Scooby Doo: Between the Scenes
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Valley Honey

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After watching a Scooby Doo marathon I was inspired to start a Scooby Doo story that I've had in mind. The idea is that the sex scenes in the story takes place between the regular scenes of monster chasing and mystery solving.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy  

"That was a great dinner Aunt Jebadissa," Shaggy said, patting his full stomach before he let out a loud burp.

"Reah, rhanks Aunt Jebadissa," Scooby added, running his tongue around his face and smacking his lips.

"Oh, you kids don't have to call me Aunt Jebadissa," Jebadissa Bravo said with a dismissive wave of her hand. "Now that my good for nothing nephew Johnny is gone you can call me Jebadissa, or Ms. Bravo if you want to be formal."

"Well we want to thank you for the dinner, and for putting us up for the night since it's too late to find a motel," Fred said, pushing his plate away when Jebadissa offered him more food.

"Believe me, you're doing me a favor by taking the rooms," Jebadissa said, "if you weren't here then I'd have to offer my lazy nephew a place to stay – and I'd rather not have that lazy momma's boy here any longer than I have to."

"Johnny is full of himself," Velma agreed, "with those muscles and crazy blond hair he sees himself as God's gift to women. And he's so arrogant he can't even accept the idea that most women have absolutely no interest in a self-centered arrogant fool like himself."

"I blame his mother for that," Jebadissa said, "Johnny is her whole life and he has no idea that other women aren't going to be that into him."

"I know," Daphne said. "No matter how many times I turned him down he kept coming on to me like he thought it was all a game."

"Big blond and dumb isn't as perfect as he wants everyone to believe," Velma said in a whisper.

"What do you mean, Velma," Fred asked when no one else did.

"You remember when Jebadissa was chasing us around as the ghost and Johnny and I ran into each other and lost our glasses?"

"I remember," Shaggy giggled, "you ran right past me and Scooby before you and Johnny ran into each other. Then the two of you were crawling around on the floor and you were going 'My glasses, my glasses, I can't see without my glasses, ' and Johnny was going, 'My glasses, my glasses, I can't be seen without my glasses.'"

"I wish I could have seen that," Daphne chuckled.

"Well what's really interesting is what happened when I found Johnny's sunglasses and he found my glasses. I put Johnny's sunglasses on thinking they were my glasses and at first I thought I'd gone blind because they're so dark, but just before we switched glasses my eyes adjusted enough that I could see and I could see Johnny wearing my glasses clearly."

"What's so strange about that?" Fred asked.

"You don't get it, once my eyes adjusted to the dark lenses I could see everything," Velma pointed out. "That means that Johnny wears prescription sunglasses, and the prescription is as strong or stronger than my own prescription."

"That sounds like my nephew," Jebadissa sighed. "In his opinion, anyone who wears glasses just isn't cool, but someone who wears sunglasses all the time is super cool. So he hides the fact that he needs glasses by wearing sunglasses, and as long as no one knows they're prescription sunglasses he looks cool."

"Well kids," Jebadissa said, getting up from her chair and stretching, "I don't know about you, but after chasing you all over the house today, I'm bushed. I'm going to head for bed, you kids can stay up as late as you want. Don't worry about the dishes, I'll take care of them in the morning."

"Scoob, is she really gone?" Velma asked.

Scooby paced over to the door and gave it a good sniff before he nodded, "She's gone," Scooby confirmed.

"Good, now that we're on our own, why don't we all go to the parlor," Velma suggested.

"I'd rather go to our rooms and our beds," Shaggy snickered suggestibly.

"Normally Velma and I would agree," Daphne said, batting Fred's hand away when he tried to sneak it under her skirt. "But tonight we have a couple treats for you boys, and since it involves all four of us together we thought the parlor would be more appropriate than our rooms – provided we had the privacy."

"It must be something really special if you want all four of us together," Fred said, letting Daphne pull him to his feet while he managed to place one hand on the red head's slightly swollen belly.

"Very special," Daphne agreed, leading the way to the parlor. Once the four of them were inside the small comfortable room she turned to Scooby. "Scooby, will you stand outside the door and make sure we're not disturbed?"

"Rowkey," Scoob agreed, but with a glance at the two couples that said he would have liked to watch.

Once the room's only door closed behind Scooby, Velma direct the boys swing a couple of the high-backed chairs around so they were facing each other with just a couple feet between them. "Now, for the first treat of the night, we're going to watch each other having sex."

"That sounds like fun," Fred said, turning to eye Velma before turning his focus back to Daphne.

"It sure does," Shaggy chuckled, "at least I'll enjoy watching Daphne - I don't know if I'll enjoy watching Fred."

"I think you'll be surprised," Velma said, "I think you'll find it more exciting than you expect to see Fred fucking Daph. But if we're going to do this, we all need to get undressed, and you boys need to sit down on those chairs."

"Right," Fred said, removing his clothes as quickly as he could before he sat down in one chair and watched the two girls strip out of their own clothes. Daphne's expanding belly was just visible under her fashionable clothing, but her three month pregnancy became obvious once she removed her clothes. Fred shifted his gaze to Velma as she pulled her bulky sweater over her head and dropped it to the floor. Fred realized that Velma's heavy clothes disguised her pregnant belly better than Daphne's fashionable clothes but he was still surprised at how much bigger Velma's belly was since her pregnancy was only a month further along. He was also surprised when Velma removed her bra and her big tits bounced free.

"Wow, Velma, your tits are really getting big," Daphne said in awe. "Under those bulky sweaters you've always been bigger than me, but it looks like your pregnancy has made you at least a 38 double D now."

"At least," Velma agreed, pushing her tits together and licking the nipples while the two boys watched, she noticed the way their erect pricks quivered as they watched the show. "And what about you? You've grown a couple sizes there yourself. What are you now? 36 C?"

"And still growing," Daphne said, enjoying the boys reaction when she played with her own breasts.

"So, boys, are you ready for our second treat of the night?" Velma asked.

"There's more?" Fred asked, his hands shaking as he reached for Daphne as she danced just out of her reach.

"We've just started, boys," Daphne said huskily. "Fred, you remember the night you knocked me up? When you were tempted to shove it in my ass instead of my pussy?"

"I remember," Fred said. "You said you wanted to make sure you were pregnant first, but you'd think about it after that."

"Well, you can't get more pregnant than Velma and I are now, so the two of us talked about it and decided to let you boys take us in the ass."

"And for the final treat of the night, while you boys are fucking us in the ass, Daphne and I are going to play with each other. So you'll get to watch some girl-on-girl action while you're fucking us in the ass," Velma finished.

"I don't know about you, Vellma," Daphne said, looking at Fred's hard cock as it quivered in the air, "but I think the boys are as ready to go as I am."

"I'm ready too, Daph," Velma said, looking at Shaggy's erect cock as he bounced up and down in his chair. "Did you remember to bring the lube?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.