Twin Sister - Cover

Twin Sister

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 7: It's great to be in love

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: It's great to be in love - What life and fate have in store for a set of very close twins.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   boy   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Jen and I had forged an unbreakable bond between us. Our parents were thrilled that there was no bickering or rivalry so common between siblings. We had always been close but what changed things was that first kiss in the pool. It was at that time that I discovered what was before me the whole time. My sister was drop-dead gorgeous. I think it was at about the age of nine or ten that I had discovered that girls were definitely not just soft boys. At school there were a lot of pretty girls I enjoyed watching. I even sometimes got to see when a girl got careless and exposed her panties to my prying eyes. Years later I found out that careless, was not the right term. It was more like deliberate. Young girls discovering the power of their bodies would experiment to see what reaction they could evoke. Neither the boys nor the girls had any idea where they were headed but had fun on the ride.

Jen and I liked to watch TV in the evenings. We would sit next to each other on the couch with her head resting on my shoulder and my arm around her. I would place a loving kiss on the top of her head and she would sneak a little kiss on my neck. One evening she decided to sit crosswise on my lap and put her arms around my neck. I would put my arm around her back and rest my other hand on her thigh on top of her skirt. I don't remember if it was instinct or deliberate but I would slide my hand up and down her leg causing her skirt to ride up in the process. After a while I was surprised to find that I was caressing her bare thigh. As I did it she would tighten her grip around my neck and kiss me more often. She also whispered in my ear, "that feels nice."

After a few times sitting like that I noticed that she would spread her legs apart making my hand drop to the inside of her thigh on the other leg. With the sound of the TV filling the room it was hard to tell but I think I detected a soft purring sound coming from my sister. I was content to just keep rubbing her leg but Jen had other ideas. When nobody was looking she would reach down and move my hand higher up her leg. Taking the hint I gradually continued my journey under her skirt getting closer and closer to the junction of her legs. About an inch from her panty crotch I could feel a definite heat emanating from the very core of her girlhood.

I stayed there for what seemed like an eternity until she again reached down and slid my hand the rest of the way to every guy's goal. I was rubbing her pussy through the material of her panties. My finger got wet and her purring sound got a little more intense. All of a sudden she clamped her arms tightly around my neck and her legs clamped together trapping my hand exactly where we both wanted it. All of a sudden she let out a long moan as her body shook like a flag on a windy day. She was breathing harder and harder and kissing my neck with such intensity that I thought she was going to draw blood. My sister was having an orgasm and I was the one giving it to her. I felt like the king of the world to be able to bring such pleasure to the girl I loved more than life itself.

Jen was not the only one to enjoy our little excursion into the erotic pleasures. I was so intent on doing what she wanted that I almost didn't notice when she realized that she was sitting on top of a sizeable lump under her bottom. She had slid her hand under her and was squeezing on my rampant erection causing it to grow to epic proportions. She squeezed and stroked me faster and faster until while she was experiencing her orgasm, I was having one of my own. There was something special about simultaneous orgasms that cemented our bond even tighter.

Mr. Fate had a smug expression on his face as he thought; "now we're getting somewhere."

As the movie we were watching ended we both headed up to bed. Again Jen stopped me in the hall and we shared a good-night kiss. I pressed her to the wall but there was no erection ready to drill to her core since I had just come. We retired to our separate rooms and got undressed for bed.

Jen and I had established our own rule that if the shower was running you did not venture into the bathroom. We knew that we both needed a shower so we had a signal that when she was through with her shower she would tap lightly on my door to let me know that I could have the bathroom for my shower. With the love juices we both had generated, showers were much needed. It didn't occur to us that mom would discover two pairs of wet underwear in the hamper the next day.

You might get the impression that it became one continuous orgy of sexual stimulation every day. Even though we both would have enjoyed it, we were not yet totally controlled by our hormones. In fact orgasms were typically a week or two apart. Her sitting on my lap didn't happen all that often either. In fact there were even times when we would sit in separate chairs. One thing that did happen every day was the kiss good-night and the hand holding as we came down to breakfast in the morning. Oh yeah, another thing we did was that Jen insisted on a light good-morning kiss every day. I guess the things a guy has to put up with to keep his girl happy.

We celebrated out thirteenth birthday when our folks took us to Disneyland for two days. That was a fun time for all of us. Jen and I had gotten so comfortable with each other that an occasional caress or cuddle felt just like the way things should be. Some of the rides involved us getting to a spot (like the top of the Ferris-wheel) where nobody could see us so we would steal a little kiss whenever we could. The hotel we stayed in had two beds so it was decided I would sleep with dad and Jen would sleep with mom. Our parents were very understanding about our love for each other so they would retire to the bathroom together leaving Jen and me alone to make out for a while. They deliberately made a lot of noise as they came back into the room. When Jen and I both headed for the bathroom together, it only took a scowl from mom and a head shake to give us the message that it was a big no-no. So we showered and dressed separately behaving ourselves like brother and sister were supposed to.

We got back home and resumed our daily routine of kissing, school, Kissing, homework, Kissing, TV, Kissing and bed. One exception was that mom, on finding wet pants in the laundry and stained sheets on my bed came to a decision to take Jen to her OB/GYN doctor to get her on the pill. Jen was having periods and I was no longer shooting blanks so something had to be done. We had another family meeting and our folks stressed that even though Jen was safe that we were not to have intercourse. I found out later that mom had a conversation with Jen and had asked her that when she felt like she wanted to lose her virginity to talk it over with her first. She impressed that it was a monumental decision and was not to be decided in the heat of the moment.

In order to maintain appearances for the next year, Jen and I agreed that we would go out on dates with other people. Many times we double dated and had to maintain deportment with each other to not raise suspicions. It did bother me to see another boy kiss Jen but I guess she had the same feelings too. We turned fourteen and Jen had taken up cheerleading and was on the JV squad. I was playing football so we were both together at the games. Riding on the bus to away games with my sister didn't raise any suspicions. Several of the guys on the football team were lusting after Jen since she was the most beautiful girl in the whole school. I let them know that they were not to try anything with her or I would cut their balls off.

One evening we were at the after game dance at school. I had taken a nice girl and Jen had gone with one of the football jocks. Everything went along fine as they danced and we danced. I made sure to keep an eye out to watch Jen. About midway through the dance Jen headed out to the girl's room so I excused myself and went to the boy's room. I was taking a leak when I heard a commotion next door in the girl's room. I thought I heard Jen's voice loudly saying "NO" to someone. Worried, I went into the girl's room and there was one of my teammates pushing Jen into a corner. The front of her dress was ripped and he had his hand on her breast squeezing. He looked around and told me, "Piss off Spencer. This doesn't concern you." Jen was screaming and my blood started to boil.

I walked up to him and grabbed him around the neck and pulled as hard as I could. He spun around to fight me off and landed an upper cut to my chin. I was dazed a bit but came to soon enough to knee him squarely in the balls. He doubled up and fell to his hands and knees. I clenched both fists together and brought them down on the back of his neck as hard as I could. He then collapsed into a heap on the floor and I gave him a swift kick in his crotch. He lay motionless on the floor as I gathered Jen up and carried her out of the girl's room. I got her to the coat rack and set her down and helped her on with her coat. I put my jacket on and we headed outside to call dad to come pick us up. Jen was shaking like a leaf and I was fuming with anger. We cuddled together supporting each other until dad arrived to take us home. Dad asked what was wrong and I told him I had everything under control and we could talk about it later.

I took Jen to her room and helped her out of her dress and put her to bed. I pulled up the covers and then laid down on top of the covers and just held her as she cried herself to sleep. Mom came in and saw us but didn't say a thing as she left and closed Jen's door. I could not get to sleep so I went downstairs to explain to mom and dad what had happened. When I described what was happening to Jen I could see dad getting red in the face as his anger built up. Mom had to calm him down so he did not go out to kill the boy who had attacked his precious angel. I assured him that the guy was taken care of so we left it at that.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.