Sian's Cousins - Cover

Sian's Cousins

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Sian had invited her twin cousins down to Cardiff for the weekend; they were both virgins, but wanted to go to University that autumn with some sexual experience, and Sian had nominated Julie and I to give it to them!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Harem   First  

On Sunday morning, Julie's alarm clock woke Sian and I just before seven.

I had slept like a log all night, and felt very much better for it.

I don't think Sian had stirred at all either! The two intense orgasms her cousin Adrian had hammered into her had sent her almost immediately to sleep, and of course I had been worn out by taking Sheila to her peak too.

As I stretched my body and pushed away the quilt, I realised that I had a huge morning erection. I was about to offer it to Sian, but she saw it too, and stood up from the mattress.

"Come on, I think you should get that wonderful hard-on into Sheila before it starts going down - it looks like one of your best ones, and it will do her the world of good to wake up to that! I fancy another go at her brother's morning stiffie myself!"

We nipped upstairs, and found Vee and Julie flat out fast asleep cuddled together on the sofa, Adrian lying on his side on one mattress, and Sheila sprawled on the other. From the look of them, and the pervading odour of sexual arousal in the room, they had all stirred during the night, several times!

"Perfect! Lube yourself up well, Jon, and wake her up nicely!"

Sian carefully rolled Adrian away from Sheila and onto his back, to discover, as she had hoped, that he too had a magnificent waking erection. She took the tube from me, and covered his cock with KY, before quickly but carefully putting the cap back on, and putting the tube safely out of the way.

The coldness of the jelly woke Adrian up, but before he could do very much more than open his eyes, Sian was astride him, and impaling herself on his cock.

Sheila was facing away from her brother, sleeping on her right side, so I spooned behind her, lifted up her left leg, and very slowly and gently inserted the well-lubricated Gustav into her somnolent vagina.

Then I kissed and nibbled my way around her shoulders and upper back, revelling in the taste and smell of her.

(We didn't know anything about pheromones in those days, but I did know that I was immensely aroused by Sheila's scent that morning.)

She moaned and muttered as she very slowly came out of a deep sleep.

"Oh god, not again already!, what time is it?, ooooh, oh that's nice, mmmmm, that's it, oh yes, lovely and full!"

I moved Gustav leisurely, taking long deep languid strokes, fucking her as slowly and as gently as I knew how. She opened her eyes, turned her head and chest towards me, her nipples already partially erect, and I kissed her mouth softly and lovingly.

"Oh Jon, what a marvellous way to be woken up!"

I slipped Gustav out of her, moved between her legs, and started licking, again extremely softly, the hood covering her clitoris. She shuddered, and her hands clamped onto my head to hold me there for a moment before releasing me.

I lifted myself up and moved further up her body, flicking those wonderful nipples with my tongue, and kissed her, this time much more passionately, probing my tongue into her mouth. She responded fiercely, her lips crushing themselves against mine.

I felt her hand moving under me to grasp Gustav and guide him to her opening, and I moved my hips forward to allow him into her.

I pushed up on my left hand, and with my right hand grasped her left leg and lifted it onto my shoulder, my hand then holding it wide, so that Gustav could easily plunder the full length of her soft and clinging sheath.

She pushed back at each thrust, and soon she was moaning loudly. I felt her shudder with another small climax, and I withdrew and turned her over, so we were now in doggy position.

She shuddered again as I thrust Gustav home in one swift movement, and then she was banging her bottom against my lower abdomen, pushing for her complete orgasm on a still-engorged Gustav.

I never have quite understood why the waking erection / morning wood / Morning Glory / or whatever you call it, is so much fatter and long-lasting than a normal erection, but I was profoundly grateful for this one.

Sheila couldn't seem to be able to get enough of it, and I gave it to her in spades. I pumped faster and faster until she wailed at the top of her voice and came hard, hard enough for her over-stimulated vaginal muscles to really clamp down on Gustav, and set him pulsing my seed deep within her.

She collapsed forwards onto her face, and pulled me down with her. We lay sprawled together in a gasping and trembling heap.

I became vaguely aware of two other bodies cuddling us, and it took me a couple of minutes to realise that it was Vee and Julie, who had been awakened by all the noise that the four of us were making.

"God, that was SO hot!"

I kissed the back of Sheila's neck in gratitude.

"Thanks, Sheila, you were absolutely amazing!"

"Wow, that was so different from yesterday morning!"

"That's the difference having a good night's sleep makes!"

I shifted my body slightly and looked around me. Sian was now sprawled across Adrian's chest, kissing him lovingly, and talking to him softly.

It was quite clear that she had enjoyed taking advantage of her sleeping male cousin every bit as much as I had enjoyed waking up her female cousin!

I had been far too engrossed with Sheila to have even the slightest idea what had been happening on the mattress next to us, but it had obviously been another great success, and had lived up to Sian's expectations.

I lifted myself off Sheila so that she could move to more comfortable position, and the two of us then cuddled with Vee and Julie against our flanks, and we all dozed off again.

As it was a Sunday, with no need to go anywhere, we slept in.

That is to say, we woke up again an hour or so later, in a heap of bodies on the makeshift double bed, and took our time sorting ourselves out. There was some urgency in having a pee - it was the pressure in my bladder that had woken me up, and Julie was waiting cross-legged behind me when I finished my long stream into the toilet bowl, and I scarcely had time to put the seat down before she was on it.

"Sometimes when I'm absolutely bursting, having a pee feels even better than sex!"

"Really?"

"No, whenever you give me an orgasm, darling, I do appreciate the difference! But I feel a lot better for letting all that out!"

Nobody bothered putting on more than a nightshirt.

Sian and Julie made a pot of tea, which of course went down very well all round, and Vee disappeared into the kitchen.

About ten o'clock, Vee re-appeared in an apron and called us through to the table for breakfast.

"We scoffed all the bacon last night, but there's plenty of bread left. And bring your mugs if you want a cuppa!"

Vee had raided the various drawers, and there was now a folded towel on the seat of each of the chairs.

"I've learned my lesson! I was very gooey inside last night when we had our bacon sarnies, and I made a sticky mess on the chair. It wiped off the wood okay, but it's better to soak it up first with a towel, rather than have to wash it off later!"

The wooden chairs were also much more comfortable with towels on them for bare bottoms and exposed genitalia, so we were all grateful to Vee.

"But someone please remind me that we need a launderette trip tomorrow, before Bryony looks in the linen basket for her towels and asks awkward questions!"

We all had a refill of tea, and then tucked in to scrambled egg on toast with grilled sausages.

Once the washing up, drying and putting away of the pans, plates and cutlery was completed, we moved back to the sitting room.

"So what's on the programme for today, Professor Gustaffson?"

Julie was teasing me - my cock was nicknamed Gustav and one of the actors in the porno movie we had watched the day before had been named Gustaffson. I pretended to scowl at her.

"Well, Miss Hall, probably a spanking for you!"

"Yes please, Professor!"

"Then see me later in my office! Seriously, the first priority is to check that everyone is okay after last night. Is anyone sore? Sheila, are your tummy muscles okay? Did everybody remember their Pill last night or this morning? Adrian, no sore places? Great!"

"So how did last night go, Adrian?"

"A bit of a blur, really. I didn't come with Sian before you two went off to bed, so Sheila asked me to fuck her over the end of the sofa until I did come. Then Julie lined us all up, eating the girls out, like she said you saw that in that porno fantasy film, and as soon as I managed another erection, she got me to fuck Vee upside down on the sofa. Then she woke me during the night and sat between my legs riding me, while Sheila sat on my face, which was also great. And then Sian woke me up this morning!"

"I did think you seemed quite hungry at breakfast! We'll try not to wear you out completely before you go home. I'm not quite sure how you managed all that, but very well done on keeping this lot happy!"

"As it's gone eleven o'clock, I think we'll give a miss to you all demonstrating what you learned last night, and get on with the next topic. Is that okay with everyone?"

They all nodded, still smiling as they each remembered the pleasures they had experienced during the night.

"Right, you may recall that there is still one position we saw in the film remaining to try out. Do you remember when the small woman with the red suspender belt jumped up into his arms and held on round his neck while he fucked her standing up? I think we should probably do that while Adrian and I still have some energy left, as it looked quite strenuous. I'm afraid that Sian and Sheila are the slightly heavier ones, so we'd better start with Julie and Vee, and then do Sian and Sheila next, using something behind them for them to grab on to if the boys lose their balance."

"Vee, have you any idea what time Bryony will get back tonight? We'll have to be tidied up by then, and then be very careful not to get caught."

"She's not normally back until after eight o'clock, but we'd better be cleared up before then, just in case she catches the earlier train."

"Okay, that's easy enough to do, but we'd better get started now. Adrian, do you want to begin with Julie?"

They took off their nightshirts and kissed, then she applied some lube to his cock before jumping up into his arms. He held her easily, and she wrapped her legs around his waist before he lowered her onto his eight-inch pole. She gave a great sigh of satisfaction as his cock filled her.

Adrian stood with his legs well apart, balancing their combined weight easily on his feet. He slid his forearms under my girlfriends thighs, and lifted her up until most of his cock was visible, then let her slowly slide down to engulf him again. She moaned in delight as he repeated the action.

"Oh god, this is soooooo good! It's going all the way up!"

It was immediately clear to me that Adrian and Julie were going to make a success of their attempt at this position; so I turned to Vee to get started on our trial.

"Right, Vee, I'm afraid this isn't going to be quite as graceful, because I haven't got Adrian's upper body strength. Let's see if I can lift you without hurting you."

I picked Vee up, and lifted her off her feet and against my chest. She was just a little heavier than I could lift easily, and my feet moved involuntarily as I tried to get my balance.

I let her down onto the ground again, and applied a plentiful layer of KY jelly to Gustav, to ensure that I wouldn't hurt the petite girl with her first penetration of the day.

"Jump up and hold tight around my neck, I'm going to get my arms under your knees, and we'll see if we can get Gustav in place."

Vee worked out what I wanted to do, and leapt up onto my chest, clinging as high as she could get. Although she was petite and light in weight, I staggered as her weight came on to my upper body, and had to quickly move my feet to regain my balance.

I grabbed her legs, and by putting her thighs on my forearms, managed to get her vagina positioned just above Gustav. With a bit of assistance from Sian and Sheila to hold us steady, we got slowly Vee safely impaled on him.

I clasped my hands below Vee's bottom so they helped support her weight - which wasn't that much now that she was clinging to my neck; and moved my feet into a more stable position.

I looked over at Adrian and Julie; she was already that wonderful pink colour all over her upper body, and I knew she would come very shortly. He was flexing his hips as well, and I envied him for being able to hold her up and fuck her at the same time.

I turned my attention back to Vee, and asked her to start bouncing. I concentrated my efforts on keeping us both upright and not letting her fall; she flexed her legs against my rigid arms and pushed up my chest, and then let herself drop back again. It was quite a tricky manoeuvre, and it took us a little while to get the hang of it. Then we got our movements better synchronised, and it started working.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.