Love One Another
Chapter 7

 

She wanted to make out as soon as we got home. I insisted we both do our homework. Sometimes, I hate being responsible.

She showed me her homework, as if I was dad. I got on my bed she got on my lap. We started kissing just as ... there was a knock on my door.

"Come in?" I said.

Mom walked in noticing Stef on my lap.

"My homework is done. I'm working on an elective in making love. It should take a lot of lab hours," Stef said.

That is exactly why I love her so much her quirky sense of humor. Mom was covering a laugh as we looked over at her.

"Sean, didn't you express an interest in learning how to make a few meals in the kitchen?" she asked.

"Yes, I did," I expressed. "Give me about five minutes for some lab work with my sister?"

That caught Stef by surprise, and we began kissing again, before our mother even left the room. "I think a beast has been unleashed," she said on the way out.

"Do we have time to do that?" my darling 15-year-old sister asked.

"I'll never only take five minutes with you, Stefani ... every time we make love, I guarantee thirty minutes minimum."

"Stop talking and kiss me," she said pushing her tongue in my mouth. We were really getting worked up, and then she pulled from me. "Did Tracy taste anything like that?"

"No, she did not," I answered taking a deep breath and a good look at her.

"Good!" she said satisfied. She went into my bathroom to fix her hair and add a new layer of lip-gloss. She came out and took my arm.


I sat Stef on the counter chair as I went over and got hold of mom from behind, kissing her neck.

The pulled away and say, "There you are. How did your scene go today?"

"Tracy didn't know what hit her," I answered. "She got it together enough to ask me out!"

"How did you answer her?" my green-eyed sister responded.

"You honked my car horn breaking it up. I don't think that I should rebuff her completely Stefani," I reasoned.

"WHY!"

"Stefani," mom said. "If he is only seen with you and nobody else, people would get suspicious, isn't that right Sean?"

"Yes, I agree. So," I said, "What am I learning to fix tonight Beautiful?"

"OK, this whole meal takes only about 30 minutes, it's called 'Quick Chicken Parmesan, ' one of many recipes I stole ... borrowed off the Internet."

"What do you need to have on hand?" I asked.

"Some nice boneless chicken breasts..."

"Some nice breasts, check!" I said.

She looked at me smiled and went on, "Breadcrumbs, homemade are best, but there are a couple of good store brands. Some Parmesan cheese, oregano, an egg, low-fat mozzarella and marinara sauce."

"We have all that?" I queried.

"Yes, I keep a good amount of everything around. You two can go shopping with me next time OK?"

"OK," Stef said watching intently. I added my own 'Yes' as well.

She carefully explained everything to do in the proper steps often saying that its only 15 minutes to prepare and seven minutes to cook.

She mentioned that skinless breast meat was better, but it costs more, explaining the nuances. As she pounded the breasts, I was making noises, "Ohh, yeah, beat my breasts, do it, do it."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.