Twin Sister - Cover

Twin Sister

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 3: Consequences

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Consequences - What life and fate have in store for a set of very close twins.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   boy   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Ted and Teddy had final exams shortly after the senior ball. Neither one of them were worried since they had carried such a high grade point average to that point that finals were merely a formality. Teddy was only a little concerned since her period was due during that week and she might not do as well as she would like. Fortunately she was able to complete all the testing with no discomfort. Graduation went off without a hitch and the two cousins were at the top of their class being designated Valedictorian and Salutatorian. They both were assured of being accepted in the college of their choice and possibly a free-ride scholarship.

Ted had applied and been accepted at the local university and got enrolled in the electrical engineering department. Yes, he did get a four year scholarship covering tuition and books so he was all set since he would be living at home with his parents. Teddy was troubled and held off applying for college and did not feel like making any immediate long term plans. Ted asked her, "Sweetheart, how come you haven't applied for college yet?"

"I just have an uneasy feeling that I am not meant to go to college."

"Are you nervous that you won't be able to handle the work?"

"No, it's not that at all."

"Well then, what do you think it is?"

"Ted I didn't want to say anything until I was totally sure. It seems my period is overdue by a week."

"Haven't you been late before?"

"Yes but this time it is different."

"How so?"

"I suspected something was wrong so I got one of those home pregnancy tests and it showed positive."

"Are you sure? Sometimes those things can give you a false reading."

"I thought so too so I got another one and it also was positive. Mom got me an appointment to see my doctor this afternoon to be sure."

"Wow, that sure changes things."

"Do you not want to marry me now?"

"Oh my God sweetheart, just the opposite. I want to marry you even more and if you are pregnant, the sooner the better. You can make me the proudest guy in the world. I love the idea of being a daddy."

That afternoon the doctor confirmed Teddy's suspicions. She was indeed pregnant with Ted's baby. She had mixed feelings since a baby would complicate things just now but then; the baby growing in her was the product of a long lasting love between her and Ted. When she got home she went directly to Ted's house to tell him. He let her in the house and they sat down in the living room.

"Ted, I just got back from the doctor's office." Teddy had tears in her eyes as she said, "He told me" ... sob... "That I am" ... sob... "Pregnant."

Ted wrapped his arms around her and gave her the biggest bear-hug she had ever had. The smile on his face would light up the entire neighborhood. He also had tears in his eyes but they were tears of joy. Ted released the hug and gave Teddy one of the hottest kissed she had ever had. He backed off slightly looking her in the eyes. "My sweet darling Teddy. I hope those tears in your eyes are tears of joy because mine sure are."

"Ted I know what you said before but I couldn't be sure if you still want me."

"Well rest assured that you are most definitely stuck with me for the rest of eternity. And just think; ... we don't need any more condoms."

Then Teddy grabbed him and tried to crawl into his mouth as she kissed him so passionately they almost set the sofa on fire. Ted stood up and hollered, "Mom, dad, you're going to be grandparents."

In an instant Ted's parents blasted their way into the living room and grabbed the couple in a four way bear hug. Right after that Teddy's parents showed up and an impromptu celebration ensued. It was decided that the two sets of parents would take the young couple out to dinner to celebrate the good news.

Author's note: It is appropriate for me to mention something. Yes, Ted and Teddy are cousins and had committed incest resulting in pregnancy. However, the state our happy couple lives in, had finally repealed their obsolete laws prohibiting incest. Scientific studies had proven that there was no more chance of birth defects happening than in traditional pregnancies and if the intercourse was consensual, the government had no business poking their collective noses where they did not belong. At the same time the laws about relatives being unable to marry were repealed. Part of the rationale there was that if homosexual couples could marry, then why not relatives.

Teddy's dad got busy and arranged a flat price pre-natal care and delivery costs program. Since Teddy was his dependant and not married, his company health insurance would cover all the expenses. Once the insurance company had made the payment, the happy couple was free to get married which was what they both wanted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.