Scooby Doo: Between the Scenes - Cover

Scooby Doo: Between the Scenes

Copyright© 2013 by Valley Honey

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After watching a Scooby Doo marathon I was inspired to start a Scooby Doo story that I've had in mind. The idea is that the sex scenes in the story takes place between the regular scenes of monster chasing and mystery solving.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy  

"Well, gang, it looks like we have a new mystery on our hands," Freddy Jones said, pointing at the roof of their hotel where the phantom Bellhop had just disappeared.

"Well, he's no phantom, that's for sure," Velma Dinkly said, glancing at Shaggy Rogers and his dog Scooby Doo as they held each other tight as they shivered and shook in fear at the apparition that had screamed at the gang before disappearing.

"You're right, Velma," Daphne Blake said, brushing back her luxurious red hair without taking her eyes off the roof of the hotel. "Whoever the phantom is he didn't come down the outside of the building, so he must be somewhere in the hotel."

"Ok, gang," Fred said with a nod of his blond head, "that means it's time to split up and search for clues. Daphne and I will take the upper floors and search the rooms. Shaggy, you and Scooby search the basement. We don't know if the phantom is a guest or an employee so keep your eyes open for anything out of place."

"I know, I know," Shaggy said, slouching his way toward the front door with Scooby quivering at his heals.

"And Velma," Fred started to say before Velma interrupted him.

"I'll go with Shaggy and Scooby," Velma sighed in a bored voice. "At least one of us won't be running away at the first sound, and since I have the Scooby snacks I should be able to keep up Shaggy and Scooby's courage."

"That was almost too easy," Daphne said, holding Fred's hand as they followed their three friends into the hotel. "You don't suppose they know what we're really up to, do you?"

"I'm sure Velma knows that we're up to something, but she's far too innocent to know what we're up to," Fred mussed. "But Shaggy and Scooby? If it doesn't scare them or they can't eat it they don't notice anything unless you explain it to them."

"I guess you're right," Daphne sighed. "I guess I'm just nervous, this could change all four of us forever. But I'm too excited not to go ahead."

"Me too," Freddie admitted, leading Daphne up the stairs to where their rooms were; the phantom Bellhop forgotten for the moment.


"I can't believe those two think we don't know what they're up to," Shaggy giggled as he, Velma, and Scooby took the cold cement stairs to the hotel's basement.

"Well it's only fair," Velma pointed out, "after all, they have no idea what we're up to."

"What are we rup roo, Shaggy?" Scooby asked his friend.

"Nothing you have to worry about, old buddy," Shaggy told his Great Dane. "Velma and I are going to check things out in that supply closet we found earlier while you stand guard outside the door in case the phantom bellhop shows up."

"Re? Rand guard ralone?" Scooby asked, eyeing his best friend suspiciously. "Roo ray."

"Would you do it for a Scooby Snack?" Velma asked, taking the box out from wherever she hid it under her bulky sweater and shaking the box enticingly.

"Rell," Scooby said hesitantly.

"Okey, two Scooby snacks," Velma offered. "But you have to stand guard outside the door and don't let anyone in – and let us know if the phantom bellhop shows up.

"Rokey," Scooby agreed, catching the two treats tossed him and running his tongue across his lips to make sure he got every crumb.

"Here's the supply room we found earlier," Shaggy said, opening the door and gesturing for Velma to enter the room ahead of him. "Now Scoob, you give a nice loud howl if the phantom bellhop shows up while we're searching the room."

"Right," Scooby said, sitting down on his hind quarters and curling his tail around his legs as he took up his position just outside the door.

"Come on, Velma, let me show you what we found earlier," Shaggy said, taking the brown haired girl by the hand and leading her through the open door.

"So you and Scooby checked out the basement earlier?" Velma asked while Shaggy led her through the closely packed shelves of the supply room. "Why would you do that before we knew there was a monster?"

"When was the last time we went anywhere and didn't get attacked by a monster?" Shaggy laughed. "Scoob and I figured it would save time if we searched the basement ahead of time, and when I found this, I thought it would be perfect for the two of us."

Just as Shaggy finished speaking he rounded the last shelf and pulled Velma along with him and gestured to the small bed and nightstand tucked away in the corner of the room. "I figured one of the hotel employees set this place up as a little get away for him and his girlfriend and I figured it would be a great place for the two of us."

"It's great for us," Velma agreed, adjusting her glasses and ggiving Shaggy a shy smile, "but it may be that this is just a place for one of the employees to grab a nap when things are slow."

"Maybe," Shaggy admitted, "but if it was just a place to take a nap then I don't think they'd have these stashed away." Shaggy opened the top drawer of the nightstand and pulled out a strip of condoms.

"Good point," Velma said, sitting on the edge of the bed and reaching for the hem of her bulky orange sweater.

"Say, Velma, do you think I should borrow one of these condoms? I'm sure whoever put them down here will never notice if one is missing."

"Put them back, Shaggy, all of them," Velma told her friend, her voice muffled by her sweater as she pulled it over her head.

"I was just thinking," Shaggy said defensively, putting the condoms back where he got them. "I know that Fred's using condoms - I saw the box in his suitcase when I took everything up to our room earlier - so I thought if he and Daphne are using condoms then maybe we should think about it too."

"We are not Fred and Daphne," Velma pointed out, tossing her sweater to the floor and working her way down the buttons of her blouse. "Fashion conscious Daphne Blake is worried about getting pregnant and embarrassing Fred, herself, and her parents when the baby starts growing in her belly. I, on the other hand, am not that concerned about getting pregnant and having your baby, Shaggy. Besides, scientifically speaking, the odds are that a girl won't get pregnant. Do you know how many couples try for years to get pregnant? I'm pretty happy with those odds."

"It may take some couples years to get pregnant," Shaggy said, "but what about the other couples who get pregnant with just one fuck?"

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.