Fog in the Head - Cover

Fog in the Head

Copyright© 2013 by Maxicue

Chapter 8

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Waikiki PI story #8. Our intrepid PI, Joe Solomon, finds himself involved with an attractive bottle blonde who seems nothing but trouble. Her past mistakes catch up with her in the form of a murdered one night stand set up to be a frame. Joe needs to find the murderer before her troublesome nature infects him. As always, it's best to read the earlier stories to understand returning characters. However I did provide a list of characters returning in this story.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Interracial   Oriental Female  

Not until I collected my plane ticket at the San Francisco airport did it get through my head that Kenneth hadn't put me on a flight to Eugene with Dotty. "You said you agreed to the threesome," Kenneth explained placidly.

"I did?" I replied.

"When else will you be stopping in Seattle?"

I shrugged. Then I realized something. "You want me to placate your Amazon when you confess. I'll be her pacifier."

Kenneth grinned, though resignation stayed in his eyes, "I don't think you'll mind. She's an amazing cock sucker." That turned a couple nearby heads.

I shook mine and sighed, "Whatever."

"The last flight to Eugene is 10:30," Kenneth informed me.

"I suppose you booked it for me," I said.

"I will in Seattle," he said.

"I'll take care of it," I responded, "when we get to SeaTac. I have a feeling you might be distracted."

When we arrived in Seattle, I kissed and hugged Dotty after escorting her to her gate, collected my bag and went to the ticketing desk for the airline that Kenneth told me would have the last flight. I asked if I could check my bag despite the flight being hours away and they agreed.

By the time I finished, Sandra had been waiting for awhile, Kenneth sitting shotgun. She popped open the trunk of her four door Accord and I dropped my shoulder bag into it and crawled into the back seat. Not enough leg room with two tall people in front, I made do.

"I think we'll be needing oysters," she grinned as she took off.

Kenneth's apartment being near the Park Place Market, we stopped there just long enough to get rid of Kenneth's bags before walking to "Brooklyn," an incredible oyster joint near the famous market. Walking ended up a good idea because we sampled various vodkas while sampling oysters and felt no pain by the time we left the restaurant. Not quite stumbling, we loosely walked to the market where I bought all my ladies I would be seeing in Eugene various cool t-shirts. Touristy souvenirs yes, but with some quality and style.

Kenneth and Sandra had become increasingly amorous with hands disappearing under the table while we ate and drank and hips bumping as they walked arm in arm with more and more frequent hugs and kisses as we perused the various vendors. Eventually I left them on their own so I could explore more quickly.

Kenneth found me sans Sandra. "Ready?" he asked me with impatience.

"Sure," I replied. "Where's the Amazon?"

"Fair damsel awaits distress," he grinned, handing me a bandana in camouflage green.

"You're kidding."

"Nope. We're burglars busting into the wrong apartment. The right one is supposed to be vacant and with a wall safe full of jewels."

"So we're inept assholes," I said.

"I guess so, and horny," he shrugged.

A little while later we "broke in" using Kenneth's key, our faces masked by scarves (even though we didn't expect to be caught) and noisily rummaged around the living room, tilting pictures and shoving aside knick knacks.

"What are you two doing?" shouted Sandra dressed in an old, light cotton and well filled nightie, her hands grabbing tightly the handle of a big chopping knife.

"Fuck!" both Kenneth and I exclaimed.

Not the man of action like I was, Kenneth stood frozen while I went on attack, rushing at her and shoving her against the wall and grabbing her right wrist, she having made it easier by letting her left hand go of the knife. A pressure point loosened her grip and she had given me the weapon I had wondered where I'd acquire in this weird fantasy.

"Where's the safe, bitch?" I growled at her, my body pressing her hard against the wall. She struggled against me until I pressed the knife to her neck. "Don't move or there'll be an accident, bitch. Where's the fucking safe?"

"What are you talking about?" she responded, trembling. I could already smell her excitement.

"Don't fuck with us, bitch," Kenneth finally got into the fray, his face pressed against her ear while his hand grabbed her arm and pulled it behind her. "We ain't got all day."

"Take what you want, but I really don't have all that much."

"I beg to disagree," Kenneth chuckled malevolently, grabbing a large breast. "You got plenty, bitch. Ain't she, J."

"I'll say," I snickered, grabbing the other breast. "You tell us what we want and maybe we'll go easy on you." I lowered the knife to the space between her thighs and carefully pressed upwards.

"Ooh," she moaned. "There's really no safe here."

"We been informed there's a stash of jewelry," Kenneth rasped. "Where the fuck is it?"

"Look at how I'm dressed," she smirked. "You think I'd wear this if I had any real money?"

"Don't give me no lip, cunt," I roared, rubbing the point against what I hoped was her clit. "You some maid, ain't you?"

"In a two bedroom apartment?" she chuckled within a gasp. "You jokers have been misinformed."

"Fucking bitch," I growled. Kenneth eased my arm back causing the point to move from her clit. I must have been freaking him out too.

As soon as she saw she had room to move, she tried to escape, swiftly lowering her body and attempting to scramble out from between us. Unfortunately (or fortunately) for her, that put her in an even more compromising position with my groin pressing between her formidable ass cheeks while one hand grasped a tit and the other brought the knife back to her neck.

"You ain't going nowhere, bitch, until we get what we want."

"I really don't have much," she whimpered.

"Like my compatriot K said, I beg to differ," I whispered into her ear. "Tell us what we want and we might take it easy on you. Show her what she's up against," I ordered Kenneth, my head gesturing for him to stand in front of her. As soon as he did, grasping her hair and pulling her mouth against the denim covering his elongating cock, I removed the knife from against her neck and cut away the straps that held up her nightie, letting her substantial and resilient tits hang free. After sampling each tit with a squeeze, I brought the knife low and lifted the nightie high exposing her plain and juicy white panties held tight against her big strong butt. I cut them off at the hip exposing her glistening pussy.

"She's getting off on this!" I remarked to Kenneth. "Make her take it out for you."

"Take out my cock, bitch," Kenneth commanded. "Hurry the fuck up." He tossed me a condom before she pulled down his pants and underpants. "Suck it, bitch!" he grumbled, mauling her breasts. "And make it good or I'll fuck your throat."

"God I love hot pussy," I said before diving into hers with my mouth. Kenneth looked surprised that a fake rape included cunnilingus. Sandra's "Mmmph?" seemed to question it as well. But I spoke the truth, and I enjoyed her pleasantly pungent core.

She began undulating under my tongue so I spanked her butt hard. "Keep still, bitch!" I commanded. The undulations quieted for a moment, but started to get larger again, so she got two spanks this time. "Keep still!"

But I didn't remain there long. I bit down gently on her clit while my nose buried into her hole. She stiffened and groaned around Kenneth's cock, and her pussy throbbed and flowed with girl cum. Looking at Kenneth I could see him cringe. She must have accidently scraped teeth against his shaft. I watched to see what he'd do while unbuckling my belt and unsnapping my pants button and unzipping and pulling away the fabric holding back my cock which bounced free.

Kenneth pulled out and slapped her. I would have slapped harder, but understood. "You bit me bitch. Keep sucking but no fucking teeth." His cock head immediately disappeared into her mouth.

Clutching a hip with one hand, the other rolled on the condom and placed my glans at her sopping hole. I pushed deep in one long stroke. Her pussy walls still shimmered with the abating orgasm. "Mmmph," she vocalized around Kenneth's shaft.

"Take it, you uncooperative bitch. Take my big hard cock in your fucking cunt." Pushing down at her lower back until it curved underneath my hand, the other hand smacked her butt repeatedly. The change brought her more friction along the top of her pussy. It also made it necessary for Kenneth to get onto his knees and return his cock to her mouth.

I fucked her as hard as I could. Kenneth fucked her mouth, his hand grasping her blonde hair, the other torturing her nipples. I could tell he resisted going deep, but that resistance was sorely tested when he sped up his thrusts until he yelled, "I'm cumming," and kept her still on his cock as he filled her mouth with goo.

Meanwhile she had been having multiple little orgasms around my relentless thrusts. Luckily Kenneth had cum between her climaxes or she might have aspirated his spend. But with her finished swallowing down all of his semen, she could gasp freely. And she could finally vocalize. "Goddamn you fucking rapists. You pansy assed cocksuckers. You goddamn fucking assholes. You ... Fuck!" she climaxed hugely as I rammed my middle finger in and out of her anus while rubbing her clit vigorously. Kenneth helped too, squeezing both nipples.

Easing off her clit, I kept slowly fucking her, lengthening her orgasm until she collapsed onto the rug releasing my turgid penis.

"Oh god," she moaned tremulously, her body shivering in pleasure.

I walked around her, removing the condom, and placed my rigidity in front of her face. "You going to tell us where the safe is?" I asked.

"You're still hard?" she remarked.

"And I'll throat fuck you with it if you don't tell."

"There ... there's no safe."

"Open up, bitch." She did and I pushed in my glans. She licked it and sucked it like a pro.

"Go find some lubricant, K, and oil up her ass."

"Oh god," she moaned after removing my cock.

"You okay with that?" I whispered sincerely.

"Could we take it to the bedroom?" she asked.

"Get up bitch," I grumbled. "I'm not big on knee burns." After removing the condom and pulling my pants together, I jerked her to her feet without dislocating her shoulder. "Lead on, bitch," I growled, holding an arm behind her.

In the bedroom we found a naked Kenneth briskly rubbing KY on his slowly rising penis. "On your back, bitch," I commanded, straddling her head when she lay prone and pushing my glans back home.

"Mmm," Sandra vibrated around my cock. I glanced back and saw Kenneth sucking at her snatch as he kept one hand rubbing his cock and the other sent fingers into her fundament. He must have enjoyed her intoxicating scent as much as me, because his cock rose quickly to full engorgement.

Taking her hair in my hands, I pushed deeper into her mouth wanting to find out her gag reflexes. When I struck the back of her throat I felt her swallow, but I saw a determined face and felt hands on my butt and my balls seeming to encourage me. So I pressed deeper. She gagged so I pulled back. But she seemed to want to try. "Keep swallowing, bitch," I instructed her. She nodded and I pushed and entered her throat. It felt amazing. I carefully thrust in three times before easing back. Her eyes looked teary but still beckoning. Then they went wide. "Oh fuck!" she exclaimed.

Looking back, I saw Kenneth's glans penetrating her sphincter.

"Goddamn ass fucking faggot," she growled. I saw her subtle nod.

"Ream the lying bitch, K. Give her what she deserves." I watched her face contort while she suckled my glans. My hands reached behind me to gently tug on her nipples. Grasping my shaft, she pulled my cock deeper into her mouth. "Fuck the truth out of her, K," I told him, letting him know she could handle it.

He kept it slow at first, rubbing fingers inside her pussy and against her clit. I angled high, still fondling her nipples, and thrust downwards, hoping for the best angle for sword swallowing. Again I didn't stay deep inside her throat for more than three thrusts though she seemed to take it easier. "You're a hungry bitch, ain't you," I crowed.

When Kenneth started speeding up and thrusting more aggressively, she pushed me out of her mouth. "Condom," she moaned, pointing at the bedside table. I nodded and leaned over and grabbed one from the drawer while she suckled my glans one last time.

As soon as I rolled it on I backed up, leaning over her, until I felt Kenneth's abdomen brush against my ass. He seemed to back away just enough to end contact. I straddled her wide hips, guiding my glans to her needy opening. I pushed deep and high and kept pushing in and pulling out, feeling Kenneth's cock sliding against me with the thinnest of barriers between us.

Sandra went nuts, writhing and moaning and wailing obscenities challenging our manhood amongst other things. Her fingers stroked her clit when she wasn't dissolved in orgasm. I kept my hands on her nipple, squeezing and tugging harder and harder until my mouth got into it, and my teeth.

Both Kenneth and I went hyper kinetic, pounding into her with abandon. She shrieked and moaned, too lost in ecstasy for words. I thrust one last time as deep as possible and undulated with every intense throb of ejaculation. As I came, I felt powerful fluttering inside her. Seconds later Kenneth ended his pummeling and sent seed deep into her bowels. I kept thrusting high along the top surface of her pussy for as long as my cock kept some rigidity while lightening the caresses of my fingers on her nipples. It seemed the perfect time to elongate further an orgasm more powerful than any I recall witnessing in a woman.

She didn't pass out though. She just looked completely stunned, paralyzed with bliss. Her eyes wide in wonder and her mouth wide, gasping, her blush rosy breasts rose and fell dramatically catching her breath.

My head happened to be close when she recovered enough to pull down the silly bandana and bring my lips to hers for our first kiss. It may have been the most relaxed pair of lips my lips ever encountered, and the hottest too. We lingered on it for awhile, mostly just pressing together without much movement. Kenneth hating this came to mind as a distant thought which grew larger in my mind and ended up ending the kiss. I think it was enough for both of us.

"Thanks," she said, smiling loosely up at me.

"You're welcome, sweet Amazon," I smiled back. "I hope you don't mind that it won't happen again, at least with me."

"My Ken's a confident man," she nodded subtly, "mostly thanks to you, but only you worry him about stealing me away."

"I wouldn't. And I couldn't, could I?"

"Nope," she smiled. "Kenneth's ... perfect. I just wish he felt the same way about me."

"I do," he said from behind me. I figured it was my cue to detach from her and leave the two together. "I love you."

"Ooh," she moaned when two loose penises exited her two lower holes. When I vacated the bed, he blanketed her and kissed her deeply.

"Be right back," she moaned, pushing her lover aside and rushing away, her hand against her butt. When she returned minutes later, she sat naked beside a naked Kenneth while I stood, dressed, hovering at the bedroom doorway. It's as if she had never left the way Kenneth returned immediately to the previous conversation.

"I never want to be with another woman," he said taking her hand and gazing into her eyes.

"Not even Mila?"

"Nope. You're everything I need. But..." his head lowered.

"What?"

"I cheated on you in San Francisco."

"Anyone I know?"

"Dotty," he said regretfully.

"You like them cute and petite?" she muttered, but amazingly, though Kenneth couldn't see it with his head hanging down, I could see her Mona Lisa smile.

"It ... it was in the line of duty," he told her. "Otherwise I would never have done it. As it was, I felt wracked with guilt."

"During?"

"No. Afterwards." He finally looked at her. "But it hit me pretty hard. And worse, while I fucked her, a man fucked me. And ... I kind of liked it." His head lowered again.

"Enough to try it again?" she said glancing at me.

"Not my thing," I told her shaking my head.

She laughed a full on belly laugh actually bouncing the bed. "Perhaps we'll need to shop for a dildo for now until we find someone we're both comfortable with."

"I don't know," said Kenneth before looking up at her. "You're not mad?"

"You plan on more 'on the job' fucking?" she asked him.

"No way. I don't know how Joe can be comfortable with that. For some reason he gets off on that shit. It made me feel pretty fucking grotty. He'll just have to find some other stud to play his game. Honest. I could never cheat on you. I just couldn't hack the guilt."

"I thought you could hack anything," I said.

"Fuck you," said Kenneth while Sandra laughed. "What the fuck are you still doing here anyway?"

"I don't know actually," I admitted. "I guess the intimacy we three just shared, no matter how kinky and weird it was, kind of wants me to linger with you longer." The two nodded. "But I'll go. You need to lock up behind me?"

"I'll take you to the airport," Sandra offered.

"I thought you two might want to be together," I objected.

"I'm pretty much in recovery mode, Joe. You two made all three of my holes sore. Don't you fucking apologize. You both were magnificent."

"I'll take him," said Kenneth.

"Don't trust me?" Sandra responded, standing and grabbing pants and a sweater. She began putting them on.

"I..." Kenneth stuttered. "Of course I trust you."

"Good answer," she grinned leaning down to kiss him.

"But you don't want me coming along?" he almost whined.

"No babe. Stay. I'll be back so we can cuddle and talk, okay?"

She stepped into some sandals and asked me, "You ready?"

Chuckling I nodded.

"Let's go then," she smiled.

As soon as she negotiated the Accord into traffic from the apartment parking lot, Sandra asked me, "So who else was there?"

I chuckled. "We call him Horndog, but he's really not so bad especially since meeting you."

"You know this all kind of surprises me," she responded. "Sure he swept me off my feet with his confidence. And he's done very well for himself, especially since he's completely independent and not some IT geek or R & D lackey. But Kenneth's a nerd's nerd despite his unexpected swagger. The pale, awkward, anti-social lonely boy isn't buried all that deep."

"Probably not," I said. "In fact, before me and especially my partner Sandy entered his life, I'd say his anti-social character bordered on the psychotic and actually became criminal." I told her how Sandy and I had hidden his criminal hacking while getting him consulting work for the places he had actually hacked and how Sandy took him under her wing to instruct him on the ways of female flesh, relieving him of the cause of his anti-social behavior, his profound sexual frustration, not only directly but via building up his confidence and his ability to seduce and pleasure the seduced. "And being as nearly brilliant as you," I finished, "he learned quick, becoming Horndog."

"I can testify to that," Sandra chuckled. "So you think this oddball playboy wants to settle down?"

"Of course," I said. "He found you. Sure he's had more diversity in bedmates than any geek ever except maybe some of those huge corporation owning geeks, but the satisfaction had always been superficial. Rarely did it get beyond satisfying his abundant libido. None of them would he be interested in performing a Vulcan Mind Meld."

"Until me?" she concluded with a chuckle. I nodded. "What about Mila?" she asked.

"In a way his relationship with Mila illustrates the gap which you fill. It's true that they got close, best friends, and that Kenneth wanted it to be closer and Mila's been sort of rejecting him, at least at the level of love he seeks, for some time now. Even though they make love, it's always with Gail needing to be there for Mila to be comfortable with Kenneth's intensity as if her lesbian lover somehow absorbs just enough of it. To tell you the truth, I don't even understand Kenneth's obsession with Mila. They're both brilliant, but in basically opposite ways. I don't think they even liked each other when they first met."

"It's because she's beautiful, Joe, a sort of delicate beauty that fascinates Kenneth."

After I gulped at her assured and quiet statement followed by minutes of silence, I finally asked, "Did he tell you that?"

"He admitted it," Sandra sighed.

"He loves you," I insisted. "And he loves your body."

A slight upturn at one side of her mouth counteracted a quiet sadness I had seen on her face. "He seems to at that," she said, lips lifting into a smirk. "I rarely see him soft when he's around me unless I've sucked or fucked him soft." The smirk ended. "But I can't help feeling like he'll miss that petite body and cute face. I won't be enough for him."

"You're more than enough woman for anyone," I argued, "and there's no denying how comfortable he is with you, how compatible you two are."

"I'm thinking I might want him to continue seeing Mila," Sandra said. "I mean, he wants to play father to his kid and yours, but with that will be temptation. I don't want to be the bitch that frustrates him."

"I guess I'm not one to speak to that," I said. "I've never been monogamous, and never expected any women in my life to be either."

"So I've heard." Sandra's smirk returned, and her hand found its way between my thighs to rub a dormant penis hidden under cloth. My disobedient flesh began hardening.

"Whoah," I muttered. "Kenneth definitely doesn't want me involved sexually with you."

"It's only fair," Sandra insisted, her strokes becoming more insistent and successful. I don't know why I didn't pull her hand away. Maybe I agreed with her. "A fair trade," she continued. "He gets a cutie on the side and I get a big handsome man with a big handsome cock. In a way he gets the better deal since I may like you, but I doubt I'd ever love you. That's the issue he has with you, isn't it?"

"Yes," I murmured. "I tend to fall in love easily and for some reason the feeling's mutual, even in short term relationships. And even if none of them are exclusive, for some reason relationships tend to have legs."

"Like you only seeing Mila from time to time."

"Exactly."

We both nodded, understanding Kenneth's jealousy. "So Mila loving you and not him..." she spoke the realization.

"Must be," I sighed.

"I'll make sure he understands you could never steal my heart."

"But what about your pussy?"

She chuckled. "Your cock did feel amazing in it. It filled me so full, almost painfully the first time in, but that just thrilled me. But no," she became more serious, "I like the difference, the newness I guess, but Kenneth definitely knows how to stroke me into the stratosphere. Take it out for me," she said, turning unexpectedly into a large, empty parking ramp surrounding a dark metal and glass building obviously occupied only during the day. She parked in the middle of it and I unleashed my half hard penis.

Undoing her seat belt, she leaned over and sucked in my cock. Despite her comparable lack of experience, my cock being only her second version inside her mouth, her mouth proved as educated as her mind.

I reciprocated giving pleasure, fingers strumming her clit and teasing her nipples, both freed from the encumbrance of clothing. Her sweater had been rolled up above her tits and her pants had been opened enough to let my fingers through with no panties to slide under.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.