Mind Over Managers
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An everyman in a retail job discovers by accident that he has strange, supernatural powers that give him control over the actions of others. Well, power corrupts, doesn't it?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction mind control story

The wedding was extremely beautiful, I had to admit. The brides were gorgeous, though for many it was an adjustment to attend a wedding without a groom. Jessica and Jamie took their vows, pledging to love each other for life, but crucially omitting the old passage about "forsaking all others", of course. That part would have been a lie, since they were both part of my personal harem. It didn't bother me that two of my ladies were putting rings on each other's fingers and swearing to love each other, albeit in the context of polyamory, for the rest of their lives. They had long since formed a bond of flesh and spirit with each other that made all the sense in the world.

When Jess and Jamie kissed each other at the end of the wedding, it was a truly sensual, erotic kiss that would probably make even the Pope rise to the occasion before condemning it as an abomination. Of course, both brides were pregnant, too. Jess was roughly a month along with my child, while Jamie had been knocked up very recently by Carl, my brother-in-law.

His wife, my sister Roxanne, was the matron of honor, and she was also with child ... mine as well, in fact, though Rox and Carl had talked me into letting them raise the little one as entirely theirs. My new wife, Jen, was there, with our little daughter Vicky in her arms nestled against her breasts. The fact that Vicky wasn't biologically mine didn't matter to me. She was very much my daughter and she already felt comfortable being held by me. The sperm that made Vicky actually came from Garth, Jen's ex-boyfriend, who had also impregnated his own mother, Pam. The only one not knocked up yet or mother to a newborn in the group of women was Cheryl, but she was working on it with three different men, hoping that one of us would breed her with his spawn.

"What do you plan to name your child, Jess?" I asked Jessica, the more submissive and slightly more feminine of the brides ... Jamie being something of a tomboy at times.

"Either Jack Junior or Jackie. Depends on what he or she is. I hear that Roxie wants to call her daughter or son, whichever it turns to be, Stacey. She wants to be 'Stacey's mom.' It's a bit of a joke in a way, but it's kind of cute. Jamie, on the other hand, gets to be 'Jessie's girl'," Jess laughed while kissing me.

"That I do, lucky me," Jamie said, kissing Jess on the back of the neck.

"And I don't have to wish for Jessie's girl, or Jessie herself. I get to have them both," I quipped.

"Damn straight you do!" Jess agreed while Jamie kissed my lips.

"Handy thing that Stacey is a unisex name, isn't it?" I observed, as we headed to the reception.

"I quite agree," Roxanne told me as she gave me a French kiss in full view of the guests.

My cock stirred, especially after Rox also kissed Carl, and then Jen planted a lip lock on me. I felt someone tug at my arm, and I turned to see Cheryl. Not being dense, I went with her, guessing that she had some delightful idea in mind, and was I ever right! The next thing that I knew, my pants were down in the restroom stall and Cheryl's lips gave me a kiss of her own, well below the waist. She began sucking first the head, and then more, gradually taking more of my dick inside her mouth. Her dress was off now, too, exposing her lovely flesh for my appraisal.

I was fully hard now. Cheryl saw as much, so she bent over in the stall and spread her thighs just enough that I could enter her from behind. I was balls deep within scant minutes, fucking the blonde with as much force as this quickie demanded. I had things to do, after all, but I still refused to neglect the needs of one of my ladies. I loved them, after all, including Cheryl.

I suppose that being in public was more than enough to drive Cheryl wild, because she soon came, rather messily, too. Her juices coated my cock and I couldn't hold back another second. My dick was already on the edge due to her hot, wet pussy surrounding, and now I just unloaded my second load of the day into Cheryl's wonderful snatch (the first one had been in Jen's ass, proving that she had made no idle threat to use me other ways even when her pussy was still healing).

I rose, but having a rather devious thought in my mind, I told Cheryl, "You stay put. I'm calling up reinforcements."

Cheryl looked back, wiggled her ass, and licked her lips in anticipation. I slapped her cheeks before grabbing my phone.

I dialed Carl's cell, grinning at the plan in my head.

"Hey, bro, what is it?" Carl asked me.

"Get to the men's washroom, now, buddy. Just trust me and do as I say. There's a hot and horny blonde bridesmaid waiting for your dick. I just warmed her up for you. She should really be nice and slick for you to use. Oh, and when you're done, sent Garth that way, too. If my plan works out, and it will, Cheryl's slit will be awash with cum before long," I ordered my brother-in-law.

Now dressed, I went back outside and rejoined Jen, even holding Vicky while she took photos of the baby with its Daddy, namely me. That Vicky didn't react to the flash was probably because she was comfortable knowing that I held her safe in my arms. It was the picture of domesticity and one would never guess that I had just screwed one of my housemates blind in a stall of the men's restroom. Another picture was taken of Jen, me, and our baby, the majority of the guests totally unaware that the child was produced by another man's seed. It didn't matter. I loved her, anyway. She was my little girl and she would always be that to me.

When Carl emerged grinning several minutes later, immaculately dressed and freshened up, Roxanne took one look at each of us and began to giggle. She winked at her husband and then at me, obviously catching on to what had occurred. Sure enough, Garth walked past us and gave us all a knowing smile, at which point Roxanne blew kisses and wolf whistles at him.

Garth waved back and rushed to the washroom, obviously eager to pound Cheryl's pussy for what it was worth. Roxanne gave her husband a steamy kiss and then whispered something to him, making him blush. Jen mouthed a query to her and she winked back at her, making it clear that something was up.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.