My Little Pony: It's Good to Be the Princess
Chapter 6: Nurse Redheart Inspires

Copyright© 2013 by Honey Moon

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Nurse Redheart Inspires - Twilight Sparkle has a problem. It seems that wings aren't the only thing a new princess can grow. Sporting her first wing-boner, it isn't just her wings rising to attention when Rainbow Dash gives her a flying lesson! When Rainbow Dash challenges the fledgling princess to a race, the stakes are that the loser has to do what the winner commands. What can a magical princess do to insure she wins? If she wins, will Twilight claim Rainbow Dash as her prize?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fan Fiction   Time Travel   non-anthro   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Royalty  

Twilight appeared in the library in a flash of magic. She was so nervous and upset that she couldn't enjoy the raw sensual delight of such a powerful discharge. "Spike, SPIKE!" she called through the dark.

Spike sat up in his basket and rubbed his eyes. "It's like Canterlot Station in here!" he mumbled. "Twilight, I just finally got back to asleep after Princess Celestia left!"

Charging up to the bedroom loft, Twilight looked around frantically. "I need to pack! Princess Celestia is recalling me to Canterlot! Oh Spike, what will I do?"

"Calm down?" Spike said with a shrug. He jumped up and grabbed Twilight's small travel case as it drifted by. "Princess Celestia told me to tell you not to pack anything. You're supposed to just head to the castle."

"Oh no, it's worse than I though! She's going to banish me! Spike, what if she banishes me to the moon? I can only hold my breath for a couple minutes!"

"You think Princess Luna held her breath for a thousand years?" He muttered as the case whipped out of his grip, and Twilight began to fill it with books. "Twilight, take it easy! You're a princess now. Princess Celestia probably sees you as an equal."

"Spike, bite your tongue! Nopony is Princess Celestia's equal!" She groaned and collapsed on her bed. "Oh Spike, I did something terrible, and Princess Celestia knows about it!"

"Twilight, you aren't the first pony to, uh, relate to, um, watermelons. Lots of stallions do. I hear it's a great way for an unattached colt to keep calm when the fillies are in heat. Princess Celestia will understand."

"You, you know about that?" Twilight gasped. ", I'm always so careful not to disturb you! If you're in bed, um, I always slip quietly downstairs and lock myself in the pantry."

"Sorry Twilight, but this old tree is hardly soundproof. You keep waking me up with all of your moaning, whinnying, and hoof stomping. In the morning I have to mop the pantry floor and take the rind out to the compost heap."

He shuddered. Spike hoped it was just watermelon juice making the floor sticky, but that wasn't the worst of it. It was always just the rind in the trashcan, and not a single scrap of fruit. He didn't dare let himself speculate about what Twilight did with the rest of the watermelon when she was through with it. Lately though, he'd noticed that she skipped breakfast a lot. Still, it made cleanup that much easier. "It's okay though Twilight. Honest, I don't mind."

"Spike, I'm so sorry!" Twilight buried her muzzle in her sheets. "If only I had stuck to just watermelons!" she muttered into her bed.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!" Twilight got up. "I better be going!" Horn glowing, she slammed her crown onto her head. "Spike, when's the next train to Canterlot?"

"Twilight, you're a princess now."

"A princess can ride a train if she wants!"

"Twilight, why not just fly?" He flapped his arms. "You've been practicing with Rainbow Dash for a couple of weeks. I know you have the range. If you count waiting at the station, and all the stops along the way, you'll probably get there a few minutes faster than the train. If you get tired, you can always take it in a series of teleports. Think of all the bits you'll save on travel expenses!"

Twilight felt herself grow flush. Flight time took up only a small part of what she practiced every day with Rainbow! "I guess you're right Spike. It'll give me time to think. I better go now."

Spike watched as his beloved friend flapped her wings and launched herself out of the window. "Well, that went better than I expected. At least her eye didn't start to twitch." He got back into his comfy basket bed, and resumed his chaste dreams about pure, innocent, beautiful Rarity, and how someday they'd live happily ever after in the ice-cream house he would build her.

Twilight winged her way through the crystal clear night. As she grew closer to Canterlot, her nervousness grew. "Oh, how could I abuse my friendships like this." She sighed while landing on a rocky outcrop overlooking the castle proper. "Princess Celestia will find me unworthy!" She gulped. "I, I had better face the music!" She teleported the final distance and appeared in the reception hall.

"Good evening, Twilight." Celestia said as strode forward to join her student.

"Princess, I accept full responsibility!" Twilight cried. "I'll help all of my friends in any way I can!"

Celestia smiled. "This I know my faithful student."

"Then you're not angry with me?" Twilight whispered. "Even after what you saw tonight?"

"Twilight, I would never presume to pry into any of my subject's personal relationships, and I am not about to start with you. As long as nopony is harmed, what loving friends do together in their privacy is only their business." For an instant, there was an odd, almost hungry look in the princess's eyes, but it vanished so quickly Twilight thought she had imagined it. "I have called you here only to discuss an important matter of state."

Princess Luna trotted in. "Never pry, big sister?" she sighed. "Is that not that what this intervention is all about?" Her horn glowed, and a scroll floated towards Celestia. "I have the final report right here."

"This is a grave matter, dear sister." Celestia glanced over the report. "This is not prying; it is offering a possible solution."

Luna sighed. "Twilight Sparkle, there is a problem in the Crystal Empire."

"What? Are Shining Armor and Cadence okay?" Twilight forgot her worries in her concern for her loved one's safety. "What's wrong? How can I help? Should we use the Elements?"

Celestia shook her head. "The problem is far more delicate than that. Perhaps I should explain."

"This should be interesting." Luna said with a slight smile.

"As you know, Cadence and Shining Armor preside over the Crystal Empire. Their pony subjects love them, but lately there have been quiet little grumbles."

"Ponies are grumbling about Cadence? I don't believe it!" Twilight shouted. "She's the kindest gentlest foalsitter, um, pony they could ever have for a leader, and my BBBFF is the bravest strongest stallion of all! What could they possible find to grumble about?"

"Succession, Twilight. The ponies are eagerly waiting Princess Cadence announcing she is with foal."

"Huh, I mean, that's none of their business! Just because Cadence and my brother have decided to wait a while before having a foal, doesn't mean that they aren't having one!"

"I wish it were that simple." Celestia sighed. "Twilight, they did not decide to wait. They have been trying, most enthusiastically I might add." Celestia smiled.

"That is only to be expected." Luna added. "They are newlyweds, after all."

Princess Celestia nodded. "You are quite right, sister dear. The royal couple drops everything and vanishes from public view each time Princess Cadence is in season, only to reappear looking rather pleased and sated a day or so later. As yet, there has been no fruit from all their happy labors. I have aided by sending several learned physicians specializing in pony fertility to the Empire. These are their findings."

The scroll nearly tore as Twilight's horn flared and she snatched it to her face. "Princess Mi Amore Cadenza enjoys excellent reproductive health, but" Twilight's eye grew large. "This, this can't be true! Not Shining Armor! Not my big brother! He's sterile? He isn't producing live sperm?"

"I am sorry, Twilight. It is no reflection on your brother's sterling character or physical prowess. It is not a matter of shame. Shining Armor suffered a rather severe bout of feather-flu shortly after joining my Royal Guards. As you may know, this can be most harmful in an adult stallion."

Mind spinning, Twilight tried to process the information. "You mean we could have, um, I mean Cadence can't have a foal?"

"Cadence can have a foal, of that there is no doubt. The laws of succession are quite clear though. A suitable donor from the same bloodline as the groom must provide the seed if the foal is to be considered in line for the throne."

Luna nodded knowingly. "That, Twilight Sparkle, is where you come into the picture."

"Whoa, wait a minute! How could I come into the picture? You, you should contact my father, he'll be able to help!"

"I have already personally contacted your mother, Twilight, as is only proper in a matter of this delicacy." Celestia couldn't help a smile. "Twilight Velvet is a remarkably outspoken mare. She put her hoof down on the idea. She thinks your father would enjoy the honor just a little too much. It would seem he used to "eye" Cadence in a certain way, back when she was your foalsitter."

"Then maybe we can find a cousin or one of my uncles! How would I be able to help?"

"Twilight, you are born of the same Sire and Dam as your brother. The bloodline runs pure within you."

"It can't be me!" Twilight protested. "How could I be of any help?"

Luna grinned. "Twilight, you have adapted. You are futanari."

"How could you know?" Twilight whispered, embarrassment making it almost impossible to breathe. "I'm sure nopony would tell!"

"Is it not my duty to watch over the dreams of my subjects?" Luna suppressed a giggle. "I particularly like that reoccurring one where all the baby watermelons are calling you mommy."

"You, you saw that one? Oh no, then you must have see the one where Mayor Mare was wearing a clown wig and insisted on calling my penis Chuckles while we, uh, did it!"

"That one I did not observe." Luna said dryly. "Perhaps I should check on you more often, Twilight Sparkle."

"You, you didn't?" Twilight clapped a hoof to her face, nearly dislodging her crown, and came very close to teleporting just as far away as she could. Maybe if she tried very hard, she could banish herself to the moon!

"Sister please, you are embarrassing the princess." Celestia nodded when Twilight stood a bit taller at that gentle reminder of her new status. "Twilight, your brother need never learn of your metamorphosis if that is what is worrying you. He will just be informed that somepony of his line offered to make a donation in this time of need."

Twilight took several deep breaths and tried to calm herself. Blushing, she bowed to her teacher. "Yes, I am a futanari, and I, I would be honored to offer any aid I can." She said in a shaky whisper.

"Thank you, my loyal student. Now if what I inadvertently witnessed earlier is any indication, you must be tired. Go and get some rest. Your suite in the tower is just as you left it." She smiled. "That is to say in an alarming state of disarray. There are quite a large number of books piled on every flat surface. Now off to bed with you. Tomorrow you're heading out for the Crystal Empire."

Twilight looked around her old rooms. She hadn't been here since the princess had sent her to oversee that fateful Summer Sun Celebration. Yes, she had left it a bit of a mess. Twilight smiled thinking of her frantic search for any information she could get her hooves on about Nightmare Moon. It was hard to reconcile the gentle Princess Luna with the vengeful spirit that had taken her over.

Yes, so much had changed, and all for the better! Twilight went to bed. It was just as comfy as she remembered, but it was no longer home. As she drifted off to sleep, a gentle smile spread on her face. She dreamt peaceful dreams of her true home in Ponyville, thankfully not interrupted by any embarrassing baby watermelons.

The next morning she set out bright and early. The distance was too great to fly, but Twilight actually did enjoy travel by rail. She loved the clickety-clack of the rails, and the gentle sway of the cars. Twilight would hold her breath just before the powerfully stroking engine plunged the train into the narrow intimate darkness of a tunnel.

She couldn't figure out why, but since she became a princess she would pop a slight wing-boner whenever that special moment happened. Trains were just so relaxing! The ride would give her plenty of time to relax, and try to come to terms with the embarrassing mission she was on.

Twilight shuddered. It would be all doctors and syringes, just like Applejack had been taking about last night. Twilight never had occasion to read up on the subject, but knew that it would call for her to masturbate on command, most likely into a cup or beaker. She only hoped she would be able to do it!

She woke up so nervous this morning that she didn't even suffer her normal bout of Morning Glory. That was an actual relief. Sometimes she had no choice but to widdle in the bathtub. When she was erect, the urethra located normally for a mare didn't seem to want to work, and the one in her cock was too darn difficult to aim when she was hard. She'd have to try to stand on her front hooves, and attempt to somehow brace her rear hooves on the ceiling in order to aim at the "necessary" hole in the bathroom floor.

Twilight had frantically turned down Princess Celestia's kind offer to send for her friends to accompany her on the journey. That would have been far too embarrassing. Rainbow was already calling her stud. What would she say if she heard Twilight really was being offered up for stud service to Cadence? No, she'd tell them all about it once the edge had worn off of the humiliation, if it ever did.

She was shaken out of a fitful snooze by the Conductor's shout of "Crystal Empire, Crystal Empire station!"

Adjusting her crown, Twilight left the car and stepped out onto the platform. Her heart swelled with love when she saw her brother waiting for her. "Shining Armor!" she cried, as she ran to her brother and threw her forelegs around his neck. "I'm so glad to see you." She smiled nervously. "How are you doing?"

He sighed, but smiled. "I'm okay, Twily. I'm more worried about Cadence. I hate disappointing her."

"Oh Shining, you'd never disappoint Cadence! She loves you so much!"

He looked at the carry case that levitated along behind his sister. "I suppose you brought the, um, stuff."

She hated to deceive her BBBFF, but would hate even more if he found out she could produce in abundance what he couldn't at all. Within the padded case was a glass tube filled with a mixture of egg whites and the special shampoo she used to keep her coat shiny. It looked very much like pony seminal fluid. She didn't mention that. Instead she took comfort in speaking the one hundred percent truth. "Yes, I have it. It's from an anonymous donor in our bloodline that just wants to help out."

The brother and sister walked along in silence for a time. "Twily, I hope Cadence knows that no matter what, I still think of this upcoming foal as ours." He smiled. "I'm gonna be the best dad anypony has ever seen!"

Twilight couldn't help laughing. Shining Armor could never deceive her. The love was plain in his eyes as he thought of himself as a father. She was so glad to see him this happy. "I know you will big brother! I can't wait to start sending you Father's Day cards!"

When they reached the Crystal Castle, Twilight saw Cadence and couldn't help racing right over. Dignity and status were forgotten as the princesses launched into their ritualistic greeting. "Sunshine, sunshine, ladybugs awake." They gleefully sang to each other. Spinning around, they both lifted their hindquarters and wiggled their rumps. "Clap your hooves and do a little shake."

"Twilight, it's so good of you to come!" Cadence said with a kindly smile.

Twilight gulped. Cadence had rightly been informed of her true role in this mission, but still treated her just the same as always. She took a deep breath, and regretted it immediately. She knew Cadence was in heat. That was why she had to hurry over today. Knowing was one thing, but catching that delightful scent made it somehow more real. Thankfully her nervous condition helped stave off a rather embarrassing show of her true self in front of Shining Armor!

"I'm just happy to be able to help." Twilight said quietly.

Shining Armor grinned at his wife. "You know, I do like watching you do that "Ladybug" thing. How about singing another chorus or two?"

Cadence laughed. "Maybe later, Twilight has come a long way to make her delivery. Right now I think I had better take her to the doctor's offices."

"Well, I have duties to see to." Shining Armor leaned his strong body against Twilight's and pressed the side of his face against hers. "I'll see you later, Twily. You girls go take care of, um, things."

Cadence waited for her husband to trot off. "Twilight, I know how embarrassing this must be for you, but I thank you from the bottom of my heart."

"It, it's not so bad." Twilight said quietly, wishing she didn't feel like sinking into the floor. "I'm just glad to help."

"It was very bold of you to choose to become a futanari." Cadence giggled. "When I became aware of the signs, I used all the magical power I could summon to suppress and prevent the metamorphosis."

Twilight actually laughed. "It didn't exactly make the decision. It was a bit of an error, actually." She explained her disastrous attempt to send Spike traveling into the future.

"Oh, I see." Cadence couldn't help laughing. "Still, however it came about; I am grateful for your help." She stopped in front of an imposing door. "Twilight, I'll leave you here." Cadence looked flustered. "Um, just relax and take your time." She headed down the hall and paused. "I left word I am to be summoned when things are completed and ready for my part in this ordeal. Not that there's any rush Twilight!"

Twilight gave a sickly smile. "Um, I'll see you later then, Cadence."

"Right, we, we'll have lunch. Have fun now!" Cadence looked stricken. "Twilight, I didn't mean it like that! Just relax, and know that I thank you for this!" Cadence nervously took wing and flew down the hallway.

"This is so humiliating!" Twilight moaned. "Thank goodness so few ponies in the Crystal Empire know me. At least I don't have to worry about anypony else knowing my secret." She took a deep breath. "Okay Twilight, let's get this over with!" Horn glowing, the door opened and she stepped inside.

"Princess, it's so nice you see you again!"

Twilight nearly jumped out of her horseshoes. "Nurse Redheart! Wh-What are you doing here?"

"After the Crystal Empire reappeared, I came along with the team to supervise as the Empire's medical knowledge was brought up to speed with the rest of Equestria. You'd be surprised at the advances made in the last thousand years." The nurse smiled. "I hear you came to offer assistance to Princess Cadence in her hour of need."

Twilight backed slowly to the door. "I, um, maybe I should come back later."

"Twilight Sparkle, there is nothing you have that I have not seen before." Nurse Redheart snapped in a businesslike voice. "Princess Celestia has informed me of your important role for today, and of your very special qualifications that make it possible for you to lend a hoof in this delicate matter."

"That's just wonderful." Twilight sighed. "Today just keeps getting better and better. At least you called my by name. I keep looking for Princess Celestia or Luna every time somepony calls me princess back home. Thank you!"

Nurse Redheart smiled. "Just relax Twilight. Futanari may be rare, but I have taken care of several since I started nursing. Remember, patient confidentiality is my middle name."

Twilight couldn't help grinning. "That's an unusual name."

"Good! That smile makes you look far more relaxed."

"Um, nurse, uh, what do I do first?"

"You know the drill. I have to take your vitals"

Twilight tried to keep calm as the nurse wrapped the blood pressure cuff around her tail, just where the base met the tailbone. "This isn't so bad." She said quietly. "It's no worse than a regular physical."

Stepping on the bulb to pump up the cuff, the nurse kept a watch on the dial. "A little high, but I think we both know why." The nurse pressed a hoof firmly against Twilight's rear left fetlock. She watched the clock, silently counting to herself. "Your pulse is slightly fast. Forty-five BPM, but we can chalk that up to excitement too."

"More like terror." Twilight muttered.

Nurse Redheart cleared her throat. "You know what's next, Twilight. Tail, please."

Closing her eyes tight and whimpering a little, Twilight lifted her tail high. "I hate this." She moaned as she felt the thermometer being gently eased into her anus. "Why don't nurses ever use oral thermometers?" she gasped.

"Twilight, this will assure the most accurate core temperature reading. I have to make sure you are healthy, for your sake and Princess Cadence."

"I know, I know." Twilight mumbled as she tried to ignore the presence in her bottom. "Can you take it out now? Please?" She sighed when the device was finally withdrawn from her body.

"You're exactly one hundred degrees." The nurse smiled. "I'd say you were one very healthy mare."

Twilight took a deep breath. "Now what happens?"

Nurse Redheart trotted across the room, and gripped a snow white sheet in her teeth. With a flourish, she pulled it along the track in the ceiling to reveal a hulking object. "Twilight, meet the "Phantom Mare". This is where you will deposit your sample."

Twilight's mouth dropped open as she stared at the unveiled thing. It was a large cylinder, supported at a gentle angle on two sturdy stainless steel legs. The cylinder was heavily padded, and roughly approximated the dimensions of a mare's body. She whimpered. "It, it has a hole!" she gasped, backing away from the device. "It has a really big hole!"

"That's where the artificial vagina is inserted." Nurse Redheart picked up a smaller cylinder in her mouth. Twilight could see that one end had a large collection bag fitted on with elastic bands. The other roughly replicated the gentle folds of a mare's labia. The nurse deftly slipped it into the hole it was obviously designed to be fitted to, and with a twist locked it in place.

"The whole thing is water filled, heated to precisely one hundred degrees. The artificial vagina is well lubricated with very soothing but sterile oil. You should find it quite comfortable, Twilight."

"Who, who would make such a thing?" Twilight asked, voice shaking.

"The "Phantom Mare" is state of the art for collecting samples of seminal fluid." The nurse eyed Twilight up and down, and with a hoof on a floor treadle, gave a few pumps to lower the "business" end a little. "Too many Earth and Pegasi stallions lose control and miss the cup. They waste their samples all over themselves and the floor. Unicorns are no better. They tend to get over excited, and the cup could end up smashed against the ceiling or walls if he lets his magic run away from him. This way is far more secure."

"How, how many ponies have used this thing?" Twilight asked nervously.

"Oh, it's fairly new."

"How many ponies used it?" Twilight cried in near panic.

"It's just had one user, Twilight. It was ordered originally so the prince could give samples for the fertility experts to examine."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.