My Little Pony: It's Good to Be the Princess - Cover

My Little Pony: It's Good to Be the Princess

Copyright© 2013 by Honey Moon

Chapter 7: Cadence Receives a Gift

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Cadence Receives a Gift - Twilight Sparkle has a problem. It seems that wings aren't the only thing a new princess can grow. Sporting her first wing-boner, it isn't just her wings rising to attention when Rainbow Dash gives her a flying lesson! When Rainbow Dash challenges the fledgling princess to a race, the stakes are that the loser has to do what the winner commands. What can a magical princess do to insure she wins? If she wins, will Twilight claim Rainbow Dash as her prize?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fan Fiction   Time Travel   non-anthro   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Royalty  

Twilight was growing impatient. Well, perhaps a better word was edgy. Maybe even tense. She paced the examination room, but slowly. If she moved too fast the bounce of her still erect cock became quite distracting. "I thought she was coming back." She muttered to herself. "She said she would be back as soon as she could!"

Looking at the clock, Twilight moaned. "It's been almost forty-five minutes already. Was she fibbing just to get me, um, in the mood?" She looked down under herself and groaned. "Why won't you go down? You went down before when I really needed you, so what's your problem now?"

She was wise enough to actually know the answer. Twilight had completed her mission successfully, with Nurse Redheart's wonderful assistance. The immense pressure she had felt from the need to provide Cadence a sample had all faded away. Now she had to face facts. She was all alone in a room with a big masturbation aid, and a pile of wonderfully naughty magazines. Her body knew this and wanted to play! She was also trapped by her stupid erection. She couldn't go trotting around the Crystal Castle with her cock bouncing with every step. Ponies would talk!

Turning to the Phantom Mare, Twilight frowned. "You're no help!" She made another circuit of the room, checking each and every cabinet and drawer for a third time. "There aren't any more!" she hissed. "Why aren't there any spare collection bags?" She went back and peered into the deep recesses of the hole where the artificial vagina fitted. "If I try using you without a collection bag, I'd leave a real mess for somepony to clean up!"

She went back to the cart. Horn glowing, she raised the artificial vagina. She made it slowly move up and down in a very suggestive manner. "I could just use this, but I'd make a huge mess everywhere." She leaned her head down under herself and sighed. Mane dragging on the floor, she could just bend her neck far enough down to get the head of her cock into her mouth. She didn't dare try that though.

Twilight would never forget the thrilling yet scary moments when the head of her cock had actually become stuck in Rainbow's mouth. The flat ridge of the head had swollen past the point of being able to fit past the struggling pony's teeth. Twilight was effectively locked in. Rainbow had claimed she had almost drowned. With all the fluid that had come squirting forcefully out of her friend's nostrils, Twilight believed her. Even seeing Rainbow in distress, Twilight was helpless to stop the throbbing pulsing eruption as it just went on and on! Thank goodness Rainbow was used to high altitude flying, or the lack of air during that massive climax could have been really disastrous.

"I envy Pinkie Pie!" she sighed. Pinkie sometimes looked like she had no bones as she entertained ponies with her random antics. "I bet Pinkie Pie can, well, eat her own pie!" She gave the head of her cock a quick swipe of her tongue and sighed. "If I could bend like Pinkie, I'd lick me all over until I squirted, and then just carefully catch the mess!"

She experimentally shafted herself into the incomplete artificial vagina, moaning as she ran it up and down her length. "I, I'd have to be careful not to bobble it too much." She whispered. "If it's bouncing around I might not get my mouth on it in time."

"Oh dear, I've been replaced by technology."

Twilight spun around and saw nurse Redheart entering the examination room. "I wasn't doing anything!" she gasped, horn shimmering as she quickly pulled the artificial vagina from her cock and tried to hide the thing by tucking it under a wing.

"Twilight, take it easy. I was just teasing. Masturbation is a healthy part of any pony's love life."

"Do you do it?" Twilight asked as curiosity burned within her.

"Of course I do." She smiled. "Every night before I go to bed, I take a little quality time for myself. I don't collect PlayFilly for the articles, I'll have you know."

"Before I got this, I used to hump on pillows." Twilight volunteered in a soft voice. "It's a lot more work now." She smiled shyly. "It helps if I can get my hooves on a really big watermelon."

"Remember when you asked me before about watermelons? I shouldn't say this, but Shining Armor said the exact same thing when he first met the Phantom Mare."

Twilight giggled. "When I was a filly, I once walked in on him. It took growing a cock years later to make me realize he wasn't pretending to hatch a dragon egg, like he practically screamed at me." She laughed. "It's such a good idea, but I think I like the Phantom Mare better. She's not much of a conversationalist, but she gets the job done!"

"The same company produces a few marital aids for discreet sales to curious mares." The nurse grinned. "I have a lifelike stallion phallus that attaches to my bedpost. I ride Mr. Goodpony every night!"

Twilight thought of Fluttershy. Frankly, she hoped her friend would be far too timid to order something like that. It would cut down on the times she needed "servicing", and that was something she eagerly looked forward to. "I'd like to see you doing that." Twilight said wistfully. "I bet you look wonderful!"

"Why thank you, sweetheart." Nurse Redheart sighed. "I really do apologize Twilight, but there's been a sudden change in plans."

Heart sinking, although her cock stayed just as hard, Twilight tried to sound cheerful. "That's okay nurse Redheart. I understand. I wonder if I could trouble you for a couple of collection bags for the Phantom Mare. I really don't want to leave here until things, um, calm down."

"What? Oh no Twilight! I didn't mean that!" The nurse took off her cap and set it on the magazine cart. "My plans have changed. I wanted to bring you to my room and spend the entire evening getting to know you better before I returned to Ponyville in the morning. I suddenly find myself very short of time. I have a train to catch in an hour."

"Nurse Redheart, is something wrong?"

"The cap is off, Twilight. It's Red now." She smiled. "Princess Luna sent me a scroll."

"She sent you a scroll? Are you sure there isn't something wrong in Canterlot?"

"Oh, there may be something wrong, but only on a personal level. I was there when Princess Luna received a complete physical shortly after you and your companions restored her to normal. She appreciated having someone she could just let her mane down around and talk to. I think the poor dear just felt comfortable because I'm an Earth pony and she could just forget about magic around me. We've since become good friends. Luna asked if I could come home a day early, and stop off in Canterlot so she could have time to ask my advice on a personal matter."

"Oh, that's wonderful! I sometimes worry about Princess Luna. She still has trouble relating to ponies." She sighed. "Trust me. I know exactly how that can feel. I'm so happy she found a friend in you, Red." Twilight smiled. "Go ahead and make your train. Just tell me where the collection bags are, or I'll have to go find a blasted watermelon! I'll be home in Ponyville in a few days. Um, we can get together then, okay?"

"Twilight, I said I had to change my plans. I never said I was canceling them!" She went to the Phantom Pony and put a hoof on the treadle. She gave a few pumps and lowered it a little more. Scooting onto it, she gripped the cylindrical body tightly with her forelegs. "The timing is very good right now. I don't want to wait another twenty-two days to try again. Twilight, do you know what a quickie is?"

Memories of talking a protesting Rainbow into doing it one more time before she had to fly off on weather patrol filled her mind. Even though Rainbow hated the idea of being late for work, it was never very hard to convince her. Rainbow loved going "Fast and Furious" as she called it. "Yes, I know what a quickie is." Her eyes suddenly opened wide. "Red, what was that about timing?"

Red looked back and gave Twilight a wicked little grin. "I know my body, Twilight. I'll be in heat sometime tomorrow. How would you like a chance to sire a second foal, the good old fashioned way?"

Twilight bit her tongue just in time to stop herself from blurting out 'you mean seventh foal.' That would just sound rude. "Do you really mean that?" Her cock punctuated things by dripping a shimmering droplet of pre-cum onto the floor. "You'd really want that?"

"Twilight darling, more than you could know!" The lovely nurse sighed. "I've been thinking about raising a foal for some time now. The clock is ticking. I don't dare put it off any more." She grinned. "Face it Twilight, you're quite a catch. You're a true Futanari Princess! If anypony else knew your not so little secret, I'd wager I wouldn't be the only mare champing at the bit over the idea of you siring a foal in me!"

Twilight took a step closer to the Phantom Mare and Red. She thought of her friends and hesitated. Things had been complicated, but they all seemed to really be looking forward to raising the foals she had given them. "I, I guess you could be right."

Misunderstanding Twilight's look of wonder for concern, Red hastened to clarify things. "Twilight, you have nothing to worry about. I'm not making any claim on you. Medicine is my calling, but I don't need nursing to put oats on the table. I'm what you would call a mare of independent means. My mother is the inventor of self-adhesive bandages. I can easily afford to raise a foal as a single mare." She laughed. "I could even pay you a modest fee for services rendered."

"What? Red, no! We're friends, aren't we? I would never accept one bit from you or any of my friends!" She couldn't help a crooked little smile. "Now I wouldn't object if you decided to donate a few books to the library. Readership has gone way up in Ponyville, since Rainbow Dash started going around telling all the colts and fillies how awesome books are."

Twilight smiled shyly "I've analyzed some of Pratchett the Disc-Wielder's theories on L-Space, and created my second new spell. With it, I can expand the library's interior any time I choose. Right now I settled on a twenty percent increase in volume. We need more books to fill that space."

"Twilight, I have no idea what you're talking about, but it's a deal."

"Back in the pre-classical era, Pratchett the Disc-Wielder was Starswirl the Bearded's guardian and mentor when he was just a colt." Twilight looked thoughtful. "Historians claim he had a rather odd fixation on elephants and turtles, but still he was a brilliant theoretical conjurer."

Red glanced at the clock. "Oh damn, Twilight, get your pretty tail over here!"

Twilight trotted over. "Red, it looks like you're also trying to give our girl Phantom a semen sample."

Red laughed and gave a few playful thrusts. "Sample nothing! I'm not a fillyfooler, unless you count a few nights with special friends back in nursing school, but if I had what you have, I'd be all over every willing mare I could find too!"

"Hey, I don't go after every mare!" Twilight gasped. "I, I didn't mean it like that!"

"Gotcha! I knew you were no penile virgin! Virgins poke around forever before they find the opening. You felt around just a little before penetration, and that was with a lifeless love doll that couldn't move around to help you. That takes some experience, Twilight darling." Red laughed. "Don't worry. I won't pry into who the lucky pony is. Now please hurry! The clock is ticking, and I don't mean in a biological way!"

Twilight tried to be angry at the beautiful nurse's presumptions, but couldn't help a giggle. "Well, I'm still a filly virgin, thank you very much! I plan on keeping that for the rest of my life!"

"Twilight, don't cut your options in half!" Red sighed. "There is nothing like being penetrated by an aroused and eager stallion. You have the best of both worlds. My advice as a nurse, and as your friend, is to at least give it a try." She whinnied softly. "Speaking of penetration, hurry Twilight!"

Twilight stepped closer and stared at the lovely firm rear of her new friend. "You know what's next. Tail please." She said softly.

"Yes nurse Twilight." Red said with a giggle as she lifted her tail out of the way. "Now hurry, we don't have much time before I have to go!"

"You shouldn't rush me." Twilight said laughingly. "What if I go all limp again?"

Red wriggled her bottom from side to side. "That won't happen Twilight, trust me! Just stick it in already and I promise won't let you get limp!"

"Wow, you're so wet!" Twilight exclaimed, before lowering her head and giving that pretty vagina a swipe of her tongue.

"Don't tease me, Twilight!" Red moaned as the tongue lashed against her again.

The nurse turned her head to stare at the clock. She whimpered as Twilight took her time and lapped away. She couldn't help thinking that someone was sure a lucky pony! Twilight's tongue was more talented than any stallion she had ever been with, and could give her filly friends from nursing school a run for the bits!

This was wonderful! Twilight had discovered soon after her cock grew, that she simply adored Cunnilingus! She had read about it so often in her books, but always pictured a stallion doing it to her. This was so much better! Mares tasted so good down there! First with Rainbow, then Fluttershy, and now with Red, she savored their unique tastes, while relishing the basic natural similarity of healthy musky mare. She couldn't get enough! Even if her cock went away, perish the thought, she'd be a fillyfooler for life!

"Twilight, that's good, but I, I need you in me!" Red whimpered as she gripped the Phantom Mare tighter with her forelegs. "Please Twilight; I need you in me now! Remember, this is supposed to be a quickie!"

Some things shouldn't be rushed, but Twilight darted her tongue faster. Goodness, Red was getting even wetter than Rainbow did while reading erotica while being licked! She forced as much of her tongue into Red's body as she could, and thrilled as the mare whimpered and started to shake.

"Twilight, on, on second thought, d-don't stop!" Red tried to forget about the time as Twilight's tongue drove her mad! "Please don't stop yet!"

Twilight didn't stop. Her tongue lashed at the precious little jewel of Red's clitoris, and she was rewarded by a whinny and cry from the quivering nurse. Her face was drenched as her lover succumbed to Twilight's lashing probing tongue.

"Oh Twilight, that was so good!" Red panted when she could finally talk again. "Please sweetheart, get it in me now, before we run out of time!"

Twilight licked her muzzle while staring in pure delight at how much lovely fluid was seeping from her needy friend. She considered Red's delicate little rosebud, and tried to will herself to press her tongue against it. The thought was still a little frightening, but Twilight suddenly grinned at a wicked idea. Very carefully, she dipped her head lower before slowly moving forward.

"Twilight, Twilight, what are you doing?" Red gasped. "Oh Twilight, wait!" The nurse gasped when something hard and warm pressed against her anus. "Twilight, that's your horn!"

"I'm just taking your temperature." Twilight whispered as she let the very tip press its way into that snug opening.

Red gasped, not expecting the wave of pleasure that made all four legs almost turn to rubber. "Not too far!" she cried as she felt herself spread around the widening cone of Twilight's horn. "Go slowly!"

"I'll be so very careful!" Twilight promised as she let just an inch or two of horn slowly thrust in and out of Red's bottom.

"Nopony ever did that to me before!" Red gasped as she was very intimately invaded. "Oh Twilight, your horn is beautiful!"

Twilight wasn't really paying attention to the clock, but she knew time was growing short! If she didn't mount Red right now, she might just explode! She swiftly pulled her horn free of the warmth clutching at it.

"Twilight, please just a little more!" Red cried. "I, I was almost there!"

"I thought you wanted me in you?" Twilight said huskily as she reared up and balanced on her hind hooves. "Red, I have to take you right now!"

"Yes Twilight!" Red moaned as welcomed weight settled onto her back. Strong legs gripped her middle as a delightful hardness poked her neither regions. "Take me! Take me fast! Take me hard! Treat me like a Phantom Mare and just use me to take your ease!" She whinnied loudly when the flaring head found its mark and pushed into her. "I'm the collection bag! Dump your load in me right now, Twilight!"

"Oh Red, you're so hot inside!" Twilight moaned as she pushed herself in until her loins were pressed tight against Red's rump. "You're squeezing me and it's so good!" She playfully nipped at Red's bun with her teeth, dislodging the pins she had put in earlier. Sighing happily, Twilight buried her face in luxurious softness when that glorious pink mane spilled free. "You're so much better than our friend Phantom!"

"I told you!" Red cried as Twilight began pumping into her. "Now hurry! I need your seed! I don't want to wait for my next heat! I want you to put a foal in me right now!"

Twilight felt like some mindless animalistic beast of the Everfree forest as she started ramming herself in and out of Red. The "whump-whump-whump" of pony against pony sounded so much more satisfying than just Twilight against lifeless padding! Red's vagina made the artificial one seem like a sad joke. It squeezed and rippled around her, feeling like it was trying to keep her deep inside!

Red moaned. "Oh yes, like that Twilight! Use me!" she cried. Twilight was instinctually doing everything Red had every desired in a stallion, but never actually found. "Harder better faster stronger! She wailed almost senselessly. "Oh Twilight, make me your broodmare and put a foal in me!"

Twilight panted, drooling unnoticed in Red's mane as her lover's words inflamed her. Red was talking like a character out of a Mistress Unicorn Whip story, and Twilight loved it! Her cock throbbed as she sawed it in and out of that exquisite warmth. "I, I'm almost there!" she grunted, wishing she could take her time, but knowing time was against them. Oh Red, I, I think, I, I'm there!"

"Do it!" Red wailed as Twilight rammed in just as deep and hard as she could. When Twilight went rigid, she was lost to her own orgasm!

Twilight snorted and whinnied as she exploded. Her cock pulsed and throbbed as she felt the fluid race up her shaft to enter Red. She could feel Red's sheath caressing her, almost sucking her deeper in as her willing body was inseminated.

This was no trickery. There was no accident. Rarity didn't get her drunk. This was wonderful! Red wanted a foal, and the semen gushing into her fertile body was insuring she would get it! Twilight whinnied and shook her head from side to side as her tail lashed. She was siring a foal on the beautiful nurse, and it was glorious!

"Twilight, you were wonderful!" Red gasped as Twilight sort of staggered off of her. "I don't know if I could survive a night like that, but any time you want to try, my door is never barred to you!"

Twilight steadied Red as the nurse shakily climbed down from the Phantom Mare. "Oh Red, you were fantastic!" She smiled shyly. "I, I hope I did the job and you're with foal now."

Red kissed Twilight and sighed. "I bet I am. You're an Alicorn after all. I'm fertile, and your sperm is far superior to any mere stallion." She walked to a cabinet and opened it. "Twilight, would you oblige?" she asked, pulling out a box of Filly Fresh tampons. "I'm proud to be an Earth pony, but there are some things I wish I was a Unicorn for." She removed a package and tore it open to reveal a tampon applicator longer than Twilight's horn, and nearly as thick. "I always feel like a circus pony contorting myself to insert the bloody things!"

"Oh my goodness!" Twilight whispered while she levitated the tampon. As Red lifted her rear left leg to provide better access, Twilight gently slipped the smooth applicator up into the semen seeping vagina. The glow of her horn intensified as she gently depressed the plunger to insert the cotton tampon deep into her friend. "You really do want my foal, don't you?" she said quietly as she removed the applicator and resisted the urge to give it a lick before depositing it in the trashcan.

"I said I did, and I meant every word." Red smiled as she dropped her tail and hid the string from view. "You have such a gentle touch, Twilight. You would have made a great nurse." she said as she hastily cleaned semen from her somewhat wobbly hind legs. "I don't want to waste a precious drop of your gift!" She looked at the clock and sighed. "Damn, the train is about to pull out! I'll never make it now. Oh well, I'll have to try to catch Luna tomorrow morning I guess."

Twilight looked under herself to take stock, not that she needed to. Her sated cock vanished into her body as she watched. "Red, do you have any bags packed?"

"I sent them on to the station, Twilight. They'll just go on ahead of me. I'll get them in Ponyville in the morning."

She had done it often with Spike, but she was a princess now. Twilight was sure she could harness the power. "Red, do you mind going as is?"

"I'm a bit whiff, but what does it matter now?" She sighed. "There's no way I can catch that train now. I don't think even a Wonderbolt could fly there fast enough to make it in time!"

Twilight smiled and pressed her body against Red's. "Hold onto your hat!" she cried, as she levitated the nurse's cap onto Red's disheveled mane. There was a flash of magic, and Twilight teleported them both directly to the train station.

"All aboard for Ponyville!" The conductor called.

"Twilight, you're a true friend!" Red said with a laugh. "Good grief, I hope I can sit in a car by myself. You made me all sweaty!" Not caring who saw, Red gave Twilight a sweet and loving kiss. "Today may have just been a quickie, but that doesn't make it a one night hay toss. Twilight, you are welcome in my bed any time."

"Thank you Red! Thank you so much!" Twilight laughed. "Get on the train before you get left behind! I'll see you in a day or so!"

As the train pulled out, Twilight smiled and teleported herself back to the examination room. Now that she didn't need the synthetic semen substitute she had whipped up, she was sure that the artificial vagina would fit in the case so she could sneak it back home. "No more watermelons." She said laughingly as she gazed lovingly at the device. "I can wedge it under my mattress and fuck my bed! I better wrap it up in something though. I don't want ponies to see it in my room before I pack it away."

She looked around the room, but saw no towels she could use to hide her new toy. She nudged the curtain aside, and used magic to unlock the deadbolt. She opened the door slowly, and then froze when she heard voices.

"Doctor, I will do this myself." Cadence said, with an almost unheard of angry tone of voice. "Please leave me, as you plainly have so little control over your emotions!"

Twilight peeked through a gap in the curtain, and saw an orange Unicorn stallion with a grey streaked red mane. He had a stethoscope as a cutie mark, and the cad was sporting a sizable erection! She felt a burst of pride in knowing that hers was larger.

"Princess, I do apologize!" he said hastily as he backed away from her. "Please forgive me! I'm a married stallion! It's just, um, your condition." He whinnied softly. "I forgot to wear nose plugs! I assure you it is simply an autonomic response to your scent, your highness! I meant nothing by it! I would never dream of any impropriety!" He sighed. "You may be beautiful, desirable, and in heat, b-b-but I am a professional!"

"I'm going to call for my husband if you do not leave this instant." Cadence said softly.

"I'm leaving, Princess!" He took a deep breath. "Are you sure you are able to do this?"

"I am quite capable of injecting a semen sample into myself, I will have you know!" Cadence sighed. "Now leave me, and we will speak no more of this embarrassing interlude."

"Oh thank you Princess!" he whimpered as he slipped between the fiercely staring guards and raced through the door. Twilight heard galloping and several feminine squeals as his condition became known while he raced down the hall.

Princess Cadence levitated the large clear syringe and looked at the murky pearlesint fluid within. She nodded at the two female crystal Pegasi guards. "Either nurse Redheart or yourselves have continuously had the sample in your sights. The chain of evidence is intact. There is no longer any chance of somepony slipping in a substitute sample." She smiled shyly. "Please exit and guard the door. The next step is one I prefer to not have witnessed."

"Yes Princess." They said in unison, before heading out and closing the door behind them.

Twilight was having some trouble breathing. Somehow seeing Cadence looking at her semen like that was arousing her! The lovely scent of a pony in heat was only adding to the problem. Her cock emerged again, and she had to concentrate to keep her wings from spreading out and announcing her presence behind the curtain. Twilight just held her breath and watched as Cadence climbed onto the gynecological exam table.

Cadence lay back and fitted her rear hooves into the depressions on the hind leg rests. It was well that doctor Willowbloom was out of the exam room. She felt rather exposed and wouldn't want to trust his self-proclaimed professional decorum. The phallic syringe floated gently before her eyes. "Oh Twilight, you produced so much." She breathed as she glanced over at the resealed collection bag. "Not even half could fit in the syringe."

The rounded tapered end slowly lifted until it was pointing at her face. "Nopony need know." Cadence whispered as her magic intensified. The plunger moved. A narrow ribbon of glistening white goo spurted free of the syringe and entered the princess's wide open mouth. It spattered onto her tongue, and she sighed.

"Twilight, you taste so much like your brother."

Twilight was trembling with suppressed excitement. Cadence tasted her semen! Her very favorite foalsitter was actually eating some of her ejaculate! She lifted a hoof and stuck it into her mouth to keep from moaning aloud.

Cadence savored the musky taste on her tongue. A true maiden on their wedding night, she had only known Shining Armor. Cadence wondered if the difference in flavor was due to her beloved's condition. Could a pony taste sperm? Could Twilight's richer flavor and more viscous fluid be due to what doctor Willowbloom called an unprecedented absurdly high sperm count? She decided to taste again, and this time opened her mouth wider, only to close it around the stallion thick tube.

Twilight watched in awe as Cadence put the end of the syringe into her mouth. Her cock twitched and dripped clear fluid onto the floor as she imagined Cadence doing that to her! Twilight's horn glowed. She added her magic to that already surrounding the syringe. Twilight thrilled at the thought of it almost being like she was ejaculating into Cadence's mouth this way. In her over excited state, she neglected to hold back. In an instant, the plunger depressed rapidly and completely!

Cadence saw the clear blue of her magic suddenly become overpowered by a stronger vibrant magenta. "Twilight!" she gasped, releasing the syringe at just the wrong moment. It was a classical demonstration of Starswirl the Bearded's third law. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. The syringe flew under its own power as a thick jet of tepid gooey fluid blasted out to bathe Cadence's face and horn.

"Oh my gosh, Cadence, I am so sorry!" Twilight wailed as she kept her hind quarters behind the curtain in a useless attempt to hide her erect state. "I didn't mean to do that!"

Cadence sat still as a statue, slimy liquid gleaming on her face. A large droplet slowly dripped from the tip of her horn, to land on her nose. "Et tu, Twilight?" she finally asked softly.

"Even you, Twilight?" Twilight quickly translated. Her heart fluttered fearfully. "Even me what, Cadence?"

Cadence tried to look fierce, but it was a look the gentle pony could never master. She couldn't help smiling under all the wetness. "Your brother loves when I give him hoof jobs. This is the usual result." She giggled. "He claims it looks good on me. Do not repeat this, but one of his pet names for me is Lil' Glazed Donut."

"You, you don't hate me?" Twilight said softly as she couldn't help staring at Cadence's beautiful befouled face.

"Twilight, I could never hate you. You were my favorite pony to foalsit, and when you grew up, you saved my beloved husband from marrying a fiend." Cadence smiled sweetly as the fluid slowly ran down her face. "Now your kind gift has saved us once again, although I did not expect to be wearing it."

Twilight grinned sheepishly. "I do apologize." She levitated the collection bag to show it was far from empty. "It's a good thing I, um, well, made enough."

"You certainly did, Twilight." Eyes gleaming, a blue light flared around Cadence's horn. The bag lifted over Twilight. The blue light brightened until the bag suddenly began to squeeze bulge and distend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.