Twin Sister - Cover

Twin Sister

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 2: Senior Ball

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Senior Ball - What life and fate have in store for a set of very close twins.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   boy   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

The high-school senior ball is the ultimate in social events. It is like the culmination of dating for months or even years. At the event the couples get to dress up in formal attire and dance to a live band, or in some cases, a small orchestra. The girls dress up in ball gowns of various designs and colors. The boys usually dress in tuxedos. Some of the attendees will arrive in limousines while others will choose some unconventional forms of transportation including army tanks, helicopters, tractors, and one time the couple even arrived by parachute. Ted and Teddy decided to limit themselves to somewhat conventional transportation in the form of a limousine. Many times the decision was tempered by how much the parents can afford and a limo was all Ted's parents could swing what with the corsage, tux rental and the money Ted's dad had slipped him on the sly for the hotel room. On his part, Ted had been saving up his money for a very special surprise for Teddy and he decided that tonight was the ideal time to give it to her.

Ted and Teddy had just danced the last dance of the evening when Teddy said "Ted, honey."

"Yes my love".

"I don't want to go home yet."

"Where do you want to go?"

"I don't care as long as you're there".

Ted reached in his pocket and took out a key card and handed it to Teddy.

"What's this Ted?"

"What does it look like?"

"Is it one of those hotel room key cards?"

"Very good. You got it on the first try."

"Why do you have a key to a hotel room?"

"Because we have the room until tomorrow."

"Oh my god, you didn't."

"Yes I did."

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go."

Ted took her hand and they went over to the limo and got in. Ted said "Ambassador Suites, driver".

Thirty minutes later they arrived at the hotel. They took the elevator to the top floor and headed for the room that Ted had reserved. At the door Teddy used the key card that Ted had given her to unlock the door. Ted then kicked the door open, bent down and picked Teddy up and carried her into the room. Ted had seen the room before but Teddy was overwhelmed with the grandeur of the suite. They were in the living room that was decorated like a royal palace.

Ted put her down and then wrapped his arms around her in a tender lover's embrace. Electric shocks bolted through Teddy's body from the top of her head all the way down to her feet. Teddy threw her arms around his neck and locked her lips to his. The kiss started out to be romantic and quickly enflamed with passion. Ted felt himself being aroused and sporting a tumescent erection. Teddy could feel the pressure in her groin and her panties started to get soaked with her juices. As they continued the kiss they both were groaning out their mutual arousal.

As if they were a single entity, they made their way to the bedroom. They broke the kiss and were both breathing hard standing there by the bed, staring at each other. Ted remembered the time he stared at Teddy topless and had the same desirous feeling he had before. Teddy also had similar feelings causing a tingly feeling in her stomach.

"Ted, I have something to ask of you."

"Anything you want is already yours. I love you more than life itself."

"Ted, I want you to make love with me. Make me a woman tonight."

"But Teddy, aren't you a virgin?"

"Yes I am, but I want to give you my virginity. I have been thinking about it for a couple of years now and there is nobody but you. I want you to be my first."

Ted was literally bowled over with what Teddy had said. He was hoping that he could get lucky that night and had prepared himself for a long drawn out serious seduction. Here she was offering herself up to him without him having to do anything. Ted was definitely in heaven.

"Teddy, you are about to give me the most precious gift a girl can give to a boy. It is a gift that can not be taken back or given again. Is it all right if I un-wrap my gift?"

"Ted, I would be more than happy for you to do just that."

Ted took her in his arms and softly kissed her lips as he lowered the zipper on the back of her gown. Once the zipper was all the way down he reached up, pulled the shoulder straps down and let the gown fall to the floor in a puddle around her feet. She was left there dressed in only a bra and panties. Ted scanned her body and noticed that the matching set she was wearing must have come from Victoria's Secret. They were fringed with the most delicate lace and the light pink gossamer fabric seemed to not even be there. He could make out every detail of Teddy's magnificent body. Instead of hiding her beauty, they enhanced it giving her the image of sensuality at its utmost.

Teddy then stepped up to Ted and undressed him leaving him dressed in no more than his briefs with a quite obvious bulge in the front. The two lovers stood there just basking in the glow of each other's sensuality. Without as much as a touch from either of them, their arousal was building up to the boiling point making them ready to explode if they didn't do something quickly. Ted held off as long as he could until he reached around his lover and un-fastened her bra. He held it in place as he closed his eyes readying himself for the view that awaited him. It had been a couple of years since the incident at the pool and Ted only had the memory of how good her breasts looked. Sure they had messed around from time to time but Teddy had not intentionally bared her breasts in front of Ted. That's not to say he did not see them with his fingers because he did on many occasions. It was kind of a Braille sight.

Ted kept his eyes closed as he lowered her bra being afraid that if he observed such a forbidden sight he would be turned into a pillar of salt. Curiosity got the better of him and he opened his eyes to behold one of God's most beautiful creations he had ever witnessed. Those perfectly formed 34B breasts rode high on Teddy's chest in all their resplendent glory. Some supposedly macho men like humongous breasts on a woman but not Ted. He thought to himself many times that the men who want 38DD breasts on women should have to suffer the back problems involved in carrying around all that excess weight. He reveled in the aura of breasts which perfectly fit the girl on which they resided. There was not as much as the slightest sag to her dual beauties. The nipples were erect, evidence of Teddy's arousal and not just from the cool air of their hotel room.

Deciding to take advantage of the opportunity, Ted leaned over and kissed both of Teddy's nipples eliciting a moan from her. While he was bent over he grasped the waistband of her panties and slowly slid them down and off her statuesque legs. As his eyes beheld her center of femininity he was impressed with not only the perfection but the strong aroma of arousal. It had an immediate effect on him causing his manhood to get even harder trying to escape its cotton prison. After placing a kiss on Teddy's mound he arose to give her another tender kiss.

Teddy then broke the kiss and dropped down onto her knees. She took Ted's waistband with both hands and lowered his briefs until they hit the floor. She then placed a loving kiss directly on the end of his erection. Ted pulled her back up to kiss again. He then picked her up and gently placed her on the bed. He joined her and proceeded to cover her whole body with caresses and kisses. When he kissed and then licked her vagina she came unglued and had a massive orgasm that lasted a full two minutes. As she came down from her high she said, "Ted, darling, I want you in me NOW. Take me. Make me a woman."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.