Throwing a Halloween Party! - Cover

Throwing a Halloween Party!

 

Chapter 7: Oh My?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Oh My? - Our family hosted a Halloween Party every five years. My sister and I enjoyed being part of it. Some Very Important People usually showed up in extravagant outfits. There was drinking. there was flirting. there was a lot more! (Some codes are for later chapters)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Superhero   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Halloween  

"Yeah. My daddy told me these parties were a lot of fun, so, since mom died, I thought I would come along. I'm only 19."

I got her on the bottom and fucked the living hell out of her. She was a quick learner and responded well. To keep her from screaming we kissed during the raging fuck. After I came inside her, I realized, "Are you on any birth control?"

"No, why?" she said. "My daddy says that you can't get pregnant the first time. This is my first time."

Oh, the logic of a teenager. I knew that Katy had gotten some morning-after pills. I had Rose get up, and take care of business in the bathroom. After she did all that and got dressed, I asked, "Did your daddy know that you might lose your virginity tonight?"

"Yes, he said there was a guest who made the rounds fucking all the women. That must be you!"

"Do you know who I am?"

"Not a clue, but you were great. Was I great?"

"Rose, you were perfect!" I said giving her a kiss goodbye. As she went through the door, I stopped Mystique and told her to find the young lady a pill.

"How soon before the next?" she asked.

"The Little Girl is next correct?"

She looked at her pad of paper, "Yes!"

"Give me five minutes please. I was going to have you last tonight ... is that alright?"

"Sure, I love you!"

"Not as much as I love you," I answered.


The door opened, and a little girl entered playing with her long pigtail. She walked over to me and said, "Hi! I'm Tiffany, they told me that you had candy in here. I would like some of your candy mister ... please?"

I smiled at her! Boy did mom pull off this look. She had been in a lot of theatre she had told me about, so this was right up her alley.

"If you want any candy, I need you to undress first."

She took off her shoes and long knee socks. "Is that enough?"

"No, take off more please?"

She next untied the string around her waist and dropped her pants, leaving a pair of white transparent panties on.

"Is that enough?" she asked playing with her hands just like kids do when they are nervous.

"You need to be completely naked for the hard candy I have for you!" I said trying to be as believable as mom was.

Nervously, she stripped the rest of the way, then covered her pussy with one hand and her breasts with the other.

"Come here, what's your name?"

"Louise, what's yours?"

"My name is Logan," I said as I dropped my pants. "Here is your hard candy Louise."

"It doesn't look very hard to me," she said almost breaking character.

"Look closer and touch it, it will get harder just like you want!"

She sat down and touched it and I got very hard.

"There are other ladies coming in to get my candy, so you need to hurry up," I said.

"OK," she said and started a blow job. Not just any blow job, but the mother of all BJs. Within one minute I was filling her mouth with a nice bit of liquid candy.

She got up, picked up her things and said, "Thank you Logan. That was the best candy I ever had." She was maintaining her character the whole time. As she left, she kissed me on the cheek and said, "See you next year, Logan!"

Damn, that was so hot. Mystique opened the door, and I said, "Give me two minutes.

I greased up my body again to show my six-pack.

Coming through the door, I heard a "Meow!"

She laid on the bed, and took off her panties.

"Would you lick my pussy please?"

Without saying a word, I put my lips on hers to hear her growl. That made me get a little rougher and deeper with my tongue. She had scented her pussy with wintergreen and it was marvelous. I picked her up off the bed, with my hands holding her upside down as I kept sticking my tongue deeper and deeper. I turned her around giving her access to my hard dick. She started a marvelous blow job, nothing like earlier, but enough for me to take her clit and put it between my teeth for a minute. That started her orgasm as I flipped her right side up and plunged deep as we kissed. She was fucking me while standing up and I stopped her and held her tight against me as I said, "Here it cums pussy cat."

She leaned into my neck and moaned as quietly as she could. "You are the best fuck I've ever had."

Letting her down, I said, "Thank you ... the pleasure was all mine."

"Not all of it," she said. "I need to clean up a little."

When she came out, she kissed me again and said, "Are you available to come over once a week and do that in our bed?"

"I have to talk to my girlfriend first, it might be."

She was all dressed and left.

I got dressed and went out to eat some food. Stella walked up to me and asked, "Am I next, Caleb?"

"Right after I get some food, OK my dear?"

"All right, just let me know when?"

I found Dad and mom talking, so I went over. "How many so far Hulk?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.