Twin Sister - Cover

Twin Sister

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 6: Time stops for no one

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Time stops for no one - What life and fate have in store for a set of very close twins.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   boy   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

With mom setting some easy to follow rules, and us two so in love, you might think that we spent every waking moment kissing and cuddling. Well, you'd be wrong. Sure, we kissed a bunch and cuddled some but it was not a continuous make-out session. We were still young kids and enjoyed the same things other kids liked. We would take long hikes in the woods. I know what you're thinking, 'where is that secluded clearing where we can be alone and mess around?' Well you'd be wrong again. Even though our hormones were starting up we didn't let them control our lives. At least not yet.

Another fun thing we did was to go to the park. I would push Jen on the swings higher and higher until she cried uncle. Then one time I sat on the swing and had Jen sit on my lap facing me and we would swing together. It was hard to build up any altitude but we had a good time anyways. We would go down the slide with her sitting on my lap and crash into a jumbled heap at the bottom laughing our fool heads off.

One especially fun thing was to play tag on the monkey bars. I would give her a head start and then climb up to try to catch her. Once I tagged her I would take off across the bars trying to avoid her pursuit. If she didn't catch me in less than a minute I would slow down and allow her to tag me. Her tags were creative but not as blatant as in the pool. As a result I only had a mild stirring in my shorts. One of the fun things I liked to do was when chasing her I would look to see if I could see up the leg of her shorts to see what color panties she had on that day. From the way I would lean over and duck down I'm sure she was well aware of what I was doing. I even was wishing she would wear a skirt so I got a better view. I discounted that desire because other people would get to see 'my girl's panties and I did not want that in any way.

Sometimes she would have to use the bathroom at the park. I think I was only being protective when I took up station at the door and did not let anyone in until Jen came out. I even considered going in there with her but she wouldn't allow it. She said she needed her privacy now that she was getting older. I thought, 'yeah right, 11 and three quarters is older.' I guess I'll never understand women if I live to be a hundred.

Three months later we turned twelve. I was getting more mature while she was getting more sophisticated. I dressed for comfort while she dressed to impress. She wanted to appear like a fashion plate and had to spend hours picking out just the right combination of clothes. Heaven forbid she should wear the same out fit twice within a two week period. She would also fuss with her hair for what seemed like hours. A few times I would offer to brush her hair for her. She would sit there and purr like a kitten. She counted one hundred strokes each time I did it. I probably could have done two hundred but she said that was all.

Then one day I was reading a comic book in my room when I heard a god awful scream come from our connecting bathroom. I bounded out of bed to see what tragedy had befallen my sister. I dashed into the bathroom and found Jen on the pot crying her eyes out. When I came into the room she grabbed a towel to put over her lap and hollered to me in no uncertain terms to "GET OUT". Discretion being the better part of valor, I beat a hasty retreat. As I was closing the door she hollered to me to get mom. I made tracks downstairs to get mom. I told her that I thought Jen was in some kind of trouble in our bathroom. Mom was cleaning up the kitchen so she wiped her hands on a dish towel and headed up the stairs. I tagged along but got shooed away as mom went into the bath room.

Mom spent about a half hour in there with Jen as they talked. I couldn't make out what they were saying so I went back to my comic book. As I read the book my mind kept drifting away worried about what could be wrong with my sister. My mind was in a state of turmoil thinking of all the calamities which could have descended onto my love. Was she hurt, was she sick, was she angry? I had no idea so when mom came out I asked her what was wrong with Jen. Mom said, "she'll be fine so don't worry."

"But mom, what is it?"

"Cool it Art. We'll talk about it later. She is just having 'girl trouble'.

Oh, great. That told me a lot of nothing. What could 'girl trouble' be? I decided that I would have to wait until later to find out. About an hour later mom called upstairs, "Jen, Art, supper's ready. Get washed up and come on down."

I let Jen go first and when she came out I went in to wash up for supper. When I got downstairs to the kitchen, Jen was already there. I glanced at her and she turned her head away. I was afraid that I had done something to make her angry with me. I sat down at my usual spot next to Jen. She got up and took a seat on the other side of the table. Then I was sure what ever it was had to be my fault. We didn't say a single word to each other through the entire meal and she refused to even look at me. I was worried and I guessed she was angry so neither one of us ate very well. Mom and dad tried to engage us in conversation but we both sat mute. After a few tries they gave up and ate their meals. When Jen shook her head no to desert I figured there must be something dreadfully wrong. I didn't feel like eating desert either.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.