Mind Over Managers - Cover

Mind Over Managers

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 19

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 19 - An everyman in a retail job discovers by accident that he has strange, supernatural powers that give him control over the actions of others. Well, power corrupts, doesn't it?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction mind control story

“So, you’re going to start your own church, sir? And your name is?” the clerk looked at me with a bit of surprise and maybe a dash of discomfort with the idea...

Then again, she had a crucifix on and a rosary, so that might have something to do with it. No doubt, she thought that I was a charlatan, leading people to Hell, but she still had a job to do. Well, I wasn’t content with that. She had crossed paths with me, had been in the wrong place at the wrong time, and that would only one thing: liberation from the past. Besides, I couldn’t let her conscience torment her over bullshit one more day. Sure, she was a merely a civil servant to whom I had submitted paperwork prepared by legal counsel, but she was still a human being in need of what most people needed: a swift kick in the ass to get out of the steel trap in which her family’s beliefs had imprisoned her.

“It’s right here in the paperwork, ma’am. John Daniel Saunders, but you can call me Jack. Or Prophet. Or Reverend, soon enough. You’re not just going to file this paperwork, you’re going to join us. Be at this address next Sunday. Do not be late. You don’t want to miss it and you will not! This is the first day of the rest of your life, free from the Vatican’s chains. It is high time that you were liberated from the oppression of false priests and false religion. I am a Prophet of Heaven, the true messenger sent by it to Man. You will find out soon enough that I am who I say that I am and that my message is the right one for humanity.

“Now, file this paperwork and take the rest of the day off. You look like you could use a little personal time. Go to the nearby adult toy shoppe, get some kinky stuff, and surprise your husband at his work. Don’t take no for an answer. If any negative consequences occur, I’ll resolve them in due time. You won’t be divorced and neither of you will be out on the street. Seriously, woman, you need to get laid and I wager so does your old man!” I smiled at the woman, who looked to be forty if she was a day old, and very much a potential cougar with the right push ... that she was frumpy now didn’t mean that she had to remain so.

“Yes, sir!” the woman, whose name plate read, “Trina,” responded with obvious relief at being given such an order...

Something in her had cried out to me and I realized that part of my power was to sense what people wanted and order them to do just that in many cases. Well, that explained a few things about Jen, about Xiao, and about several others, possibly including Grace. People felt such guilt about their fantasies, but the moment that I commanded them to obey me and carry out those fantasies, they were liberated, absolved, as it were, from such anxieties and hang-ups. This helped me with whatever lingering sense of guilt I had (and I did) for superseding people’s free will ... they had never been free. They simply traded one master (society, religion, parent’s values) for another (me), and I was a bit of an improvement, to put it mildly.

This only reinforced my faith in the mission that Heaven had assigned me. I was destined to change the world for the better and take a wrecking ball to the social order ... someone had to do that, after all, and in me, Heaven had found someone with the drive and desire to do just that. No wonder it had waited until I told Jen off to give me that power: it had wanted a man with just the right kind of attitude for the job. I was that man and had proved it by telling Jen off that way. One didn’t make a good prophet by being too nice, did one? Prophets had to be in your face about things.

On that note, I was hungry and I decided to take Xiao, who had been very quiet and well-behaved right then, out for a lunch date. Of course, knowing the pattern of things, I knew that it was highly probable that some incident would occur, but that wasn’t the point. Xiao was my pet and she deserved some special attention, too, didn’t she? I loved proudly walking around with her in tow, naked as the day that she was born and with not a single pubic hair on her twat, something sure to arouse comment at some point or another. I loved her firm and absolute devotion to me, something rare and difficult to find in most people, but amply evident in her every action, word, and gesture. Xiao was my pet by choice and I loved her for it!

The paperwork safely filed, I told Xiao, “How about some buffet for lunch, and then we can watch a matinee together? This is a date, honey. I’ll treat you, of course, not that you have money on you, and I’ll lavish attention on you as you deserve, especially as you’ve always been selfless and far from jealous, of course. You’re the best harem pet that a Master could ever hope to own.”

“Oh, Master!” Xiao peppered me with kisses, as we headed to the buffet for a bite to eat, “I’m the luckiest pet in the world!”

“Good, because I expect at least some kinky action out of this,” I winked at her.

“Well, by now, you already know that your wishes are my commands, even without that mysterious power of yours to control others. I adore you, I honestly do!” Xiao made it plain to me once again that she was deadly serious about her passion for me, “You know that I will do anything, even bend over for half the city on the sidewalk if you asked it of me. There’s nothing that I wouldn’t gladly and freely do for you, Master. Especially since I know how much you actually care about me.

“I look forward to seeing the impact of our wild and kinky ways in yet more public settings, especially yours, my dear. You could get Sir Galahad to take you fifty ways to Sunday! I already know most of what I can do, though I’m still eager to learn more of it, but you’re newer to this and I haven’t begun to unwrap the enigma that is you. I’m very eager to do just that. As for caring for you, hell, yes!

“Despite what some folks might think, just because I dominate you, own you, and fuck others with you, fuck others in front of you, and lend you doesn’t mean that I fail to love you. It means that I love us ... all of us, including you, and I love you enough to give you what you really crave. In any case, this is our lunch date and I will decide how we enjoy it today, but it’s all about you and me. Each of my lovers needs a time with me, one-on-one, just as we all need the group activity. That doesn’t preclude including others at some point, but the bulk of this date is just going to be you and me.

“In any case, let’s eat first. We need to get those calories before we can burn them, however we end up doing that. So, honey, I expect you to eat and drink whatever the buffet has to offer you, from ice tea to salad to clam chowder to au jus to ice cream and banana pudding. Eat your fill, because we’re going to work it off and yesterday,” I reassured Xiao as we drove closer to our destination.

“Master, you know that someone’s going to raise a fuss there about my nudity, so what do you plan to do about that?” Xiao asked me, curiously.

“Well, that’s something for me to know and you to find out, babe,” I laughed and winked at my pet, who blushed to the extent that her complexion permitted her.

“True and my pussy is already quite moist, just thinking of it. I like how my presence guarantees a confrontation, every single time. I think that if Trina hadn’t been busy working, she would have confronted you about that, but you stopped her before she say a thing. Either that, or she was just in too much shock,” Xiao observed as she dipped her fingers in her own twat and started licking each of them clean.

“You know, you really do have a nice, juicy twat, right?” I thought about the night before and what had followed ... it had only been somewhat quiet, due to the sheer extent of the ladies’ need for me and my willingness to oblige them.

“Thank you, Master, and I’m inclined to agree. Can I be someone’s dessert at the buffet? All you can eat?” Xiao teased me, but she seemed at least half-serious.

“We’ll see, babe. Right now, it’s hard to tell for sure what will happen. I wouldn’t rule anything out just yet,” I chuckled as we pulled into the buffet, and I naturally opened the door for my pet.

Xiao eagerly took my hand as I led her into the buffet, walking up to the podium to pay in advance ... It was a place where one simply paid a flat rate, and then got all one wanted. The hostess took one look at Xiao, gulped, looked at me, and then looked at Xiao again, fighting the urge to drool. I smirked as I noticed that she was very attracted to my pet, but indifferent to me. I didn’t take long to figure that out: the hostess was a lesbian. I made a firm decision, internally. Those two were going to have sex at the buffet and Xiao was going to be this lady’s dessert. I wasn’t going to force myself on a woman who had no secret desire to be with me, but I was going to make damn sure that she took good care of my Xiao. The lady would have a great role in my household as a plaything to all of the women.

“So ... you want a table for two. That will be ten dollars a piece for a lunch table, plus tax. That’s twenty one dollars and sixty cents. Right this way, cutie ... sorry, I mean miss ... and you, sir,” the hostess said as I paid her twenty five dollars.

“Keep the change. And it’s okay. Xiao has that effect on a lot of people. It’s probably because she’s a nudist and drop-dead gorgeous and cute as a button. Trust me, I understand. Now, we’re to get a booth together and not be disturbed or hassled by anyone, and if you can head off any trouble, distract people, whatever, which you will do, there will be a sweet reward for you at the end. Trust me ... very sweet,” I implied strongly that the girl would get a free sample of Xiao’s luscious pussy, of course.

“Um ... thank you, sir. How did you know that I’m gay?” she asked me while preparing to resume her hostess duties.

“Just a gut feeling. Instinct. It’s totally cool that you want to lez out with my pet. Trust me, it is. If I were a woman, I’d be at least bisexual, certainly with Xiao. She’s delicious! So, believe me, Kendra, it’s perfectly fine. You can collect your reward when Xiao and I have had plenty to eat. Get it? We eat, and then you get to eat. I bet that you’re fighting back the urge to drool, just thinking of putting your face between those smooth, slick thighs, aren’t you? I don’t know about minding the gap, whatever that’s supposed to mean, but you’ll experience the gap for yourself. I know that Xiao’s going to love being eaten out, that’s for sure,” I winked at the hostess, Kendra, who blushed as she returned to work, the scent of her arousal reaching my nose.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.