Could I Interest You in a Short Pump? - Cover

Could I Interest You in a Short Pump?

Copyright© 2013 by Pettybox

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jess Sparkhill is a relatively small time shoe manufacturer who has ecked out a pretty good living taking over his Fathers business. He has a somewhat open relationship with a fellow entrepreneur, Mary Belanger, but his interest in her young protege, Allison MacGruder, is piqued when he first sees her as someone he might not have a chance with. As her story unfolds he begins to find she may be just the thing to solidify his life. But first he must deal with Mary, his "friend with benefits."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

At the end of our dinner I helped her on with her wrap and she took my arm as we walked out and you seem to know when a whole room is watching you. I'd like to think I looked pretty dapper in my suit and coordinated tie, but I know I could have been in a t-shirt and shorts and no one would have noticed me. I only wished I was getting the look from behind that the other men were getting. At the car I opened her door and she turned to me while I held the door and placed her lips on mine for a long sensual kiss saying, "Thank you for a wonderful evening, being such a gentleman where most would have lost patience with my uncomfortable questions and prying. I didn't pry for gossip though. What was said stays here." She said touching her lips before kissing me on my cheek and getting in the car.

I got in and started the car and I knew she was watching me. I looked to her about to put the car in gear and I could not help myself. I leaned and she leaned to kiss me, one, two, and three times before sitting back saying, "Let's go home".

All the while on the quiet drive back to her place I would occasionally look to her and each time she was looking at me. When I rested my hand on the shift lever in the console, her hand went over mine. I don't know if she was aware of it, but I was hard as a rock once she touched my hand.

At her townhouse I came around and got her door and I walked her to the door. I hesitated and she said, "Oh, please come in. We need to spend some time together."

Inside the door she turned back to me once the door was closed and put her arms around my neck and we had a long, sensual, tonguey kiss while my hands could not help trailing down her back to hold the gorgeous ass I was so infatuated with. When she broke the kiss she smiled at me and took her hands to loosen my tie, pull it out of my collar and undo the top 2 buttons on my shirt.

"Doesn't that feel more comfortable?" She asked as she rested her head on my shoulder with her arms around me, my hands till holding her ass.

She broke our clinch and she stepped out of the heels she wore and took my hand and led me to the sofa.

"Please sit and make yourself comfortable, why don't you take off your jacket? I'll get that nightcap I promised."

As I sat in the living room I noticed she had filled her place with furniture and it was nicely decorated. She was obviously doing well. Then I looked up to see her come in with a small hostess tray with 2 shooters of Sambuca. She sat and offered one to me and then she took her own and offered her little glass to toast.

"To us. May we take the opportunity to get to know each other and build it into something we'll cherish." She said as we clinked and took tiny sips.

Suddenly she seemed to get cold, like she had a chill. I asked her if she was cold.

"Just my feet, I have cold feet." She said with a nervous laugh. "I thought we could come back here and make love, but I'm realizing it may be too fast."

"I've tried to tell you that, before tonight, ... and tonight." I reminded her.

"Oh, I know and I guess I didn't understand until now that although I'm not a virgin, having a real man is ... I guess I don't have words." She whispered nervously.

"Sh, sh, sh, I totally understand what a big step it is and you should think it through and not act on the spur of the moment." I said hugging her and letting her head rest on my shoulder.

"It's not totally that, I know that you're the man I want to be my first. Don't freak out at that, I've just had so many fantasies about it. I don't want you to go or anything, I still want to get intimate, just don't let THAT happen." She whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry, you can lead the way." I whispered back.

"No, I can't. I don't know where I'm going. I'll use an old fashioned word term, ravish me but just don't do IT. Do you understand what I mean?" She whispered again, embarrassed that she was backing down from her previous tease.

I pulled her back so I could look in her eyes. "Allie, nothing happens that you don't want to happen." I said as I kissed her hard and turned toward the cushions with my tongue exploring her mouth.

She responded positively as we both sighed heavily holding each other. We necked for a good amount of time before I began to slide her down to her back. I went with her and broke the kiss and slid my hand down to the side of her breast, squeezing it. She sighed again and looked for my mouth. I moved my mouth over hers and pulled down the front of her strapless dress. Her right nipple went between my thumb and forefinger as the rest of my hand cupped her breast. I already knew how beautiful and perfect her breasts were, but to feel them was heavenly, especially because of the way she squirmed underneath me when I did.

"Oh God, my nipples are so sensitive." She seemed to laugh and cry out simultaneously as I felt the other as well a she lay flat with me over her, my bent knee between her legs, my other foot on the floor.

I remembered how absolutely breathtaking her breasts were and just had to pull off her mouth to look as both hands were busy on them.

"Holy crap Allie, you are so stunning." I said as I took my hands off her to just look and ogle at her beauties before my eyes went to her face and I saw her blush.

I bent to kiss her once again, probing her mouth once again but I was just mesmerized by those tits, I had to mouth them. When I put my mouth over the nipple of her right one she swooned loudly like I punched her in the gut and her hand came up to squeeze the other, but I shooed her hand off to take care of it myself. Her hand went right between my legs and she quickly felt my prong sticking out a tent. She ran her hand over and over the bulbous head as I nursed and she moaned, and then switched to the other breast leaving the first with a quick nip of my teeth. As I sucked at and lolled over her other breast I felt her look for my zipper tab. Leaving her other breast as I did the first, with a quick nip, I sat back as she fiddled for my fly.

She giggled to me as she tried to figure how it all went and then suddenly she was pulling it down.

"I'm going to jerk off all over you after I eat you." I whispered as her hand went in and grabbed my dick.

If everything she said was true, this was the first she had ever touched a real penis in her life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.