Love One Another - Cover

Love One Another

 

Chapter 4

I stripped the covers to expose her entire body. For a woman of 37, she still had a narrow waist, nice breasts, and the hint of a little hair above her pussy.

"Stef, lie back like mom is doing? I'd like to see you side-by-side?" I asked.

She took off her socks and then did as I asked. I heard her giggle as she did.

I just looked them over for a while like comparing an original work of art to a fantastic duplicate.

"What is it honey?" mom asked.

"Except for your breasts being bigger and your hip having more to grab hold of, I am looking at the best looking two women I've ever seen before. Pay attention Stef, because after I fuck mom it's your turn."

That seemed to make her happy as she rolled up on her left side to watch the upcoming action.

I was easily as hard as I had ever been. I crawled off mom and removed my boxers. She looked at my bald pubic area and smiled.

"When did you go shaven?" she asked.

"I read in a Men's magazine that it drives women wild and makes everything look bigger," I answered.

"Wow," said Stef. "That is really beautiful Sean. I think it looks like a baby except a whole lot bigger," she giggled.

I took my mother by the knees and spread them apart. That same magazine talked about being respectful of the woman's choice to shave or not. Mom did, but I think a few days had passed since she had. I went down with my eyes closed and just breathed in her fragrance. I opened my eyes to look at her. She smiled and mouthed 'go ahead' making my mouth water for a moment.

When I had looked at Stef the moment before I had seen that she only trimmed it closed so she could wear the small bikinis in her closet.

Back to mom. I was enraptured with her scent. I got on my stomach and went forward to touch her lips with mine. I was hearing Stef making sounds, probably masturbating as I began my first taste of pussy.

My initial impulse was to do like a dog or cat would and stick out my tongue and lick the entire surface of her most intimate place.

She jumped in place a little, calming back down and saying 'sorry' to me. I immediately saw her clitoris at the top and used my tongue again to lick it.

"Oooh, Sean. That feels like heaven!"

Beneath her clitoris was her vaginal opening and I rolled my tongue and entered it going as deep as I could. I felt her jump a little, but I thought that might happen so I moved back to get out of the way.

"Am I doing all right, Lois?"

"Everything you have done feels remarkable. Your instincts are good."

"Thank you," I said. "I am eager to put myself inside you, may I?"

"I've never had a lover with such good manners, go ahead. I'm ready for you. I do need to tell you that I'm ovulating right now, and I don't have any means of birth control in the house. If that worries you, you will need to pull out before you cum, or I will likely get pregnant by my own son."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.