Twin Sister - Cover

Twin Sister

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 10: Helping a Friend

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10: Helping a Friend - What life and fate have in store for a set of very close twins.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   boy   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Saturday morning Jen and I got into the car and drove over to Sally's house to pick her up. As we pulled in Sally came out carrying her overnight bag and got into the car. She was surprised to see me in the back seat with a big grin on my face.

"What is Art doing here?"

"He talked me into letting him come with us today."

I said, "Sally, I didn't get a chance to talk with you last weekend. I like you and want to be your friend."

"I like you too but aren't you going steady with Jen?"

"Yes I am. Jen told me that you and I can be friends too."

"Okay, I like that. Thanks Jen."

"Sally, you're my best friend and I want you to be happy."

At that point Sally had no idea that she would be offered the opportunity to give up her virginity that evening. All she knew was that the guy she had a crush on wanted to be her friend. What more could she ask for?

Jen and I had planned a day to show Sally that we both cared for her. We had picked her up just before noon and we decided to go to a local burger shack for lunch. Sally was impressed when I paid for our meals. It was my intention to treat Sally just as if we were on a date. Having Jen with us put Sally's apprehension to rest. When we rode in the car Jen was driving and Sally and I sat in the front seat also. I made sure that Sally was in the middle. We were all wearing shorts so there was a lot of contact between Sally's thigh and mine. I was doing my best to subtly seduce Sally. I noticed that every time I moved, my leg was rubbing Sally's and she would give out a small gasp. I was happy since it appeared that our plan was working.

We went to the state fairgrounds where I bought tickets for all of us for the day. As we walked around we made sure that Sally was in the middle with both Jen and I holding her hands. There were several things to see and do. I noticed that Sally was squeezing my hand more than I would expect from a casual friend. Whenever we stopped somewhere Sally would lean against me and I might be wrong but I think she was lightly purring like a kitten.

We got some cotton candy and Jen dropped Sally's hand so she could hold the cotton candy. Sally was on my left and had her cotton candy in her left hand. I had mine in my right hand so naturally I held onto Sally's right hand with my left hand. I noticed Jen glancing over towards me and when I looked back she smiled and nodded her approval.

We decided to ride the Ferris-Wheel. Fortunately the seats were wide enough so we could sit three across. When we stopped at the top of the ride Jen said, "Sally, we have a rule that we have to kiss at the top." She leaned over in front of Sally and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. She moved back and I turned and kissed Sally on her soft warm lips. That kiss lasted longer that Jen's kiss and I noticed Sally was blushing a little. We rode the wheel for a while and got to the top five times. I noticed that each progressive kiss with Sally got hotter and hotter as she started breathing harder each time. When we got off the ride Sally was walking on slightly shaky legs.

Then we went to the shooting gallery. Jen did pretty good but Sally was not as good at hitting the targets. I offered to help Sally aim the rifle. I stepped up behind her pressing my body lightly against her cute little bottom. I reached around with both arms and guided her to aim the rifle. She took several shots and whenever she hit the bull's eye I gave her a little kiss reward on her cheek. I tried to give Sally the impression that I was hitting on her and hiding the kisses from Jen. I knew different since it was all part of our plan to get Sally feeling comfortable and slightly aroused. I did notice that Sally was acting very nervous with each kiss and gave me little moans each time.

We went to the tunnel of love ride. Jen and I had to talk Sally into going on the ride with us. I made sure that I sat in the middle so I could kiss both girls. They both had on sleeveless tops so I put an arm around each of them and lightly stroked their upper arms. I alternated between them both making sure that I used my tongue to enhance the kisses. Jen was used to me kissing her like that but it was something new to Sally. Sally almost passed out when I moved my hand and lightly caressed her breast during some of the kisses.

One highlight of the day was at the booth where you throw baseballs at the milk bottles. I had thrown a gazillion baseballs in my life so I did very well. Jen and Sally ended up with armloads of stuffed animals. One giant panda bear was almost as tall as Sally herself.

I noticed that the sun was getting lower towards the horizon so I suggested that we adjourn for supper. I suggested that we go to a nice restaurant so we piled into the car and went to the club my parents belonged to. We got a table and had a nice filling supper. After we ate the band started playing some nice danceable music. I danced with both Jen and Sally holding them so close that my inevitable erection pressed against their groins. Both girls were hot babes so I wasn't sure which one I could blame for my condition. While we danced both girls were working we over pretty good. I detected Sally thrusting her hips occasionally while we danced. It became blurred as to who was seducing who.

None of us were drinking alcohol since we were under age so when we decided to head home there was no problem with driving. The only restraint was that it was getting late and we had to make it home before dark. (limited drivers license) We made it just in time and were safely in the house when it finally got dark.

Jen got us some cokes and we sat down in the living room to talk. Jen asked. "Sally, remember what we talked about last week in the back yard?"

"Uh, yeah."

"I talked to Art and he agreed if you still want to do it he will help you out."

"Oh my God. Art will you really do that for me?"

"Yes, we are friends now so I'll do it."

"Will you be gentle with me?"

"Sally, we will take it slow. You can tell me to stop whenever you want and I will."

"When can we do it?"

"Whenever you are ready."

"Right now?"

"If that's what you want, now is fine."

"Where can we do it?"

"Our spare bedroom is all set up for you."

"Were you and Jen planning this?"

"Yes, we planned it all. We started this morning and we've been working on it all day."

"So I noticed. You guys did all this for me?"

"Yes. There is one condition though."

"What's that?"

"Jen has to be there all the time. I will not do it unless she can be there."

"I think that's what I would like too. She is my best friend and I trust her and you to treat me right. Nobody else will know will they?"

"That's up to you Sally. If you want it to be a secret then we do too."

Jen then got up and led Sally to the spare bedroom to get her ready for the big event. As soon as they were ready Jen called me to come in. The room was aglow with several scented candles burning. The covers were pulled down on the bed and Sally was lying in the middle of the bed dressed in a diaphonous nightgown that Jen had lent her. That gown did little to hide her body and only enhanced her beauty. There was a CD player adding some soft music to the atmosphere of the room. I approached the bed and took Sally's hand in mine and kissed it. Jen got on the other side of the bed and took Sally's other hand and held it.

Sally was shaking nervously, "Art, I don't know what to do. I've never done anything like this before."

"That's fine Sally. All you have to do is to relax and enjoy yourself. I won't try to deceive you. There will be some pain at first but I will be gentle with you and make it as pleasurable as I can. Remember, you are with friends here and we want to make it as good as we can. Are you ready?"

"Yes."

I then raised Sally's hand and kissed each finger lightly. I then leaned over and kissed Sally on the lips. I could sense her nervousness at first but, she slowly relaxed and returned my kiss. I kissed her forehead, her nose, each eye, each cheek, her ears and then returned to her luscious lips. I started a trail of kisses down her neck to the edge of the night gown she had on. I lifted my hand and placed it on her breast feeling her erect nipple pressing into my palm through the thin fabric.

I then kissed each breast through the gown while I caressed the other breast. Sally was moaning out her pleasure at what I was doing to her. I then slowly slid the gown up until her breasts were completely exposed. She had a magnificent pair of breasts riding high on her chest standing proud in the size of an A cup. They were firm but soft to the touch. I proceeded to make love to her breasts eliciting moans and sighs from Sally as she grabbed my head and pressed my face tightly against her breast.

"Sally, you have the most perfect, heavenly breasts a girl could have."

"No, they are too small."

"I don't think so. They are just perfect for your body. I wouldn't want to change a thing about your breasts. I consider them to be absolutely beautiful."

I then lifted her nightgown up over her head leaving her dressed in only the briefest pair of almost non-existent pair of panties I could imagine. I moved back a bit so I could remove my shirt and shorts. My shoes and socks were long gone so I was left dressed in only my boxers which, by the way, were tented out in the front by my hard as steel erection. Sally noticed the size of the bulge and I could see a little fear in her eyes.

I then bent over to press my chest against Sally's breasts as I kissed her passionately on the lips. I pressed my tongue between her lips and was met by her tongue. We did battle with our tongues for a while as I could detect her level of arousal climbing higher and higher. I reached down and lightly ran my finger along the crotch of her panties causing her to arch her back almost throwing me off the bed.

I then started a trail of kisses down her body. I took one of her nipples between my lips and ran my tongue back and forth causing her already erect nipples to grow even more erect. I sucked on that erect nipple for a while before I gave the same treatment to her other breast. I then trailed my kisses and licks down her body to her belly button. I inserted my tongue there and she doubled up and let out a yelp causing me to almost fall off the bed. She relaxed saying, "I'm sorry. You just surprised me. Try it again."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.