Throwing a Halloween Party! - Cover

Throwing a Halloween Party!

 

Chapter 2: The Next Night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Next Night - Our family hosted a Halloween Party every five years. My sister and I enjoyed being part of it. Some Very Important People usually showed up in extravagant outfits. There was drinking. there was flirting. there was a lot more! (Some codes are for later chapters)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Superhero   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Halloween  

Later that night, after dinner, I told everyone I was tired and headed to bed early. About five minutes later there was a knock on my door, "It's me, Katy!"

"Come in Kara—that was one of your best lies ever, by the way," I said.

She came in and flopped on my bed, "If Mom hadn't come home, what would have happened between us?"

I disregarded that and kept reading the story on my phone.

"What are you reading?" she said ripping the phone from my hands. "Oooh, it's what—oh it's one of those websites with sexy stories," she said scrolling to the top, "Wow, it's labeled as 'Much Sex' and called 'At the Drive-in' by somebody named 'Moonshadow'—are you Moonshadow, Caleb?"

"No, it's one of favorite authors, he writes about brothers and sisters hooking up—I really like his stuff, I may even write a story myself eventually. I used to read stories on a different website, called Storiesonline, but their stuff never sounded real—besides on SOL you have to have an account to read stories. Storiesonline lets anybody read and then post comments. Some of them are brutal, anybody can comment and be rude if you don't have to sign your name to it!"

"Wow—This story is pretty hot. Anyway, I came in and wondered if we might have ended up 'hooking up' like Shelley and her brother do in this story. I may have to get an account myself, I could see myself masturbating to one of these stories—yes indeedy do!"

"Are you through? Jees sis—talking about masturbating like that—makes you even hotter to me, and yes—I would have thoroughly enjoyed going all of the way with you ... I've been hot for you forever! Have Mom and dad gone to bed yet?" I asked.

"No, they're watching some old horror movie on the TV together. Mom gets scared easily, so Dad can hold her tight and they can make out. Mom told me that a couple of times Dad wanted to 'be biblical with her' right on the sofa. How about I try back on that Supergirl outfit for you?"

Liking what may come from this, I said, "Sure—you want me in mine too?"

"No, be back in a sec!"


She came back in, and had on her Supergirl outfit, with nothing underneath it. I was getting hard quickly, then "I know ... you danced for a while ... isn't that right?"

"What?" she said with her hands on her hips, and a pout on her face.

"Leotards, one ... maybe two leotards underneath that would hide your nipples, wouldn't it?" I said.

"Yeah, that might work—now, 'What do you think?'" she said striking a pose.

"Part of me is trying to fly right now," I said.

She came over and pulled my bed sheets down, and saw a tented pair of pajama bottoms.

I pulled them down.

"Caleb, Can I..."

"What? You want to touch it, hold it, maybe even suck on it a little?"

"You are one clever young man," she said, grabbing it and putting her mouth on me very softly trying to take all of me, but couldn't quite do it. She opened her mouth to take a breath as I said, "That's so much nicer than wrapping my own hand around it, while I was thinking of you and cumming in my own hand."

"I can tell you right now Kal-el that your hand will become jealous of my mouth if you'd like?"

We heard the parents coming down the hall, as Katy ran into my bathroom and started the shower.

"Is your sister in there with you, Caleb?" dad asked.

"Yeah, a spider scared her and she asked to use my shower," I yelled back.

"Good night," he said.

"Night Dad," I returned.

Katy came out of my bathroom, completely naked—pulled a pair of my boxers out of my drawer and put them on, then grabbed my t-shirt that said, 'Guns Don't Kill People—Dad's with Pretty Daughters Do'—and asked, "Can I keep this one?"

"It looks SO MUCH BETTER on you, Katarina—good night?"

"Sweet dreams, Caleb—think of me!"

My hand was already on my dick as she turned off my light.


Not having any classes til the beginning of next week works well, especially since my sister and I seem to have gotten 'a whole lot closer' over the last day or so. I have a number of patently offensive t-shirts, I'm glad she took that one. Dad's seen my 'I'm Not a Gynecologist, But I'll Take a Look' and laughed pretty hard, but Mom only likes my 'STOP Picturing Me Naked' shirt. Katy loves them all!

Dad went to work for a half day, Mom went looking for a couple of things she still wanted for the party. After both Katy and I checked every room, we locked the front door, and the door from the garage to the kitchen. She took me by the hand and we went into her room.

"What are we doing Katy?" I asked.

"You still want to fuck me, don't you?"

"Does a bear shit in the woods? Hell Yes," taking off my clothes turning around and seeing her on her own bed—naked!

I crawled towards her like I was going to eat her out, but she pulled me to her, "I said I wanted to fuck!"

I got myself between her legs and slipped my hardness inside. "You ... must have warmed yourself up a little, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I was thinking about how you would feel inside me and I was wet instantly. Please give me all you got—I'm on the pill, don't worry about anything except cumming inside me Caleb," my stunner of a sister said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.