Black Family's Nasty Adventures
Chapter 2: Carol's Animal Adventures

Copyright© 2013 by preded

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Carol's Animal Adventures - Exhibitionist teen slut Ayesha comes home to a family fuckfest. Her stacked mother Carol and she get fucked, fisted, and generally used hard by her two older brothers and each other. Carol tells a bit about her morning of raunchy play with a younger woman and her animal friends.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Scatology   Exhibitionism   Size   Big Breasts   Caution  

Once the two sluts had finished gulping down all the nasty dogjizz, Emily took hold of one of Carol's nipples and used it to roughly pull her over to the stable. She pulled hard on Carol's nipple, distorting her huge tit into cone while she twisted and pinched the nipple and Carol stumbled after her. The horny housewife felt her cunt juice from Emily's dominant behavior, and even more so when she saw the big horse in one of the stalls. Emily shoved Carol to her knees on the dirty wood floor below the big animal. Carol was getting really horny, knowing that she was a slut who deserved this kind of rough, painful treatment.

The horse's cock was still in it's sheath, but Carol could see the huge ballsack holding two softball-sized horse testicles. She immediately started licking and slobbering all over the horse's huge leathery nutsack, then forced one of the big balls into her mouth. It would have been too big for a normal woman, but Carol had a wide mouth, just built for nasty cock and ballsucking performances. Even so, her cheeks bulged with animal ballmeat as she sucked and slobbered on one huge testicle, then the other, making loud sucking and slurping noises. Long ropes of drool were soon dangling from her chin.

The ballsucking had it's desired effect, and the horse's cock started emerging from its sheath. It was a real monster, over two feet long, with a rock-hard 4" diameter shaft and a spongy flared cockhead almost 6 inches wide. Carol wrinkled her nose at the oversized member's foul smell, and, letting the horseball out of her mouth with an obscene popping noise, she saw that the horsecock was covered with lumps and streaks of a cheesy yellowish substance.

"I always wash off that nasty horsecock before I suck on it," said Emily, "but you've proved already what a dirty animal-loving whore you are, so I'm sure you'll enjoy cleaning up that cockslime with your tongue."

Emily's degrading comments got the big-titted black mother so hot she would have been willing to do anything to prove what a tramp she was, so she got to work licking up the foul clumps of horse-smegma from the big beastpole. She collected a golf-ball sized lump of the cockfilth by scraping the side of her tongue along the hard horsecock, and found that the paste was so thick she had to chew it thoroughly before she could swallow down the wad of disgusting filth. There was no was she could quickly get it down, and she had to mash it around in her mouth for almost a minute, giving her a really good taste of the vile stuff.

Emily watched in amusement as Carol worked the lump of smegma with her tongue and teeth and choked down the bolus of cocksludge, and she laughed at the way Carol eagerly went back for more. Carol was completely out of control with lust, and Emily was enjoying watching her humiliate and debase herself. The petite white teen kept up a stream of degrading comments, mocking the older black woman for her nasty behavior. By the time Carol was working her fifth mouthful of horse smegma down her throat, her lips, teeth and tongue were completely coated with the stuff, and she actually seemed to be enjoying her snack of raunchy, fetid cockcheese.

"God, what a filthy nigger tramp you are," said Emily. "That horsecock is clean enough, bitch. Start sucking on it, and get your ass in the air so I can punish you for being such a sick slut."

Carol obediently hiked her round black ass up, causing her big asscheeks to separate and provide an obscenely spread display of her holes. She was so turned on that her sopping shaved cunt and asshole were both spasming open and closed, hungry for something to clamp down on. Her slutholes would be getting stuffed soon enough, but for now, Emily entertained herself by giving the older woman a hard prolonged spanking, smacking each jiggling buttglobe over and over.

While she was getting her ass beaten, Carol turned her attention to the horse's huge, spongy cockhead. The flared tip looked enormous, and it seemed to puff out even more as Carol started running her tongue around the inside of the rim of the nasty-looking appendage. The red pisshole was a half-inch across and protruded nearly an inch; when Carol saw that it was drooling a thick, constant stream of gooey precum, she wrapped her lips around it and started sucking at it like it was a straw in an extra-thick milkshake. Emily heard her going "Mmmmmm ... mmmm ... mmmm..." in between the loud spanking noised she was making as she abused Carol's ass. The horny black bitch was loudly demonstrating how much she enjoyed the gamy, musky fluid she was sucking straight out of the horse's balls and swishing around in her mouth with her tongue, getting a good taste of it before gulping it down.

After she'd guzzled nearly a half-pint of the horse's fucklube, Carol pulled her mouth away from the juicy horsecock she was nursing on, and twisted her head around to look at Emily.

"Emily," she gasped, " I know I deserve to be punished for being such a perverted whore, but my ass-cheeks are really starting to ache!"

"You deserve a whole lot worse than this, ho," replied Emily. She didn't stop spanking Carol's ass while she spoke, but then she paused for a moment. Carol's eyes widened when she saw Emily reach over to the wall of the stable and take down a rake that was hanging there. "I'll stop beating your slut ass when you stuff that whole nasty cockhead in your mouth." As she spoke, she wound up with the rake like she was a baseball batter, then brought it down hard against Carol's ass. Carol yelped as the sharp metal tines bit into her ass-cheeks. They were too flexible to break the skin, but the thin, sharp-edged strips were extremely painful, and Emily was already lifting the rake to take another swing.

When she brought the rake back down as hard as she could, it made a loud thwacking noise as is impacted Carol's buttmeat. Carol frantically started trying to wedge the smelly horsecock into her mouth. Even with her oversized oral cocksocket of a mouth, she couldn't imagine how she could take in the six-inch diameter flare of that cockhead. But once Emily had struck her ass a dozen times with the rake while she tried to lever her mouth open wide enough, she knew she'd have to find a way. To make matters worse, after every few strokes, Emily would drag the tines of the rake along Carol's ass and her spread-open holes, letting the pointed tips irritate and abrade the tender membranes of her cunt and anus. Despite the pain, Carol came close to orgasming every time she did this; her cunt was a dripping mess, and a pool of her juices was forming on the floor between her legs.

Finally, after 40 or 50 hard swats of the rake, by angling one edge of the cockhead into her mouth and using it as a lever to stretch her lip and cheek out on that side, Carol was able to cram the fist-sized organ into her oral orifice. Her mouth-hole was stretched so wide that her lips were white at the edges, and her oral cavity was completely packed. Her cheeks bulged, puffed out to their limit; Emily could actually see the shape of the cockhead through the taut skin.

As promised, Emily stopped brutalizing her tenderized ass with the rake, but she wasn't done mistreating the black slut yet. She immediately turned the rake around and started prodding at Carol's twitching asshole with the fat two-inch wide wooden handle. Carol tried to protest as the rough handle wormed its way into her colon, forcing her innards to straighten out around its unyielding width and causing her extreme discomfort, but her cock-stuffed mouth was able to produce only a few muffled groans. Unfortunately for Carol, the vibrations against the cockhead stimulated the horse, and it responded by taking a step forward. The spongy cockhead, already occupying all available room in her mouth, compressed against the entrance to her throat, exerting tremendous pressure on the windpipe. Her muffled protests at Emily's abuse of her asspipe were suddenly replace by loud choking and gagging noises.

Emily just laughed at the guttural snorting noises coming from Carol's throat. "You sound like a real cockpig, Carol," she said. "You really want that horsecock down your throat, don't you?" Carol wanted no such thing, but pinned between two uncomfortable penetrations, there wasn't much she could do about it.

Things only got worse for her when Emily started swiveling the rake handle, which was buried nearly a foot deep in Carol's rectum, around in a wide circle, forcing her straightened-out length of asstube to rotate with it and putting painful pressure on a new part of her protesting sphincter at every angle.

What was more, the compressed cockhead was, millimeter by millimeter, finding its way into her esophagus, and it was getting hard for even a super-experienced cocksucker like Carol to breathe. She could feel the constant stream of precum still being manufactured by the giant balls and drooling out of the pisshole, now directly into her throat, where is collected in a greasy pool before sliding towards her stomach. Carol's head was swimming with lust at the idea of being throatfucked by a horsecock that was fatter than her arm, with a head bigger than her fist, when Emily, having cored out Carol's shitchute to her satisfaction, let go of the rake.

The tool's rapid descent forced her rectum into yet another unnatural angle, as the rake was falling to a position pointing straight backwards from her, while her upturned ass had her asshole facing the ceiling; when the rake came to rest, her innards were forced to take a hard turn a foot inside her. When her intestines had reached that point of maximum distortion, the rake came to a sudden stop, the butt-end impacting hard against an already overstressed spot a foot deep in her ravaged craptunnel. An explosion of pain originated in her shitbasin and rippled through her body, and Carol tried to scream around the lump of horsemeat infiltrating her throat.

Unfortunately, trying to scream just made things worse for poor Carol, as it opened up her throat a tiny but vital bit more. The horse's cockhead finally popped completely into her throat. Carol made a gurgling noise as her gullet was distended by the fist-sized intruder. Six inches of horsecock was now buried in her mouth and throat; Emily could clearly see the bulge of the flared cockhead through Carol's necktube. The well-trained horse stopped there, letting Carol's constantly spasming throat involuntarily jerk off his engorged cockstalk.

Of course, Carol's windpipe was now completely blocked, and she started trying to rock backwards to extract the obscene obstruction and get a breath. Emily had other plans, though. She knew that, although most women would have been traumitized by Carol's experience so far, Carol was so slutty and perverted that the stream of abuse had raised her horniness to a fever pitch.

Emily reached between Carol's legs, running her fingers over the black woman's swollen, swampy cunt, and deftly found her big clit. She pinched it between two fingers and gave it a sharp twist, sending Carol into an enormous, immobilizing orgasm. The rake, still protruding from between her huge asscheeks, bobbed up and down as her sphincter clamped down on the rough wooden handle again and again. The inner meat of her spread cunt protruded obscenely from her cockhatch with each spasm, making a nasty slurping noise each time, while Emily continued to maul Carol's clit, giving it hard tugs away from her body in time with Carol's spasms of fuckpleasure. The thought of how whorish it was to have a intense orgasm with a horsecock buried in her throat just made Carol come harder.

After nearly a minute of hard, wrenching convulsions, Carol's twitching subsided. Emily knew she must be getting low on air, but Carol seemed too exhausted to move on her own. To motivate her to back off of the throat-clogging horsemeat, Emily tightened her grip on Carol's throbbing clit and pulled it hard towards her, stretching the sensitive bud to a length of nearly an inch.

Carol squealed and began trying to rock back towards Emily. It was slow going; the flared cockhead six inches deep in her facehole had compressed into a cone to penetrate her throat, and reversing direction meant pulling the mushroom cap of he cock past the thickest part to reverse the way the cone was pointing. As a result, Carol had to violate her throat with its full diameter for a moment. Emily was amazed to see a place in her throat suddenly expand with what looked like an impossible swelling for a second, and Carol thought her throat might burst from the pressure.

But it was worth it to alleviate the pain in her stretched-out clit. Carol made slow progress backwards, dragging her huge black tits and swollen, inch-long nipples along the rough wooden floor as she went. Once the cockhead popped out of Carol's throat, forcing her cheeks to once again hug the bloated head, Emily stopped pulling on Carol's clit and took hold of the rake handle sticking out of her asshole. As soon as Carol had snorted in some oxygen through her nose, Emily pushed the rake forward, putting a steady, painful pressure on the tender tissues inside Carol's rectum.

Carol whimpered and rocked forward again, willing to re-impale her throat if it meant getting away from the pole that was causing a dull throbbing deep in her bowels. Emily kept using the rake in her ass to shove Carol forward as the cockhead popped back into her throat, prodding Carol ahead until she had taken a little more cock down her throat than before. Without pausing, she pulled the rake halfway out of Carol's ass, and started yanking back on her clit again. This time, in order to move backwards, Carol had to fuck her own asshole onto the wooden pole. When she could breathe through her nose again, and had taken as much of the rake handle as she could force herself to, Emily once again used it to torture Carol's bowels and push her forward onto the facefucking horsecock.

Once Emily was satisfied with the depth to which Carol had swallowed the horse's beastcock, she repeated the whole cycle again. And again. And again. Over and over, the horny black mother was forced to rock back and forth, dragging her massive tits along the ground, in order to alternately impale her throat and asshole. Emily was really working her hard, too, forcing her to take the horsecock deeper and deeper down her throat, and keeping her moving quickly; when Carol wasn't moving fast enough, she'd shout "Faster, bitch!" and emphasize her order with an extra-hard tug on Carol's clit or jab against her bowels.

After nearly ten minutes of this action, during which Carol had raped her own cunt and ass about 50 times each and come twice from the rough handling of her clit, Emily let her rest for a moment. If she hadn't just gone through ten minutes of a vigorous clit-yanking, ass-prodding, throat-fucking workout, Carol might not have thought that it was possible to "rest" with ten inches of horsecock disappearing into her face, producing a bulge just above her collarbone, but she was grateful for the respite, even though she was actually loving the whole thing.

"I'm concerned that your ass is still gripping this rake pretty well," Emily told her, "and you might get hurt when the horse fucks your asshole. So I'm going stretch out your anus some more." And with that, she resumed pulling on Carol's clit.

It was news to Carol that she was going to get assfucked by the horse, but she had more pressing concerns; when she started moving backwards, she felt an obstruction against her asshole. While she was talking, Emily had taken two garden trowels down from the wall, each with its own two inch thick wooden handle, and was holding the three handles bundled together. The rake was still about six inches deep in her asshole, and the trowels were pressed against the rim of her anus.

Carol couldn't see any of this, of course, but she knew that Emily had something back there that she was going to have to take up her ass if she wanted to relieve the pain in her clit, not to mention get a breath. She pressed her ass backwards, letting out a muffled moan at the pressure on her asshole, and after a few seconds, the two trowel handles popped suddenly past her sphincter. To move backwards enough to get the cock out of her throat, she had to drag her over-stretched anus along six more inches of the rough wooden handles. Her asshole, now deformed into a triangle four inches on a side, protested with every inch, as did her rectum as she forced it to wrap itself around the large irregular penetration.

Once Carol had reached the point where she could breathe, the rake had reached its maximum penetration of a foot while the two trowels only had six inches of their fourteen inch handles stuck up her ass. Of course, this wasn't enough for Emily, so she jammed first one, then the other, into Carol's bowels as far as they'd go, then used the three handles together to force Carol forward once again.

Once again, Carol was being forced to repeatedly impale her throat with an enormous, dirty animal cock and then thrust her ass backwards onto a stiff wooden assreamer. The only difference was that her anal penetration was now not only painful and degrading; it was also huge and misshapen. On each forward stroke, her asshole tried to turn inside out, her rectum protruding from her anus by over an inch as her shitpipe clung to the three handles. This new, ass-wrecking source of friction slowed Carol down at first, but Emily's not-so-tender ministrations soon had her throwing herself back and forth at her former rate, taking just five seconds to impale each of her holes on a long, fat lump of cock or wood.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.