Mind Over Managers - Cover

Mind Over Managers

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 17

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17 - An everyman in a retail job discovers by accident that he has strange, supernatural powers that give him control over the actions of others. Well, power corrupts, doesn't it?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction mind control story

Carl didn’t take long to get Megan well past the point of no return as far as her arousal and her lust went, his cock plunging fiercely in and out of her cunt with considerable power as she met him repeatedly with her wonderful hips. The fact that so many people witnessed this action only added to the excitement for both of them, which I could sense. I could also tell that Xiao and Will were very stimulated while the former rode the latter with a flaming lust in her eyes. She didn’t show any hint of giving him quarter and he was visibly shaken by the intensity and ardor of her desire for him. Both pairs kept this up for several more minutes, with Will able to last longer now that he already came before with Jen, and Megan, of course, already quite capable of taking on a second cock.

“Are you planning to have Will take on every woman in the audience, because that could be interesting to try, but I don’t know if he can recover that many times, even with Viagra?” Jen teased me, knowing full well that Will would eventually have to stop, probably long before Megan, but that was okay.

This was fine because I intended to have Rodney fill in next, and thus confront Tracy with the reality of her husband getting more strange and catching up with her a bit. In the meantime, though, Will would have plenty of tail and he wouldn’t forget this day, the day that he got laid this much in public. It would be nice to hand him back his sexual freedom again and see him spread his seed as much as possible as one of our family/community/church studs. Their marriage would definitely never be the same after I was done with them!

Just as I laughed at Jen’s comment, I heard Megan cumming with Carl inside her. The next thing that happened, he shuddered and shot his hot jizz into Mrs. Thomas, filling her with his spunk. I could see her face flush with her excitement and desire, as my brother-in-law’s cum joined mine running down her thighs. One thing was sure: if Megan was fertile at all that day, she would conceive for certain from the gang-bang likely to continue.

“Okay, Nick, buddy, go for it! Fuck the hell out of Megan and give it to her good!” I instructed the owner of the banquet hall, glad for the chance to reward him a bit.

The twice-divorced banquet hall proprietor was quite eager to claim his prize and Megan looked up to him with a lustful leer, her body shaking and squirming from her growing passion, her heated desire to be pronged and taken by yet another man. Her adulterous lust only added to Will’s extreme enjoyment of Xiao’s body, as if attacking subconsciously that any residual insecurities about his manhood, however irrational, that may still have remained inside him. Of course, he was also turned-on by seeing his sexy wife in action, much as she was by seeing her stud husband laying my lovely pet.

Xiao couldn’t stop herself from cumming now and she squirted all over Will’s dick, after which she squeezed the hell out of his cock and forced his balls to send as much spunk as they could make for this round into her twat. Xiao slid off Will and kissed the head of his dick, winking at him, and then at me. She also bit him playfully on the lower lip before returning to my side and licking her lips with satisfaction. My pet was very satisfied ... for now.

“Will, can you do any more rounds or do you have to take a breather? There’s no shame in it,” I challenged the man, who grinned at me and pointed to Cheryl.

“One more round at least. Can I have her? I remember her from your visit to the registrar and I’ve desired her ever since,” Will requested, making Cheryl blush and smile broadly in spite of herself.

“Alright, Cheryl, come rock this man’s world!” I ordered Cheryl, who licked her lips with anticipation and didn’t let the guy get up before she knelt to suck his cock and get him hard in a hurry.

“Does this match your fantasies, Mr. Thomas? Or may I call you Will?” Cheryl winked at Will, who shivered as she took him deep inside her mouth.

“Oh, fuck! God, damn it! Please, call me Will ... someone sucking my dick that good shouldn’t be calling me Mr. Thomas!” Will urged Cheryl, even as she slurped hungrily on his cock.

Meanwhile, Nick had the honor of turning Megan over for doggy-style and giving her a reaming worthy of the name for sure. The middle-aged businessman pounded the now much happier married woman with a vigor that belied his fifty-three years of life, much to the amazement of his sons, who apparently saw their old man in action for the first time in their lives. Cheryl saw this and whispered something to Will, who smiled and got out of her way so that she could bend over for him and let him take her from behind. It wasn’t much longer until he was inside her and screwing her from the back for the hell of it!

“I think that it’s safe to say that Dad’s divorces weren’t from failure to satisfy women,” Nick’s son, Basil, remarked, making several of us laugh.

“Women! He can keep them! So can you! I’m glad that I’m gay!” Costa chuckled for all to hear.

“You’re gay? How interesting! I think that I might be gay, too!” Damon announced for us all.

“Very, well, then. You’re released from all marital ties to any of these people except Ted. You’re now married to Ted as well as Costa. Costa, you’re married to Ted as well as Damon, or rather, you will be. Ted, are you gay, too?” I asked him directly.

“No, I’m bi, I think. I don’t mind plenty of manly action, but I appreciate you not leaving me out of the straight fun as well. You never know who else might be gay, of course, so if you find any cuties to add to the gay group on the periphery of your own harem, well, please let me know so that I can see if we three want any part of them. I don’t mind being a hinge between your harem and the gay group. However, I’m now quite sure that I’m a bottom, so I don’t know how that will affect things with Costa and Damon,” Ted declared, just as Nick and Megan really got into things, not to mention Will and Cheryl rutting like animals.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.