Mind Over Managers - Cover

Mind Over Managers

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - An everyman in a retail job discovers by accident that he has strange, supernatural powers that give him control over the actions of others. Well, power corrupts, doesn't it?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction mind control story

Paying Pam back wasn't exactly an unpleasant experience, especially as her idea of it became apparent when she showed up at my place with Garth in tow. It was apparent that she intended for him to be there for some reason, but I wasn't sure if she wanted to include him in the fun or not. Of course, with my mind powers, it wasn't really up to her.

"Just what did you intend for that fellow? Carl and Roxanne are watching Vicky tonight, in case you wondered. I hope that you didn't bring him along for babysitting duties," I smirked.

"Oh, no, not for that. I just didn't want to leave him ... unsupervised. He's been a naughty boy of late, bragging online that he fucked his own mother. It's on his status and everything! I decided to keep him offline for the rest of the week and that means no letting him out of my sight," Pam grinned, but some part of her actually seemed pleased despite her embarrassment.

"Enough of that, Pam. You'll let him back online when you get home and you will like and comment on his status to boot. Admit to the world the truth. No more hiding it. You fuck your own son and you love it!" I chuckled at the shocked look on her face as she nodded.

"Yes, Master," she then broke into a grin, as did Garth.

"The cat's out of the bag, anyway. Now, speaking of which, what to do with you, Garth? I think that you should bend over that table and let Jen peg you. Jen, strap it on and have at it," I instructed my wife, putting a wicked smile on her face.

Garth groaned a little, but he complied, of course, not having a choice. The next thing that any of us knew, he was bent over with his cheeks spread apart and a decent amount of lube applied to the hole. He clearly tried to relax a little, especially not having a virgin ass anymore, but the reality of his ex-girlfriend getting ready to slam into his asshole was enough to make him very nervous indeed. Jen didn't show any signs that she planned to be merciful, either. After all, Garth had been rather cruel to her in the past, and while they had made their peace for the most part, there was clearly some lingering pain and anger in Jen which came out at moments like this.

Meanwhile, I grabbed Pam and kissed her mouth, tangling our tongues as I pulled down her pants and reminded her, "Bottomless dress code, sweetie."

"I wish it was just straight-up nudity myself. Bottomless is fun, don't get me wrong, but I love the idea of my tits on permanent display," Cheryl smiled delightfully.

"Well, I like that idea, and from now on, it's a new house rule. We're a nudist household, and will be even more so after we all live together. Come on girls, off with your clothes," I instructed them, getting much harder as I slid into Pam's soaking snatch from behind.

Pam clearly craved my cock inside her and being pregnant to her own son just made her hotter of late. She pushed back at me with an ardor that left little doubt of how she felt about my enthusiasm for her MILF body. I didn't let up, screwing that pregnant cougar with the vigor that she deserved, especially as she had aided me in getting Vicky's father to finally man up and admit that he wanted at least some role in his daughter's life. She was a hot commodity in her own right, to be frank, not looking her age at all. She was also apparently very grateful that I got her involved with her own son, as witnessed by her belly which now began to swell just a little. The first visible evidence of her unborn fruit of incest was plenty to increase my lust for Pam, who fed it even more by giving me that pleading, pouty face.

"Please, may I suck Garth's cock while Jen pegs him and you fuck my cunt?" Pam begged me, something that I found irresistible from her and the others.

I pulled out of her long enough and told Jen, "Give Pam a chance to suck her son while you peg him. This should be fun for all of us, even if you're also getting a little payback for past offenses."

"Yes, Master ... I want to see him cum from my strap-on taking him, anyway. It would prove that he loves this sort of thing, that he's as nasty and kinky as I am, despite his pretenses," Jen snickered as she resumed sodomizing her ex.

Garth continued to wince and gasp as Jen butt-fucked him, but Pam's lips and tongue seemed to comfort him a bit, while he soon began to react to the impact of the dildo on his prostate. For my part, I continued to ram Pam's pussy furiously and she met me with fervor as she also sucked her own son's dick. Her hips moved with the same eagerness that mine did, and for that matter, Jen's and Garth's. It wasn't long before we all had a sort of four-way rhythm between us, as I kept pushing Pam to engulf more of Garth between her lips, while Jen pounded him harder into his mother's mouth. By now, we were all clearly having fun, even the victim of Jen's smoldering resentment, despite how painful she seemed to make it on purpose. He even appeared to have trouble holding back from cumming sooner, thanks to the dual sensations.

What finally pushed us over were the girls ... Cheryl, plus Jess and Jamie, who had just returned from a little fun in front of a webcam and were still rather aroused. Cheryl began licking my ass, while Jess rimmed Pam and Jamie sucked on Garth's balls. It was too much and he exploded inside Pam's mouth, emptying his sack down his own mother's throat. That was enough to make her cum as well from the excitement, and Jen followed her shortly when Jamie started tasting her bottom. She pulled out of Garth and all that was left was me unloading inside Pam, which I now did in spurts of cum that shocked even me. If she weren't already pregnant, there was no doubt that I would have stood a good chance of knocking her up myself.

The next surprise that followed was Jen pulling Garth to his feet and kissing his mouth with more than a little tongue. What surprised me even more was the eager way that he returned the kiss. There was clearly a little love left between them after all, even despite this, perhaps due to nostalgia and the knowledge that they had created a life together. Jen looked at me with some anxiety, but despite a brief pang of jealousy that I reined in immediately, I smiled and nodded at her for literally kissing and making up.

"Garth, sweetie, I know that I was a bit ... rough there. And that was deliberate. But that was your final atonement for how you treated me. I finally got the torment and rage out of my system. Thank you for taking it so well. I know that it had to have hurt and been a real shock, but I hope that you enjoyed at least a little, too. I still love you, but I also love Master. Hell, I love Pam in a way and the same goes for Cheryl, Jess, and Jamie. Even Carl and Roxanne, really.

"Granted, my love for Master is the strongest of that kind of love. It has to be ... he's my Master, you see. We need to talk about your role in Vicky's life, of course. All of us, just like I think that we need to talk about us moving in together ... though, ultimately, it's up to Master, as we all know. Perhaps it is time to formalize and define our relationship to him and each other, and now that we've had a little ... pleasure, maybe we can eat some supper and discuss it over that," Jen spoke to all of us, but initially to Garth.

"That sounds fine to me, but what shall we eat? How about Chinese? Yes, we will order some Chinese delivery," I announced, resuming command.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.