Sian's Cousins - Cover

Sian's Cousins

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Sian had invited her twin cousins down to Cardiff for the weekend; they were both virgins, but wanted to go to University that autumn with some sexual experience, and Sian had nominated Julie and I to give it to them!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Harem   First  

Breakfast on Tuesday morning was a very morose affair.

It felt to me very much like the way you feel on the last morning of a really wonderful childhood summer holiday, knowing that the marvellous time ends today, and that you won't be playing on the beach any more this year.

And you might not come back here again next year, or it might be different, or the weather might be bad all the time. You don't want it to end, but end it will.

We were all a bit lethargic anyway, and sometimes that's a very close place to being miserable.

Sheila hadn't woken up in time to check that her brother had done the right thing by their cousin, as she had intended.

In fact, it had been Sian herself who had come downstairs with the tea tray and awakened the four of us on Julie's bed; we had all been out for the count.

Adrian had remained in Sian's bed, mainly because he couldn't really move after all his exertions of the night, but also because we didn't want Rebecca or Bryony to see him.

Sheila questioned Sian about the latter part of the night she had spent with Adrian after we had left them alone; to her delight, Sian admitted to having achieved a couple of huge orgasms, and to much enjoyment of the sensation of being cuddled tightly together while having a few hours sleep in between them.

We got washed and dressed in shifts, but waited until Bryony had gone out to return her library books before we assembled in the top floor kitchen for breakfast, and everyone's faces were long and sad.

We had all thoroughly enjoyed our long weekend together, and we had built up a real friendship with the twins, as well as having shared a wonderful sexual experience.

Mind you, we had some interesting bruises coming in unusual places, and I strongly suspected that all six of us would be very sore and be moving gingerly for a couple of days!

With hindsight, my giving Sheila a good hammering so that the other two could listen from the hall had definitely been a mistake, as Gustav was a little tender as a result. I hoped Sheila was okay. It had been good fun at the time, though!

As we drank our tea and munched our toast, we looked carefully at the other faces around the kitchen table, all quietly trying to fix the memories in our minds.

Sian was the first to break the silence.

"Twins, you don't need me to tell you how careful you have got to be when you get home - if Uncle Kenneth and Aunt Pamela catch you doing anything, there will be hell to pay for all of us. You certainly won't be allowed to go away to university together, and you'll be either stuck in London living at home, or sent to different universities. For god's sake be discreet!"

They nodded in agreement.

They knew far better than we did what the consequences of being caught would be.

"With Mum at home all day, we'll have very little chance of private time together. We've really enjoyed the freedom we've had this weekend, and it's going to be incredibly hard to contain ourselves. I think I'm going to have to retire my hairbrush in favour of the big clothes brush in the hall; it's got a much longer and thicker handle."

"Well, don't get caught, and for god's sake keep that tube of KY I gave you really well hidden. There's no way you can innocently explain that away! Anyway, I've been thinking of a possible way to get you a fortnight away from your parents. Would that help?"

"God, yes - how on earth are you going to do that?"

"I'm going to write a nice long thank-you letter to Aunt Pamela for letting you visit, and I'm going to say how well we got on, what a lovely time we had, visiting the art galleries and all that. I'll say that I'm going to be on my own in the house for a fortnight while Mum and Dad are on their Silver Wedding cruise, and ask her if you can both come and keep me company, help me look after the dogs and water the garden, and so on. I'll try and phrase it so that I think she is doing me a real favour, and say it will be good practice for Uni for you to have to buy your own groceries and cook your own meals for a couple of weeks. Do you think she might fall for it?"

Sheila thought the suggestion over.

"We may well get a visit from her the first weekend to stock up your fridge and check that we've washed up regularly and made our beds every day, but we can probably sell the idea to her. She was really pleased that you invited us down for a weekend to show us what life at university is like, and when she gets your letter, she's sure to at least ask us if we'd like to stay with you. And you are our only relative our age, so she's very keen that we all get on well together."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.