Mind Over Managers
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - An everyman in a retail job discovers by accident that he has strange, supernatural powers that give him control over the actions of others. Well, power corrupts, doesn't it?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction mind control story

I made a decision on my way back to the fast food location, along with my other plans, which I had revised now. I would command Edda to join us, though she would still get to sleep with Miles, Yessenia, and Corazon, probably with Ted and Damon, too. I would also find out if Ted or Damon were married. If they weren’t, they were to wed Yessenia and Corazon, so that the girls could find it easier to stay in the country. I hated the existing immigration laws, too, and I fully intended to reform them. Of course, I would also instruct Ted or Damon to keep any girlfriends that they had and to swap with each other as well as fuck and suck each other.

I really could have a second career in marriage or relationship counseling at this rate, due to my unusual ability to command. While some part of me still wondered how I had this power, it was clearly no fluke and I wasn’t going to lose it anytime soon, my instincts told me. Whatever had caused my strange power seemed to intend for me to retain it.

I also decided that my previous plans were too small and I needed to think bigger. That was when it occurred to me: the Senate. Instead of running for the House of Representatives, I would simply fill a vacant seat, and that was easy enough to cause. I would command a sitting U.S. Senator to resign and have the Governor appoint me in his stead. Once in office, I could then command any serious rivals to stand aside, so that only joke or straw candidates would oppose me, and they would lose. I loved how I felt bolder now, ready to take up a position much sooner than two weeks from now. I could become a Senator in days, maybe hours.

I returned to the fast food place to find that things had returned to normal for now, which was all the more reason to shake things up. Most of the same people that had been in the place then were gone, including Ted and Damon, who had gone to some seedy motel to film some more gay sex. I took down the address for it and had the manager patch me through to Damon, deciding that it was time for a breather.

“Okay, Damon, you guys need to give it a rest by now, I suspect. I look forward to the sex tape, but I think by now your cocks are about ready to drop off, so take a long, hot shower, then a nap, and then go home for the day. Call me in a couple of days to receive my instructions. Damon, you handle the call. Now, put Ted on,” I told Damon, who complied, “Ted, Damon is going to give you several commands that are from me. Follow them as from me. In fact, if Damon gives you an order until you both meet me again, follow it as if it were from me. I want you to suck Damon’s cock while he calls me when he does in a few days.”

I hung up and then gave Yessenia and Corazon orders to report to me on Wednesday night. I had my reasons, but until then, they were to keep their heads low. I gave them my address and instructed them to bring all of their clothing and anything else essential for grooming, hygiene, etc. Again, I commanded them to do these things in Spanish, still wondering how I was able to speak to them in a language that I had failed my last semester of in high school due to its speed. Somehow, however, I was fluent as a native in their Sonoran dialect.

That was when it hit me: I had performed what many would consider miracles. I had arguably godlike powers. Shouldn’t I receive at least some degree of worship? Many of society’s problems were rooted in existing religions. I shouldn’t be running for public office or dabbling in politics, at least not yet. There might be time for that in the future. Instead, I should start my own religion and attack the real trouble at its source: the existing religious demographic. So much of society was fucked-up by wrong beliefs, case in point being Tracy and Rodney. I should simply start my own church or sect or whatever and use my powers to break the power of entrenched churches forever. If the existing religions were seriously weakened, society could move forward in a much bigger way. These primitive superstitions wouldn’t entirely vanish, but I could undermine their influence on society and severely disrupt their cash flow.

“Close up shop for the day, folks. It’s a religious festival, the day that witnessed the founding of my new church and you guys are among its first members. I want you all to participate with me in our first rite of our new faith, that of the Grand Orgy. Miles, you can start by enjoying the holy creampie from Xiao’s snatch. Kneel and chow down. I want to see that cum go down the hatch. You’re not to let a drop of it hit the floor. That would be a real health department scare for sure.

“Edda, worship every man’s dick here, except for that of Miles. He will have to earn his phallic devotions from Mistress, won’t he? Start by sucking my cock, of course. Oh, and you live with me now, so bye-bye parents or whatever. Your sweet Italian ass is now mine,” I ordered everyone present.

I then called home and told Jen, “Leave Vicky with Pam and Grace for now. Grab Cheryl, Jess, and Jamie. Call Carl and Roxanne next. Have them take off early and meet me at this address (the fast food place). It’s a fast food place, so we’ll have plenty to eat for free for our first service. You see, I’ve decided to get into amateur porn and organized religion at once. Two nice industries to exploit. The politics can wait. Bring the camcorder, more lube, and some strap-ons. Don’t worry, we’ll make it up to Pam and Grace later, but especially to Vicky. When we don’t have to work grueling hours to survive and can be at her Little League games, she’ll understand. Oh, and if Jeff, Lee, and Felipe are there, have them tag along.”

“With pleasure, Master! What’s next after that?” Jen wondered aloud.

“We find a very nice, very large place to live from now on, one capable of housing so many members of our growing family and religious community. It should be interesting to see what comes of that, especially given how civilization often seems at war with itself. We could be a state within a state, as it were, free from society’s disgust and rejection of us. Many of us were malcontents, misfits, etc. As for a name, why don’t you think of one, babe? I want to give you an honored place within it, as chief consort to its patriarch,” I declared, even as Edda sucked me to near distraction.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.