Could I Interest You in a Short Pump?
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2013 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Jess Sparkhill is a relatively small time shoe manufacturer who has ecked out a pretty good living taking over his Fathers business. He has a somewhat open relationship with a fellow entrepreneur, Mary Belanger, but his interest in her young protege, Allison MacGruder, is piqued when he first sees her as someone he might not have a chance with. As her story unfolds he begins to find she may be just the thing to solidify his life. But first he must deal with Mary, his "friend with benefits."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Allie begged me to stay the night, hoping I might succumb to a tearful "Puh-LEEZE", but I convinced her that we both needed some time to put the evening in proper perspective. It would be hard to wake up together and still not be over the top. Instead if we both slept on it and thought about what happened we might get a truer picture of our feelings.

"Do you doubt our feelings are real and maybe just a product of lust?" She asked.

"No, of course not. But waking together would probably spawn another love making session, and that would still postpone the time for retrospection." I argued.

"Why is that necessary?" She said ready for a debate.

I put my arm around her and held her tightly to speak softly in her ear.

"Suppose we wake up and one of us regrets what happened, as we may have moved too fast. But with the other right there it would be hard to deny the want for more affection. After all, doesn't love cure all? The temptation to really DO IT might be too much, waking together in bed, and that could only cause MORE regrets later. Then you have to deal with what one of us might consider coercion. If I just go home and we both wake up to think about how we feel about our night without the others vibe there to color it, the picture will be clearer."

She heard my words and then pulled back to look me in the face (God, she is so pretty), and I perceived a little doubt.

"Tell me that it doesn't make sense and I'll stay the night." I challenged her.

She looked like she was about to thrust a point upon me and then suddenly her face and stance softened. A tear came to the corner of her eye that she tried to turn away from my sight.

"I just had a moment and I can see how I've grown from therapy." She said, embarrassed by her thought.

"Tell me."

"I was going to jump down your throat and say "you're just like Simone, you have to be right to keep me under your thumb", but that isn't true and doesn't apply at all. I was going for an "oh poor me" excuse out of convenience. Yes, I would love to wake up beside you, but yes, you do make sense in the fact you shouldn't stay. As I planned the night out beforehand, as I thought I had, it didn't include you staying the night. I was convinced you would take my virginity, what there is to take, tonight. It seemed so right when I thought it out, but I never even considered you staying the night, and your reason is probably why. Having the time to deal with it. I have to tell you that I love you before you go." She said kissing me on the lips and then looking into my eyes, saying "I love you. You may think it too fast, but I can't deny my feelings."

"You know I love you too, and I want to be in love with you. Let's not be jumping off any cliffs too soon." I said kissing her back, getting my suit jacket and hugging her once again before going to the door.

"When will I see you again?" She asked as I opened the door.

"How about brunch tomorrow? I'll be over around 11. How's that?"

"I can make brunch here."

"We know what will happen here if we don't talk things over first."

She smiled big and nodded. "I can't wait to see you.".

I really think she feared we would never see each other again. Her seeming doubt in me and where it came from worried me. It was one of the things we had to talk about in the morning.

When I got home I began to feel a little guilty about a couple things, most specifically, the oral sex. While I was certain she wanted to experience it, I may have pushed the envelope too far when she said "I want it". This was a woman who had seen the act in videos, performed it on dildos, but didn't really know what it was going to be like. Her answers to my questions about it may have been what seemed "polite" to her. I asked "how was it?" and she answered as if she tasted something I had prepared special for her to eat. I should have told her it was going to be a lot, was going to taste bleachy, and not every woman's cup of tea, and just shoot it on her breasts. She took control of a situation she knew nothing of, and I let her.

Also, the fact she was bound and determined early in the evening to sleep with me, as in fuck me, and then changed her mind when the time to jump came, made me think she might not be as mentally prepared for a relationship as her physical side is. She wants sex, we all do. She wants the physical release, we all do. She wants to share it with someone special, we mostly all do. But she also knows it's a commitment that she can't undo. She "undid" her relationship with Simone through therapy and could walk through life without anyone but God, Simone, and herself knowing.

If we were to make a baby that would all change. There is no undoing that. Even an abortion leaves a deep scar on your soul you have to live with. Plus she could no longer say she had never been with a man to any other person without lying. It was a perceived innocence she sort of hung her hat on.

After some tossing and turning, I fell asleep and dreamt of her, how beautiful and innocent she was in my eyes. When I woke I had a tremendous urge to jerk away the thoughts I had for her, but I resisted selfishly, because if we had any relations later, I wanted to be my best. I was hard through most of my shower but calmed down as I shaved under the spray. I caught myself yawning as I got into the car to go to her house and wondered if 11a.m. was too early for me and her as well. I had left her at 1:30.

When I pulled up in front of her townhouse I could see she was in the window, God I hoped she wasn't paranoid because I was 1 or 2 minutes late, but she swore she just happened to look out to see the weather to know how to dress, and she wasn't totally dressed when I got there. I envisioned her being paranoid, but I guess it wasn't the case.

She opened the door in a dressing gown and apologized for being a bit behind, gave me a quick kiss and dashed to bedroom, closed the door and left me standing and waiting. She came out 2 minutes later in a nice top that showed a little belly and Capri pants, taking advantage of the unseasonably warm weather. She looked fabulous and I told her so.

"Are you sure you just don't want to stay here and talk? I can make breakfast." Allie said, confused at my thinking.

"Right now, you and I in this room is sex. Let's go someplace that isn't sex right now so we can discuss things." I said.

"We aren't going to have "the talk", are we?" She asked.

A big sign that said "She IS paranoid" went off in my head. I didn't want to deal with this, but I had to, and firmly.

"Allie, I can do no more than what I expressed physically last night to show my feelings for you. If you're going to walk around on egg shells trying to outrun my ending the relationship, I will end it right here. Love is trust. You say you love me, no matter how misguided that feeling might be. But your actions say you don't trust me. Love is trust and trust is love. They go hand in hand. If you think I would come over here and do what we did only to have me come back and take you out to dump you, how much do you trust me? I can tell you that if the circumstances of our relationship were normal, I would be gone, out the door right now. No one can live in a relationship that way. I don't own you and you don't own me, but we're trying to earn each other's trust. Don't do things to fuck it up. You are my dream. I want to do everything I can to make you my reality."

Of course Allie's eyes filled with tears, but she stifled herself to talk. "I'm sorry, I've never felt this way about someone and not had it come back to me as threats and fear of consequences. This morning thoughts of Simone crept back, as I'm sure they always will. I lived in fear she would pull the rug out of my education, my dream. I know she's gone and I couldn't hate her more than I did the last few months I was there as my orals were due. It's why I wanted you to stay last night. But your saying you think of me as your dream with hopes of being your reality tells me I have nothing to fear, Simone is gone from my life. My therapist told me that only I can let her back into my thoughts, and I know ways to beat back the fear. I ignored them last night and wanted to depend on you as a crutch. Be patient with me and hold out a hand when I'm sinking. You say love is trust and I should know that because I never trusted her after the first years and never loved her as I began to trust her less and less."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.