My Little Pony: It's Good to Be the Princess - Cover

My Little Pony: It's Good to Be the Princess

Copyright© 2013 by Honey Moon

Chapter 9: Luna Repays a Debt

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Luna Repays a Debt - Twilight Sparkle has a problem. It seems that wings aren't the only thing a new princess can grow. Sporting her first wing-boner, it isn't just her wings rising to attention when Rainbow Dash gives her a flying lesson! When Rainbow Dash challenges the fledgling princess to a race, the stakes are that the loser has to do what the winner commands. What can a magical princess do to insure she wins? If she wins, will Twilight claim Rainbow Dash as her prize?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fan Fiction   Time Travel   non-anthro   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Royalty  

"Twilight Sparkle!" Twilight tore her eyes away from the receding Trixie and found Rarity approaching her on the platform.

"Hello Rarity. Is anything exciting happening in the fashion district?" Twilight asked with a smile.

"Never mind that darling. Was that Trixie of all ponies, exiting the car ahead of you?"

"Uh, yes, yes it was." Twilight felt suddenly uneasy. "We talked."

"I would say that more than talk went on, since no other pony emerged from the car." Rarity tossed her mane in Trixie's direction. "That mare has been freshly plucked, if I am any judge."

"What do you mean?" Twilight said, in what she hoped was a fairly normal voice.

"Do not play innocent with me, Princess Twilight Sparkle." Rarity sighed. "You made love to that vindictive little show off."

"Rarity, not so loud!" Twilight looked around and hoped nopony passing had heard. "It wasn't like that!"

Rarity's eyes seemed to flash blue fire. "What was it like? Tell me what would cause somepony to ruin the lines of a perfectly lovely travel cloak, by shuffling along with it wedged between her hind legs?"

Twilight gulped. "Rarity, it was just something that happened! I, I don't think I should talk about it!"

"Tell me, tell me, tell me!" Rarity batted her eyes. "Please tell me?" she said in a softer voice.

"You, you aren't angry?"

"Darling, why should I be angry?" She grinned. "If I were to be angry, it would be over the fact that I was last among our friends to experience the real you!"

"Last, but certainly not least." Twilight said with a bashful grin.

Rarity sniffed. "Certainly not the last I should say, judging by Trixie's canter. Now tell me everything. Inquiring ponies want to know!"

"Okay okay!" Twilight laughed. "Just let's get away from here." She said as various ponies rushed to make the next train.

"I was heading back to Ponyville, but I suppose I could take a later train." Rarity said as she led Twilight away from the crowds.

A short time later at a quaint sidewalk café, Rarity took a dainty sip of her mint Julep, only to hastily spit it out. "She tied you up? What cheek! How dare that loudmouth stage magician ruffian tie up a princess!"

It was only a hay smoothie, since Twilight had secretly vowed never to drink again, but it went down wrong and nearly choked her. "Not so loud!" she gasped. Trixie didn't tie me up. It was only one shackle on one leg!"

"Did she try to force a rubber bit between your teeth?" Somehow Rarity sounded a little hopeful. "Did she blindfold you?"

"No, she didn't treat me like Tulip Bloom the maid!" Twilight froze. She hadn't meant to say that!

"Tulip Bloom the maid?" Rarity took a thoughtful sip of her drink. "I did not think "Rode Hard and Put Away Wet" was one of Mistress Unicorn Whip's best works, but it was certainly well worth reading on a rainy night."

"You, you read books like that?"

"Darling, I adore a good romance!" She smiled sweetly. "I also adore a good smutty tale from time to time."

"You do?" Twilight felt her cock stir. She had to fight to keep it from emerging. "Do you, uh, do you do anything, um, while reading them?"

"Why Twilight, whatever are you asking me?" Rarity said with a grin.

"Um, never mind. That was rude."

"Of course I do something while reading." Rarity laughed. "You show me a mare who says she doesn't masturbate, and I'll show you a mare that is lying through her teeth."

A nearby waiter walked into a table and went down with a crash.

Twilight felt quite flush. "Maybe we should change the subject." She said quietly.

"Maybe we should change the venue." Rarity said with a wink.

Twilight felt a grin spread over her face. "What did you have in mind, Rarity?"

"Lately Princess Celestia has been letting me stay in the palace when in Canterlot on business, but I know a lovely little spot near here where two ponies can find a little privacy. Would you like to accompany me, Twilight?"

Bashfully trying to keep her wings from spreading, Twilight nodded. "Yes Rarity. I would love to!"

The lovely "little" spot turned out to be the Marritrot hotel. Rarity trotted in as if she owned the place. She didn't even have to approach the registration desk. A smiling pony in a red blazer rushed over. "Miss Rarity, we have not seen you in some time." He noticed Twilight, and bowed so deeply his muzzle nearly struck the gleaming marble floor. "Princess, it is an honor!"

"Uh, hello." Twilight said softly. "You, you have a lovely place here."

The smiling pony reared up on his hind legs and thumped his fore hooves together. "Front!"

A lovely pony wearing a cute little red cap galloped right over and bowed with a bit more grace than her boss had. "Princes, Miss Rarity, may I take your luggage?"

Twilight looked at the empty floor around them, and felt flustered. "Um, we, we don't seem to have any."

The manager beamed as if he hadn't heard this embarrassing admission. "Snow Opal, I want you to show Miss Rarity and her esteemed friend to the Royal suite!"

The red capped pony with the white mane and raven black coat led the way with a sexy swish of her tail. "Come this way, ladies. I hope your stay with us will be enjoyable."

Twilight leaned closer to Rarity and whispered. "They'll know why we came here!" she hissed. "Ponies might talk!"

"Darling, the Marritrot would never stand for anything like that. They have a reputation of having no reputation." She spoke up. "Snow Opal, what is the unofficial slogan of this fine establishment?"

The bell pony didn't even break stride. "What happens in the Marritrot stays in the Marritrot."

Rarity giggled. "You see, Twilight. Exclusivity is well worth the price."

"Rarity, that doesn't mean she, um, Snow Opal, won't suspect!" Twilight hissed.

Once the elevator door closed, Rarity moved a little closer to Snow Opal, and gave the pony quite a loving kiss. The contrast of Rarity's pure white coat with Snow Opal's deep shimmering black was breathtaking. Twilight lost part of the battle, and her wings spread as she desperately tried to keep her cock from emerging. "Um, I, I guess you two know each other?"

Rarity grinned. "Snow Opal has modeled for me in several important shows. We've spent some lovely times together after the lights have dimmed and the crowds have gone home."

Snow Opal smiled. "Princess, you never have to worry about me being indiscreet."

"Thank you, Snow Opal." Twilight smiled shyly. "Why aren't you modeling any more, if you don't mind my asking?"

Rarity giggled. "She's only working here while taking a little time off. Aren't you, dear?"

Snow Opal smiled. "I'm four months along, Princess. Miss Rarity introduced me to Hoity Toity, and things got a little complicated back stage."

Twilight dared to look, and could see a gentle swell to the pony's tummy. "Congratulations, Snow Opal!" She said, as she felt the urges growing within her. Even if she hadn't sired the foal, knowing that the gorgeous pony was pregnant thrilled her. "Um, is everything okay?" she asked cautiously. "Why is somepony with a spotlight as a cutie mark working in a hotel instead of modeling?"

"Oh, everything is fine!" Snow Opal grinned. "Hoity dear is a bit old fashioned, and put his hoof down. The silly stallion actually refused to let his pregnant future wife trot the catwalk." She giggled. "He's going crazy knowing what I'm doing now!"

"Darling, he's tearing his mane out." Rarity laughed. "Give him another few days, and he'll be begging you to model again!"

"I hope I can last that long." Snow Opal smiled coyly. "Hoity is one stallion that knows how to treat a mare," She giggled. "And stallions too."

Rarity watched Twilight watching Snow Opal show them the suite. "Naughty girl, save that for me." She whispered as the tip of Twilight's cock emerged. "Snow Opal has decided to remain monogamous since Hoity dear popped the question after forbidding her to model."

"And she said yes after he ruined her career?" Twilight asked in confusion.

Rarity smiled. "It's love, darling. Of course it's complicated."

Twilight clamped her teeth together and used sheer willpower to hold on as the graceful ebony vision finished up, laughingly refused a tip from Rarity, and left the room. She sighed as the door closed, and her cock emerged in a rush. "Oh Rarity, I can't wait until you're showing!" she gasped.

Rarity raised an eyebrow and gave Twilight her best haughty look. It was one she had honed to perfection. "I am not looking forward to becoming so big and ungainly."

Twilight rushed to her side and gave Rarity a kiss. "No, you'll be more beautiful than ever! All of you will!"

"I see." She couldn't keep up the charade and giggled. "Why, I do believe that somepony has a rather pronounced pregnancy fetish. What do you think, Twilight? Are you really looking forward to seeing me start to waddle when our foal grows big and healthy?"

Twilight looked bashful. "I, um, sorry Rarity, I think it's a futanari thing. I get all warm inside when I think about my friends walking around with a foal inside of them. I just can't wait until I can actually see your tummies grow!"

"I was keeping it a secret, but I shall tell you. I am planning an exciting new line in all that is chic for the expectant mare to wear. One should have elegant garments to accentuate that lovely glow and firm swell of the tummy, wouldn't you say so?"

Twilight nodded, a drop of clear fluid dripping from her bobbling cock to spatter on the floor. "Oh yes, Rarity. I agree completely!"

Rarity looked thoughtfully at Twilight's eager expression, and smiled. "Fluttershy is such an innocent; it is going to be a pleasure to design things for her as her belly grows." When Twilight moaned, Rarity giggled. "I suspected you would enjoy that thought, darling. I have some wonderful ideas for my Applejack as well. I only hope I can convince her to wear them."

"Oh Rarity!" Twilight whispered in what sounded like pure delight. "You all will grow more beautiful with every passing day! I'll be surrounded by the most beautiful mares in all of Equestria! What will I ever do?"

Rarity tilted her head to the side as she pretended to ponder the thought. "I, for one, do not think it will entail you getting much sleep, Twilight." She laughed. "Do you think you can keep five lovely mares satisfied?"

"Oh yes!" Twilight laughed. "I am certain I can." She giggled. "I'm a princess, after all!"

"Well, I'm certainly happy to hear you finally embracing your royal nature!"

Twilight actually took a step back. "I, I didn't mean it like that!"

"Oh hush, Princess!" Rarity smiled as she headed towards one of the suite's bedrooms. "I must go and prepare. I will inform you of when you are permitted to enter. Oh, and Twilight? No teleporting!" The door closed and the lock clicked.

Twilight waited impatiently, trying to ignore the throb of her cock. "What is she up to?" she wondered. "How is Rarity preparing herself?" She whinnied softly. "I hope she hurries!"

The doorknob suddenly began to glow, and Twilight heard a sharp click was the lock released. She timidly put a hoof against the door and gave it a little nudge. "Oh my goodness!" she gasped.

Rarity was delightfully arranged on the bed. All the pillows and cushions of the bedroom were piled up under her body, lifting her hindquarters rather invitingly. As Twilight watched, a sash lifted from the curtains and drifted over. Rarity stretched out a foreleg. Horn glowing, the sash bound itself around her fetlock, while the other end tied itself to the headboard. Her rear hooves were inches up off of the floor, and other ties secured them to the posts of the bed. Her hind legs were spread delightfully obscenely wide!

Rarity had secured herself to the bed! She was tied just like the description of how Tulip Bloom the maid was in the final chapter of "Rode Hard and Put Away Wet"! Twilight moaned. "Oh Rarity, this is so exciting!"

"Twilight darling, do you know what a safe word is?"

"I do!" she said excitedly. "I read about it. It's when lovers want to try something new. They pick a word, and if either pony says it, everything stops."

"Our safe word is egghead." Rarity giggled. "I think Rainbow would approve of that, don't you agree?"

Nodding, Twilight had to swallow before she drooled on the floor. "I, I think she would." She took a deep breath. "Rarity, I promise that if you say egghead, I will back right off. You don't have a thing to worry about!"

"I know darling." Rarity took a deep breath. "How did I get like this?" she asked in a rather overdramatic attempt at a timid little voice. "Oh, what is to become of me?"

Twilight was beginning to tremble with excitement. "Tulip Bloom, you wicked little filly. I, um, I shall teach you to make eyes at my husband!" Her horn glowed. A towel drifted in from the bathroom, and Twilight gave it a twirl to let it twist into a tight almost ropelike cord. With a snap, the very tip struck Rarity, right on the cutie mark.

Rarity jumped, and it was not acting. She hadn't expected Twilight to fall into character as the evil mare Darklace so quickly, and certainly not with such force! "Please Mistress!" she gasped. "Lord Quarry approached me! He wished to force suit on me!"

"I find that difficult to believe!" Twilight said, trying to keep from laughing with glee. Oh my, but role-playing was such fun! "What stallion would turn to a simple chambermaid if married to the most beautiful Unicorn in Equestria?" She gave Rarity's rump another crack with the twisted towel, and guiltily let the towel drop to the floor. She hadn't meant to strike that hard! Rarity' little gasping moan sounded entirely too realistic!

Opening her mouth, Rarity came within a breath of uttering the safe word. Instead, she tried to keep in character. "Mistress, I speak only the truth!"

"You need a lesson, you little harlot!" This was a little weird, but Twilight went ahead anyway. "Guard, guard!" she cried. "Please accept this small token of my esteem for services rendered." She intoned, thinking about the very erotic scene where Darklace seduced the guard while her husband lay in a stupor after too much drink. "This creature is yours to do with as you see fit."

Twilight cleared her throat. "Yes ma'am! You are too kind, ma'am!" she said, trying and failing to sound like a stallion.

Rarity blinked. She didn't remember Darklace giving a guard such a reward. The book had ended with Tulip Bloom begging for release. "Please, just untie me." She whimpered, suddenly feeling a little insecure.

Trembling in excitement, Twilight gazed lovingly at Rarity's perfectly formed rump. Her horn glowed, and Rarity's lovely tail lifted to point directly at the ceiling. "Brace yourself, my proud beauty." She said in her gruff stallion voice. "Lord Quarry is a mere colt compared to me!" Scrambling over her prone friend, Twilight rather roughly pressed the head of her cock against that exquisite warmth. She rammed in swiftly, thrilling at the sudden tightness around her throbbing member.

Rarity wasn't acting when she let out a little squeal. What was Twilight doing? There was no guard claiming poor Tulip Bloom in "Rode Hard and Put Away Wet"! She trembled as Twilight's huge member began to saw in and out of her. "Please guard, have mercy on me!" she cried as waves of pleasure washed over her.

"Rarity, the guard's name is Lance Point, don't you remember?" Twilight cleared her throat. "My little toy, I am giving you my mercy! Old Lord Quarry can not please the mares the way I do!"

Eyes wide, Rarity gave serious thought to using the safe word. What was Twilight doing? All of this was new! Her heart fluttered. The sequel! She had finally tracked down a copy of "The Taming of Tulip Bloom" but had never read it! "I, I'm starting to like this." She ad-libbed as her body grew warmer. "Please guard, uh, Mr. Point, please be gentler!"

Rarity didn't seem to remember the dialog quite right, but Twilight knew what she meant. Poor Tulip Bloom couldn't bring herself to admit her feelings for quite a while. She liked it rough, and couldn't admit it until the end of "Taming". Panting, Twilight threw herself into pounding just as hard as she could into Rarity!

Rarity let out a squeal as the sudden increase in Twilight's wild thrusting pushed her surprisingly fast into a body shuddering climax! When she could breathe and think again, she decided that book or not, she knew what would please a fully aroused futanari. "Please Mr. Point, withdraw! I, Lord Quarry never made me. I, I don't want a foal!"

Twilight came very close to popping off! Tulip Bloom didn't word it quite like that, but Rarity was skipping ahead in the book! She must really want to try it! Using all her willpower, Twilight slowly pulled out of that wonderful grasping vagina. "Have no fear, my beauty. I have no wish to put my foal in a lowly servant."

Rarity couldn't help herself. "I, I didn't mean to just stop!"

"Stay in character!" Twilight hissed. "I may not be able to do fancy magic like your mistress, but my horn can show you the way to paradise!" Twilight put a hoof on either firm round cheek of Rarity's glorious rump, and spread them a little. Looking downward, she rubbed her horn in Rarity's freely flowing honey before placing the tip right at that pretty little rosebud opening.

Eyes nearly going cross, Rarity grunted as her most delicate self was invaded. She tried to call out the safe word, but only cried out in wordless surprise as Twilight pushed deeper and deeper.

"I knew you would like this, servant-filly!" Twilight muttered as she pushed her forehead into Rarity's crevice. "This is just to prepare you!" She thrust her smooth horn in and out of Rarity quite a few times before hastily pulling out. She didn't dare risk a magical discharge up in Rarity's hiney. Who knows what that would cause? She scrambled up onto her back instead. "Now, you will know what being claimed really means!"

"What? Wait!" Rarity gasped as understanding set in. She had never permitted any stallion to do that! She felt something huge and warm pressing against her bottom. Fear and arousal fought within her fevered mind. Fear was coming close to winning. "Egg!" she cried, as the pressure grew and she felt like an apple was trying to enter her bottom. "Egg!"

Twilight froze in an agony of delight. It felt like Rarity's anus was kissing the head of her cock! One tiny push more and she would pop right in, just like she had with Shining Armor! She felt her slippery precum oozing and spurting into that warmth and shuddered with pent up desire. "Rarity?" she whispered, afraid to move until her lover finished uttering the safe word. "What do you want me to do?"

Rarity could hardly think. Twilight was so big! How would this ever work? Her body trembled and her heart pounded. Was she insane? It was best to shout out "egghead" and let Twilight resume with her forceful, but more accustomed lovemaking. She took a deep and shuddering breath. "It, it feels like, it feels like an eggplant! Darling, please go slowly!"

She couldn't resist any more. Twilight pressed on. "So tight." She moaned as her cock slowly moved. The head popped in, but she forced herself to keep moving slowly. "Rarity, you're squeezing me!"

Rarity tried her best to relax her body. She was being invaded in a way she had always refused before! There was some discomfort, but none of the pain she expected. Her body was being claimed in a strange and wondrous way. "You're stretching me!" she gasped, as the fullness sank deeper into her very center. "Oh Twilight, you're filling me!"

"You're too tight!" Twilight gasped as she withdrew, only to slowly thrust in again. "I, I don't know if I can cum!" She whimpered as she thrust in and out of that incredible tightness. Her mind was in a fever spin as she gradually increased the speed of her movements. "Rarity, you're tight! You're tighter than Shining Armor!"

Panting and gasping, Rarity buried her face in the sheets and actually bit down on the linen. Tighter than Shining Armor? Twilight and her brother had done this? Forbidden fillyhood fantasies of her beloved father filled Rarity's mind. Completely unexpected, she cried out into the sheets as she orgasmed from a thick hard shaft stirring up her rectum!

"Don't squeeze so hard!" Twilight cried, before she was forced past the point of no return. She felt her cock swell and throb with each spurt. Rarity's rhythmically squeezing body was forcing her ejaculation to take far longer than it ever had before. The princess whinnied and tossed her head as her tail thrashed from side to side.

"Oh fuck!" Rarity screamed. "You're running me, you royal bitch!" She moaned as she felt her insides filling with liquid warmth. "Don't you fuckin' stop! Fuck my ass until I pass out!"

When it was all over, Twilight hastily withdrew from Rarity's trembling body. Once free, a steady stream of semen just poured out of her cock, as what wouldn't fit inside Rarity's body flowed out onto the bed. "Oh my gosh, Rarity, did I hurt you?"

Horn glowing, Rarity hastily untied herself. "Twilight darling" She belched, and was alarmed to actually taste a bit of semen in the back of her throat. "Get out of the way!" Rarity stiffly trotted her way into the bathroom. She felt a massive amount of liquid sloshing in her bowels. She made it just in time. She watched in the mirror while the visible bulge in her tummy receded as a gout of semen simply poured out of her sore bottom in a strong steady stream to dribble nosily into the necessary slot in the floor.

"Rarity, did I hurt you?" Twilight repeated as she ran in after her friend. "Oh my!" She stood transfixed as she watched Rarity carefully holding her tail out of the way as thick gooey cream continued to pour.

"Darling, I am just fine." Rarity said quietly. "That was just unexpected." She smiled ruefully. "For a moment I feared I would explode! It is no wonder that Trixie charlatan needed to ruin her cloak. Twilight, you can't have any fluids left in your body after that!"

Twilight couldn't help giggling. "I am a bit thirsty." She said as she stepped into the bathtub and turned on the shower. "First, um, no offence, but I need to clean up!" Rearing up on her hind legs, Twilight's horn glowed. The showerhead moved on the end of its hose, and she carefully washed her penis before it could recede into her body. Before it could, Rarity joined her in the tub.

Their bath had taken quite a long time before they actually got down to helping each other wash. The friends toweled each other off, and then took their time lovingly currying each other's coats.

Twilight grinned sheepishly. "Don't tell Shining Armor I slipped and mentioned, uh, things." She said quietly.

"Certainly darling, I wouldn't want to cause the poor dear any embarrassment." She smiled. "I must say, he's quite a stallion to be able to take you, Twilight!"

"Well, he is my BBBFF, after all! I think I may even eventually repay him by letting him take my maidenhood."

Rarity sighed. "Then what you said is true? Shining Armor is sterile, and you actually sired a foal onto Princess Cadence too?"

Twilight hastily looked around, but since she hadn't been sworn to secrecy, Pinkie Pie was nowhere to be seen. She gulped. "Yes, yes I did. I, um, I've sired eight foals now."

"That is simply astounding." Rarity giggled. "I must say that a cross between you and Cadence makes perfect sense. Equestria needs more Alicorns. One can never have too many princesses!"

"That reminds me. I simply must report to the palace." She sighed. "Thankfully I have some time before things, um, show." She glanced at Rarity's mid-section. "I don't know how I'll explain things to Princess Celestia! She's bound to suspect when all of my friends have nice big tummies! What will she think? What will she say?"

"Why, I imagine the princess may ask you to sire a foal with her." Rarity winked. "Twilight Sparkle foals are going to be all the rage this season, after all."

"Don't talk like that!" Twilight said as her cock gave a warning throb at the thought of joining with her beloved teacher. "Princess Celestia isn't a broodmare!"

Rarity kissed Twilight on the tip of her horn. "Twilight darling, let me tell you a little secret. Every mare is a broodmare. It's what we're made for, after all. Don't worry Twilight. Whatever happens, Princess Celestia will understand."

"Oh, I hope so!" Twilight said quietly as she returned the metal curry brush to the bathroom shelf. "I don't want the Princess to be upset with me."

"Do not worry, Twilight. I will see you back in Ponyville tomorrow." Rarity said cheerfully as she led Twilight to the suite's door. "Do hurry back. Fluttershy is getting a bit peculiar, so I gifted Rainbow a very precious belonging of mine." She giggled and decided that Twilight didn't need to know that Rainbow had actually attempted to steal it.

Rainbow had run off with an exquisitely carved and polished life-size phallic shaped ruby to keep Fluttershy sated. Rainbow had grabbed the intimate device and flew out the window with it. Rarity didn't really need it back, and knew it was all in a good cause. The look on Rainbow's face when she had called her back though was priceless. The brash weather pony was unaccustomedly tongue tied when Rarity had only smiled and given her the very special accessory that went with the ruby.

Yes, it pleased Rarity greatly just knowing Fluttershy would benefit from Rainbow wearing the sturdy harness she had designed that would allow a mare to pretend she was a stallion with a lovely glittering ruby red cock. Perhaps she would even drop by Fluttershy's cottage and give a little hoof on instruction in its proper usage.

Rarity sighed. She knew that the much smaller ruby wasn't quite as satisfying as Twilight's wonderful staff. "Poor Fluttershy was in quite a state when last I saw her."

Twilight giggled. "Oh dear, I promised to keep Fluttershy serviced. I'll visit her first thing tomorrow morning!"

"I'm sure the poor thing will appreciate that." Rarity couldn't help yawning. "I, for one, am going to get some beauty rest." She kissed Twilight again. "You wore me out, you magnificent beast!"

Twilight felt on top of the world as she winged her way to the palace. She landed in the central courtyard and went off in search of her mentor. "Good morning, Princess Celestia." she said happily as she bowed before the elevated throne.

The princess smiled. "It's closer to afternoon, my loyal student."

Twilight grimaced. "Oh, please forgive me. I hadn't meant to be tardy!"

"It is fine, Twilight." Celestia grinned almost mischievously. "Princesses are allowed to be fashionably late. It is expected of us."

"Um, okay, if you say so." Twilight said bashfully.

Celestia nodded to her royal guard, and they swiftly filed out of the throne room to allow their beloved commander and chief a little privacy. "I read your report. I am very happy to hear of princess Cadence and your brother's glad news." She looked at Twilight for a long moment. "Is there anything you would like to add?"

Twilight felt like those shining lovely eyes could see right into her soul. "No, I delivered the sample and everything went well."

Celestia smiled. "I know it must have been trying for you. It is certainly fortuitous that your change occurred in time to come to their aid by producing a viable sample."

Twilight felt like sinking into the marble floor. It was a lie by omission, but still a lie. She just couldn't bring herself to tell her mentor what had really happened. "Yes, it certainly was."

"My loyal student, I must ask you for yet another small favor."

The room was filled with the sound of galloping hooves. "SISTER, HOLD THY TONGUE!" Luna called in the Royal Voice as she charged in.

Twilight jumped. She was glad of the sudden noise, because it helped conceal the true cause of her anxiety. Princess Celestia thought she had only given semen sample to Cadence. What would she say if she knew they had actually made love? What in the wide-wide world of Equestria would the Princess say when she learned she had also impregnated seven other mares, six of them before she even got to Cadence? Let's not forget her planting a royal foal in number eight, the Great and Former Criminal Trixie!

Nebulous mane flowing behind her, Luna raced up the steps to face her sister. "AS PRINCESS OF THE NIGHT, THIS IS MY DUTY!" she bellowed, before dropping back to a more normal speaking voice. "Sister, please! You know I have the right!"

Knowing, and not caring that it was above her station, nurse Redheart entered the throne room and calmly trotted up to Twilight. "It looks like I got Luna straightened out, and I say good for her!"

Twilight turned to her friend. "Red, I mean nurse Redheart, what is going on?"

"It's nothing for you to worry about, princess Sparkle." Red's eyes laughed at Twilight's obvious unease when somepony used her title. "It's just that Luna is learning that she can stand up to her sister again, without fear of Nightmare Moon once more laying claim to her heart."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.