On the Job - Company Man Whore - Cover

On the Job - Company Man Whore

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Grant, the 18 yr old stud, has a new role in the ladies company. He looks after the friends and clients of the company. He enjoys his clients irrespective of their age. He closes a number of successful deals, and makes the ladies happy along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Size   Hairy  

This was one of my more interesting assignments in my role as 'Company Man Whore'. Jill had arranged me to meet a friend for lunch to discuss an interesting proposition - I knew that it would be one that involved sex ... it was just the details that even stunned me.

The people involved were:

Alice, 35 year old divorcee. Extremely attractive sandy haired blonde with a curvy figure on a 5ft 7ins body. Has one child Emma, and had been divorced for the past 5 years after her husband found out about her affair with Cian (5 years her junior).

Cian, 29 years old and never married but had been engaged when she had her affair with Alice. Very beautiful brunette with a curvy figure on a 5ft 6ins body.

Emma, 16 year old daughter of Alice, and a total spunk of a young lady. Sandy blonde like her mother with developing curves on a 5ft 3ins body. Totally at ease with her mother and Cian being lovers.


Alice met me for lunch and over dessert she explained the desire of herself and Cian to have a baby, with Cian being the birth mother. They had tried artificial insemination, both done professionally and at home using the turkey baster. Neither had yielded results with Cian being very nervous on both occasions.

Alice and Jill had discussed this before, with Jill suggesting that they find a suitable sperm donor who would deliver it into Cian "the old fashioned way". That suggestion had generated much discussion in the family ... initially negative, before after much talking it was agreed to give it a go.

Hence over lunch Alice made her proposition. I think she was a little taken aback when I didn't jump at the chance to impregnate a beautiful woman. Any normal 18 year old would have jumped at the chance to pump his cum deep inside a beautiful older woman. But I wasn't a normal 18 year old.

I told her that I didn't want to be a stranger when I fucked Cian. I wanted to meet all of her family, and I wanted to get to know them. I assured her that I would not make any claims on the baby produced by our sexual unions, but I would be available as an "uncle" if required.

So it was over the course of the next 3 weeks that I got to know each of them, spending time with them as a group, and individually. They got to know me, and I them. We clicked together amazingly fast. Cian's fertile time of month was soon approaching so it was agreed that we would give it a go.

It was Emma that made a stunning suggestion "I want to be there when Grant impregnates Cian ... I want to watch and be part of this memorable occasion."

I laughed and replied as a joke "Only if you and Alice are naked too".

Emma replied immediately with a resounding "Yesss!!!". I turned to Alice and she just shrugged her shoulders, then moments later she just nodded with a smile.


So that was how four naked people got to be on the king-size bed in their home.

Cian was having her pussy prepared for my cock, with Alice using her tongue and lips to tantalise Cian's pussy and make it very wet and slippery. She was crouched between Cian's thighs with her head down in her pussy and her shapely ass sticking up in the air. I watched as her tongue prised apart a set of rosy red engorged pussy lips, to tease the entrance to Cian's canal.

As I watched, Emma was beside me stroking my long fat cock into a massive erection. Both Alice and Cian had been too busy to notice the length and girth of my cock, but Emma was really impressed whispering to me "Oh fuck ... this is massive. Your sperm is going to go so deep inside of her."

Cian was almost ready. Alice had already coaxed a couple of cums out of her lover. Emma reached across to the bedside table and grabbed the tube of lube with her then applying a liberal coating to my cock in preparation for its insertion into Cian's pussy.

It had been agreed that nothing in a normal sex act was out of bounds today. Cian and I could kiss if the desire was there. I had suggested that Alice should be the one that directed my cock into her lover, so when the time was right I knelt between Cian's spread thighs.

It was then that Alice got her first appreciation of the size of my erect cock.

I heard her mutter under her breath "Oh god ... wow" as she grasped my cock and led it to the entrance to her lover's pussy. She slid it up and down between the engorged pussy lips before positioning it at the entrance to her tight canal. I nudged forward a little at a time until her pussy canal entrance was hiding just the head of my cock.

Alice was watching closely as my cock started to disappear into her lover's pussy. I could feel Cian getting a little agitated so I suggested that Alice go and hold her lover and kiss her whilst I slid my cock into her. She crawled up the bed and wrapped her arms around her lover as their lips met.

Meanwhile Emma had moved down to watch me sliding into Cian's pussy.

"Fuck that looks good ... I bet it feels good too ... to be filled and stretched" she commented as I rocked back and forth into Cian with ever lengthening strokes. It was then that Emma slid her fingers across the Cian's clitoral hood to further increase her arousal.

"Uhhhhh ... ahhhhhhh" were the muffled sounds that I could hear coming from Cian as Alice and her traded ever more passionate kisses. I was just over half way into her pussy when her first cum arrived, heralded by an increase in her juices and with her pussy muscles squeezing my cock in a vice-like grip for a few seconds before they relaxed.

When they relaxed I pushed forward faster and firmer until my cock was fully embedded in her pussy.

"Oh god ... he's fully inside you Cian" Emma commented gleefully.

Her pussy was still spasming as I held there without moving. I then carefully lowered myself down to bring my face close to both Alice's and Cian's. I watched as they kissed just inches from me. After a minute or so, they broke the kiss to catch a breath before Cian offered me her lips in a passionate tongue-filled kiss.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.