Love One Another
Chapter 6

 

We woke up the next morning. Stef and I moved quickly to get ready to go to school. Mom slept in.

I fixed us some sandwiches for lunch, and we headed to school.

On the drive, Stef asked, "Do you have that drama class today?"

"Yeah, I sure am glad you helped me learn to kiss so well. Tracy, my partner in the scene might like my new kissing technique."

"Are you trying to make me jealous ... it's working!" she said giving me a look.

"Sorry, we only kiss that one time. The class has broken up the scene into boy-girl groups, to see who understands the motivations of the script. I doubt any other boys got the idea to make out with their sister."

"We didn't just make out last night. We fucked each other. That was amazing. If your teacher needs you to do that, call me out of any class I may be in," she said through a grin a mile wide.

"Be careful. Don't tell anyone what we did. It is illegal along with being immoral. But, if I were going to be illegal or immoral with anyone, it would only be with you Stefani. Here we are, see you later kiddo."

She said, "I already miss you, see ya!"


An hour later, I already missed her. Wow! Having sex makes you kind of always anticipating the next time you may see your new partner. We're already best friends, but now ... it's really hard to explain.

Second period, third period, study hall ... I couldn't concentrate even a little. I may see her at lunch, but we don't usually hang around the same set of kids at school.

I saw a flash of red hair across the room ... No; that's Miss Resnick. She's kind of pretty now that I see her differently. I'm seeing all girls differently. Looking at their hair color, if they color it. How big their tits are, how nice their asses are? Do they have a pretty smile? That's hard to tell because so many high school girls never smile. I didn't even notice it when Marty Chan, my best friend, sat down next to me and started eating his lunch.

He eats and checks out the girls with a mouth full of food every frigging day.

"Ooh, look at her, she has got a nishe asp."

"What?"

"Sorry," he said swallowing, "a nice ass, oh, sorry ... that's your sister. You know that if you said it was OK; I'd ask her out, but only if you were to approve," he said taking a bite of his apple.

She was walking towards us, "Can I sit with you, Sean? Oh, hi Marty!"

I made a motion that meant 'go ahead.'

Marty couldn't take his eyes off her the whole while she sat there. I saw her looking nervous. I gave him a hard shove, just as he was drinking his orange juice. "What the fuc..."

"Marty, my sister. Don't curse in front of my sister or you may end up needing a new best friend?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.