Twin Sister - Cover

Twin Sister

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 1: Introductions

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Introductions - What life and fate have in store for a set of very close twins.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   boy   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

In Boulder Colorado on July 21st a boy was born to the Spencer family. He weighed in at 8 pounds and six ounces and he was perfect in his parent's eyes with dusty blonde hair and an immediate smile that stole their hearts. They named him Theodore after his paternal grandfather Theodore Alan Spencer.

On the same day, in the same hospital, a baby girl arrived and announced her arrival with a scream loud enough to satisfy the doctor that her lungs were in perfect working order. She weighed a mere 6 pounds and eleven ounces but was as healthy as anybody could ask for. Her parents named her Theodora. Now if you don't think that was enough of a co-incidence, the family name was also Spencer.

You see the two families were much interleaved in that the Spencer men (Identical twins) had married sisters (also identical twins) at a double wedding. Twins dating twins led to some very interesting happenings during their courtship. Both the boys and the girls liked to fool each other by switching dates when they were dating during high-school. Taking co-incidence to the extreme, both couples bought houses in the same neighborhood.

Both families were very close and shared many occasions. Theodore (Ted) and Theodora (Teddy) became best of friends and were virtually inseparable. They lived only three houses apart and were regular fixtures at each other's houses. All through their formative years they both learned the same things at the same times. They acted more like brother and sister than cousins. They both matured and developed the natural curiosity about the differences between them. At twelve years old they did the usual 'you show me yours and I'll show you mine' and even, when they could sneak alone, played doctor.

The two kids grew up in a very casual atmosphere and did not develop any bashfulness toward each other. At the age of six, Ted got a stuffed bear for Christmas. It had a pink bow in its hair so naturally he named it Teddy-Bear. That bear was in bed with him every night and he would talk to it just as if it were a real girl. The two families conspired so that Teddy also got a stuffed bear with a blue ribbon. She named her bear Ted. That bear had a place of honor on Teddy's bed and was her companion whenever Ted was not with her.

Ted and Teddy spent almost every waking moment with each other. They had picnics, went to the movies, hiked around the park and played games together. Ted especially liked it when they went swimming since he would get to see Teddy in her bikini. Whenever they could manage to get some private time by themselves, they would get intimate with each other. They both learned how to enjoy orgasms both manual and oral. Teddy did have her standards, though, so she protected her virginity by not allowing their passions to boil over into intercourse. It was a difficult task since their rampant hormones were flowing through their bodies and they did have a couple of close calls but managed to avoid penetration.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.