Twin Sister - Cover

Twin Sister

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 5: Discovery

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Discovery - What life and fate have in store for a set of very close twins.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   boy   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Author's note: I hate to keep butting into the story like this but I have to tell you something before we proceed. Chapters one through four were only introductions to the real story which starts in this chapter.

From this point on you will hear the story as told by Arthur.

He is going to relate his story from the age of eleven.

Jennifer, in case you forgot, is his twin sister.

As Paul Harvey used to say; "And now, the rest of the story."

Hi, my name is Arthur Spencer and I am eleven years old. I have a twin sister Jennifer Spencer and she is also eleven years old. I guess that stands to reason since we are twins. We both have blonde hair and blue eyes. All my relatives remark how pretty Jennifer is but to me she's just my sister. I mean, what guy thinks his sister is pretty. Maybe that will change but for now she is just my sister. By comparison, Miley Cyrus is pretty but Jen, (that's what everyone calls her) is just Jennifer, my sister. Sure we are best friends and do almost everything together. Mom and dad were fascinated with the story of Camelot so they named us Arthur and Jennifer. My grandmother told me that Jennifer is the English form of the Welsh name Guinevere. Go figure.

Jen's personality is another matter entirely. She is the most cheerful girl I have ever met. She seems to have a perpetual smile on her face and I have to admit that she is starting to get a figure that other guys notice, not that I look. Jen is also a very bright kid and absorbs everything said to her like a sponge. She gets straight A's in school and is active in several school activities.

Me? Well I guess you could say that I am just average. I'm not what the girls would call a hunk but I do have a few friends who are girls and we get along pretty well. The only girls I have kissed, to this point, are my mom and of course Grandma. I have no desire whatsoever to kiss my sister. I mean, YUK, what guy kisses his sister. We get along quite well and do almost everything together. But, kiss her? No way, Jose.

We used to sleep in the same bed and take baths together but mom and dad put a stop to that. They said we were getting too old to do that stuff. It took quite a lot of effort on their parts to get us to agree to sleep and bathe separately. That was about two years ago and I have not seen Jen naked since. In the last year I have noticed that when she wears a tee shirt and shorts that her waistline is starting to get narrower and she has some mysterious bumps forming on her chest. She has the neatest little two piece bathing suit and she is finally getting something to fill out the normally flat top. I asked mom what was going on with Jen. She just told me that my sister was getting older. My question and curiosity went unanswered. Dad told me basically the same thing.

School was out for the summer and we spent a lot of time in our pool in the back yard. Sunscreen? That summer we went through gallons of that stuff. We would do each other's backs. It felt kind of nice to have my sister rub my back like that. Jen, on the other hand, loved having her back stroked up and down. She even had me put some on her legs. She would spread her legs and moan as I applied the oily substance. When I rubbed her inner thighs she would moan kind of like a cat purring. As I rubbed higher and higher on her legs she would moan more. She was moving her bottom slightly up and down until my hand bumped against the crotch of her bikini bottom. Just as soon as my hand made contact she snapped her legs together trapping my hand in place against her crotch. After a few seconds she spread her legs again. I removed my hand and noticed that my index finger was wet. I thought that was unusual since we had not gotten into the pool yet. I guessed that maybe she had peed her pants. I didn't mention anything about it and dove into the pool with a, "last one in is a rotten egg."

Jen followed me into the pool and we splashed around and played a game of tag. I would always tag her on the shoulder or arm but she had some creative ways of tagging me in some very embarrassing spots. You can guess where her favorite spot was. The result was that I would sport an erection pushing out the front of my bathing suit. Backing away from her I found myself up against the wall of the pool. She was steadily approaching me and I was unable to escape. I figured, what the heck, I'll let her tag me and then chase her around the pool. Well, it seemed she had something else in mind. Instead of tagging me she moved in until her hands were on the edge of the pool on either side of my shoulders and her body was pressed flat against mine. Her little bumps were pressed tightly against my chest and my erection was pressing into her crotch. She held that position for what seemed like an eternity as we stared into each other's eyes. All of a sudden, without warning, she smacked her lips on mine and kissed me in a very un-sisterly way.

Being kissed by my sister was going to be the end of my life. I was going to die of a terminal case of cooties. If not that, I was going to come down with some dreaded disease and be deformed for the rest of my life. Much to my surprise, none of that happened. Her kiss was soft and romantic and I found that, in spite of my previous opinion, I really enjoyed the kiss. I kissed her back with my arms around her neck. She then released her hold on the edge and dashed away with a cute little, "Gotcha, you're it." It took me a few seconds to recover from what had just happened before I could mount my pursuit of her. By that time she was out of the pool and drying off. I was kind of disappointed and wanted to feel her kiss again. Only seconds later she made a mad dash into the house, upstairs and slammed the door of her bedroom.

I got out of the pool, dried myself off and headed up to Jen's room. The door was locked so I knocked.

"Jen, can I come in?"

No answer but I think I heard her sobbing.

"Jen please let me in."

"Go away."

"Come on sis, let me in please."

I stood there for a full minute until she unlocked the door and went back to sit on her bed. She was red in the face and I could see tears running down her cheeks. I was sure that I had done something to hurt her so I apologized to her.

"Jen sweetheart, I'm sorry I kissed you like that. I'll never do it again."

She looked up into my eyes and said, "In case you didn't notice you idiot, I kissed you."

"Yeah, I guess you did but I really liked it."

"I did too and it scared me so I had to get out of there."

"Jen, you know when I said I would never do it again?"

"Yeah."

"I lied."

I then took her in my arms and we kissed like two lovers. It was a very romantic kiss as we embraced each other and started breathing hard. Just then we heard mom coming up the stairs and we jumped apart as if we were spring loaded. Mom came in and we were just sitting there not doing anything. Mom gave us a suspicious look but didn't say anything as she put some undies in Jen's dresser drawer and left.

"Art, we can never do that again. Sure we enjoyed it but we are brother and sister and we're not supposed to do that."

"Never again?"

"Never."

"How about now?"

That was all it took and we were back in each other's arms kissing up a storm. After a few minutes of hugging and kissing we broke apart and just stared into each other's eyes. I got up off her bed and slowly walked to my room and plopped down on the bed. Jen and I were venturing into forbidden territory and it looked like neither one of us wanted to leave the other alone. While thinking on my bed I came to the realization that I had fallen in love with my sister. Would she reciprocate that love?

Mom called us down to dinner so we joined her and dad at the kitchen table. Mom and dad talked about all sorts of things but Jen and I said nothing. We were as quiet as two church mice. I snuck an occasional glance at Jen and caught her glancing at me. We really didn't know how to handle such a delicate matter like falling in love with a sibling. It was after that day that I took a good look at Jen and it dawned on me that she was beyond pretty. She was downright gorgeous. Her blonde hair framed an angelic face. She had the brightest smile and cute little button nose. Her body was just starting to bloom into a magnificent specimen of femininity. Her peaches and cream complexion did not have a single blemish anywhere that showed. I summed it all up and decided that she was simply perfect in every way. I guessed there was no way that I could help but to fall in love with her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.