Mind Over Managers - Cover

Mind Over Managers

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An everyman in a retail job discovers by accident that he has strange, supernatural powers that give him control over the actions of others. Well, power corrupts, doesn't it?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction mind control story

"Okay, Roxanne, Carl. I bet that you wonder why I told you both to visit me here. Well, as it happens, I have branched out in a way into couples' counseling recently. I understand that Carl wants a divorce due to Roxanne's infidelity, am I right?

"Carl, I understand your point of view. It's very humiliating and no doubt you feel very betrayed by your unfaithful wife. You also still love her and want on some level to understand why she cheated on you. You also want a little revenge and to make her suffer a little, right?" I confronted both my sister and my brother-in-law, the latter of them rather grim and the former very scared.

"Yes, that's pretty fair to say," Carl admitted glumly.

"And Roxanne, you no doubt have a mouthful to say yourself, but have been very terrified of angering Carl even further, yes?" I asked.

"Yes, Jack. I've been a horrible, terrible wife and I know that I deserve whatever punishment Carl gives me, but I still want to be with him. I don't want to lose him or my kids. What's worse, I... ," Roxanne began to stammer and mumble.

"Say it," I ordered her, now once more using my powers for good.

"I can't quit fucking around. I wish that I could. I really do, because then he could trust me, but I have this need to fuck men ... and women. I'm a slut. I'll be the first to admit it, that I am a complete, absolute slut. That's why I hit on you when I was pregnant that one time, even though you denied me. I could tell that you wanted to fuck me, but that your honor kept you from cuckolding Carl.

"I wish that I were that honorable, but I'm not. I'm driven wild by this insatiable desire to fuck people. I kept urging threesomes on Carl, but he wouldn't go for it. I mean, I'll share him whenever he wants. I won't get jealous. I'll suck his dick straight from other woman's dripping twat if he asked me. I'll do anything for him ... except give up what I can't give up. Sex. Lots of wild, kinky, nasty sex.

"I love you, Carl. I really do, but I am compelled to sleep around. Every time that I tried to be faithful, I was climbing the walls for days afterward. I was very unpleasant to be around, too. Very sorry. I wish that I could be what you want in a woman. I was so close ... so damn close," Roxanne burst into tears.

"Roxanne, you almost sound like a nymphomaniac or a sex addict. You obviously have a very high libido, of course. Carl, what about you? What do you think of this? What was your objection to her idea of sharing openly?" I asked, fully expecting him to boil over into a rage at even the suggestion of sharing his wife.

"What ... if I'm not good enough for her after that? What if she tries to turn me into something that I'm not? What if she can't bring herself to go back to bed with her mediocre husband after all of this wild, crazy sex? What if she finds another man, more of a stud, and leaves me for him? It was just so much to worry about. I mean, God, she fucked another man and has his baby in her womb right now! That was the last straw. When did you plan to tell me that the child isn't mine, Roxie? When, please tell me!" Carl spoke in anguish.

"I was going to tell you, believe it or not, that it wasn't yours, but I feared that you would dump me, so I kept putting it off out of fear. I am sorry. I have no excuse for this. Anyway, what can I do? This baby has me even hornier and now not even my husband wants me! You worried about me not desiring you? Carl, you make me wetter than anyone else alive! I love you, trust you, and need you! Now I fear that you will want to drop me for a faithful wife. I would deserve it, even if I can't help how I am.

"As for nymphomania or sex addiction, I'm not really sure about that. I just know that I love to fuck lots of people of both sexes. The truth is ... that it's Jack's. Oh, don't get up and protest, please, Jack. I didn't fuck you. I know that. It wasn't from lack of trying to seduce you, of course. Here's what happened. I visited your apartment a while before you started sleeping with your ladies. I saw your used boxers and I scooped up what cum I could from them. Fresh cum, meaning that you had just jacked off, pun intended. I was fertile and I just felt the impulse. It was hard to explain, but I wanted badly to have your baby. So now I have it. It's only four months along, of course. I don't know the sex.

"Anyway, I soon realized that this would really upset Carl, but I finally got up the nerve to tell him when he confronted me first with the home pregnancy test and told me that he had a vasectomy earlier in the year, so he knew that it wasn't his. I got really steamed that he had gotten fixed, too, and I called him some names as well.

"I am very sorry, Carl. Even if I still don't think that you should have been fixed, after my deception, you have every right to be mad at me. I was still especially angry that this was why you hadn't been able to fuck me at all for a while. Even with other partners, it just wasn't the same not having my sweet Carl in my pussy, driving it deeper. Do you understand why this would upset me?" Roxanne begged Carl.

"Yes, I do. Actually, to be honest, you'll be even more upset when you learn that I lied about the vasectomy because I strongly suspected that I'm not the father. I didn't sleep with you because I was angry with you right then. As for what to think, dear God, what am I supposed to think, Roxie? You love me so much, but you can't give up spreading your legs for so many people, what kind of love is that? What happened to the idea of love meaning devotion, loyalty, fidelity, etc. What happened to that? That's what society always drilled into me. Are those ideas meaningless to you?" Carl now elaborated more on his thinking.

"What if I told you that love is what we make of it? Loyalty, too. You can be loyal to someone by keeping their trust and not betraying their interests. You can be faithful in the sense of keeping faith with them and not disappointing them. These words do have meanings, Carl, but society has overloaded that meaning with things that are not logically inherent to them. You can be faithful to your wife by bringing home the bacon, raising kids with her, and giving her lots of affection, even if you have a dozen lovers. You can be unfaithful by not doing those things, even if you never fooled around at all.

"You are right, however, that Roxanne should have been more open with you. She should not have pulled that stunt with my cum, even if I am now a proud papa. I understand if the incest part squicks you out, too. However, that is also society and its values. Often, society gets it wrong.

"Roxanne went about much of this the wrong way, but what she desired was healthy and natural. She wanted to make her adventures yours as well. She wanted to share that life of hedonism and debauchery with you, to include you in it, which makes her a lot better than some of the women that I've met, who want to keep hubby completely out of it and in the dark, so he'll be monogamous while they are not. As to having another man's baby, that's not going to be an issue. I will step up and claim my child.

"Carl, Roxanne, I'm going to do both of you a favor. I hereby forbid you to divorce or separate. You are going to be together for life, as you were intended to be. You will be part of a small, but growing circle of those of us with a similar attitude about life, sex, etc. Carl, this is going to be a harder adjustment for you than for the rest of us, perhaps, but trust me that this is for the best.

"Don't worry, there won't be any humiliation or anything like that. I'm glad that you didn't actually have that V done for a variety of reasons. One of which is that I want you to take on the role of one of the fathers. I want you to knock up some ladies. You're going to be one hell of a busy stud, Carl. Life for you will be just as wild and crazy as it has been for Roxanne, but you'll soon love it. Cheryl, for example, loves to let men fuck her tits. Have you ever fucked a girl's tits before, Carl? Be honest," I demanded.

"Uh ... no, I haven't," he stammered, utterly shocked at what I just told him and his inability to resist my will.

"Have you fucked a girl in the ass?" I pressed further.

"Yes. I have fucked Roxie in the ass. She wanted it first and I resisted, but I soon enjoyed it a lot," he admitted.

"Well, Jess and Jamie are especially fond of taking it in the ass. They also like to work as a team. Imagine how many threesomes that would mean for you. Threesomes, Carl, the ultimate male fantasy," I grinned and caught just the hint of a smile on his face as his cock began to bulge in response to that idea.

"What kind of threesomes? I always thought that Roxie just wanted the kind with two guys. That isn't what she meant?" he abruptly asked.

"Honey, I meant both kinds. Trust me. Both kinds. Yes, I want to have two men inside me, but I also want to share you with another woman and have us wear you out. I've been a terrible wife in some ways, but I never meant to be cruel or hurtful, I swear. I have no double standards. Never. I want us to play together, to have fun with each other, etc. Jack, thank you so much for this! I'm sorry that I stole your seed, but I had to do it and now I know why.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.