Due Some Love - Cover

Due Some Love

Copyright© 2013 by mthommotoo

Chapter 8: Concubines, Pets or Toys, Oh My

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Concubines, Pets or Toys, Oh My - This story is both true and false, everything written, both a complete fabrication and totally accurate. If you're reading programme accepts jpg images, see what this is about. If you live in the Sutherland Shire, south of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, this is about the place where you live. It's all written in the foreign language of Australian, so be warned.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy  

"Miss Rookwood, you recognise me and I recognised you the first time I saw you in this office. The best thing I can say is that you are being offered this position because of your abilities and your outstanding educational qualifications.

"The lady I have with me, and who interviewed you originally, is my wife Maureen, the lady you saw me in the train with, was my sister/wife Marilyn. We have two other wives and we all discussed what we did in the train as it is a form of family sport we have. I'm telling you all this to reassure you that we are not employing you to take advantage of you in any form of immoral way. That's my first point.

"To arrive at my second point you will have to understand that Maureen and I have no secrets from each other of any kind. This position was advertised due to office politics and the person who initiated the position has lost his, due to it. However, the Council Manager and I recognise talent when we see it, and you are too talented for us to lose...

"Oh, here he is now. Jennifer Rookwood, Ray Stephenson. Now where were we? Yes, you have got the position, but not the position advertised, as the position advertised, if it ever will be required, is, at a maximum, requiring a highschool leaver, and you are smart enough to recognise that. For some reason you are in trouble and we would like to help you if we can, no matter what you tell us you have still got the job, however we want you to be employed in a position more adequate to your capabilities.

"If this trouble you are in can be alleviated by us, we want to do it. We already have a certain amount of trust with each other because of our short history, so if you would like to use that trust, I would like to discuss your difficulties. If it's too personal, speak to Maureen, as Ray and I trust her implicitly. In all reality, she is the reason you are here right now. Or speak to me or Maureen and I, all these are free and clear offers, the position you will hold, is going to pay a substantially higher income, about double, than the one you were applying for and everything you tell us will be held in the closest confidence."

Jennifer Rookwood looked at the three of us, went grey in the face, white, her eyes rolled back into her forehead and then she toppled sideways off her chair. "Well, that went better than I expected it to," remarked Ray.

The girl had been under considerable stress and us giving her an out, was too much for her. We raised her feet higher than her head and her collar was loosened and when she woke, Maureen was holding a glass of water for her to sip. She looked at me, "Can I talk to you please?"

Ray and Maureen left instantly as I helped her to her seat again. "When I saw you and recognised you, I thought, oh no, I'm going deeper into the hole. It would seem not, for which I am grateful, as I did such a silly thing on that train, in a very weak moment. I have no family remaining in this country, except for my fourteen year old sister, the rest are in New Zealand, who has gone through a rebellious stage and tried some rather nasty drugs which she couldn't afford to buy.

"Actually, that's not quite true. She met some boys who introduced her to the drugs at the local PCYC in Hurstville and said she could have them for nothing if she had sex with them regularly. That was the third time she had used them, when they made the offer, and she was quickly becoming addicted. She was a virgin, which is a rarity in this day and age, so she came to me for money and I wanted to know why, of course. It took some time but she came out with it.

"Eventually the supplier of the drugs to the boys saw an opportunity and told her that he would keep supplying her, and she didn't have to have sex with the boys. You and I know that it was too good to be true, but you can't tell a fourteen year old that, because they know. After he supplied her a couple of more times, he told her the free is gone and now she has got to sell her body for him, if she wants more. She panicked, and came to me to see if we can afford to buy the stuff instead, and that is of course when the shit hit the fan. I even had sex with the man as he promised to stop his pressure, and of course he didn't, and he just said to me that he lied, and wants us both to work for him now.

"I am doing all this to earn enough to help her and I don't know if I am; helping her, that is. It strikes me that the only way to help her is to get her off the drugs. She currently owes him a few thousand dollars and he wants the money, in full, by next week, or he will put her in a house to work it off, a few dollars at a time. And he says he will take me too, if that's what it takes to work the debt off faster. Anything you can suggest I would be most grateful."

"You could go straight to the police."

"I went to Chatswood Police Station and he was behind the counter as a uniformed Leading Senior Constable. And he talked to the woman with him and she knew the situation already, and told me that I am in deep shit, aren't I."

I picked up the phone and made a call, "Tubby, I need to talk to you and not on the phone. Now is good but yesterday would have been better. See you in five minutes. The solution, Miss Rookwood, is not what you know, but who you know. Where is your sister now?"

"She should be at home."

"That's in Mortdale isn't it?" She nodded

"We have a meeting lined up to speak to a man I trust, don't say anything unless the man I am speaking to asks you a direct question. He doesn't look like it, but he is a very clever, astute man and honest to a fault."

Luckily, seeing Tubby didn't know what this was about, he didn't meet us in an interview room but his office. I hate interview rooms. Jennifer jibbed when we went around the corner from outside the station and she realised where I was taking her. I just told her to trust me but she was still reluctant. When Tubby saw whom I was with, I shook my head and from that point on she wasn't there.

I asked him to turn on the tape recorder that he doesn't have in here, he opened and closed a drawer. Then I told him all about the two hypothetical girls from whoa to go, leaving out anything pertaining to trains but informing him that she is now a full time employee of a certain hypothetical council.

"Does this hypothetical older sister know the names of the hypothetical bent coppers?" Jennifer nodded and he handed her a pen and paper and she wrote it down. "Can the hypothetical council managerial employee place the hypothetical younger sister into a safe house, with lots of hypothetical women around her, to make her feel safe and away from these noxious pharmaceuticals?"

We shook hands on our deal, and I went to my council car, parked in the car park two blocks north, and we drove to her house ... and of course, the kid wasn't there. We went to where her sister used to meet the cop, remembering she is an addict. What do you know? One of the boys was there and handing her a plastic bag of powder. I hit him in the solar plexus, hard, and he dropped like a stone. I placed the plastic bag back into the kid's pocket using my clean hanky to touch it.

I used the office phone and rang Tubby and told him what had hypothetically just happened and what did he want me to do? There were two plainclothes blokes with us within five minutes, from Hurstville cop shop. Even the council does not give service like this. D1 spoke into mid-air for us to piss off and D2 ignored that we existed. We pissed off. Hypothetically, that is.

The sister's name was Elizabeth or Beth, and I put her into the experienced and capable hands of Maria. Maria was saddened but happy to place the girl in the same therapy that she had experienced through Alison and I, known as tough love. There was a lot of suffering in that house for a few weeks, and rather than hide her from the kids, we used her as an example. There was nothing surer, than that there would never be any of our children with an illegal drug dependency from that time on.

Bottom line came about when the constable and his female partner were arrested for supply of drugs and operating an unregistered house of prostitution. His female leading senior constable offsider stated that she was paying off a personal debt to him on her back on her nights and days off ... she says. Both were allowed out on bail on full wages until their trial. Two nights after their arrest, the tiny one bedroom unit the girls lived in, was broken into and trashed.

Two nights after that, a man broke into our back window with a gun in one hand, and holding a jemmy bar in the other. Back there it is dark at night, without any lighting of any kind and it just happened to be our bedroom window, positioned over our bed that he climbed through. He stood in the middle of my backside as I was thrusting into Maureen's vagina, my mouth was slavering Helen's anus at the same time as Maureen was sticking her tongue inside Helen's vagina who happened to be sitting on her face. The rest of the girls were doing something or other, nasty and obscene instead.

He lost his footing. He would have been better off taking the gaol option, as I grabbed hold of his neck and did not relieve my grip. Maria, who just happened to be sitting on Alison's face side by side with Helen, Alison was currently menstruating, tore what he was holding out of his hands. I kept my grip around his throat until he lost all feeling in his limbs, then lost consciousness. Then he lost his life, being without blood supply to his brain for an extended period or air to his lungs.

Myself, Maria and Maureen, buried him deep under a new vegetable garden patch I had started, mainly to remove a mass of lawn from the need of mowing, but in the long run as an exercise for the children to understand where the vegetables on their dinner plate came from, and how much work it was to produce them. All the children had planted their favourite veges, and in the freshly dug patch we told the kids what had been planted was bent copper, not the old silver beet or Italian spinach. You'd believe your beloved father when he blatantly lied through his teeth; wouldn't you?

Actually, the following weekend Beth planted broccoli there after she learnt what had transpired, which made damned certain no child would pick or dig at that site. We had to tell her as she had a panic attack after she was interviewed by police about her home break in. Beth's favourite vege immediately became broccoli to keep the pretence up to the children. Jennifer had been trying to get her to eat broccoli for years and now Beth just had to learn to like the stuff.

The female cop, it turned out, was lying, as she was the madam of the brothel and there was an all points look-out for him as he had done a runner. His car was discovered in the long term carpark out at the airport's International Terminal but there was no record of him going anywhere. The only people to know the final results were my wives, hangers-on and I, and one more bent beat cop less in this world is a benefit to mankind, in all our points of view.


Within David's first year as Temporary Deputy Manager of Council and Official Arselicker, he placed Jennifer Rookwood as trouble shooter and on site personnel problem solver, correcting a current union disagreement the council were having. She had a direct line to David and Phil Chi, who was David's replacement, pro tem. It left Maureen to chase up a newly hatched civil engineer to replace Phil. After David cured Jennifer's and her fourteen year old sister, Elizabeth's, personal and financial problems, both sisters moved into one of Manny's units, completely independent of David but using references supplied by both Manny and David for the real estate agent. Maria was pleased to see the arse-end of Beth. She had finally discovered a beautiful girl she wasn't interested in having sex with, though her sister was a different kettle of fish even if she was better off left uneaten.

Maureen was by then the office manager, who also did all employment interviews, and her pay had been raised dramatically, by order of Ray. Sherri had been employed by David, as a political advisor for David and Ray. Every time she put on that ditzy blonde voice, she had her bare bottom spanked by one of them. She was so forgetful; she did it at least three times a day and never wore underpants just in case; otherwise, the young woman was brilliant and an asset to the council. It was an era of union and state government interference in local government politics, in the Shire attempting to become more influential, where at that moment they were without any influence at all. The unions, as a general rule, were powerful in Labor politics being where the party had its grassroots.

Twice a day Maureen, Sherri and often Jennifer attend to advising David on political and workplace issues for an hour or so and the road supervisors see Phil now, one morning a week each, and they are using David's method of management organisation. Phil advised David if any site problems existed or were beginning, who sent Jennifer to pluck them out root and stem before they spread. His management system has operated without a failure, due to the organisational changes made since David originally organised it as David had arranged educational sessions for employees with a talent for management, their educational levels being of secondary importance. Jennifer's loyalties were with David first, Council second, and had told his wives she would do without thought anything he told her to.

Ray Stephenson, at 64, was making retirement sounds and Sherri and Jennifer together are going to be David's, more hands-on replacements, who is taking the General Management position, temporarily, until approved by council. Maureen was offered the position first on the advice of Sherri and Ray but she did not want the responsibility as being too political a placement; and she was right. The new Mayor, supposedly an independent, came in, to see the 'inexperienced' temporary General Manger to threaten him to toe the line, and left hurriedly again in turn, when his contacts and adherence to the Labor line was raised, in conjunction with the issue of That Fucking Bridge Over the Woronora. Mr Mayor was made aware of their knowledge of his political masters, and of the file that will which be made public if That Fucking Bridge Over the Woronora question hadn't been addressed, with initial blueprints and planning money placed in the next annual state budget.

Sherri looked him in the eye and said he would lose his position within four months without Council Management support and that without a squeak in her voice. Maureen gave him a copy of the précis that will become public, with a copy for each of the leftist leaning councillors. Thinking to insult David, he asked if David is pussy whipped, David just smiled benignly, and both women laughed and replied, on the contrary, we are cock whipped. David refused to get into a slanging match with his women, especially one where he hadn't a hope of winning. Of the fifteen council members, he had compromising evidence on five and favourable, personal connections with the other ten.

David now broke his fast daily at the Stephenson's, and Sherri never wears anything substantial, often nothing at all, when David arrived. He barely notices as he actually has seen a bare twat before, even Sherri's twat. Sherri had to finally decide that a different tack was necessary, especially for someone who used excreted vaginal fluid to wet his finger to turn pages in a council file, when she and Maureen are in consultation with him. She was been told by him that she was intelligent; that impressed him, so she should use her advantages. She suddenly began turning up each Friday, for the weekend at David's place and his women felt she slotted in nicely in their bed. Ray was pleased she no longer was taking casual lovers.

Our toy, Helen is winning on the family point's competition but Sherri now spends every weekend as a toy at the Newman household, and is gaining on her in leaps and, anonymous public genital displays and covert sexual exhibitions competitive, bounds. Ray got the benefit of Monday to Friday off his thirty three year old wife or what David believed to be more accurate, she receives the benefits of his favourite nocturnal pastime, cunnilingus. After a weekend at the Newman household the last thing she needed was another lover.

Scenery

Currently, points-wise, she was only two behind Helen. Sherri was suddenly pregnant as she had dropped all forms of contraception when she joined the Newman's; luckily, nobody knows that Ray had a vasectomy when he was thirty the year before he became impotent and his first wife divorced him. Sherri raved to her friends about her potent husband now he was retired, and the next ten years after he retired he 'sired' five children. They gave David, in private, their definition of their sex life; to him it was an excess of information. Ray had a fatal heart attack at seventy six and Sherri became another permanent concubine, then officially wife, altering her surname to Newman, at the Newman house where her children were already being raised under the Newman surname.

The new Woronora River Bridge, guess what's in the background?

After a very long stint out of power, the State Liberals gained a huge majority in the latest elections. The new Premier was been informed by David Newman, the long term Council Manager of the Sutherland Shire, that he either places That Fucking Bridge Over the Woronora, onto an urgent priority or the Shire, and that is the local, State and Federal electorates, would be Labor next election, and they could count on it. At that moment the Shire had four sitting State parliamentarians, all Liberal and three sitting Federal members, two Liberal and the Labor member for Cunningham, who is in a seat abutting the southern city of Wollongong, which has little contact with the shire or its problems and is mainly blue collar Labor donkey voters.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.