My Little Pony: It's Good to Be the Princess
Chapter 11: Derpy Accepts a Delivery

Copyright© 2013 by Honey Moon

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Derpy Accepts a Delivery - Twilight Sparkle has a problem. It seems that wings aren't the only thing a new princess can grow. Sporting her first wing-boner, it isn't just her wings rising to attention when Rainbow Dash gives her a flying lesson! When Rainbow Dash challenges the fledgling princess to a race, the stakes are that the loser has to do what the winner commands. What can a magical princess do to insure she wins? If she wins, will Twilight claim Rainbow Dash as her prize?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fan Fiction   Time Travel   non-anthro   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Royalty  

Twilight trotted as fast as she could without breaking into a canter when she left the sofa store. She had gone to buy some new quills, and something unexpected had happened. "The clerk displayed!" she whispered. "He got all hard and everything! How could that be?"

It had been a month since Twilight had given her mare virginity to Princess Celestia. "Could I really be in heat?" Her voice dropped to a soft whisper. "I'm supposed to be pregnant with Princess Celestia's foal!"

Twilight tried not to think about how happy she had been a couple of weeks ago when her "monthly" had happened right on schedule. It had taken her completely by surprise since she was so sure Princess Celestia had impregnated her. Necessity had resulted in her committing an act of long distance shoplifting. Instead of teleporting herself to the store she had, after carefully visualizing the Mare's Needs aisle, teleported a box of Filly Fresh tampons to her loft bedroom.

She felt so conflicted over it all. There she was, being honored with the chance to carry Princess Celestia's foal, but she had nearly jumped for joy when she woke up with crimson stained sheets. Twilight decided on a wait and see approach. She and Princess Celestia were both Alicorns, after all. There wasn't a lot of medical information available on Alicorn breeding. Maybe this was how it worked with two futanari. Not that she really believed this feeble rationalization.

Wait and see went right out the window when Davenport popped a very enticing looking boner in her presence.

Despite her embarrassment, it was rather flattering. The clerk had been very polite, and had casually invited her upstairs to see his collection of antique writing implements. They both knew what would happen if she went up those stairs. Twilight was tempted. Oh was she ever tempted! Princess Celestia had taught her the joys of being mounted and pierced by a large hard cock, and Davenport's member was quite impressive. She couldn't help thinking about how wonderful such a thick lengthy shaft would feel inside her marehood.

Twilight had to resist though. If she really was in heat, she didn't dare risk being topped by a stallion. If she wasn't carrying Princess Celestia's foal yet, it would not be proper to let some other pony do "The Deed" and cuckold a princess! Twilight claimed a prior engagement and slipped out with as much poise as she could muster.

"BBBFF, where are you when I need you?" she muttered as she exited. Shining Armor's sterility made him the only stallion she could trust to mount her with no risk if she truly was in season. He would go absolutely wild if she finally gave in and let him fully claim her as a mare. Who was she kidding? It wouldn't just be Shining. Cadence had quite a naughty streak. She would have both front hooves between her hind legs while watching the siblings display the true extent of their love for one another!

A threesome would be oh so nice! Twilight tried to keep images of her "Filly Grazing" Cadence while Shining plowed masterfully into her out of her mind. She didn't want to risk displaying her secret in public!

As she hastened down the path, Twilight brushed past Twinkleshine. "Princess!" Twinkleshine gasped, before dropping into a deep bow. "It's so nice to see you again!"

Twilight grinned sheepishly. "You don't have to bow, Twinkleshine. You've known me since we both lived in Canterlot."

The ivory unicorn with a pink mane smiled. "You've sure changed since then, Twilight, and for the better."

"You don't know the half of it!"

"Twilight, can I ask you something?"

"Sure!"

Twinkleshine glanced at the door of Quills and Sofas. "Is Davenport busy?"

Twilight's nostrils flared. It took a lot of willpower to keep her penis from slipping out of her already aroused body. Twinkleshine was in heat as well. "No, I don't think so." She said quietly. "I was the only customer in the shop when I left."

"Good! I have to talk to him. He has a dinette set that would look just lovely in my kitchen, and I've been trying for ages to get him to lower the price." The unicorn looked a bit embarrassed. "I think I thought of a way to get a really good deal, and maybe even a lifetime family discount, but it has to be today!"

Twilight gulped. "Today just might be your lucky day."

"I hope so! He's such a kind loving and handsome stallion, um, I mean he's very reasonable." Whistling "The Bridle March", Twinkleshine left a bemused Twilight and headed up the path to the store.

"Goodness!" Twilight gasped, when Twinkleshine closed the door behind her, and flipped the sign to CLOSED. "I guess I don't have to worry about leaving Davenport all frustrated!" She felt a tug of frustration herself and couldn't help grinning at her own foolishness. "Well, Twinkleshine does have great flanks!" The princess shut her mouth and glanced around hastily to see if anypony had heard her comment.

"I have to be more careful." Twilight scolded herself. She sighed. "Drat it all!" She was in quite a state now, and her five friends were all busy for the day.

Rarity was in Canterlot on one of her fashion jaunts. The lucky mare was probably right now surrounded by beautiful mares and stallions. Twilight couldn't help smiling. Rarity had confided some of what goes on behind the scenes in the world of high fashion. The pregnant Fashionista would return to Ponyville tired but quite sated.

Applejack was in Appleoosa visiting with kinfolk while Rarity was in Canterlot. She didn't want to announce her pregnancy and life choice in a letter. Twilight thought it was so sweet how close the two diametrically opposite ponies had become. Rarity claimed that she would step aside if Applejack found a special somepony of her very own, but Twilight suspected that was a big fib. Besides, Applejack seemed to have lost interest in looking. The tough farm filly didn't mind Rarity's wandering nature as long as Rarity always returned to her, and gave a very detailed account of her happy adventures.

Twilight felt a bit of unwarranted pride. As a futanari, she was Applejack's one exception on not wishing to be penetrated by a cock. She was growing more secure in her identity as a filly-fooler, but still welcomed Twilight into her bed and body, much to their mutual delight.

Pinkie Pie was off visiting Maude. Twilight shook her head. For some reason, she couldn't help wondering what making love to such a low key mare would be like. To be honest, the thought was exciting! Would Maude finally display emotion? Twilight sometimes masturbated thinking about Maude quietly announcing in that level, mild, almost monotone voice "I am culminating" as her body quivered.

She was fairly sure Maude would know about her secret by now. Twilight had sort of purposely NOT made Pinkie pinkie-swear to keep it a secret just who had sired a foal on her. She hoped that Maude would become curious after Pinkie told her all about it.

Rainbow Dash was getting in as many days in the Wonderbolts reserves as she could before she was forced to take maternity leave. Rainbow was a very special case. Spitfire had bucked centuries of tradition, and cancelled the ruling that a pregnancy meant automatic retirement for a mare. Rainbow would be welcomed back as soon as she felt ready after the delivery of her foal. Until that day, all of her precious leave time was spent with Fluttershy, and Twilight was very careful to visit them only when invited for a fun filled threesome.

There was another pairing that made Twilight happy. Rainbow had looked after Fluttershy since they were fillies together. Their friendship had blossomed into love. True to her bold and unique nature, Rainbow found the perfect way to announce their union. All of Ponyville could see that Rainbow's cloud house was now permanently moored above Fluttershy's cottage.

Twilight knew Rainbow was with the Wonderbolts today. She could go visit Fluttershy to "service" the shy, yet very sexually needy mare, but she just couldn't. There was an epidemic of the sniffles going around the reptile population in and around Ponyville.

Fluttershy's cottage was full of slithering sniffling sneezing snakes! If Twilight even saw a snake, she couldn't stop herself from randomly teleporting away! It was quite embarrassing. Besides, snakes were one of the things she thought about while trying to keep her penis from emerging and growing erect. It was pretty much impossible for her to get horny if there was a snake in the vicinity!

It didn't happen often, but Twilight didn't feel slighted or neglected in the rare cases when none of her friends were available to "Take Tea" with her. She was the luckiest mare in all of Equestria to have such dear, close, and yes, sexy friends. She wouldn't pout on days they were all busy with their own lives.

Rarity often hushed Pinkie Pie, but the party pony always insisted that the five of them made up Twilight's "stable". According to the party pony, it was both their honor and duty to be available to fornicate with a futanari princess.

Twilight blushed thinking about how Rainbow, Fluttershy and Applejack whole heartedly agreed. Rarity did too, but sulkily insisted that they were Twilight's harem. She thought stable just didn't imply the same level of class that harem did.

Somehow, it made her feel more like royalty to have a harem. It was like something out of an olden pony time's story. Twilight smiled. How had she ever become lucky enough to have friends like these?

Trotting around Ponyville, Twilight hoped to spot Trixie or Nurse Redheart. If she was very lucky, maybe one of them would be free to spend some time with her. If not, there was always the Onahole hidden under her mattress. Better still, she would head to market and buy the biggest watermelon she could find. That would help ease her body's needs, and provide a tasty supper as well.

As she enjoyed the beautiful day, it slowly dawned on her that the stallions she passed seemed much more friendly than normal. "I think I really am in heat." She whispered, and decided to take a final test.

She spotted Big Macintosh pulling a large wagon loaded to near overflowing with luscious fresh apples. Dramatically dodging a puddle in the path, Twilight "accidentally" brushed a wing against Big Mac's side as she cheerfully said "Isn't today a lovely day to go to market?"

"Eeyup." He answered, but then his nostrils flared and his eyes opened wide in near panic. As Twilight watched, he made a tight U-turn with his wagon, and headed for the schoolhouse with a stiff legged gait. Twilight caught just a glimpse as the stoic pony made his retreat. Big Mac's willpower must be formidable. Just a couple of inches of his astoundingly thick penis showed, and even that rapidly withdrew into his body.

She almost ran after the strong handsome farmer, but she couldn't do that. Everypony knew how close he and Cheerilee were, even if they tried so hard to keep their heated affair a secret.

Twilight sighed. Ever since the wonderful night she had gifted Princess Celestia with her mare's virginity, she had been giving some rather intense thought to Big Mackintosh, Flash Sentry, Mr. Cake, Davenport, and most importantly, her BBBFF. She even had a few weird dreams about that loudmouth Iron Will yelling "If a mare is in heat, you give her the meat!" while taking liberties with her in front of an audience at one of his self help lectures. She sure hoped Luna hadn't seen those!

"Oh my." Twilight sighed. "I hope he can wait for Cheerilee until school lets out for the day."

"Who can wait for Cheerilee?" A sweet filly-like voice asked.

With a flutter of wings, a Pegasus came in for a landing. She narrowly avoided colliding with a tree, and Twilight came close to teleporting to safety when the pony landed practically nose to nose with her. "Oh, nopony special." She said hastily. "How are you this fine day, Derpy?"

"I'm just peachy keen, Miss Princess Twilight!"

Twilight laughed. "Derpy, you don't have to be quite so formal with me."

"Well, being polite has never gotten me into trouble, Miss Twilight." Derpy smiled.

Twilight smiled in return. Pinkie Pie may wield the Element of Laughter, but Derpy Hooves would be the hooves down favorite for the Element of Niceness, if such a thing existed. She was also quite lovely, in what Applejack referred to as "The Filly Next Door" way. Twilight mentally reined herself in. The head of her penis very nearly came out to meet Derpy's unusual and penetrating gaze. Not that the polite mare was looking under her hindquarters, but one could never quite tell just what Derpy was looking at. "I must be going!" Twilight said hastily.

"Where, to the library?" Derpy fell in step at her side. "Can I come with you? I was hoping to find a book."

Was Derpy in heat? Twilight dared not sniff. Thankfully a pleasant breeze was keeping any pheromones from reaching her highly sensitive nose. "What books interest you?"

"Oh, just something light for casual reading. Do you have "The History of the Muffin as told in Neo-Classical Literature"? I heard it's a real page turner!"

Twilight thought a moment. "Why yes. I recently acquired a copy of the deluxe illustrated edition."

Derpy reared up, spread her wings for balance, and clapped her front hooves together like a happy little filly. "Woo-hoo! I heard the pictures are so good you can practically smell the muffins!"

Twilight suppressed a moan. While technically not in the grip of a wing-boner, Derpy looked damn sexy as her wings slowly flapped. Those wings stirred the air, and Twilight spread her own wings when Derpy's readiness to breed became known to her.

"The smell is delightful." She said softly.

"You really can smell them?" Derpy asked in confusion.

Twilight shook her head. "No, I was just thinking out loud."

Did she dare? After things almost ended terribly when she had forced herself onto Rainbow that very first time. After that near tragedy, she had been very fortunate in becoming lovers with so many willing mares that made advances on her.

True, Rainbow had forgiven her, but had also very nearly beaten her up when she found her with Fluttershy. The shy pony was crying her eyes out while dripping semen. Thinking the worst, Rainbow became enraged and slammed Twilight into a bookcase.

Fluttershy had to hastily explain that she had been on top. She had slipped while attempting to climb off before Twilight ejaculated. She assured Rainbow that Twilight had been true to her word and kept her hooves to herself. The creamy-pie was her own fault when she fell down onto Twilight, ramming the penis deep into her body while Twilight was just at the very edge of release.

Later, she and Rainbow had a long heart to heart talk. Twilight had made a solemn promise to herself and to Rainbow that she would never again use magic or her title to make a mare have sex with her. She even Pinkie-swore that from now on, no would only mean no.

That left Twilight the one option all good and decent stallions faced; Seduction. Just the idea made her nervous. After her botched attempt with Rainbow, she had never needed to seduce a mare. Could she ease Derpy along, until the lovely mare decided that she would like to make love?

"I'll be very careful." Twilight whispered to herself.

"What was that, Miss Twilight?"

Twilight gulped. "Derpy, would you like to stay and, um, t-take tea with me?"

Derpy smiled. "That would be very nice!"

Taking tea had become a very private joke among Twilight and her friends. She had to picture all the snakes in Fluttershy's cottage to prevent her penis from emerging because of the purely sexual connotation the simple phrase now held. "Spike baked a huge batch of muffins this morning. How does that sound?"

"That sounds simply yummy, Miss Twilight!"

As they walked along, Twilight heard the rhythmic thud of galloping hooves on the path behind them. "Princess Twilight, might I have a word with my assistant?"

Twilight turned and faced the enigmatic Time Turner, if that was really his name. She had also heard he went by Dr. John Whooves, if pressed for a full name. Mostly he insisted that everypony call him simply The Doctor.

Twilight felt her heart sink. Was her chance over before it even started? "Certainly Doctor." She said cheerfully, while hoping to at least find a large watermelon.

The Doctor practically dragged Derpy away by her mane. Twilight tried not to eavesdrop, but her hearing was very good. Still, she made no sense of their cryptic nonsensical conversation.

Derpy seemed agitated. "Doctor, you said it was a fixed point!"

"I know, but I just want to make sure!" The Doctor pointed a slender metal wand in Twilight's direction. It glowed blue and made an odd whirring noise. He shut the device off and donned a pair of cardboard glasses with one red and one blue lens, just like the pair Twilight had from when she and Rainbow went to see the exciting new science fiction chiller thriller "The Parasprite That Ate Manehattan". He stared at her through them and muttered. "The Artron energy signatures match at least." He looked flustered. "Um, and she does meet that other, uh, qualification, as well."

Derpy looked almost angry. That was an expression Twilight never saw on the very happy pony before. "Doctor, I already told you I think she meets that little detail! Just look at Celestia's Angels!" She took a deep breath. "You already said about Artron's signature after you went on ahead to double check. You said it had to be somepony that entered the time stream without a TARDIS!"

Twilight groaned. It still embarrassed her to be reminded of the panic she had caused herself when she had traveled back in time and didn't get to give her full message. She had set all of Ponyville on its ear when she told everypony that she had traveled in time to warn herself of a great danger that never came to pass! Twilight blinked. "What the hay is a tar tiss?" she wondered.

The Doctor sighed. "I warned you about spoilers! When you read that newspaper announcement eleven months from now," He looked around suddenly and went on in a quieter voice. "That advanced edition newspaper; everything got all wibbly wobbly timey wimey!"

Twilight rolled her eyes. "Wibbly wobbly timey wimey?" she whispered. What kind of foal talk is that? Maybe she had better warn Derpy to stay away from this Doctor. His encyclopedia was obviously a few volumes short of a complete set.

Derpy smiled, once again looking serenely happy. "You said it was a fixed point." She repeated. "I'm not gonna make the universe blow up or something just because I got a tiny sneak peek!" She giggled. "Besides, Dinky was very excited when I told her the news."

The Doctor scrubbed a hoof over his face. "You told Dinky? Derpy, you have to mind the spoilers!"

"Well Doctor, you have to mind the rules. Do you remember what we talked about after you foal-sat her for me last time?"

The Doctor looked slightly embarrassed, and more than a little guilty. "There will be no more adventures for Dinky while I'm foal-sitting her." He said as if by rote. "She only enters the TARDIS with her mother at her side."

"Good! Dinky scared the willies out of me with all that talk about Cyberponies on Mondas!"

"She had a great time." The Doctor grinned sheepishly. "In fact, she saved the day when she led us to that last bag of gold dust. Her Unicorn magic is coming along quite nicely."

Twilight dismissed their strange whimsical conversation. "That's right, Derpy has Dinky!" She clamped her mouth shut. Derpy is a mom. That means she already had sex at least once! All her secret books said that single moms were "hot to trot"! Seducing Derpy might be easier than she thought!

Derpy smiled at the Doctor. "Wish me luck!"

Looking decidedly uncomfortable, he said "Good luck, and um, Derpy, have a nice time."

"Oh, I do hope I do!"

The Doctor watched as his assistant trotted off to rejoin the princess. "Now how were they originally supposed to get together, I wonder? I have got to get that filly to avoid spoilers!"

Rejoining Twilight, Derpy tried the old comic book dodge of "accidentally" stumbling and bumping into the stallion you fancied. Twilight wasn't a stallion, but it seemed like a good idea. "Oops, silly me!" she exclaimed, as she fluttered her wings and brushed one lightly against Twilight's flank.

Twilight's horn flashed as she steadied Derpy before she fell completely. Was it because of her unusual gaze that the Pegasi was so clumsy all of the time? "Are you okay, Derpy?" she asked, desperately ignoring the electric touch of feathers against her coat. If she displayed now, Derpy would be terrified!

"Oh, I'm fine and dandy, Miss Twilight." Derpy shouted cheerfully. Inwardly, she sighed. Twilight didn't seem interested in THAT way. This might be harder than she thought it would be. Whenever she was in heat, she had to keep a weather eye on every stallion in sight. For some reason they all seemed to come after her.

She could escape Earth and Unicorn ponies by taking to the air, but then she was fair game to every Pegasi. She was grateful that Rainbow Dash taught a class in defensive flying. A couple of seasons ago she had a very determined Soarin on her tail! Dinky almost had a new brother or sister then!

He sure backed off when she lashed out with her hind legs! She had only tried to dislodge his flight goggles, but for some reason Soarin cried out "Not my nose again!" He banked hard to the right and abandoned the chase.

Now Twilight just wasn't interested in her. "What kind of muffins did Spike bake?" she asked hopefully, mind not quite on teatime.

Twilight smiled. Food was a safe topic! "Oh he made three kinds. Honey oat, and banana nut."

"What was the third?" Derpy asked, ever curious about the delectable baked treats.

"Quartz and emerald with just a dusting of pumice." Twilight said with a grin. "They're his favorite."

"They sound, um, crunchy." Derpy giggled. "I wonder how they taste to a dragon."

"I'd say like ambrosia, judging by how fast Spike gobbled down a dozen!"

When they reached the library, Twilight was thankful she normally kept it closed until school was through for the day. Most adult ponies visited after work. It left her days free for research, and other things. She opened the door and stepped aside politely for Derpy to enter. "Make yourself at home." She said, while trying not to openly stare at Derpy's firm pert rump.

Derpy entered. She turned and watched Twilight close the door behind them. Thank goodness the princess accidentally forgot to turn the sign over to open! Derpy had been wondering if she could manage to turn it back without being noticed.

Twilight carefully locked the door, and double checked that the sign said closed. She hoped that Derpy wouldn't notice and get nervous! Her horn glowed softly. Behind Derpy's back, a large book left the shelves and drifted up the stairs. "After teatime, we can go get you that book. I, um, I think I left it in my, uh, bedroom." Twilight groaned. Had she actually said something so obvious? Thank goodness Derpy was such a gentle kind pony that the innuendo went un-noticed.

Derpy tried to remain calm, but her heart pounded and she felt distinct warmth growing within her. That would be perfect! If she could get a chance to be alone with princes Twilight in her very own bedroom, things would work out splendidly! "Oh, I'd like to see your bedroom, Miss Twilight!" Derpy groaned inwardly. How could she say something so foolish? She had to play this right, or who knows what would happen to the universe if she scared princess Twilight off! "After we have tea and muffins." She finished with a nervous smile.

Twilight led her guest to the kitchen. Horn glowing, she filled the teakettle, and then put the tealeaves in the balls and placed them in a couple of cups. "This is a brew my friend Zecora gave me." Twilight felt her face grow warm. She thought of another brew Zecora had given Luna, and the serious aftereffects it had on her already overactive libido.

Derpy fought down the urge to giggle. She had heard that Zecora had a very unusual tea that a mare could use if her husband had, well, lost interest. If only she had something like that right now! "Oh, I'm sure it will be lovely."

Twilight turned to the breadbox. When she opened it, she breathed deeply of the wonderful muffin scent within. Maybe that would help. In the small warm kitchen, the delectable aroma of Derpy's heat was driving her wild! "I, I'll serve the muffins now. Which kind would you like?"

When Twilight turned her back, Derpy tried to soundlessly stir the air with a quick flap of her wings. Why wasn't the princess responding to her heat? It was then that she realized it wasn't just the fate of the universe any more. She WANTED this! "It's been so long." She whispered dreamily, fighting to furl wings that wished to remain spread wide.

"What was that?" Twilight asked softly, as she desperately tried to hold onto her self control.

"I, um, I had an early breakfast, Miss Twilight! It's been so long since I had a muffin! Surprise me. Don't give me an emerald one though. That's not the kind of hard thing I want in my mouth." Derpy wanted to kick her own flank for that. What was she doing saying something so nasty? She was in serious danger of princess Twilight throwing her out for being a crude commoner!

Twilight's magic wobbled a little as her cock threatened to emerge. She nearly dropped a plate as she brought them to the table and set the muffins on them. She had to be more careful! Her stupid libido was reading things into every simple comment Derpy made now! "Soft and warm is better against the tongue!" she blurted out. It was all she could do to keep from just banging her head on the table.

Derpy almost whimpered at princess Twilight's comment. How could she be so crude to think something like THAT from the princess's innocent little quip? She tried to force memories of school-filly encounters at slumber parties from her mind. Trying to collect herself, Derpy leaned down and gave a sniff to the muffin on her plate. It was slightly misshapen and a little flat on top, but it smelled heavenly of bananas. "I love bananas." She whispered, as she took a dainty nibble.

Twilight tried to stop herself from staring. She gave Derpy an imperfect muffin! It was sort of flat on the top. It looked, she gulped. It looked remarkably like the crown of a pony cock, with its broad flaring flat head. She was thankful of the table between them. When Derpy's lips gently touched the muffin, Twilight cock slid from her body and grew erect! "How does it taste?" she gasped huskily.

"Yummy!" Derpy took a bigger bite, and didn't notice that Twilight suddenly flinched. "Spike is a wonderful baker!"

Twilight took a bite of her muffin. What was she going to do? If she left the table now, Derpy would see her difference before she had a chance to ease her into the idea. The poor thing would be terrified! If Rainbow Dash heard she traumatized the gentle mare, she might think Twilight tried to use force again! "I, I'll let him know you said that." She said quietly.

Derpy sighed. The muffin was excellent, but she could hardly keep her mind on it. Why wasn't Twilight showing any interest? A stallion would probably be all over her by now! Was the universe fated to unravel because she didn't know how to interest a princess? Maybe it was the wrong approach. Maybe Twilight just had no interest in a simple pony like her.

Derpy screwed up her courage. She just had to get Twilight to want to make love to her! Maybe, maybe if she showed she was as playful as Rainbow, something would happen. "Miss Twilight how is your flying coming along?"

At last, something safe to talk about! Twilight smiled. "I'm getting much better. Rainbow Dash has taught me a lot. I may never be as fast as her, but she says I'm doing very well."

Derpy cheered up. What a perfect way to get her intentions across! "Maybe we could have a race. We can Pinkie swear on it, and the winner will make the loser do whatever she wants!" Derpy had every intention of losing big time! "What do you say, Miss Princess Twilight?"

The teacup had just left her lips when Twilight's mind registered what Derpy had said. Pinkie Pie would have highly approved of Twilight's royal "spit-take". "What, what did you say? Derpy, I swear I would never hurt you!" Twilight's horn glowed bright. The room flashed as she teleported herself into the bathroom.

Derpy looked around the suddenly empty kitchen. She felt like crying. "I, I just don't know what went wrong." She sobbed.

Spike emerged from the bubbles in the tub when the sudden discharge of magic made all the scented candles flicker. "Twilight, this is my ME time!" the baby dragon complained. "I've only been in here for two hours!"

"I'm sorry!" Twilight cried, wishing that her use of magic hadn't increased how horny she felt. "I have to keep out of sight until Derpy leaves!"

Spike noticed the condition of his best friend. "Yikes! Did Derpy see the, um, Twilicane?"

"That's scepter, Spike." She froze. "Forget my scepter! I don't know if she saw the real me!" Twilight wailed. "But she knows about what happened between me and Rainbow Dash!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.