Brittany and Chad - Cover

Brittany and Chad

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Suspend belief. This is a totally sappy romantic fantasy with a few religious overtones and a fair bit of sex. It was too erotic for finestories. That makes it different for me. It was fun to write and I hope you will find it fun to read. I hope you enjoy it in the vein it is submitted. I just pile on the good fortune! If you remember Pollyanna or know the term, these two have it happening. Hopefully, it's fun to read for some light-hearted, happy fare

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The word that Britt was living at my house was making the rounds and we were questioned about that by our friends at school.

Toby said, "How does it feel to have the hottest girl in school living in your house?"

"Toby, you've met my parents. Nothing happens though I love having her around so we can talk."

"Yeah, right! Dude, that's too much.'

One girl who was a junior also went up to Britt and said something unpleasant. Britt just turned her back on her and started walking away. That didn't make the girl, Amanda, happy. I suddenly remembered that Amanda had had a crush on me and perhaps still did. She jumped Britt from behind. Toby had seen what was happening and had pulled his phone and started videoing what was happening. You could see Britt turn pale and then tried to turn away again. Amanda jumped her and then people pulled her off Britt who rushed into my arms once I had helped sling Amanda out of the way.

She was crying. She moaned, "Why was she so mean? I've never done anything to her!"

Alison, Toby's sister, said, "You didn't know it but you did. Chad has never given her the time of day and he's gaga over you."

Both of us said, "Oh!" By then teachers arrived and the three of us followed by Toby went to the principal's office. Toby eased into the vestibule with all of us. Mister Baker came out and asked, "What's going on?"

Amanda said, "She jumped me. She took my guy and then she pushed it in my face."

Britt and I were in shock. Before we could say anything, Toby said, "Mister Baker, I believe I can resolve this."

"Toby, how are you going to do that? It's just your word. We'll have plenty of that."

"Mister Baker, I have video of the entire event." Toby held up his phone. Mister Baker motioned him over. Face red, Toby went over and displayed the video. It didn't pick up much sound but the pictures were very clear. Mister Baker watched it through. Then he had Toby show it to the rest of us.

He said, "I think that resolves the issue. Toby, can you email me the video?" Toby nodded. "Do it! Everyone but Amanda and Missus Spitzer may leave. We left. Amanda was expelled for the rest of the year. This was the second time she was involved in a fight and Mister Baker wouldn't tolerate her presence any further. Amanda's father came to pick her up claiming his daughter would do no such thing. He quieted when he saw the video and left with his disgraced daughter in tow. We heard this later from Mom who is good friends with Missus Spitzer.

The rest of the school day passed quietly. We went out to my car and drove over to the hardware store. Britt went inside with me to get the keys. Toby was just clocking in for his afternoon of work. We had headed to the key machine and he met us there with Mister Morris.

"Good afternoon, Chad. Who is this beautiful young lady and what can I do for you today?"

"Hi, Mister Morris. I have the pleasure to say that she's with me. Her name is Brittany Stevens."

"Good afternoon, Brittany. I'm glad Chad brought you inside." He took her hand politely and gently. "Chad's a very lucky young man."

She blushed just the slightest bit. "Thank you, Mister Morris. I think we're both lucky."

I gave him a second to get his mind back on business. I didn't blame him. Though there was nothing overly tight or intentionally alluring about what Britt was wearing, it looked good on her like everything did. I said, "Mister Morris, I need three keys made.'

"Sure, Chad. Let's see them." I handed them over. He looked at them. "This one is easy. Toby, start on it while I pull the two for the car."

He looked at Brittany as he rummaged through his inventory. He said, "How did this young man trap someone as beautiful as you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.