My Little Pony: It's Good to Be the Princess - Cover

My Little Pony: It's Good to Be the Princess

Copyright© 2013 by Honey Moon

Chapter 4: Rarity's Solution

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Rarity's Solution - Twilight Sparkle has a problem. It seems that wings aren't the only thing a new princess can grow. Sporting her first wing-boner, it isn't just her wings rising to attention when Rainbow Dash gives her a flying lesson! When Rainbow Dash challenges the fledgling princess to a race, the stakes are that the loser has to do what the winner commands. What can a magical princess do to insure she wins? If she wins, will Twilight claim Rainbow Dash as her prize?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fan Fiction   Time Travel   non-anthro   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Royalty  

Twilight Sparkle sighed. "Thank goodness for Fluttershy!"

"What was that?' Spike called from the supply room, where he was getting yet another new bottle of ink.

"Oh, nothing Spike!" She grinned. This morning had been very strenuous indeed! After spying on Fluttershy's masturbation techniques had led them into finally 'doing it' together again, Fluttershy hadn't let her leave until Twilight had ejaculated deep inside the normally timid pony five more times! Feeling quite drained, literally and figuratively, Twilight had gone back to the library and napped like a little filly and missed lunch.

Thank goodness! She would be able to keep in perfect control tonight! Twilight looked again at Rarity's message. "Oh, a slumber party invitation!" she squealed, hardly able to contain her excitement. "This is going to be so much fun!"

Spike climbed up on Twilight's desk and replaced the empty ink bottle. "Is that a good idea, um, considering." He closed his right claw in a loose fist, and made a sort of shaking up and down motion in front of his crotch.

For just a second, Twilight wondered what it would have been like if she had already grown her penis before traveling through the mirror to that strange alternate world. What would it have felt like to close a 'hand" around her wonderful cock and try a little solo massage therapy? She shuddered at the ghastly image. Thank goodness she had Rainbow, Fluttershy, and lots and lots of watermelons! "Don't worry Spike. I'm in complete control!"

"Then I guess it's nothing to worry about." Spike hopped down from the desk. "You better get going. It's getting late."

Twilight smiled. "Fashionably late, Spike!" she said with a laugh before donning her saddlebag and leaving the library.

Taking her time to enjoy the peaceful beauty of Princess Luna's night, Twilight walked toward Carousel Boutique. Excitement soon had her trotting. Before long she slipped into an easy cantor before breaking out into a full gallop. "So much for fashionably late!" she said with a giggle as she waited outside the boutique's entrance.

She had to knock rather long before the door finally opened. "Why it's Twilight Sparkle!" Rarity yelled for some reason. "What brings you out on such a fine night?"

Twilight's horn glowed. Her saddlebag opened, and a roll of parchment lifted out. "I got your slumber party invitation, Rarity!" she said excitedly. "It said nine, so I waited a whole minute so I would be fashionably late!"

"Oh goodness, was that tonight?" Rarity said with an enigmatic smile.

Suddenly feeling worried, Twilight glanced at the invitation. "Yes, I'm sure of the date. It even said tonight, and I only got it this afternoon!"

Rarity's smile broadened, but her voice dropped to nearly a whisper. "Oh, I was just teasing. Come in, Princess!"

Although she was getting used to her new status in life, Twilight just didn't want some things to change. "Oh Rarity, you don't ever have to use titles with me! I'm still just plain old Twilight Sparkle!"

For some reason Rarity winked at her. "I wouldn't say that! Applejack is already here. She was just taking a little nap while we waited for you to arrive."

Twilight spotted Applejack heading down the stairs. "Hi Applejack! We're finally having our second slumber party! Isn't this exciting? I even brought my copy of "Slumber 101: All you ever wanted know about slumber parties but were afraid to ask" She felt a sudden suspicion. "You girls won't spend the night arguing now, will you?"

Applejack turned to glance at Rarity, who gave her a kindly smile. "Heck no Twi! We buried the hatchet."

"Good! Let's get this party started!" The book rose from her saddlebag to float in front of her. "What should we do first?" she asked. "There are lots of things we didn't try last time."

"I should say not." Rarity said with a giggle. "First, can I offer anypony a drink?"

"I'll have lemonade." Twilight said. "That is if you have any lemons."

"Oh, I think I can offer something better than lemonade, darling." Rarity headed to the kitchen. She soon returned with horn glowing, and a silver tray following behind her.

Applejack noticed the distinct bottle. "Rarity, isn't that Sweet Apple Acers Sui-cider?"

"What's Sui-cider?" Twilight asked, clearly puzzled.

Applejack sighed. "You know my family makes both cider, and hard cider, right Twi?"

"Sure Applejack. I prefer soft drinks, but a small mug of hard cider sure is nice before bed on a cold winter night."

Rarity opened the bottle and poured the fragrant liquid into three small cups. "This is far more refined than mere cider, Twilight."

"I reckon you could be saying that." Applejack said with a nervous grin. "Granny Smith does distil it, instead of letting it ferment like regular hard cider."

"Oh, I see! I've read about the distillation process, but never tried anything distilled before. Sui-cider is like a brandy made from apples, right?"

"Well mostly apples anyway."

"I guess one small cup would be okay." Twilight said as she levitated a drink towards her mouth. She took a sip. "Oh my, it does warm you right up!"

Applejack leaned toward Rarity. "What are you doin'?" she hissed through clenched teeth. "Sui-cider is a might powerful to give somepony who only drinks a small mug of hard cider before goin' to bed!" She snatched a cup and took a swig. "It's what ya might call a acquired taste! I don't even drink too much unless the harvest is completely in and I got a coupl'a days to recover!"

Rarity took a dainty sip out of the remaining cup. "Applejack dear, we promised Twilight there would be no arguing, remember?"

Twilight was too engrossed in her drink to notice any problem. "My, it sort of sends vapors up your nose, doesn't it?"

"It certainly does." Rarity returned her almost untouched drink to the tray. "Would you like a little more?"

"Well, okay, but just a little." Twilight returned her empty cup to the tray. "I have to catalog some new books in the morning."

Rarity poured just a splash into Twilight's cup, but then deftly rotated the tray until it was hers before the librarian.

Applejack watched as Twilight took the full cup and Rarity took the one with hardly anything in it. "Rarity!" she said sharply. "What in tarnation is goin' on?"

"Goodness, where are my manners? I do apologize Applejack." Rarity said with a grin as the bottle rose to top off Applejack's cup. "We can not be rude and let Twilight drink alone, after all."

Twilight took a healthy gulp of her drink, before flipping through her book. "What to do, what to do?"

"Darling does that book mention Truth or Dare in any of its chapters?"

"Oh good grief!" Applejack gulped down her own drink. "Rarity, I'd like ta be havin' a word with ya!"

"Oh, yes it does!" Twilight squinted at the book. "That's funny. It says that Truth or Dare is only to be played if a parent or guardian is supervising the party. I wonder why. It seems like just a harmless word game." She gave a slight hiccup. "Oh, excuse me. Is anypony else getting warm?"

"I'm getting' a might hot under the bridle." Applejack hissed.

"It is a very pleasant evening." Rarity said, taking another tiny sip. "We're all responsible ponies. I say we have a rousing game of Truth or Dare!"

Twilight nodded vigorously. "I agree!" she said slightly louder than was normal for her. She drained her cup. "Come on AJ, it'll be fun!"

"Oh for Pete's sake!" Applejack snatched the bottle from the tray. "That'll be enough of this!" she said as she drained the remains of the bottle into her own cup. "Oh alright, we'll play ONE game of Truth or Dare, then we can make S'mores like we did last time!"

"Shall I start?" Rarity asked with a smug smile.

Applejack suddenly felt a little nervous. "Let's just get this over with. I'm getting' hungry for S'mores!"

"Oh goody!" Twilight hopped from hoof to hoof. "Party games make any slumber party fun! It says so right in the book!"

Rarity took a deep breath. "Applejack darling" She batted her eyes. "Truth or Dare?"

"You're up ta somethin', Missy!" Applejack nervously sipped her drink. "Truth!"

"Applejack, have you ever kissed a colt?"

Nearly dropping her cup, Applejack glared at Rarity. "Nnope!" she tried to drawl like her brother, but it sort of came out like a gasp. "Okay then Miss Prissy, its ma turn!" She downed the rest of the Sui-cider. "Truth or Dare!"

Rarity glanced at Twilight and smiled sweetly. "I shall choose truth."

"Is you or ain't you a maiden?"

"I most certainly am not!" she said with a hint of pride in her voice. "Not since shortly after I received my cutie mark."

Twilight looked at Rarity, and tried not to imagine things. She knew from conversations with her in the past that Rarity had varied and exciting experiences with stallions, but somehow right now, it seemed so thrilling and new. Her wings rustled. "Ask me next!" she yelled in near panic as she fought to keep them in check. "I want to play too!"

"Truth or Dare, Twilight."

Eyes wide, and just a bit glassy, Twilight thought while finishing her drink. Truth could be very embarrassing if Rarity accidentally asked the wrong thing. She had better be careful. "Dare!"

Rarity knew what to watch for, and nearly giggled when she caught the slight twitching of Twilight's shoulder muscles as she nearly spread her wings. This was working perfectly! Her horn glowed, and one of her brushes came drifting down the stairs. "Twilight dear, I dare you to brush Applejack's tail!"

"Cut that out!" Applejack hissed. "You knows I like ta start with, um, I mean, are we done yet?"

Twilight's horn glowed, and she claimed possession of the brush. "Oh, that'll be easy!" She moved in closer to Applejack, and it wasn't. The brush faltered and nearly fell to the floor. Applejack was in heat! Gulping, and fighting her body's response to the wonderful scent of Applejack's season, Twilight began to slowly run the brush down her friend's tail. It came to the tie gathering the end to keep it tidy and neat, and Twilight's horn glowed brighter as she slipped it off. The golden yellow tail fanned out. "Beautiful!" Twilight whispered in awe.

Applejack tried to keep stiff and unmoving. "I'll get ya for this, Miss Priss." She whispered. How many times had Rarity used that very hairbrush as foreplay? Rarity knew that she secretly adored playing "brushie-brushie" with her! Now she had pretty Twilight brushing her tail! She felt herself growing damp. "Twi, it, it's your turn!" she gasped. "Take your dang turn now!"

With one last brush, Twilight "accidentally" lifted the glorious tail and stole a peek at the beauty beneath. "Turn, um, oh, oh yes!" She reluctantly let the brush drop, and somehow managed to resist the urge to run her hoof through that lovely tail. "Applejack, truth or Dare?"

"Tr-uh, dare!" Applejack closed her eyes and nervously awaited her command.

Twilight stared from Rarity to Applejack. They were both so lovely! She shook her head, which was a mistake. Twilight swayed and nearly fell over for some reason. She should do Applejack a favor! AJ said she never kissed a colt before. Maybe she just needed some practice! She nearly giggled. Now that was using logic! She cleared her throat. "Yes, um, dare. Applejack, you have to, uh, you gotta k-kiss Rarity!"

"What the hay?" Applejack felt like crashing right through the door and headin' for the hills! Did Twilight know? Did she suspect? "Uh, I can't be um, kissin' Rarity!" she stammered, part of her just raring to do just that. "It ain't proper!"

Rarity grinned. "Oh Applejack, it's only a silly game," she said softly.

"Applejack, you picked dare!" Twilight yelled. "You gotta do it, that's the rules!"

Applejack shuffled closer to Rarity. "Okay, don't go getting' your bridle in a knot!" She leaned in to give Rarity a quick peck, but Rarity had other ideas. When Applejack felt the delicate softness of Rarity's tongue begging entrance, she just couldn't help herself. With a moan, she allowed Rarity to slip that tongue right into her mouth!

Eyes nearly bugging out of her head, Twilight stared. "Did I see tongue?" she shouted while hopping up and down. "I did! You guys are doing "Fancy Kissing"!"

When they parted, Rarity sighed contentedly. Applejack was a very good kisser, after all. She glanced at Twilight. Her wings were extended, and she was bouncing around like a filly on Hearth's Warming Eve. There was no hint of a magnificent prod yet, but from the hungry way Twilight was staring at them, it wouldn't be too much longer until things came to a head, so to speak. "Goodness me, Applejack, I should not have done that. Can you ever forgive me?"

Applejack was feeling quite warm now. "Yeah, I, I reckon I can." She said softly, while trying not to look in Twilight's direction. She took a deep breath. "I guess I'm up. Twi, Truth or Dare?"

Twilight stared at her two friends. That was probably the most beautiful thing she had ever seen! The refined proper and poised Rarity kissing robust forthright and athletic Applejack was just somehow so right! It was all she could do to hold on, and keep from shocking her friends by growing turgidly erect!

Finally turning to look at Twilight, Applejack almost laughed at her dazed expression. "Some ponies just can't hold their Sui-Cider." She said with a loud hiccup. "Equestria to Twilight, Truth or dang blasted Dare!"

Yikes! Twilight shook herself. She had dared Applejack into kissing Rarity! Dares were just too dangerous! "Truth!" she shouted. "I pick truth, not dare!"

Eyes closing to slits, Applejack decided on a little revenge. "Twilight Sparkle Princess Library pony, tell us, do Princesses please themselves. Uh, you know, do Princessesses masterbertate?"

Twilight gasped. What could she do? She had to tell the truth, it was the rule! "I, um, at Canterlot Castle, I, uh."

Rarity grinned. This was it. "Go on darling! Play fair and tell us!"

Fidgeting, Twilight tried to keep her body from displaying its growing arousal. "Yes!" she shouted. "I accidentally saw Princess Luna doing it in the royal hot tub! She was whimpering and moaning, and then cried out in the "Royal" voice that the inventor of water jets deserved a knighthood! My ears rang for an hour!"

"I would have to agree with her on that. "Rarity said quietly. "A good water jet is a mare's best friend."

"Come again?" Applejack asked.

"Oh, never you mind." Rarity grinned. "It is quite obvious that our Twilight still does not consider herself to be royalty."

"It's my turn! It's my turn!" Twilight sang out. "Applejack, Truth or Dare?"

Oh dang! Applejack shook her head. This was getting really weird, but for some reason she felt compelled to just keep playing! "Truth!" she said, and then hiccupped again.

Twilight stared, her eyes seeming to grow more intense, even in their mildly bloodshot state. This was it! She would get to bed a new partner with no bridle attached. She just needed the name! "This morning when we talked, who is your friend?"

Suddenly, Applejack felt like she kinda knew what a tree felt like when she bucked the apples from its branches. She tried to keep her mouth shut, but even without the silly rules, she was just compelled to tell the truth. "Me! I'm ma friend, uh, I mean, I was talkin' about me! Granny Smith wants me to get hitched and start workin' on raisin' a new generation a Apples!"

"You, Applejack? You, you want, um, with no bridle attached?"

Somehow Applejack felt much better admitting even just half the truth. She just galloped ahead and made a clean slate of it. "That was just talk! If I have a foal though, it would give me time ta finally get up the courage to come out of the stable to Granny, Applebloom, and Big Macintosh!"

Twilight moaned and lost her inner struggle. "Applejack, you're a fillyfooler? That, that's, that's so cool!" She felt the air touch her cock as it rapidly emerged from her body and grew achingly hard.

Seeing what suddenly slid out of Twilight to gently pulsate under her belly made Applejack canter backwards until she collided with one of Rarity's dress dummies and tumbled hooves over tail. "Whoa Nelly, what in the heck is that?"

Rarity stared in open admiration. "That, Applejack dear, is the solution to you your dilemma!"

Twilight took a step forward, albeit a slightly wobbly one. "Please Applejack? Let me help you? I'll be oh so careful, and I know it really works. Just ask Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash! They're both carrying my foals!"

"Rainbow too?" Rarity grinned at the thought of their brash friend becoming a mother. "Why Twilight, you've certainly been one very busy pony!"

"Uh-uh! Not this pony!" Applejack said as she staggered to her hooves. "I never been touched by any dang stallion, and I ain't aimin' ta be a startin' now!"

"Applejack, Twilight is obviously not a stallion!" Rarity snapped. "Look at that delicate and lovely facial structure. Look at the graceful form of her body. She's a futanari. It happens sometimes with Pegasi. Why, I once met this darling filly fresh out of, oh, never you mind. Look at Twilight, and tell me she isn't a lovely young mare."

"Look at that dag-burn giant cock!" Applejack shouted. "That thing would be like to split me in two!"

Twilight tried to give Applejack a reassuring smile. It may have worked better if she hadn't been drooling. "I won't hurt you, I promise! You did say if you had a foal you could explain everything to your family."

"That was a hypothetical foal!" Applejack gasped, unable to keep her eyes from the python under Twilight's tummy. "I never was sayin' I wanted one actually put in ma belly by the likes a that!"

Rarity's horn glowed. A second bottle of Sui-Cider drifted into the room. "Applejack, why don't we all have another drink and talk?"

Applejack accepted the cup that rose to her hoof, and let the floating bottle fill it to the brim. "Rarity, if'n I did anythin', I was thinkin' a clinic, with a nice little syringe! I want it all neat and clean, no gigantical cock need apply!" She took a swig from the cup. "No offense Twi, but that thing is a darn sight bigger than what Big Macintosh is packin'! I see'd it once when he had Miss Cheerilee up in the hay loft! He had that teacher mare squealin' like a pig at slop time! I had nightmares about snakes for a week!"

A goofy smile lit Twilight's face. "Really, wow!" She lowered her neck and stared under her body. "Oh, I guess I am kinda big!"

"Darling, you are not just big. You are magnificent!"

Hope burning bright, Twilight turned to Rarity. "Could, could maybe we, uh, "do it", um, just to show Applejack what it's like?"

It was so very tempting to break her own iron clad rule, but Rarity stood firm. She dearly loved her little sister, but it was bad enough with Sweetie Belle constantly underhoof. She just didn't have the time to raise a foal right now. "Darling, my schedule is so very demanding." She gave Twilight a saucy wink. "I shall be able to, shall we say, "fit you in", in just two weeks time.

"Fit that in?" Applejack gasped. "Rarity, it'll kill ya!"

"Applejack, you'll hurt Twilight's feelings!" She glanced over at where Twilight, mane dragging on the floor, was staring under herself. Rarity watched with a certain amount of envy as Twilight's tongue darted out to gather the clear drop of fluid that threatened to drip to the floor. "Ahem, I said you'll hurt Twilight's feelings by implying that she would ever cause harm to a friend!"

Twilight looked up, and muscles moved in her neck as she obviously swallowed. "Oh Applejack, I'd never hurt anypony!" She grinned. "You go ask Flutters and Dashie if I hurt them! My, I'm thirsty. Rarity, could I have another drinkie too?"

"Certainly darling." Rarity levitated a pitcher of lemonade from the kitchen and poured a cup for her swaying friend. Any more Sui-Cider for her and Twilight was liable to pass out before her plan came to fruition!

Looking sheepish, Applejack sighed. "I know Twi would never hurt a friend. It's just, ah, just look at that thing!" She took another gulp and let the warmth fill her as she tried to clear her muddled and foggy thoughts. "Fluttershy took that? Timid scaredy-cat Fluttershy let you, um, up inside of her?"

Twilight grinned proudly, and paused to daintily belch. "She begged for more, AJ!"

"And Rainbow too?"

"Nah, Dashie doesn't beg. She just puts on her official Daring Do hat, and calls me Ahuizotl when she wants it a little rough." Twilight giggled. "She likes to act out scenes from the fan-fiction she's writing."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.