that to be true. You don't do badly separately but together you are quite a pair."

"Knowing that, how do we go about discussing an exception in the house rules?" Britt asked him with a bland look.

He shuffled a bit. "Lois and I set most of those shortly after we were married. We would have to be in agreement about any change or exception."

I said, "In that event, I think we should postpone anything further until Mom is present."

We could all hear her starting down the stairs. Dad got up to fix her coffee as he always did when she was joining us. By the time, she reached the kitchen, he was finished and her cup was sitting on the table waiting for her. She sat down. She saw Dad's look. She looked at us and said, "Have you two been picking on Charles?"

"Of course not!" Brittany said calmly. "We are just helping him with his thinking."

Mom didn't say anything but looked her disbelief

Dad said, "Lois, I'm glad you're here. I felt outnumbered."

Mom said, "You were. They make a very powerful pair."

Britt let the silence sit for a long moment waiting. I didn't know exactly what she had in mind but knew I would back it and would like it.

""Charles, what was the question?"

I saw Britt release the smallest breath. Dad said, 'I was asked about seeking an exception to the house rules."

"What did you say?"

"I explained that we developed these rules shortly after we were married. We developed them together and would have to agree to any change or exception."

"So, you weren't denying the change or exception, you just want my agreement first."

"Not exactly, I don't know what exception or change is to be presented. Therefore, I cannot have agreed to it. I was simply explaining procedure."

"Would you agree that Britt and Chad would present a closely reasoned, logical suggestion?"

"Of course, I just don't want to be railroaded."

Mom continued, "The waiving of the rules seemed to work well earlier this weekend. Do you agree?"

"Yes, but I want to know what I am agreeing to before I agree to it."

Dad was about as flustered as I can ever remember seeing him.

Mom said, "We have time. Who wants to offer the exception?"

I suspected, but didn't know what she had in mind so I wanted Britt to speak. She said, "Mom, Dad, one of the rules that Chad explained to me was that we have to wear clothes and underclothes. He said that meant I couldn't go braless around the house or go commando. I'm not a nudist or a tease. However, there are times when wearing a bra is uncomfortable. This morning is one of those instances.

"I was a little sweaty from my shower but had to strap on my bra with discomfort to come down here for coffee and a chance to talk with my family. I don't want to miss that time. I love each of you. This tee shirt would not show my nipples. I don't think anyone could tell whether or not I'm wearing a bra.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.