Sian's Cousins - Cover

Sian's Cousins

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Sian had invited her twin cousins down to Cardiff for the weekend; they were both virgins, but wanted to go to University that autumn with some sexual experience, and Sian had nominated Julie and I to give it to them!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Harem   First  

Adrian stepped - or more accurately, limped - quietly into Sian's bedroom, checked the door was closed behind him, and plonked himself down on the floor next to us. His face appeared to be covered in female juices, and he looked utterly exhausted.

"Are you okay, mate?"

"Yes, that was amazing, but I'm absolutely knackered. They insisted on a threesome, with one on my face and one on my cock, and they kept swapping places! I'm going to have to have a kip before I can be of any use to these two."

"It's okay, Twin, it'll just be Sian. When you've recovered, I want you to give our cousin the most amazing orgasm of her life. Make love to her like you do to me, because we owe her so much for organising this weekend. I'll be back with the tea in the morning, and I'll suck all your come out of her afterwards, so make sure there is plenty in there!"

We got off the mattress, and Adrian slowly crawled on to it and cuddled his cousin.

"Oh shit, I think they've killed me!"

"I'll make you a cuppa, cous, I think you need it! Four sugars enough?"

"God, yes please!"

While Sian went quietly into the kitchen, Sheila and I crept downstairs via the bathroom, and slipped into Julie's bedroom.

Julie and Vee were cuddled together on the mattress, and they looked up as we came in. Their faces were also streaked with each other's juices, and Sheila and I enjoyed licking their faces as we kissed them.

Then I laid down on my back between Vee and Julie, and they both put a leg over one of mine and their boobs against the side of my chest. I moved my hands down to caress their bottoms. Sheila then lay on top of me to complete the fourth side of the box. It wasn't entirely comfortable, but it was great as a group hug. I had six lovely breasts and nipples and three pubic mounds touching me, and I revelled in the feeling of being loved.

"So what did you two do to Adrian as a grand finale? He looks absolutely dreadful!"

"We took turns riding him while the other sat on his face, and then got him to take us doggy fashion; he came in Vee and then I sucked it out of her while he watched. How about you two?"

"Sheila rode me, Sian sucked my come out of her, and then Sheila ate Sian out. We've left Adrian with instructions to give Sian the time of her life, if he can ever get it up again after what you two did to him!"

"The more important question from our point of view is: can YOU get it up again?"

"Probably, but Sheila's got a suggestion first."

"Thanks both of you for introducing me to girl-on-girl - I hadn't ever even considered it, but it's a lot of fun, and it's been really loving with you two. Sian may have said in the past that she didn't like the idea, but she made a damn good job of eating me out, so I think she's prepared to do it as part of a threesome, especially when there's some tasty male come involved. Can I give both of you another orgasm as a small thank you?"

"It would be rude to refuse!"

"I'll start on you, then, Julie!"

"You're missing a trick here, girls - Julie, you lie down so your bottom is on the end of the mattress and your back on the floor, good, Sheila, you kneel down to eat Julie out, and let Vee get under you so you are sitting on her face, and Vee, get your legs open so I can get in there. Then we've got all three of you going at once!"

"Oh, that sounds fun! I'd forgotten that we tried that last night until Adrian had recovered. But what about poor Gustav - he's been left out?"

"Good point. The girl who gives the first orgasm gets one from Gustav."

The girls got themselves comfortable and I tucked into Vee. There were a lot of muffled sounds of slurping, and Julie was the only one whose mouth was free to utter sounds of enjoyment. And pretty soon, she was uttering them. But she did at least remember to keep it fairly quiet, so as not to disturb her flatmate Rebecca.

Vee and Sheila had the added distraction of having to actively lick Sheila and Julie respectively, so they took a little longer to arrive at their climax, and any noises they made were muffled.

Once all three girls had come, we snuggled down together and chatted.

Sheila asked our advice about which bank to open her account with, when it came to the time to deposit her grant cheque.

"I'm not sure there is a lot in it, so much depends on your bank manager and how you get on with him. The ones here are pretty understanding of student finances, and do believe that we will eventually be good customers so are worth giving a small overdraft now. What's your bank manager at home like?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.