Could I Interest You in a Short Pump? - Cover

Could I Interest You in a Short Pump?

Copyright© 2013 by Pettybox

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Jess Sparkhill is a relatively small time shoe manufacturer who has ecked out a pretty good living taking over his Fathers business. He has a somewhat open relationship with a fellow entrepreneur, Mary Belanger, but his interest in her young protege, Allison MacGruder, is piqued when he first sees her as someone he might not have a chance with. As her story unfolds he begins to find she may be just the thing to solidify his life. But first he must deal with Mary, his "friend with benefits."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Going out to my car and getting in for her ride in to work Allie wore a smile a mile wide. She knew this was something that we would eventually do every day. We had a weekend of escalating commitments to each other and we were on the right track to reaching our goal, to make our lives for each other forever.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked, knowing it was a Monday.

"I'm with you and we don't care who see's us. Wait until you see the smile on my face when I come home with you on Thursday!" She said bubbling over.

"Too much happy for a Monday, although I do look forward to making this a day to day thing." I said.

"I'm happy now but I have a couple weeks laundry to catch up on at home. I focused so much on the wedding I let things go."

"Well, remember, we'll leave for your parents on Friday if we can get the connections, so keep that in mind in your catching up plans." I warned her.

"Oh damn! That means I can't move in Thursday night, I'll have to pack at home to bring my things with me on Friday morning." She said making a sad face.

"You can't pack ahead of time?"

"I can, but I'll sit up Thursday night thinking of all the things I wish I had packed and have to go home again anyway. I don't have enough duplicate essentials yet. Put up with me traveling. God, if you survive traveling with me you can marry me without a worry." She said laughing.

"Eventually, I'll teach you how to pack. Two people, 3 nights, ONE suitcase, no sweat."

"Jess, I need options when I travel!"

"Allie, you'll be naked in bed with me a third of the time we're there." I said with a sly grin.

"Uh, ... good point. I'll listen to the experienced traveler, but I'm putting condoms in the suitcase first, should I pack 6 or 12?" She said trying to top my sexy remark.

"How thick are the walls between your room and your parents?" I asked smartly.

"I used to put a pillow over my mouth when I diddled." She giggled, "But I didn't know how to REALLY get off back then."

"The clothes we wear, a change for Saturday, clothes for dinner, and Sunday we wear the clothes we came in with a new top or shirt, what have you. You're only going to be sitting on a plane. Wear the same pants in and out." I told her since plane seats are where people just park their ass for hours at a time.

"You mean like Sheldon's "bus pants" on Big Bang Theory?" She asked.

"I've only seen that show a few times, but I know about "bus pants". Yes, like Sheldon."

"I'll feel more comfortable if I pack my own bag. Indulge me Jess." She asked cutely.

"OK, but be sure you have it ready Friday morning because when we leave for Logan, there are no more stops. We'll be on the clock. I'll already have boarding passes. Your bag has to be a carry on for this to work." I warned her as we got to work.

I kissed her in the car and then we walked into The Towers building to begin another week of work. I suppose our attitudes towards work were different than others muddling in. Allie absolutely LOVED her job and would work 7 days if she could, and I owned my business, so I knew if I didn't take an interest I would end up in the poor house.

When I got in Rachel's fill-in, Cynthia, was already there and she knew the whole system from working with my Dad, and then me for a short time, and also from being briefed by Rachel. Cynthia was probably 50 or 55 but still sharp as a tack and knowledgeable about the new technologies. She worked as a high paid office temp, like Kelly Girl, but she normally took May to October off to enjoy life. She was married once and he had passed away long ago but apparently left her well taken care of, as well as the fact I think she was quite a saver at one time. She had told me before that once she reached 59 and a half where she could draw from her accounts with no penalty, she would be off to tour the world and maybe never call anyplace home. When I would ask how long that would be she coyly smiled and said when I called and found her number no longer in service, I would know. A true guess of her age would be 55, but she looked much better than most 40 year olds. I know that when I was 18-19 I had a clear shot at her and it would have been no-strings too. But, my Dad always warned me about "sleeping with the help". I think he knew Cynthia was probably a fire cracker, and maybe she had tried to seduce him as well, once my Mom was institutionalized.

"Good Morning Jess! How's my favorite doing today?" She greeted me.

"Cynthia, it's been too long. I want to thank you for doing this for me. I guess I was lucky to catch you in town." I said.

"Actually, I was supposed to be on a cruise and it was cancelled because the ship had a fire. It's been rescheduled for later this week, but I passed. I'm a little paranoid, plus the guy I was going with thought it would be an engagement cruise. You know, getting too serious. I've been married once and I don't need that again. How about you? Anyone caught you yet?" She asked as she got up from the desk and hugged me.

"Yes, I'm sure you'll meet her this week. We're getting a bit serious." I said as I admired her long legs and ass as she turned back to her desk.

"Is that the Allison MacGruder on the reservations I made for you this morning?"

"Wow, you got that done already? I thought I was going to have to show you how to get into email and everything." I said happy she had taken the bull by the horns.

She raised an eyebrow and smiled. "There's nothing you have to teach me, I know it all."

I could tell she had a double entendre in mind with those words, but she had to know I wouldn't bite, even though I'll bet she could teach me a few things. She had a sexy mouth, firm boobs, nice ass, and long lean legs. I was sure she got her way whenever she wanted.

"I'll have your sales reports on your desk, well, on your computer screen in about 5 minutes. I had to get your newest sales man to resend. I think there was a power glitch when he sent the first time." She said as she busied herself.

"I guess you do have things in hand. So, you have my web appointments and I don't believe anyone will be in office today. I'll be in my office and answering correspondence, mostly by email, but I'll send it all to you for corrections. I know web slang and abbreviations are accepted, but we still send things out in English." I told her before disappearing into my office, but not before I heard her say, "just like your father".

Monday evening Allie and I simply rode together as I brought her home and we shared a kiss with promise of a call later if she or I had the time, but it never happened, both of us catching up from our weekend in Boston and together.

Tuesday we agreed to go shopping for groceries, but this time filling her refrigerator and pantry, and mine as well. We shopped together for both of us in a way that would become habit during our "breaking in" period of living together. It was the first time we shopped and did not have any sex after we got back. We had a lot of frozen things as well as dairy and once I dropped her off we decided it was best I get everything back to my townhouse. Wednesday night was my tenants meeting and Allie stayed behind at work to catch up to a few projects as she was leaving early on Friday. Then Thursday she needed time to pack, so by Friday night at her parents' house we were going to be randy, AND needy.

Before taking off from Logan we were relieved to hear that the entire Northeast was clear and cool. Our flight left right on time, and even made up about 10 minutes, making our stop and stay in Philadelphia just a few minutes before we took off a little early to Scranton. We shed about 40 passengers and took on 40+ to fill the 737. We landed in Scranton before 8:00 pm and ended up first in line at the rental desk, arriving in Danville just about 9:00 pm.

Allie was nervous the whole trip, anticipating her parents reaction to me staying in her room WITH her. Her longest time of letting her worry line on her forehead relax was when I told her about our owners meeting dinner. I had to hurry home to prepare the main dish, my mother's Swiss steak, and Allie loved the fact I was a "little" domesticated.

"How were the fried cheese curds?" She wondered.

"They were awesome. She worked about 10 minutes adjusting the oil temperature, but once it was right, she impressed us all with her Wisconsin treats." I said as she suddenly seemed to droop back into the seat.

"What's the matter Allie? You're letting this overtake you." I whined, sick of seeing her obsess.

"My Dad is going to freak when we tell him you're staying with me, in MY room."

"If he protests all we say is that we respect his views on it and respect his decision NOT to allow us to stay together under his roof. Then we call and get a room and tell them we will meet them in the morning. If they accept that, we'll do it. If there's any talk about sex you just say that sleeping together does not mean sex. We simply love each other and want to share that intimate time together." I coached her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.