Scooby Doo: Between the Scenes - Cover

Scooby Doo: Between the Scenes

Copyright© 2013 by Valley Honey

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After watching a Scooby Doo marathon I was inspired to start a Scooby Doo story that I've had in mind. The idea is that the sex scenes in the story takes place between the regular scenes of monster chasing and mystery solving.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy  

"This way, Daphne," Fred yelled, looking back as the Gridley ghost chased them down the mansion's long hall. Fred spied an open door and led red head into the storage room. Too late Fred realized that there were no other doors in the room and before he could stop her Daphne pulled the door closed behind them.

"Daphne, no," Fred called as he turned to reach the door before it slammed shut. From the other side of the door he heard the ghost laugh manically and then the lock clicked as the ghost sealed them in the room.

"I'm sorry, Fred," Daphne sighed, "I didn't realize it was a dead end. Now we're trapped in here until the rest of the gang finds us."

"Exactly," Fred said with a grin, "that's why this is so great."

"What's so great about being trapped in a storage room?" Daphne asked, giving Fred a puzzled look.

"We're trapped here together," Fred pointed out, "and since it's going to take a while for the rest of the gang to free us, we have plenty of time to fuck."

"I didn't think of it that way," Daphne admitted with a grin. "You do have some condoms, right?"

"Of course," Fred said, pulling a string of condoms out of his pocket. Fred was so horny he didn't even notice the pinpricks from where Shaggy had sabotaged the foil wrapped packages.

"Well there's no bed here," Daphne said, looking around at the helter skelter collection of furniture.

"No bed," Fred agreed, "but I bet that chair will hold our combined weight."

"I think you're right," Daphne said, looking over the high backed chair. "I'm up to trying some new positions if you are."

"I'm always ready with you," Fred said, pulling his clothes off in a rush and sitting down naked on the chair's upholstered seat.

"What's taking you so long?" Fred teased. "I thought you'd be as horny as me by now."

"Hornier," Daphne said, "but I want to give you a good show. Now, you just sit there and enjoy my little strip tease."

"Yes ma'am," Fred said with a broad grin as he gripped the armrests of the chair.

As Fred watched Daphne started by pulling her scarf free and setting it down on a nearby table. Next she removed her hair band, shaking her red hair free as she tossed the band on top of her scarf. Rolling her hips suggestibly Daphne reached for the zipper of her dress and then let the fabric slide down her body until she stepped out of the purple puddle on the floor. Daphne could see the way Fred's cock stood erect and blew him a kiss before she picked up the dress and set it out on the table. Next she removed her fashionable shoes and pushed them under the table with her toes. Then she rolled her stockings down her legs and tossed the bunched leggings on the table.

With just her lacy panties and bra left Daphne pranced toward the chair where Fred waited, stopping just outside of the blond boy's reach and jiggling her hips and breasts suggestively.

"Don't tease me, Daph," Fred begged, reaching for the red head as she swayed just out of his reach.

"Well, if you're ready for the next act," Daphne giggled, she reached back to unfasten her bra and held the fabric clear while her taut breasts bounced free of their prison. Daphne tossed her bra on top of the table and cupped her tits with her hands. While Fred watched closely Daphne ran her hands down her belly until her thumbs hooked her panties and slowly pealed them down her hips to reveal her red furred slit, drooling and ready for Fred's cock.

Daphne stepped out of her damp panties and tossed them to the table before she sashayed her way up to Fred's naked body. "I like what I see," Daphne said, stroking Fred's erect cock as she knelt between his legs.

"There's something we never got around to the last time we fucked," Daphne said, admiring Fred's cock as it swayed before her eyes.

"What's that?" Fred asked, hoping he knew the answer.

"We never got around to this," Daphne said, holding Fred's cock steady while she slipped the head between her lips. With obvious pleasure Daphne slid her mouth down her boyfriend's shaft while Fred moaned at the pleasure of her throat muscles around his prick.

"Careful, Daph," Fred groaned, "if you suck me too long we'll have to wait before we can fuck."

"And we don't want that," Daphne agreed, taking her mouth off Fred's cock. "Give me one of those condoms and I'll put it on for you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.