Sian's Cousins
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sian had invited her twin cousins down to Cardiff for the weekend; they were both virgins, but wanted to go to University that autumn with some sexual experience, and Sian had nominated Julie and I to give it to them!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Harem   First  

The twins collected their washing gear from their suitcases; Julie and I headed for our bathroom. I grabbed her as soon as we got the door shut behind us, and kissed her soundly.

"Brilliant, my darling, you are absolutely brilliant! I do love you so much! Making them have a bath together gets them looking at their bodies in a natural way, so it won't be as abrupt when we all get naked. I think their parents must keep a very close eye on them, if they haven't seen each other naked since puberty. It could have been really tricky if they had got all shy and coy on us!"

We quickly stripped off our clothes and bathed, while discussing how we were going to play this next bit.

We dried off and put our dressing gowns on; Julie picked up her nail scissors, and we went back to her room.

The twins were back a couple of minutes later, both smiling broadly.

"Well?"

"That was very interesting indeed! She's filled out quite a lot since I last saw her naked!"

'He's grown in several places as well - he's quite a hunk now!"

"Oh goody, I'll enjoy this. I like a hunk!"

"Julie and I have talked this over, and we're going to try to give you both the best possible experience. We boys will need to cheat a bit, Adrian, so that we are sure we can last long enough to give the girls their orgasms. At our age, if we haven't had sex for a day or so, we're likely to come far too quickly the first time, so we need to get that out of the way before we have sex. I've come prematurely during sex several times, and I really, really don't like letting my partner down like that. Don't worry, you'll be ready for another go surprisingly quickly."

Julie and I stood up and took off our dressing gowns, and then we got the twins to do the same. Sheila stripped off without delay; Adrian hesitated for just a moment, and then pulled off his gown to reveal a very impressive erection. Julie noticed it immediately!

"Mmm, yes, Adrian, I can see that you did find Sheila's body very interesting! Let's hope you like mine as much."

Adrian blushed, but did have the confidence to reply.

"Yes, I think I could be extremely interested in exploring your body!"

Julie purred.

"I'm intending to give you every opportunity!"

Sheila was also a lovely girl naked; Gustav recognised this instantly and became totally erect.

"As you can see, Sheila, both the boys are more than ready! I'll show you what to do on Adrian, and then you can do it for Jon."

Julie got Adrian to lie on his back on the mattress, and sat down on one side of him, asking Sheila to sit on the other so she could see.

"Yummy, that looks really nice, Adrian - I think it's a bit longer than Jon, but not quite as thick. Have you ever measured it?"

Adrian blushed again.

"Yes, it's just under eight inches long."

"Oh goody, I'm going to get to explore new places - or, rather, have untouched bits of me touched! I can hardly wait! Anyway, this is what they call fellatio or a blow job. I think you'll like it. First of all I'll need to trim some of your longer pubic hair, or I'll get hairs between my teeth at the wrong moment."

Julie picked up Adrian's cock with her left hand, and trimmed a few long hairs with her nail scissors, brushing the cut hair away. She carefully put the scissors away on her dressing table.

"There, all done. Come closer so you can see what I'm doing, Sheila."

Julie started working on Adrian's cock with her hands and mouth, explaining to Sheila what she was doing and why. Sheila asked the odd question, but there wasn't much time for that, because Adrian was soon grunting, and before very long he came in Julie's mouth. She swallowed his come, and licked her lips.

"That was absolutely delicious, Adrian, thank you very much!"

"Oh wow, that was amazing, so much better than anything I've managed on my own. But it was so quick!"

"I think you were quite worked up, which is why Jon suggested that we relieve the pressure first. You'll last much longer next time. Sheila, are you okay to do that for Jon?"

Sheila was blushing now.

"I think so, I'll certainly have a go!"

Adrian got up and I took his place on the mattress. The girls moved back into position, and Julie coaxed Sheila into picking up Gustav.

"It's okay, Sheila, he's not that breakable - just please remember not to use teeth or finger nails, and to be careful of my balls because they are sensitive."

I laid back and let Sheila do her thing. Her fingers were long, cool and slim, and her touch gentle and delicate.

"Sheila, please can you be my GP when you qualify? I'd love to have a doctor with a touch like yours!"

She giggled.

"We did come here to do some work on our bedside manner! Anyway, your penis is the first one I've touched, so I'm being wary in case they bite. It feels very strange, so soft yet so firm!"

I laughed.

"Julie said that too the first time she handled Gustav!"

"Gustav?"

"Yes, Sian named him Gustav after some King of Sweden she was studying at the time."

Sheila touched Gustav's tip with her tongue. As he didn't bite her, she took him between her lips and sucked part of him in. Julie suggested she use a combination of lip and tongue movements, and although her inexperience was obvious, Gustav's excitement at having a new friend soon made him ready to shoot.

"Look out, Sheila, I'm about to come!"

Sheila speeded up her lip movements over Gustav's head, and with a groan of delight I felt my come shooting up from my balls into her mouth. She quickly swallowed the first wad, and after five or six spasms, Gustav was finished. She rolled my come around her mouth, and then swallowed.

"It's funny stuff - sweet and salty, a bit lumpy and sticky, but it's not bad tasting."

"You'll get to like it in time, but it does vary in taste according to what Jon eats and drinks. It was quite bitter during the exams when he was drinking a lot of coffee, and the week his housemates took him out for a really hot curry there seemed to be a bit of an after-taste. I'm thinking of putting him on a diet of chocolate and peaches once they are in season, so I get the taste without the calories!"

"Thanks for doing that so well, Sheila - it's your turn now for me to return the favour! One of the things you must really watch out for is lubrication - if you have sex when you are too dry, you'll irritate the lining of your vagina and be sore. Your body makes a natural lubricant, but you need to be turned on before your juices will flow. So I'm going to eat you out, or in technical terms, perform cunnilingus on you. Lie back with your legs wide open, so I can get at you."

Sheila did so. She had a nice neat fawn-coloured bush, which did very little to hide the delights within. Gustav would have leapt to attention if he hadn't only just been drained.

"Have you always trimmed your pubic hair, Sheila? I won't have to touch you at all."

"It's being on the school swimming team - our sports mistress told us it was very unladylike to have hair poking out of the bottom of the costume, so we all kept it tidy."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.