Could I Interest You in a Short Pump?
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2013 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Jess Sparkhill is a relatively small time shoe manufacturer who has ecked out a pretty good living taking over his Fathers business. He has a somewhat open relationship with a fellow entrepreneur, Mary Belanger, but his interest in her young protege, Allison MacGruder, is piqued when he first sees her as someone he might not have a chance with. As her story unfolds he begins to find she may be just the thing to solidify his life. But first he must deal with Mary, his "friend with benefits."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

"Can I do a few things to make this feel like our home, and not just yours?" She asked after she put her things away.

"Like... ?" I asked.

"Umm, pictures? A few scents, some kitchen spices, a few things on the wall in the living room and the kitchen. Just things that if you threw me out tomorrow you would still appreciate." She said cutely, sort of expecting some resistance.

"That would be fine. Do you want to make a list and we'll go out? Maybe we can catch that little Tapas Bar just outside the complex for a little bite and a drink before we come back."

"Oooo, that sounds great, and sexy too." She giggled, happy I was open for change.

I went and changed into some relaxing clothes other than the stiff jeans I was wearing for the drive home while she made her list of things she would like. I was just finishing tucking my shirt into my shorts when she came into the bedroom.

"Oh, it appears I missed the best part of the show." She cooed and then got serious. "Have you ever thought of a second recliner? I think there's room for it out there and I can always take it to my place if I had to. I think I can afford it."

"Will you please drop the defeatist attitude? We're going to be just fine, and if the possibility exists that we aren't "just fine" it will be a situation where we both realize it with no animus. You seem to think there will be a situation where it'll be me versus you or conversely. We both know we love being us and as we get to know each other it's all adjustments. We WILL be fine in a spirit of give and take. We won't use ANY of your money for this stuff, I'll use mine, figuring mine will be yours someday anyway. A second recliner will be great. Come here." I asked her.

She came over to me and I gave her a huge hug and pulled her tight slipping my hands down to cup the pert cheeks of her ass while I whispered to her.

"You know that I'm falling in love with a person I know I love so much about. Where do you think I'll find as cute an ass to hug and squeeze elsewhere? ... and lips so soft to kiss ... and a heart so big that I can feel it beating right now?"

"It's beating so fast because I can't believe how much you love me and how much I love you as well. I've always worried that I might fall in love with someone who didn't love me. So many times in my life I've loved someone who didn't know I existed. I know so well that you love me. I want to fall face-first in love with you. I know we can make it happen, I guess I just don't want you to think I'm assuming too much." She admitted.

"Don't over think US, Allie. Let it happen. Do you remember what the first impression of me was, that day at the elevator?" I asked her.

"Honestly? I thought "who is this guy thinking he can pick me up" when I know you were giving me elevator EYES. I detested you at that moment, but when you proved to be real helpful I had to admit to myself that although you leered at me, you also wanted to help."

"So you detested me, and now you think you love me. See how things happen. Have faith, my little lover. Let it happen."

"I will, I promise." She said with a kiss before we broke the hug to leave.

We made small talk as we rode to one of the local Malls where there was an arts and crafts chain, as well as a Pier 1 store. It was funny to watch her get into her creative mode, almost like she was at work. She saw a guy in the back of the store making artist easels and you could see the light go off in her head. She hustled back to where we had looked at some close-out fabrics and she fumbled through the unsold partial bolts. She brightened and said "There it is!" and pulled out a light colored denim that had a lighthouses and nautical pattern. She took out a tape measure and started measuring, apparently the distance between the lighthouse in the design to the next time it showed up. The fabric must have been intended for dressmaking or furniture, but either way it would have been terrible. Suddenly she smiled and ran to the back to the fellow nailing canvas on wood frames. By the time I caught up to her she was motioning to the man about the size with the guy nodding, and then shaking his head when she turned back to fly past me, but she paused and said, "wait here." A moment later she came back with the bolt of leftover fabric under her arm.

The framer stopped what he was doing and went to the back room and came out with a fresh frame while Allie said "Let's go to the Import store and look around, we can come back here."

I simply followed and by the end of the afternoon I had a back seat full of bags and the mounted frame of fabric. She busied herself on the internet from her Kindle and looked to me saying, "Don't be mad, but I just bought a new recliner. Can I use the same credit card you gave me before?"

She's so damn cute, I couldn't say no if I wanted to, and I nodded and smiled to her. Before we got home she got a text saying the local store, not far from my townhouse, had it in stock and it would fit into the average car (the back and the base are separate and one slides into the other.)

"Can you drop me back at the townhouse and you go pick it up? In a half hour I'll have all of this stuff set up and you can decide to keep me or throw me out, OK?" She asked, so excited to show me her ideas.

"OK," I said, "But you'll have to make me dinner tonight."

"As long as you realize I'm limited to what you have in the refrigerator, OK?"

"Deal!" I said, fist bumping her.

We brought her bags and finds into the townhouse and she shooed me out to pick up "her" chair.

I was gone for no more than 35 minutes and when I came into the townhouse, it looked like a different place. Accent pieces and moved furniture seemed to have a special Feng Shui and the gaudy lighthouse fabric on its faded denim background sat on the cream wall over the sofa, but she had added a copper lighthouse appliqué to the center and it looked like it was made and sold like that. Everything was exquisite and tasteful. There was an obvious blank spot where "her" chair was to be placed. The chair I picked up pulled in the same dominant colors on the fabric and copper art she had created. She rushed me out to get the two pieces, with she helping me get both pieces in and set up. My living room, kitchen, and bathroom now looked professionally decorated, and I could not believe it. What she added was minimal, but brought out everything.

"How about the bedroom, got any ideas there?" I asked.

"Oh, I have a LOT of ideas for the bedroom, and they're all things I KNOW you like already." She said with a sexy twirl as she went to the kitchen and looked back over her shoulder to make sure I was following the cute little caboose. I sat at the kitchen table and watched her begin to prepare dinner, or should I say search for an idea to prepare it with.

I noticed she had changed into a short sweat-short and a super soft cotton sweater top that was loose and the way her breasts moved beneath it, it was obvious she wore no bra. Bent over in front of my refrigerator I enjoyed the view and when she turned to ask me a question, she caught me staring.

"Umm, you've seen it enough with nothing covering it, why stare now?" She asked as I averted my eyes up to hers.

"Because I'm human of the male variety. Your ass is something to behold." I said as she shook her head and asked me the question at hand.

"Why do you have curd in here?"

"My neighbor next door is from Wisconsin and she asked me to get it to make fried cheese curds for our Block Association dinner. She always raves about how good they are, but she can't get out. The tenants in the connecting building do a dinner once a month to get ideas and complaints to bring to the Commons Manager. We like to make sure we get our money's worth for the common area fees we have to pay each month. It's a couple hours a month and now we all know each other and we get things done. You'll have to come this month."

"What do you make for it?" She asked.

"This month it's my turn for the entrée. I make a killer Swiss Steak. It's my mother's recipe and it's a can't fail."

"I know you said your Dad passed away a few years ago, is your Mom still around?" She asked.

"Yes and no. She has Alzheimer's and is in a rehab house. She doesn't know anyone anymore and is actually afraid of me. They think she thinks I'm my Father and maybe a ghost or something. Occasionally I'll go see her and she's fine, even though she doesn't know me. It's really quite depressing. We moved her to Upstate New York to be with her sister, who is in the same place, same condition, but they get along, even though they really don't always know they are sisters. It's very frustrating to see her and not have her know me, or cower when she sees me. I mean, in my mind, she's passed on long ago. Please don't think that's cruel." I said, my voice wavering a bit.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.