Could I Interest You in a Short Pump?
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2013 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Jess Sparkhill is a relatively small time shoe manufacturer who has ecked out a pretty good living taking over his Fathers business. He has a somewhat open relationship with a fellow entrepreneur, Mary Belanger, but his interest in her young protege, Allison MacGruder, is piqued when he first sees her as someone he might not have a chance with. As her story unfolds he begins to find she may be just the thing to solidify his life. But first he must deal with Mary, his "friend with benefits."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

The emotional roller coaster that was Allison McGruder had me a little crazy at times but I had to admit that when I looked at her, and by that I don't mean just her body (that was very pleasing), I felt a magnetism, a connection, a vibe, whatever you want to call it. It was special. That was why I could go the weeks without seeing her, besides her rides in, and be patient while she tried to get her head together. There was something there that couldn't be denied and I knew it would someday manifest itself and I could live my life until she felt she was ready. If that day never came I would have felt tremendous disappointment, but forcing the issue, forcing myself on her, wouldn't have been much different than her relationship with the monster that was Simone.

After our little dinner of comfort foods we did as she wished and went to the living room and sat on the love seat and put the TV on, but I quickly found a cable music station and turned it on low as we began to cuddle and coo before we attached mouths and began a furious necking session. I could not get enough of her mouth as we teased and tongued our way through each other's mouths. At one point of catching breaths I saw her thick white robe had opened and a nice cleavage was peeking out and my hands could not resist.

I reattached my mouth to hers but knelt up a bit and got both hands inside the robe to hold and squeeze those tits. Her pointy nipples screamed to be pinched and pulled and I took care of that need causing her to slip back into a laying position that took the point from her nipples and laid out a perfect breast, the areola and nipple now wet from my mouth, going after a feast I could not resist. Talk about COMFORT foods.

Her entire robe had opened now and it wasn't long before she was wet from rib cage to belly button and below, licking all the cream she could make in that sweet flower of her pussy. Once again it looked like a childs slit until she engorged and her flower bloomed, her prominent clit seeming to tremble as I licked. Once I added my middle finger up inside her to massage her front wall where her g-spot lay she turned into a fish out of water on the love seat before washing my face with her ejaculation. The second spurt caused her to raise her legs and I took the opportunity to slide my tongue down to lick her abused little asshole, making her jump in delight once again. If got anything from her relationship with that woman, it was apparent she had become very orgasmic. She pushed me away and roiled up to her side with both hands between her legs, holding her pussy from my mouth and fingers as she trembled in her reverie. Twice was no coincidence, she was a heavy orgasm squirter and I loved a woman who showed outwardly how much she appreciated the attention paid to her.

My mouth found hers and we enjoyed a long wet kiss as I shared her tastes with her. Then she fit a finger between our lips causing me to back away and she looked at me with soft doe eyes and said, "Bring your cock to me, I want to taste him again and feel you pulse in my mouth."

"Are you sure you don't want this to happen in the bed after we take off all our clothes?" I asked.

"I'm already not wearing anything, so it makes no difference to me, but I do want those shorts off of you. So, let's go to bed." She agreed as I helped her up.

She was totally out of the robe when she walked in ahead of me and I can't begin to tell you how unbelievable her walk away was. She might have the nicest ass I've ever seen naked, at least. I thought of a crass comment a friend of mine used to say, "I'd eat a yard of her shit, just to watch the hole close."

If that were the highest compliment he could pay, he would have said it about Allie. She was, in a word, exquisite. The thought that some monster punished her with strokes of a cane could make me physically ill if I dwelt on it. That woman may have ruined a lifetime of my ass play with Allie, for I surely wanted to play with it, even fuck it someday, but that seemed remote, right now.

In the bedroom I got out of my light "house clothes" quickly and slipped in beside her, and we kissed deeply again. She pushed me a bit and moved over me and pulled away with a big smile on her face.

"Should I eat you or feed you?" She asked.

I just smiled and said "Surprise me."

She leaned forward a bit and her tits hung so perfectly from her chest with pointy nipples begging to be sucked, ... which I did. She fed me one and then the other before saying it was her turn, and she kissed her way down my body until she got to my nipples and reminded me how sensitive MY nipples were. She made me crazy and I don't think any woman had ever done that to me. Then she fell to the side of me and played in my chest hair wiggling her fingers down over my belly and back up, getting closer to my cock each time. Finally she got her fingers around it and in the full light she began to stroke it and study it.

"Playing with and using plastic penises really doesn't give you an idea how neat and beautiful these things are. What an amazing thing you get to carry around with you all day." She said chuckling as she stroked.

She sat up closer and looked at it while bending it back and forth to see all angles of it.

"God! It's so hard and that's all from blood from being excited. Knowing it was me who excited it really makes me hot. I wonder why we want to put these things in our mouth? God, I know I really want to." She said in a loud whisper as if talking to herself.

Me? I was in pain because I was so engorged.

"Allie don't be shy about doing that, putting it in your mouth, or at least squeezing the head a little to ease the pain of being so full of blood." I said through pained voice.

"Really? It hurts? Sucking it will make it feel better?"

"Yes, the pressure of your mouth is the same as squeezing the tip." I whined.

She leaned forward and filled her mouth and sucked the tip a bit and looked back to me with a sly grin, "Better?"

"Yes, much. Now are you through teasing me?" I asked with a crooked smile.

She turned her head back and slipped her mouth over me and bobbed her head just over the tip while adding a hand to the shaft. She then popped her head off and bent me towards her face a bit and tried to see how much she could get in her mouth, obviously a veteran of watching porn with her "girlfriend", which begs the question, why do lesbians watch boy-girl porn? But anyway...

She was having fun sucking and experimenting on me which gave me some relief, but since she had no rhythm to her workings, I was not going to get off. I thought I might give her an idea of stroke by either trying to pump at her mouth, or work my finger in her pussy. Since the way she was turned offered me a chance to bring my hand under her gorgeous ass to thrust a finger in her quim, I chose that.

She startled at first as I touched her and worked my finger up her slippery slot, she was wet in the first place and clearly the action of her mouth was keeping her well oiled. I easily added a second finger and began to rhythmically go in and out of her causing her to visibly quiver in waves along her backside and lower back. It also gave her the beat at which to move her mouth over me. "I'm beginning to work down there. If you want me to shoot in your mouth like last night, don't stop. If you want to bring this to the next level, bring your mouth up here." I said through nervously labored breath.

She stopped what she was doing and turned her head to me.

"I don't know. I'm a little afraid. You're a lot bigger than anything I've had in there, plus it means something, being the first. I feel sure it's right, but I'm afraid of second thoughts. God knows I want you in me. It's a step toward normality." She said quietly.

"From watching porn flicks you realize I'm a lot smaller than them, right?" I asked, trying to make my case.

"I know those guys are freaks, horsecocks, and if I'm worried about you fitting, well..."

"Allie, I'll fit. My hand is full of your cream, you're well lubed. But if you aren't sure you want to yet, we'll wait." I sighed.

"You won't be too disappointed?"

"No, the alternative is pretty darn tempting, as well." I said with a sly chuckle.

"You're telling me? I know what to expect now and I want to taste you like you taste me. But you have to stop fingering me, you're making me crazy." She said as she tried to brush my hand from behind her.

"Here," I said, 'Get in between my legs so I can watch your little mouth work me and you can see my face, lock eyes when I cum. Would you like that?"

"I think so, plus you can watch my boobs swing under me. I always thought that looked sexy and I know it feels sexy. It's not that I don't like your fingers, it's just doing this is making me water like hell. Let me concentrate on you. Oh, and don't worry, you'll be inside of me soon." She said as she crawled between my legs and looked up to face me.

She was about to start, pushing her hair behind her ear, when she looked up and said, "I know you might have had an idea of doing it in my other place, and I think that's possible when everything is right, but it's not an alternative at this point. OK?" She said as if it would happen someday, almost wishfully.

I just nodded uncomfortably, know her history.

She grabbed my cock and put her mouth over the tip and opened her eyes to meet mine as she smiled around the O of her mouth and began to work her mouth up and down like she had before, now knowing that rhythm is all part of it. She let a lot of saliva run from her mouth to add a hand to her work as she really was getting the hang of it. Watching her pretty face in the full bedroom light sucking my cock was going to work fast and I began to puff and catch my breath a couple times as she opened her eyes to meet mine and I gave her a pained smile she must have known meant my orgasm was near.

"Ohhhhh, Allie! You're doing it perfect. You're going to get meeeee." I grunted as I knew 3 or 4 more strokes would do it as I reached for her free hand that was resting on the right side on my belly.

I felt my cum rise and I griped her hand tightly as we locked eyes and I made those funny faces you make when you're grinding out a good cum, and she was getting me good. I'm not sure if she was swallowing all of the time or saving it up, but I didn't hear a noticeable swallow until I was lowering my ass to the sheets, but she never broke the seal of her lips around me until I was definitely through. Then she kissed and licked at me before holding a hand to her throat and clearing her throat.

"You came a lot more than last night and it tasted better today." She said with a big smile.

Even though I could still barely speak I mentioned, "You saw me eat a lot of pineapple at brunch. That's the magic potion to improve spooge."

She held my cock in her hand and leaned forward to rest her head on my stomach.

"Jess, I think I'm falling in love with you and I love making you happy. You do me so well. I know you'll make love to me soon. Be patient, OK?'

"I already have made love to you, and I think I'm falling in love with you too. We have to take that part slow, get to know each other. Maybe we should save regular sex until we know. I can be happy the way we are, for now." I said as I hugged her close and kissed the mouth that just made love to me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.