Twin Sister - Cover

Twin Sister

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 9: Friends

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Friends - What life and fate have in store for a set of very close twins.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   boy   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

One might get the impression that with our love and devotion to each other that Jen and I would spend every waking moment together having wild uninhibited sex. That was not the case by a long shot. Oh, sure we wanted to spend a lot of time together but due to differing school classes there was a lot of time we had to be apart. Also you have to keep in mind that we are teenagers and teenagers have friends. The jump of two grades left a lot of our old friends behind but that was not a problem because with our outgoing personalities we quickly made new friends. So it was that Jen, being the most beautiful girl in the school, made friends with several other beautiful girls. Even though I was totally in love with my sister, I didn't fail to notice that some of Jen's friends were definitely hot, especially when she would invite them over for a pool party or a sleepover. Bikinis and nightgowns don't hide much and leave very little to the imagination. I mean after all, I'm only a guy.

Boys are not totally immune to that type of behavior. We also have our groups such as the jocks, nerds and so forth. While we don't gossip near as much as the girls we seldom pass up the opportunity to spread some news of who did what and who they did it to or with. A certain amount of bragging was a rite of passage in the teen years. In spite of Jen's love for me, she couldn't help but notice that some of my friends were 'hunks'.

In true teenage fashion, there were ample opportunities for visits. Jen and I often would invite a friend or two over or go to their houses. There is a known fact in the world of teenagers; beautiful girls tend to surround themselves with other beautiful girls. Just walk down any school hall between classes and you will spot at lease one if not more pack, clan, gaggle or whatever they are called clustered together to share in the latest gossip around campus.

On a few occasions, Jen would have a few girls over to visit. At those times I would have a ball and sometimes get a stiff neck from swiveling my head around to survey the available scenery. I mean, yes I was dedicated to Jen but I was not blind. A good looking babe is a good looking babe. Now don't get the impression that I was an innocent victim of those predatory females. I was having a ball with all that exposed girl flesh bouncing around. Every one of the girls were practicing their skills of attracting male attention to their charms. Jen was pretty tolerant when she noticed some of her friends flirting with me. In order to guarantee peace in the family, I didn't dare to flirt back or, God forbid, take any of them up on their offers. I was tempted but held my ground. Jen didn't mind the flirting because she noticed, early on, that after they left she would get a session of love making that would leave her totally wasted.

On one of the sleepovers I was eves-dropping on a conversation the girls were having. They were having an intimate conversation about their relations with boys. The subject of virginity came up and they went around telling about their first time. One girl related as to how she got her cherry popped in the back seat of a car at the drive-in. She lamented that it was pretty much wham-bam and it was all over. She said that the guy didn't even know anything about foreplay so it hurt a lot. Another girl agreed since she also got popped by an inconsiderate slob who dumped her and then bragged to his buddies about it. My ears perked up when another girl admitted that her brother had taken her virginity. She said that he got her hot and all of a sudden it happened. She swore everybody to secrecy since she didn't want anyone in school to find out that she had sex with her brother.

The next to the last girl told the group how her first time was just heavenly. She said that her lover had been so gentle and loving looking out for her feelings. She said that he gave her two massive orgasms before he even tried to have sex with her. She bragged that the guy really knew how to eat pussy as if he had been doing it for years. She used the term 'explosive orgasm' to describe his skill. She said that he entered her so gently and slow that there was hardly any pain at all. Every step of the way he kept asking if she was okay. She went on to say that they did it two more times that night. The other girls were then after her to tell who this miracle lover could be. She sheepishly answered, "Art". My chest puffed out a country mile when I realized that was my sister Jen talking. After what Jen had said it was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop.

The last girl to talk was Sally Thomas. She said that she could not describe her first time because she had not had it yet. She was a really quiet and shy girl and had almost not dated at all. When asked why she hadn't done it she admitted that she was deathly afraid. She had heard so many stories of how bad it could be that she was not about to let some pimply faced guy ruin it for her. She was a very pretty girl and told the group that she had several guys ask her out, but she turned almost all of them down. She would only go out on double dates or to occasions where there were lots of people around.

Jen took Sally out to the back yard where they could talk privately. They stayed out there for about an hour while the rest of the group retired to their sleeping bags in the living room. Jen and Sally had been best friends since they met and could confide all their secrets to each other. I didn't hear what they talked about so I went to bed alone for a change. Jen was sleeping with her friends in the living room. Okay, I'll admit that I was trying to think of some excuse to walk through the living room where there was that bevy of beautiful babes to look at. Discretion being the better part of valor, I went to sleep. Oh, the dreams I had that night.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.