Scooby Doo: Between the Scenes - Cover

Scooby Doo: Between the Scenes

Copyright© 2013 by Valley Honey

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After watching a Scooby Doo marathon I was inspired to start a Scooby Doo story that I've had in mind. The idea is that the sex scenes in the story takes place between the regular scenes of monster chasing and mystery solving.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy  

"Come on, Daphne," Fred said, loud enough for everyone in the lobby to hear, "why don't we start by checking our own rooms."

"They're already gone, Fred," Daphne pointed out, "you don't have to give an excuse to the rest of the gang why we're going into our room."

"I guess I'm just a little nervous about finally getting to fuck you," Fred whispered.

"I'm nervous and excited too, Freddie," Daphne shivered, "but if we don't act normal Velma and Shaggy will realize something's up between us. So stop trying so hard to seem so innocent."

They got to their rooms and Daphne used her key to open the door to the room she shared with Velma. She stepped into the room and then reached out to grab Fred by the collar and pull him into the room while he tried to look innocent by whistling nonchalantly in the hallway. "Come in here and stop acting so innocent."

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Fred asked as he looked around the room like he expected someone to jump out and surprise them.

"I'm ready," Daphne said firmly, "are you? Did you remember the condoms?"

"Yes I did," Fred said, holding the foiled strip of condoms so Daphne could see them. "You said we couldn't fuck unless I remembered to bring them. But I still don't understand why we need them, if we're going to fuck why don't you just go on the pill?"

"Because I don't want my parents to find out that we're fucking," Daphne said. "If I go to the free clinic I can go on the pill without telling my parents, but I still have to hide the pills and I just know my parents will find them."

"And my parents won't find my condoms?" Fred asked.

"You're a guy, your parents expect you to do things this, but my parents expect me to be their innocent little girl forever."

"I guess that makes sense," Fred sighed, "it's not fair, but it makes sense."

"So," Daphne said, looking at the string of condoms in Fred's hand, "do you think you have enough?"

"I don't know," Fred shrugged, "I wasn't sure how many we'd need for the weekend, but just in case I have another whole box in my suitcase."

"I guess that will be enough to get us through the weekend," Daphne decideed.

"If it isn't I can always buy more," Fred pointed out cheerfully.

"Let's see what we can do to put those condoms to good use," Daphne said, pulling her scarf from around her neck and carefully folding it before she placed it on the chair next to her bed.

Fred set the condoms down on the bed and removed his ascot, revealing several hickies along his neck. "Oh my, it looks like this one is starting to fade," Daphne said, "let me take care of that." On tiptoes Daphne planted her lips on the fading mark and sucked hard enough to leave a fresh bruise. "And everyone thinks your ascot is silly; if only they knew the real reason you wear it."

"Well I'm glad they don't," Fred said, "if Shaggy and Velma knew about the two of us it would be end of Mystery Inc..."

"Fred, I don't think the gang is going to split up just because Shaggy and Velma find out what we're doing. But, I think it is a good idea to hide the full truth from them." As she spoke Daphne continued to undress, removing her fashionable shoes and stockings and placing them under the chair and then removing her purple dress and placing it carefully on the back of the chair.

With nothing but her lacy panties and bra left Daphne turned to see how Fred was doing and found him examining the carpet in front of the room's built in bookcase. "Fred, what are you doing?"

"Look at the carpet here," the blond teen said, "you can actually see a track through weave. I bet there's a secret passage behind this bookshelf. All we have to do is figure out how to open it."

"Freddie, that can wait," Daphne said, "fuck now, investigate later."

"Oh, right. Sorry about that," Fred apologized, he quickly removed his own clothes and turned to watch Daphne remove her last two items of clothing while he watched.

"Well, it looks like you're ready," Daphne said, grinning at Fred's obvious erection.

"Ready and willing," Fred agreed, eyeing Daphne's perky tits and red furred pussy. "Are you ready to start? Or do you want to do something before we fuck?"

"Foreplay would be nice," Daphne said, "would you like to eat my pussy before we start fucking?"

"Sure," Fred said, stepping forward to stroke Daphne's breasts, "I wouldn't mind playing with your tits either."

"That does sound like fun," Daphne shivered at Fred's touch. "Why don't we do it this way, you lay back on my bed and then, after I put a condom on your cock, I'll straddle your face so you can eat me out while you play with my tits."

"That does sound like fun," Fred said, arranging his long athletic body on Daphne's bed. "And once you're ready you can sit on my cock and pop your own cherry."

"Exactly," Daphne agreed, straddling Fred's chest and scooting her way up until the blond boy could reach her cunt with his mouth and her breasts with his hands. Fred took a few seconds to enjoy the view of Daphne's well trimmed pussy hair and he could see that the red hairs were already moist, and even as he watched another drool of pussy juice oozed out from between her pussy lips. Even so, Fred wasn't going to say anything if it meant that he'd have a chance to eat out Daphne's virgin cunt one last time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.