Brittany and Chad
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Suspend belief. This is a totally sappy romantic fantasy with a few religious overtones and a fair bit of sex. It was too erotic for finestories. That makes it different for me. It was fun to write and I hope you will find it fun to read. I hope you enjoy it in the vein it is submitted. I just pile on the good fortune! If you remember Pollyanna or know the term, these two have it happening. Hopefully, it's fun to read for some light-hearted, happy fare

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Finally, Britt kissed me hard and said, "Chad, thank you for what you have done. I've never been sure what would happen to me. Lately without you, I don't think it would have been good. I want all of this to work out especially you and me."

I gave her a long, gentle squeeze that made her purr in my arms as I cupped a breast and thumbed the nipple through the dress and her bra. I said, "I want things to work out, too. You are a beautiful, nice person. You should be happy."

She turned and straddled me. "I am when I'm with you. Now, let's go to bed before we really violate the rules." She rose and gave me her hand to help me up. I stood and pulled her close for one of those total body kisses. After a long time, we broke the kiss and headed upstairs arm in arm. Her door was on one side and mine on the other.

She kissed me softly and whispered, "Good night, my love. Dream of me."

I whispered back, "There is no one else I would want to dream about, Britt."

We pulled our bodies close in a hug and a kiss and went to our rooms.

I woke up the next morning feeling more refreshed than I could remember in a long time. I went to the shower, shaved, and finished the process of getting dressed for church. I went downstairs as I saw Britt's door open. She saw me and I smiled at her and she smiled back. I went on down and she headed to the shower wearing panties and a tee shirt.

Downstairs, I found that I beat Dad so I started the coffee and pulled out bread for our breakfast. He came down a few minutes later and joined me at the table. To my surprise, a freshly scrubbed Britt came down wearing shorts and a tee shirt. I didn't know if she had on panties but she was wearing a bra. She said, "Hi, Dad!" in a quiet but cheerful voice. In a lower more sultry tone, she said, "Good morning, Chad."

She got a cup of coffee and stole one of my pieces of toast. She bit into it and wrinkled her nose. I said, "We have peach or strawberry. I will fix either one for you.

She thought a moment and said, Strawberry, please" She took another small bite and put it back on my plate while I got up and put another piece of bread in the toaster.

Dad was grinning. He said, "Are you going to take that from her?"

"Gladly, if she'll give me a kiss to make up for what she took." Britt leaned over as I sat down and she lightly kissed my lips.

Dad chuckled. "Might not be that bad a deal either."

Mom came in and said, "What might not, dear?"

Dad said, "Brittany took a piece of Chad's toast but wanted a different jelly on it. She gave him a kiss to make up for the bite she took. He's making her a piece for her own."

Mom said, "That's not a bad exchange.

"Chad, put another piece in for me, please."

Britt beat me up and did it. "No problem, Mom." Dad got her a cup of coffee fixing it like she likes it.

She gave him a smile and a soft kiss. He said, "You're right, Son. It is a fair exchange."

We all had a small laugh. When the toast popped up, I got up and put a slice for Mom on a plate and the other for Britt on a plate. The butter and jellies were on the table.

We ate and drank in a companionable silence.

After finishing our little breakfast, the ladies went back upstairs to dress for church. Dad and I had another cup of coffee and then went upstairs to brush our teeth. I came out of the bathroom as Britt was exiting her room. She had borrowed some of Melody's older clothes and was wearing long pants, a blouse, and low heels to match. She was stunning. I just stood there with my jaw hanging open.

Mom came out and saw me. She said, "Close your mouth, Chad. You don't want to catch flies.

"Very nice, Brittany. You look terrific." Dad came out and gave a wolf whistle. Britt blushed and smiled. We trooped downstairs and got in Dad's car. At church, Dad came around to hand Mom out. I noticed that most of the men in the area watched with a little envy. I got around to Britt's door and handed her out continuing to hold her hand. Everything seemed to stop for an instant and then folks continued to go into the church and talk to their friends.

Dad and I were standing on the ends of our foursome with Mom and Britt in between. I heard Mom whisper to Britt, "Elegance always gets rewarded, dear. You look great!"

Britt and I had come twice before to the early service, which was informal. Sunday School and the regular service were more formal. We had looked ready to go to the lake like many others there. Britt had done her hair up again today. I can't remember a time ever before when I was more proud than this moment.

I whispered, "The prettiest girl on the planet is with me. Wow!" Britt giggled but she squeezed my hand as we walked in. We went inside to the classroom for older high school students. People were there who knew us both. There was only one other couple, Jack and Elaine. We were greeted warmly by our friends. Toby sidled up to me and whispered, "Brittany looks gorgeous today, not that she's ever bad looking."

I smiled wider. "Tell her, Toby. She won't bite."

He came around to her and said, "Brittany, I just have to tell you that you look absolutely gorgeous today."

She smiled at him and he blushed deep red. "Thank you, Toby. That's a nice thing to say. I appreciate you saying that." She gave his arm a pat with her free hand.

A few minutes later, Dad came in and said, "Mister Raines is sick. You are invited to join my class for today or meet with the junior high group. The college age group won't start meeting for a month yet."

I whispered to Britt, "Come on, Mom and Dad team teach that class." She nodded. The class was fun. Dad was leading this morning. He made his points carefully and with plenty of references to verses in the Bible. Finally, he referenced a verse in the fourth chapter of Elijah and I raised my hand. "Is that book in the Old or New Testaments?" I said it with a grin.

"Neither," he answered. "I just wanted to make sure you were all listening." Everyone chuckled dutifully. Later, Dad prayed before dismissing us. Mom waited as some folks thanked him for the lesson. Then, they started out for the regular service. Britt and I trailed them closely.

Britt said, "Dad, do you have a Bible I could borrow?"

He and Mom stopped and turned. Mom said, "Brittany, don't you have a Bible?'

She looked troubled. She said, "My parents never, ever went to church. The only times I have been is when I'm with Chad."

Mom looked at Dad, "Charles, don't you have a new English version she can use until she gets one of her own?"

"Of course, Lois. I have one she can have as her own. If she wants a different version, we can handle that, too."

She said, 'Thank you, Dad. Whatever you suggest will be great."

We went through the service and all four of us received communion. In the back of my mind, I knew you were supposed to have been baptized first. I figured if neither Dad nor Mom were going to say anything, I sure wouldn't. I had always realized that Mom and Dad didn't totally agree with all the church said, now I knew it.

We would make the same production of getting into the car. Dad had, as always, stopped and talked to many people. Mom did the same. We had made our way to the car and were leaning against it waiting for them.

Suddenly and seemingly out of the blue, Britt asked, 'Do you like your life, Chad?"

I thought for a moment. "Yes, I guess I do. I had never really thought about it before. It's just always been the life I've had."

Britt said, "I like it, too. I want us to stay together and make a good life. I don't think either of my folks was ever happy. Yours look happy. I told you once that one of the things I love about you is your calm. You have some highs but few lows. I want that for me and for us."

I had put my arm around her as we had been talking and give her a gentle squeeze. "We can work at making each other happy. I enjoy making you happy."

"Chad, you always know the right thing to say. I enjoy making you happy, too.

"Could we walk home? It's only what, six blocks?"

"Sure. I'll tell Mom or Dad." I told Mom and she nodded. We left walking hand in hand. We were in no hurry just enjoying the cool of the spring day. We were almost home when a patrol car slowed and the officers inside waved at us. I smiled and waved back. The Chief was as good as his word. We got home and sat out on the back porch because I forgot my keys. There was a swing there for two and we fit into it comfortably. Britt curled up with her feet under her. With a mother and a sister, you would think I would have figured how it was done by now but I hadn't though the effect always interested me.

We just enjoyed the time and each other's presence. When I heard our car drive up, I gave them a moment to get out and shouted, "We're in back." Mom and Dad joined us as we all sat in silence.

Finally, Dad said, "Have you any plans this afternoon?"

I thought a moment. Britt beat me to the idea. "We're going to go to the lake for the afternoon."

Mom said, "That's fine. Be back by eight for supper."

Britt and I looked at each other and grinned. "Yes, Mom!" We said together. We went inside to change and get our stuff. I slipped into a pair of cargo shorts and a tee shirt with sneakers. Looking around, I couldn't find my suit until I realized it was in the back seat of my car from yesterday. Golly, yesterday seemed like a long time ago!

I opened the door of my room and Britt was coming out, too. She had a normal towel with some clothes rolled up in it. She was wearing her bikini with its cover-up. I figured her clothes were rolled up in the towel.

She looked at me and said, "Where's your stuff?"

I said, "It's still all in the back seat of the car."

"Oh!"

"Yeah! That's what I thought, too. I still need to get a small cooler for drinks and water. I'll meet you in the kitchen. Gimme your roll and I'll put it in the car." She did and I took it down, put it in the backseat with mine and picked a small cooler from the garage. I brought it into the kitchen and whispered, "Wow!" Britt was bent over at the waist looking in the refrigerator to pick out our drinks. It was a truly heart stopping sight! She had made her selection and stood turning around. She saw me staring and said, "What?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.