Sian's Cousins - Cover

Sian's Cousins

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sian had invited her twin cousins down to Cardiff for the weekend; they were both virgins, but wanted to go to University that autumn with some sexual experience, and Sian had nominated Julie and I to give it to them!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Harem   First  

Julie and I went back downstairs to her bedroom, stopping for a pee and a quick wash on the way. We silently opened the door, and found the twins in exactly the same position as we had left them many minutes before, still gazing into each other's eyes, kissing gently with their arms around each other. They stirred as they heard the door close behind us.

Sheila looked up at us from beneath her brother.

"Thank you so much for thinking of that; it's been the most wonderful moment of my life. I'll treasure this memory for the rest of my days; Adrian made me come so hard, and the feelings in my brain as we gave each other our first real orgasm were incredible! I feel complete, if that makes any sense?"

"Yes, that was amazing, absolutely incredible - I'm so glad you suggested it, Julie, because I'd never have dared ask. I had no idea you could feel so close to someone! Sheila's quite right - the twin bond feels even stronger now. And the long cuddle afterwards was nearly as good as the making love."

"Believe me, it was a real pleasure for us as well. We've never seen anything so loving and romantic, and we were both crying as we watched you. We were also incredibly turned on, and I'm surprised you didn't hear me just now, trying to hammer Julie through the floor above!"

"Oh is that what it was? We weren't really listening to anything else."

"Okay, now the next bit of practical advice is to warn you that this whole sex process is incredibly messy. Are you still together?"

"Only just; my cock has wilted, and if I move it will fall out."

"Let it come out, and then quickly roll on your back. Julie will clean you up. Sheila, please stay very still, and we'll get to you in a minute."

Adrian gave Sheila a kiss of total adoration, and pulled himself off her. Julie moved over him, and cleaned his cock with her tongue and lips. It wasn't a bad size deflated, and under Julie's ministrations it soon started swelling again.

"Get him erect, Julie, and see if he's more flexible than I am."

Julie moved from cleaning mode to blowjob mode. Very soon Adrian was fully erect, and she gave him a few more lingering strokes with her hand, which made him groan. Then she pulled his cock downwards away from his belly, to ninety degrees, and then even further. She got it to about level with his thighs with no complaint.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?"

"No, not at all."

"Oh wow, I'm going to have some fun here!"

She let go of his cock, while I explained to the twins that the skin on Gustav was too tight for him to be that flexible.

Julie had some ideas that she had got from the porn film we had watched, and she was very keen to try them out. Adrian was looking like an ideal candidate for her experiments.

"Right, Sheila, your turn. From the look of it, Adrian put a very big load into you. I want you to slowly sit up, and then squat over Julie's face so she can suck some of it out. She loves the taste of come, and likes it even better when it is mixed with your juices. If you are good, she'll even share some with you."

Sheila moved gingerly, and Julie scooted under her as soon as she could. In a muffled voice she asked Sheila to stay still.

Sheila started moaning gently, and I knew that Julie was trying to make this as enjoyable as possible for her, so that she might be interested in more girl-on-girl action.

Adrian was staring at the two girls in obvious excited disbelief; I was sure that he'd be wanking over this memory for a very long time. I gestured to him to slip between Julie's legs and eat her out; she opened her legs as soon as she felt him there, and he nuzzled away.

After a few minutes, Julie touched Sheila in an unmistakeable sign to move, and as she sat up, my darling leant over to Sheila's lips, and passed over a big dollop of what she had gathered.

"God that was wonderful, Sheila. There was lots of it, and it was utterly delicious!"

"Mmmm, thank you for leaving some for me. It does taste marvellous, doesn't it?"

"I thought you'd earned a helping! Right, Adrian, now I'm going to get on top of you and see what we can do this time."

We positioned Adrian on his back with a pillow under his head so that he could see what was going on more easily, and Julie straddled his chest.

"You're going to love this mate, though I think Julie might go a bit ballistic on you. Just lie still until she tells you to move."

"Sheila, I'm going to lift myself up. Can you please hold Adrian's penis vertical, and help me get it in me?"

Julie raised herself on her knees above Adrian, and I stood up and held her shoulders to steady her. Sheila helped guided her brother's cock as Julie lowered herself slowly onto it.

As the head of another man's cock entered my girlfriend for the first time, I found myself torn between feeling a little bit jealous, and being absolutely delighted for her having the chance to experience someone else.

"Oh that's so nice, it's just sliding in beautifully!"

Julie lowered herself a little more, then grimaced, and lifted off completely.

"Silly me, I forgot that we'd be exploring new territory. I need a bit of lube up top!"

She got her tube of KY jelly, applied a little to herself, and left a big blob on the head of Adrian's cock. Then she straddled him, and with Sheila's help, placed his cock in the right position. Taking a deep breath, she lowered herself in one long slow movement until her thighs rested on Adrian's hips. She now had all eight inches of him inside her.

"God, that's a lot! Just let me get used to it for a minute. I think you are right, Sheila, I'm guessing that it's gone beyond my cervix and into my womb."

Julie took the opportunity of sitting still to fondle Adrian's well-muscled chest and arms. She shivered with delight.

"Oh, god, I'm really looking forward to feeling these hard muscles on my boobs later! Is it playing squash that does this?"

"A bit of squash, but mostly the exercises for rugby practice."

"You'll have to teach Jon some of those exercises. He's a scientist so has no eye for a ball at all. Mind you, he's recently developed quite an eye for pretty girls!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.