Fiona
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by John D

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the erotic tale of a fun-loving eighteen year old, who has to rely on the support of her boyfriend when she is attacked, and how she blossoms with her new friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   School  

"Has he gone now?" Jenny spat, as she burst into her room.

The half-naked Fiona opened her arms and gestured around her. "Can you see him?" Jenny's eyes narrowed for a moment, as Fiona opened the wardrobe door. "He's not in there, and he's not..." She trailed off as Jenny stormed passed her.

"An hour, I was out for. An hour. And in that time you have to sneak another guy back into our room. You've got issues Fiona."

Fiona snorted and reached for her jeans. "Fuck off! I haven't got issues. Just because I've taken my genitals out of their plastic wrapping and use them once and awhile." She paused for a moment and cocked her head. "Perhaps if you got a boyfriend you might understand."

"I do not need a boyfriend," the scowling face of the dark-haired girl cried. She straightened her body and crossed her arms. "I've told you this. And it's not fair you keep bringing all your boys back. Four times I've caught you. And always with different boys."

"Men," Fiona corrected her. "All of them are eighteen. They are men. Well Lee did like dressing in girls' clothings but he was nineteen. And yes, Greg bitches like a little girl but I am working on that." She tried to force a smile out of Jenny but one was not forthcoming. "Jenny, I am sorry," she muttered eventually and sat opposite her room-mate. "I didn't think you'd be back to see us and his family spend all day at home. When we want to ... do things, we've got nowhere to go."

"Yeah well, perhaps if you asked me, I'd go out. But I really don't want to see it. He had ... stuff ... dripping from his ... thingy!" Fiona suppressed a laugh and she took a deep breath.

"OK," Fiona muttered and smiled at her friend. "I promise that if I want to bring someone back for sex I will arrange it with you first." Jenny's eyes flickered and she simpered. "I mean we could have a calendar on the wall and I could book nookie time and..." Her voice petered out as the bedroom door opened loudly, and Jenny's best friend brashly entered the room. Fiona looked up at the tall shapely girl, and scowled. "Don't fucking knock or anything," she snapped.

Angelina focused on Jenny and coughed. "Heard the slut's been at it again," she said, casting a sideways glance at Fiona. "Me and the girls are going to get a drink if you want to get away from this ... harlot."

Fiona rose to her feet and advanced on her room-mate's friend. "What did you call me?"

Angelina laughed derisively. "So many things."

Jenny put her hand on Fiona's shoulder but the freshly-fucked girl pushed it off. "You should hear what I call you."

"Like I care what the underclass think," she barked. "Going to grow into a whore anyway and..."

"I ain't no whore," Fiona shouted. "I don't charge." Angelina snorted and Fiona's eyes barely moved as her hand jutted out from her side and smacked her nemesis in the stomach. "The underclass ... they're rebelling," Fiona snapped and pushed Angelina out of her bedroom as Jenny watched on in horror.


"So that was it," Fiona cried as she watched her boyfriend pocket the black ball. "Little cunt said I'd be a whore."

"You'd never be a prossie," Greg said with a smile. "Whores aren't allowed to enjoy themselves."

"You never heard of job satisfaction?" Fiona asked as she grabbed the side of the pool table and slid the ball return out with a smile, before picking out the balls. "Course they can enjoy themselves." She shook her hair back and gently put the side of the pool table back in place. "Make this the last game," she told the two men standing above her. "I want another drink."

Fiona, Greg and Greg's friend, Hayden, had crept into the unused function room above the Hare and Hounds in the village for a free game of pool, but they could not keep going up and down the stairs to get drinks from the bar or else the landlord would realise that they had broken into the room and remove them from the premises.

"Sure," Hayden agreed and scratched his head, before talking about his ex. "My Sophia always said Angelina had problems with her going out with me. I'm sure that's why we split up."

"She's just a spiteful cow," Fiona snapped as she put the coloured balls into the triangle and then moved the balls to the correct location. "You're well rid of the vicious shit. Sophia's in the same circle as Angelina. I'm sure she's been going through my stuff. If I catch her, she's in deep shit. I'd love to pummel the face of that twisted pampered princess."

"Don't sit on the fence, love. Say what you think," her boyfriend teased and grinned as Fiona scowled. "So as I beat Hayden and you, I guess it's you two playing for the wooden spoon."

Fiona's scowl deepened and she picked up the pool cue. "Yeah, well I don't lose two games on the trot. And I normally annihilate you."

"Mind wandering," Greg taunted. "It's the sex. Well lack of it. You can't cope without it." Fiona threatened her playful partner with the wooden cue in her hand and he grinned. "Of course, you could make this Strip Pool."

Hayden glanced over at Greg downing his pint. "You what?"

"Strip Pool. Every time your opponent pots a ball you remove some clothes. Until one of you is naked. Fiona made me do it once, in this function room."

"Ahh yes!" Fiona cried as she remembered her victory. "But I want to know, why do you want to see Hayden naked? Is there something you aren't telling me?" Greg shrugged and his eyes turned to the pool table.

"If you don't think you can win," he muttered and licked his lips as a smile crept over his face. "That's OK."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.