Scooby Doo: Between the Scenes - Cover

Scooby Doo: Between the Scenes

Copyright© 2013 by Valley Honey

Chapter 8

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - After watching a Scooby Doo marathon I was inspired to start a Scooby Doo story that I've had in mind. The idea is that the sex scenes in the story takes place between the regular scenes of monster chasing and mystery solving.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy  

"No, girls, you're not going out to help us trap the skeleton general," Fred Jones said, glaring at Velma and Daphne with their swollen bellies and milk filled breasts.

"Shaggy, help me with this," Fred said, turning to his frightened friend as he watched the hall through the crack in the door. "Velma's almost nine months along and Daph's eight months along. At this point they can't even run. If they try their bellies and tits bouncing all over the place and they can't even follow a straight line. Even if they can run away from the general there's no way they can lead him to the trap."

"I have to agree with Fred on this one, girls," Shaggy said with his high pitched giggle.

"I have to agree too," Velma admitted, pushing her glasses up on her nose as she spoke. "I'm far enough along right now that the right stimulus could start my labor."

"But the boys can't just leave us out of the unmasking," Daphne argued. "We've been part of this mystery from the beginning, we should be there for the end."

"Don't worry, Daph, you won't miss the unmasking. Once Shaggy and I trap the general we'll come and get you before we call the sheriff so Velma can tell everyone all about how we know who the general really is before we pull his mask off."

"Sounds good to me," Velma said, "we still get the credit for catching the general, but none of the danger."

"I don't know about that," Daphne said, "what if the general decides to go after the defenseless pregnant girls instead of chasing the bait?"

"That's why we'll leave Scooby with you, for your protection," Fred said.

"Fred, are you sure you can't leave me on guard instead?" Shaggy asked with a nervous chuckle.

"Sorry, Shaggy, but it has to be the two of us or the general won't take the bait," Fred told his friend. "Now come on, if we don't hurry we'll have to wait until tomorrow to catch the general."

After the boys left them alone in the room Daphne sat down on the edge of the bed and stroked her swollen stomach with a sigh. "I guess I should have seen this coming," she sighed as Velma sat down next to her.

"I'm surprised they didn't do it sooner considering what our ghost chasing has been like lately," Velma said as she stroked her own belly. "Remember last week when I was trying to run away from the phantom from the lagoon? The way my tits were bouncing around I'm lucky I didn't knock myself out."

"That's true," Daphne said with a groan as she pushed her shoes off and lifted her swollen ankles onto the bed. "And at least we can get off our tired legs."

"And out of these restricting clothes," Velma said, removing her sweater, skirt, blouse, and underwear until she was able to lay back in the bed totally naked.

"This is a relief," Daphne said a few seconds later when she joined pregnant friend on the bed, just as naked as the brunette. You don't mind, do you Scooby?"

"Rot me," Scooby said without bothering to take his eyes off the bedroom door. "Rie ron't care rhat two ruman girls do."

"Well he is a dog," Velma said with a shrug before she rolled over to open drawer of the night stand and grabbed two vibrators. "Do you want one?"

"No thanks," Daphne sighed, "I may get some relief when I use one, but usually I just end up hornier than ever while I wait for Freddie to fuck me for real."

"Yeah, I feel the same way with Shaggy," Velma admitted, returning her vibrators to the drawer. "So, what are two pregnant and horny girls suppose to do while their boys are out trapping a skeletal general?"

"I have an idea," Daphne said with a grin as she eyed a box of Scooby snacks. "Scooby, would you like a Scooby snack?"

"Rah, rah," Scooby said, turning to give the naked redhead a hopeful look.

"Then why don't you come and get this one?" Daphne said, taking a snack from the box and sliding it between her swollen breasts until only the tip of the biscuit could be seen poking out from her cleavage.

"Roh boy," Scooby said, galloping across the room and jumping on the bed so he could straddle Daphne's pregnant belly and start licking her breasts so he could reach the Scooby snack wedged between her milk filled tits.

"Wow," Velma said, her eyes glued to the view of Scooby's long talented tongue as it licked through Daphne's breasts to reach the dog biscuit. "Does that feel as good as I think it does?"

"Even better," Daphne gasped, her body jerking every time Scooby ran his tongue along her tits to reach his treat. Daphne let out one last gasp of pleasure as Scooby finally managed to loosen the biscuit from between her breasts and gulped it down with one quick snap of his teeth.

"Rhank rou," Scooby said as he smacked his lips.

"No, thank you, Scooby," Daphne said with one last sigh of pleasure while she gave the great Dane a weak smile.

"Scooby, would you like two more Scooby snacks?" Velma asked before he had a chance to return to his guard post.

"Reah, reah," Scooby said, looking quickly around the room before he realized that Velma was holding the two biscuits.

"Here's one," Velma said, shoving the first snack even deeper into her cleavage than Daphne had. "And here's the other one," Velma finished by crumbling the biscuit in her hands and letting the crumbs fall across her naked breasts so that most of them fell near her erect nipples. "Come and get it, Scooby."

"Rho boy," Scooby said, jumping over to Velma and licking the crumbs off her tit, his tongue sliding across the girl's nipples as he tried to get every crumb.

"Good boy, Scooby," Velma panted as Scooby's tongue flicked her sensitive nipples every time he licked up a crumb. "Lick up all those crumbs, boy, every single one."

"Oh, now I'm jealous," Daphne said while her friend moaned with pleasure every time Scooby licked up a biscuit crumb. "I wish I'd thought of that."

"Well you thought about using the Scooby snacks first," Velma pointed out. "I never would have thought of trying this if you hadn't come up with your idea first." Velma's whole body shivered through an orgasm as Scooby licked up the last crumb before burying his muzzle into Velma's cleavage to lick out the whole Scooby snack between the girl's milk filled tits.

Daphne watched as Velma shuddered through her second orgasm and then let out a long sigh of pleasure before she settled back on the bed with a big grin on her face.

"Yummy," Scooby said as he finished the last biscuit and licked his lips.

"Scooby," Daphne said after a seconds hesitation. "I have another Scooby snack if you want it. And this one is even coated with my special sauce."

"Roh boy, special sauce," Scooby said, watching Daphne to see where she had the Scooby snack. With Scooby's eyes glued on her every move, Daphne took another biscuit from the box and slid it down her body, past her swollen stomach, and stopped when she could feel the edge of the snack against her pussy lips. Working blindly Daphne opened her pussy and poked the biscuit between her cunt lips and into her slit until just the tip of the snack peaked out between the curls of her red pubic hair.

"Come and get it, Scooby," Daphne called, opening her thighs to make room for the large dog.

Scooby bounced across the bed and settled down between Daphne's thighs. He carefully reached out with his long tongue to lick the edge of the Scooby snack that poked out of Daphne's pussy. Pleasure shot up Daphne's spine when Scooby's tongue licked along her pussy and nudged the biscuit in her slit. Scooby used his tongue to slowly draw the Scooby snack out of Daphbne's cunt and as he did he discovered that the biscuit really was coated with her very special sauce, a sauce that made the snack taste even better than usual. It was hard to get the biscuit out of Daphne's cunt because every time Scooby stuck his tongue into her slit, Daphne shivered with pleasure. Finally Scooby managed to get enough of the biscuit out of Daphne's cunt to grip it with his teeth and pull it out with one quick pull before he snapped it down his throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.