Fiona
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2013 by John D

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is the erotic tale of a fun-loving eighteen year old, who has to rely on the support of her boyfriend when she is attacked, and how she blossoms with her new friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   School  

"Well I am guessing you didn't screw him," Greg told her as they walked down the tree-lined drive. "I saw cum on his Y-Fronts so I reckon you gave him a blow job."

"You know I am not fond of them. You getting them on a weekly basis puts you top of my league of partners," Fiona snapped. "No, I did not give him a blow job. I gave him a hand-job."

"Why?" Greg asked aggressively. "He's the school nerd. Scared of girls."

"I thought that was you," she teased. "Oh no, I changed you."

"Err ... that's out of order," Greg muttered and took a deep breath. "Yeah, OK, I was a bit of a geek but he is on a whole new level."

"Yes, I know this."

"So why?"

"'Cause I was bored." Her eyes dropped and she smiled at him. "OK I was bored out of my tiny mind. Nothing was happening and they are all sheep at your college. Muppets the lot of them. And I was up for a giggle and I was feelin' horny."

"That's dangerous."

"Yes, I know," Fiona replied. "But I just, I just like helping people. Helping set people up, I feel warm about it."

"So, who have you set him up with."

"Anyone. There will be half-a-dozen girls who will talk to him now. And he will have a reputation of being great at making girls come, which is great. He'll have a great night of not being lonely."

"He lives down the road to me, so you can ask him tomorrow."

Fiona hummed. "And I got thinking about a business idea. Sex School. Greg roared with laughter and Fiona scowled at him. "What?"

"OK. What would this entail?"

"Right, well guys always dive in, they never know where to look for the G-Spot or the clitoris and if they do, they treat it with as much love as a kestrel treats its prey. So I would do a proper course of several lessons, including practical demonstrations and then issue them with a certificate. And then there could be the setting them up with dates."

"A sort of sexual inadequates' dating agency," Greg teased and Fiona huffed.

"Don't get so sanctimonious. You would have been on the books before you met me."

"I had girlfriends."

"Three girlfriends. Two sexual experiences with one of them," Fiona replied. "And your technique was awful. The first time you touched me, I thought you trying to pop spots, it was so rough. And..."

"Don't go on," Greg interrupted. "So you think Rick would give this mystery girl a good time."

"I spent over twenty minutes telling him what to do. He might not get anything tonight, but he isn't going to be seen as the class geek any more."

Greg snorted. "OK. If he has managed to get a date, I will do whatever you want me to do one evening and vice versa if he hasn't." Fiona snorted and giggled.

"I know that'll be me going down on you and swallowing," she laughed. Greg shrugged and she thought for a moment. "And it will be you dressing up a nurse, giving me a massage and then kissing my butt."

"Is that a deal?"

"That's a deal," she promised and giggled. The two lovers turned onto the narrow country lane and walked down the unlit, hedge-covered road towards the village. Fiona teased Greg when he mentioned that he was not totally happy with the idea that his girlfriend should be touching other guys, especially when he wasn't present, but Fiona scoffed at his "Victorian attitudes" and promised to treat him later.

"I seriously worry about you," he muttered, causing Fiona to giggle. She pulled him closer and gripped his hand as a taxi sped past them on the dark, country lane. Her eyes twinkled and she glanced over at her boyfriend.

"Fancy doing it in the field?"

"It's freezing," he snapped.

"Well I can function. Maybe it's because all my plumbing is in the warm, inside my body. I think it's a far better design."

Greg sighed and pointed at the twinkly lights on the distance. "We will be home in ten minutes, can't you wait."

"No," Fiona muttered and Greg leant over to kiss her.

"Try," he whispered. "Just think of cute little kittens."

"I am thinking of cocks," she teased. "Great big, swinging cocks. Huge monstrous donkey-sized cocks. Massive..."

"OK," Greg snapped. "If you don't behave I might just stay celibate tonight!" Greg's threat was enough to stop Fiona's teasing and she hurried her boyfriend down the road to his house. Much to her annoyance, his parents were waiting for them in the lounge and offered the two teenagers a nightcap before they retired to Greg's bedroom.

Greg and Fiona had wondered why his parents were so blasé about them sharing a bedroom, despite Greg only possessing a single bed, but Fiona had been honest with his mother that she was sexually active with her son, and that they used protection, and both Greg and Fiona were trusted.

"Make sure you shut the door," his father added as the two lovers left the room. Greg blushed: he had forgotten to close his door when he got up in the morning and their sexual antics when he returned to Fiona had almost certainly been heard throughout the house. "And good night."

"Good night," Fiona called and dragged her boyfriend up the stairs. He smiled at her and she pushed him into his bedroom, and closed the door firmly. "Now come on," she snapped, sliding out of her dress. "You got a job to do."

"Fiona, you need help," he teased. "Seriously, if you can't stay away from sex for a few hours."

"I've been talking about sex, thinking about getting laid, helping a guy get a date and wanking him off. I. Am. In. The. Mood."

"What if I am not?" Greg asked with a sly grin and a cocked head. "You've touched another bloke. I am not sure if I want to forgive and forget." The naked girl knelt down in front of her partner and unbuttoned his trousers. He looked down at her and she gently slid his boxer shorts to his ankles and smiled up at him.

"Because, I have been a bit naughty tonight," she said slowly. "I will treat. But I expect a return favour," she snapped and looked at his cock, slowly filling with blood.

She gulped, smiled and wiggled her tongue against his inflating cock. He groaned instantly and she slowly slid her mouth down his shaft. Her hands rubbed against his thighs and her palm gripped his erect cock, pumping him as her mouth sucked on the glans.

He sighed, and moved his legs apart as his young lover bobbed her head on his cock. Her left hand gently caressed his hanging balls and pressed against his perineum, rubbing gentle circles on the skin. She felt his cock twitch and he mewed as he panted.

She glanced up to see him with closed eyes and an open mouth, and she kept pumping his cock slowly as her tongue traced the ridges around the tip; his cock twitched again. She pressed against his anus with her finger and sucked hard on his cock, causing him to cry her name appreciatively. "I love you so much," he cried as her tongue flicked across his tip. "I'm coming," he squealed and Fiona pumped him faster and faster. "Fiona," he muttered and tried gently to push her head away, but the young lady pressed on his rear forcefully, causing him to shudder and wail in orgiastic delight.

Fiona felt twitches from his cock, before his semen squirted into her mouth and pooled on her tongue. She grunted and swallowed, before running her tongue around his cock, tasting his salty discharge.

Greg opened his eyes and looked down at the gaze of his girlfriend. "You are only the second guy I have ever swallowed a blowjob for," she whispered.

He closed his eyes for a moment and sighed. "You know how to suck a cock."

"I've had a bit of practice," she told him and pushed him backwards onto his bed. "But your turn." She watched him get adjusted on the pillows before jumping on top of him and sliding her naked crotch over his mouth.

She grunted and sighed through her nose as his tongue touched her soft undercarriage and slid along her musky wet slit. She gave a satisfied sigh and adjusted her weight on her knees, before sliding her hands down his shirt to his curls of pubic hair.

She licked her lips and stroked her hands on his glistening cock, as his tongue swept over her clitoris. Her loud mews and cries carried in his room, and she squeezed her ankles against his ears. Her hands gently pumped his cock as his tongue darted along her slit and poked her hole gently.

With every flick of her clitoris, or poke of her hole, Fiona squealed appreciatively. Her panting became louder, her body began to quiver and her hands pumped Greg mercilessly. She swore and uttered grunts and groans as Greg's well practised tongue brought her to the edge of orgasm.

She sighed and squeezed his cock, her body slumped over his crotch, as she pumped his shaft fiercely. He grunted and muttered into her wet snatch as his body shivered and squirted semen into Fiona's face. She felt his warm goo hit her cheek and then her nose, and squeezed her vaginal muscles, before holding her breath and launching into a vocal cry of ecstatic pleasure that reverberated around Greg's terraced bedroom.

She roared with pleasure as Greg's cock finished squirting towards her closed eyes, and her boyfriend sucked on her clitoris, squeezing the bedclothes.

Electric pulses roared down her body and she cried out again and again as Greg brought her to three repeated orgasms; she felt dirty, she was dirty, but she loved it.

As she finally slumped forward, rubbing her chin against Greg's dripping cock, she took a deep breath and muttered. "That was great," she murmured and gulped.

"You've taught me well," he teased and she turned to face him. He laughed at her glistening face and passed her a tissue that she used to wipe the semen from her cheek, nose and chin. "Thank you," he muttered.

"Yeah well, only two of my boyfriends have ever had that," she told him. "And you've had it more than once! I hate the taste of it. If only men could make it taste like chocolate or wine or even strawberries." Greg's face flickered and she looked at him. "And that's only because I was a bit naughty."

"You are always a bit naughty," he replied, smirking. "But I love you for it."

Fiona grunted and got off him. She walked out of his bedroom, into the bathroom and cleaned her teeth, before going to the toilet and walking out into the corridor. "Night Toby," she called as she stepped onto the landing. The middle-aged man turned to face her and spluttered.

"Fiona," he cried and she waved seductively at him. "Shouldn't you ... you know?" Fiona looked down at her body and gasped: she was naked.

"Sorry," she muttered and grinned, blowing him a kiss, before shutting the door.

"What's up with you?" Greg asked.

"I sort of just flashed your father," she said with a giggle. "But hey, everyone else has seen me naked." Greg forced a smile but adjusted himself in the bed and Fiona slid in next to him.

"You don't really love me, do you?" Fiona asked as she cuddled up to him. "You said you did ... twice ... but you better not."

"What if I did?" Greg enquired solemnly and looked at Fiona adjusting the duvet.

"We'd have to split up," Fiona replied instantly. "I can't be dealing with it. It just messes everything up."

"Then I only love you as a friend," he muttered and put his arm around the stubborn girl. "And I promise not to love you as a girlfriend."

Fiona smiled into the room as he reached over her to turn the light off. "You better not," she warned him.


Fiona squealed as he pulled her ankles above her waist and put them on his shoulder, before leaning over her, taking the young lady's legs with him. She gasped. "I'm getting too old for this," she moaned.

"For this," Greg giggled and positioned his cock at her entrance. She gasped and groaned as his five-inch erect cock speared into her inviting pussy and she squealed loudly. He moaned appreciatively as he began to slowly pump into her squelching cunt, gripped tightly around his cock.

With every thrust, Fiona gasped and panted, screeching loudly as her boyfriend rammed his erect dick into her hole forcefully and rhythmically. She mewed and squealed: his waking up routine for her had consisted of two orgasms of oral sex, followed by a good rodgering, and she dug her fingernails on his back.

He slammed his waist into her body, propelling his sensitive cock into her opening and she whimpered. He was touching her in places his cock didn't often touch her and she was enjoying his wild abandon.

She cried out into the dark room and grabbed her ankles, pushing them further towards her. "Oh yeah, harder," she cried and groaned as Greg obliged, pushing his cock deeper and faster into his girlfriend's teenage pussy.

She panted and squeezed her crotch, yelling out as Greg unloaded his semen into the young lady. She lay on the bed panting and staring lustfully into Greg's eyes. "Love you," he said instinctively and she sighed.

"Don't start this again," she said and panted and looked up at him. "Go down on me and I'll love you too!"

"Sure," he muttered and smiled at her.


"Hello?" The teenage girl asked as Fiona smiled sweetly.

"Is Rick in?" Fiona asked and shook her hair back.

"Sure," she muttered, slightly shocked, and called up the stairs. "Richard. There's some girl to see you." She turned back to Fiona on the doorstep and beckoned her into the house. "You are?"

"Fiona. I'm from Ashbourne Abbey. I need a word with him." She waited for the teenage girl's eyebrows to rise a little further and licked her lips. Rick, dressed in just his dressing gown came running down the stairs.

"Oh, it's you."

Fiona pointed at the door and then glanced at the girl. "Can we talk, in private?"

"We'll go out the back," he replied and watching his sister, he jumped down the last remaining steps and unlocked the back door. He shivered as he stepped into the icy cold air, but walked to the little summer house and sat down. "Still cold," he moaned.

"I guess from the disappointment on your face you didn't expect to see me," Fiona asked as she sat down.

"No," he admitted.

"So how was it?"

"Why do you care?" He asked and then apologised for his rudeness. "I don't want this being spread around, she asked me not to."

"I am going back to Carlisle later and Greg is going with me," Fiona promised. "We'll be back soon, but I am just interested how you got on."

"Well she came up and asked me to dance, which I did," he told her with a smile on his face. "She told me that I was a crap dancer but that she liked that I was smiling and paid her attention."

"Right, who?" He screwed up his face and then hummed.

"Oh you didn't see me with her?"

"With who?"

"Hannah Riley. The captain of the netball team and the girl with the sexiest body." Fiona giggled and beamed, looking at his excited face with a smirk.

"Right..."

"Yeah, she came up to me and asked me to dance, and we did. And she told me I was a crap kisser but I offered to walk her home and she said she would love me to as she was going to go home with one of her friends, but they were messing her around. So we are chatting, and I did as you said, just got her to talk and listened. She asked why I was a bad kisser if I was so good at going down on girls and I just sort of said that all my experience had been below the belly button. Why kiss on the lips when I kiss on the lips. It's a better way of appreciating women. I thought she'd laugh at it..."

"At my joke," Fiona moaned. "I told you that joke when I was explaining..."

"I know," Rick interrupted. "But anyway she didn't laugh, she thought I was serious and just went on moaning that her past boyfriends didn't like doing that."

Fiona gave a titter. "Right."

"Yeah well, we got to her house and she offered me a coffee. I didn't know what to do so I just said yes, and she made me a coffee from instant granules, which was horrible. I didn't know what to do then. I mean, why use instant coffee when ground coffee is cheaper, and instant tastes awful. How can anyone drink that stuff and..."

"Not relevant."

"Sorry, oh she said she'd be a minute and left me with the crap coffee and..."

"Get over it."

" ... and she came down in her nightie and took me to the conservatory to drink my drink. And she is fidgeting and looking quite scared but ... weird. I was getting freaked out. I had to drink the shit coffee too as she was watching me. I was worried she had put poison in it or something."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.