Twin Sister - Cover

Twin Sister

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 11: Complications and Consequences

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Complications and Consequences - What life and fate have in store for a set of very close twins.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   boy   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Mr. Fate was getting older and could really feel old age creeping up on him at a dead run. He could not pull some of his old dastardly deeds any more and had to content himself with lesser pranks. His old tricks of poking holes in condoms or hiding birth control pills had become a thing of the past. He had to think long and hard to come up with a prank he could pull with minimum effort conserving what energy he had left. He then had a 'eureka' moment. This latest one was going to be fun as he observed the fallout from his brilliant plan. The target of his efforts was Sally and would involve Jen and Art in a tangled web of events.


It had been three days since the big day when Sally gave up her virginity to me. Jen and I were playing in the backyard pool. We were both skinny-dipping since we were alone with the house to ourselves. Having a good time playing a game of keep-away we almost missed the ringing of the phone. Jen was closest to the ladder so she climbed out and ran over to the patio table to answer the cordless phone.

"Hello,"

"HI Jen, it's Sally."

"Sally, it's good to hear from you."

"What're you guys doing?"

"Nothing much. We're just fooling around in the pool."

"Sounds exciting."

"Yeah, you know us. You want to come over?"

"I thought you'd never ask. I'll be right over."

About thirty minutes later Sally came out of the sliding glass door onto the patio. Much to my delight, she was dressed in one of my favorite postage-stamp bikinis. That was the style which easily passed the 'boner test'. My erection was previously at half hard but immediately went to full hard and standing out proudly. Sally noticed that her two friends were skinny dipping so she shed her miniscule suit and jumped into the pool.

We three friends didn't need much of an excuse to launch into some frisky water games. We played tag, keep-away; dunk the boy and some other made up games. We were familiar enough with each other that a little grab-ass was not only tolerated but expected. After all, a naked guy with two equally naked girls had to evolve into a sexual encounter. The girls' buts, breasts and pussies were treated to many fondle and caress attacks. My then rampant erection, was subjected to squeezes, tugs and strokes to the point that it was almost ready to erupt right there in the pool. It was Jen who called a halt to the onslaught and exited the pool with Sally and me so we all could dry off and rest up a little. Jen and Sally stretched out on the lounges so I grabbed the bottle of sunscreen and started covering Jen with the SPF-30. With her back side covered Jen rolled over so I could do her front. Her breasts and pussy got special added attention. The net result was Jen erupting in an orgasm.

Sally patiently watched us doing our thing and once we were done, asked for her turn. I looked to Jen and she nodded her head telling me that it was okay. I squirted out some of the cream and started applying it to Sally's shoulders. I worked my way down her body and when I made it to her bottom I made sure to rub the cream into her globes very well while she laid there moaning. Then I proceeded down her legs to her feet. She then flipped over so I could do her front. She moved her legs apart and I had a close-up view of her delicious looking moist pussy. Further up her perfect breasts stood proudly on her chest begging for attention. I started at her feet rubbing the sunscreen into her silky smooth skin. I bypassed her pubic area and continued up to her shoulders.

As I rubbed her shoulders I couldn't resist bending down and giving her a little suck on each of her nipples. Sally shuddered and moaned while I sucked and nibbled. I then moved down and applied the cream to her pubic mound and her pussy lips. Sally was breathing hard and as soon as I contacted her clit she exploded in a screaming orgasm.

Now keep in mind that I was head over heels in love with Jen but the naked body before me took a toll on my arousal leaving me unsatisfied. Jen recognized my predicament and told Sally, "Art's turn now. Come on." The two girls applied the cream over my body ending up tenderly stroking it into my erection. Jen stroked my cock while Sally massaged my balls until I erupted with a stream of cum flying high up into the air and landing on my stomach.

Sally asked, "Jen, can I talk with you over on the other side of the pool please?"

"Sure, no problem. Art, we'll be right back."

They moved over and had a whispered conversation which I could not hear. My ears were burning so I guessed that they were talking about me. Their occasional glances my way confirmed my suspicions. Five minutes later they returned and they both took my hands and led me into the house.

They led me to our bedroom where they both treated me to a very arousing experience of caresses and kisses. My cock noticed what was going on and became erect ready to play. Sally climbed up on the bed and lay down on her back with her legs spread. She held her arms up to me in an invitation to join her. Jen gave me a push towards the bed in effect giving her blessing to what Sally wanted.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.