Ella and Her House of the Way Forward
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - 1880; a Victorian world which is, on the surface, completely dominated by the masculine gender. Ella Hempleton is a woman who knows the real truth; with the aid of a charity for homeless men which she has acquired from a late husband, along with wealthy businesses, males are filtered, and those of a certain disposition are educated correctly and sold to other women of Ella's dominant nature. Gray is the submissive owner of a drapery outlet; a chance meeting with Ella ensures a divine union.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Gray was made to crouch on the floor of the carriage and used as a footstool by Kate, who teased his backside with her cane as their transport jolted on its way to Arachne House. As uncomfortable as he was, Gray's cock erected once more as he re-lived his experience at the end of the rope; the exquisite feeling of helplessness and the deeply satisfying orgasm he achieved as he was made to think it may be his last, was something he would keep in his memory forever; he hoped Agnes Fairchild would realise her suggestion and he would be allowed to please her that way again. The stern words of Hope and the punishment she had promised him for disgracing himself on the rope ensured his cock hung rigid as he studied her mean boots and shapely legs before him, he knew the caning he would receive from her would make him wish he had been extinguished by the noose that had earned him that pleasure. Kate dug her spiked heels into his back reminding him that she, as Hope's worthy apprentice in male domination, would also have her enjoyment of him. The youthful dominant flexed the cane she carried, Gray taking in the sweet scent of her arousal; the black silken panties she wore sodden with the excitement of the evening's spiteful entertainment, her ginger cunt now oozing at the prospect of what was to come. The mature Hope was equally aroused at being offered the opportunity to chastise her employer's favourite; when they had met before, she had noted how submissive he was and her cunt had tingled at the thought of punishing him, he would now learn that being her mistress's property would not give him licence to escape any woman associated with her. Her clitoris bulged as she thought of having him strapped to a bench and served with her cane; she lifted her boot and had him kiss the toe.

"We shall soon be in my private parlour; you are very privileged to be allowed that luxury. I believe my mistress has been very lax with your discipline and that will be corrected tonight; It has been my pleasure to break many males, each paying dearly for the misgivings and chauvinism of this misguided male-led society. You will learn in no uncertain terms that womanhood is truly dominant, and will be reduced and conditioned until I am happy that what is left of your spirit recognises nothing else." Gray's cock dribbled as he licked the shiny toe of her boot, and groaned as Kate dug her heels into his submissive flesh. Hope gave her a soft smile and nodded her head to prompt some words of chastisement from her young apprentice dominatrix; she was keen to see the young girl who had been abused by males stamp her authority on them at every opportunity. Kate needed little prompting; she stroked the cane up the bulging camel-toe in her wet silken panties and then put the rod under his nose to replace Hope's boot, Gray's balls tingled as he sniffed at the scent of her arousal.

"You will have a special laundry assignment before I allow you my cane; your performance on the rope is responsible for spoiling my knickers, I will invite the laundry girls to watch how a male should clean them; they may have some that require your attention too." Hope smiled with pride at Kate's idea; humiliation of males before the humbler staff of Arachne House was excellent therapy, and gave those women the opportunity to boost their supremacy; they would be delighted to remove their knickers after work in the steamy laundry, supervising the males who did the donkey work there. Seeing the owner's pet male clean their knickers would impress on them that all males are to be treated with equal contempt.

The carriage jerked to a halt and Gray was led on all fours to a side entrance by Kate as Hope strutted ahead. As they entered, the matron of the evening looked enviously at their tight lace and silk outfits, and then laughed as she looked down at the leashed male.

"That's Madam Ella's male! I'm so glad to see him here in appropriate fashion at last; I do hope she's tired of him and he's here at our disposal, I'd love to help re-correct him." Gray cowered on the leash at the thought of the stern matron's words; having seen how other males were processed and sold off, his balls retracted with fear and he felt the need to defecate as the sneering woman looked down on him eagerly. Hope let him suffer for a few moments, thoroughly enjoying the matron's notion.

"I'm certain we'll enjoy that pleasure one day, but unfortunately he is here just this one evening for some corrective therapy; I fully intend to make the most of it. He will face my pleasure in my private quarters, after an appointment he has in the laundry room; you are most welcome to accompany us there, the ladies will be just about to finish their shift and we have a little bonus for them." The matron was more than pleased to do so, and her own cunt was soon buzzing as Kate awarded her Gray's leash, she took her staff cane and whipped his ass smartly through the corridors past the cells where the newer selected males awaited processing, and on to the rear of the building. As the doors to the laundry room were opened, Gray was immediately hit by the steamy warmth which wafted out. Inside, three women with short whips bustled in their long dresses, overseeing several naked and collared males who toiled with the bundles of sheets and clothing. The three women were surprised by this unusual visit, and marvelled at seeing Hope in her black lace. Her nipples protruded through the thin material as two of the males were also overcome at seeing her full breasts on display; their cocks rose rudely at being treated to a vision of the dominant woman that they could only previously have dreamed of. Hope smiled curtly with satisfaction and allowed them to achieve full erections, then turned to matron.

"Take the names of these two; they shall know the kiss of the bull-whip at the post tomorrow at noon, they have shown a complete lack of self-control and will pay for their impudence." The two were then herded away to the cells with the others, still erect; both would resist the urge to masturbate that night, and would spend willingly at the post in ecstasy, courtesy of the mean whip wielded by the woman whose image that night would remain in their memories long beyond their punishment.

Gray felt over exposed as he now became the centre of attraction on the return of the stern matron, who returned the nods of the three laundry women; yes, they were correct in recognising Ella's pet. Gray was now left kneeling at the feet of two stern women in lace, and four more more in stern black dresses. The three laundry women were use to dominating their charges but this was a real treat; all three were very sticky from their day whipping and commanding in the steam of the laundry. Kate grinned and pulled his leash tight as Hope explained their appearance.

"Gray here was passed on to me this evening by his mistress, he has disgraced himself before many women tonight. He was hanged for the pleasure of those women and believed he was to die; in feeling so, he took the liberty of emptying his balls without permission and will be punished for it." One of the girls rubbed her cunt with her whip handle and looked down at Gray with a sneer.

"Oh I should have loved to have seen him hanged, that would have been so exhilarating; did he beg for his life?" Hope smiled.

"He was not given the option, and he went willingly to the noose in absolute submission; he thoroughly enjoyed being bound and prepared by Kate, and danced in ecstasy for the women." The women's cunts tingled as they imagined the spectacle; one of them, a buxom brunette of about twenty, who knew Kate, was full of admiration as she rubbed herself through her thick skirts.

"Kate! I am so envious, the pleasure that must have given you; to place the rope and have him know he was to hang at your pleasure." She looked at the kneeling Gray, whose cock had maintained a semi-erection, and now bobbed erect at their taunts; she smiled wickedly.

"If only you'd been allowed to watch him die; that would have been exquisite." Kate pulled at the waist band of her soiled knickers.

"Yes, that would have been a pleasure beyond anything I've known, but he didn't die, he spent without permission; as pleasing as that was he will be punished. He is guilty of that, and he is also guilty of making me spoil my knickers; this is why we are here, he will lick them clean while you watch. I suspect he is now also guilty of spoiling yours too; he'll lick yours clean as well, and refresh you with his tongue while Hope and I watch. He will then be taken for a caning where he is welcome to disgrace himself without permission." The stern matron coughed politely; Hope smiled as Kate began to wriggle out of her knickers.

"Why of course matron, yes, you too; the whiff of a well-seasoned cunt and asshole will help him spend liberally when he is thrashed vigorously." Her words and the thought of the caning made Gray's anus tingle with fear and a deep sense of submissive pleasure, but first he would face sweet humiliation softened by the rich scents and tastes of dominant femininity; his cock stiffened, much to the delight of the women, as Kate's hot and spoiled black silk knickers slid down her legs. She stood brazen and unashamed in displaying her moist ginger cunt, the other women smiling at her bold confidence, as she looked down on the male she dominated so easily and with a spite that made their cunts swell. She stepped one spiked boot from the knickers and held them under Gray's nose with the other.

"You will now show these ladies how a male should clean every woman's underwear, being responsible for their spoilt state. You'll lick mine clean first and then you'll show your respects to each of these women by first cleaning their's and then refreshing where they were soiled. Only then will you be allowed to enjoy a caning from Mistress Hope and I." The women sneered and tittered, rubbing their cunts through their dresses as they watched the owners own pet belittled by her maid, and soon to be humiliated by them, her laundry maids. Gray thought nothing of their status, he had already learned that all women were superior to any male as he gratefully sniffed at the spicy gusset, before licking at the delightful feminine secretions; his cock bone hard as the taste and scent of dominant ginger cunt and spicy asshole was complemented by the taunts and sneers of four more women who would witness his submission. He now yearned for the spite of Hope and Kate's canes, and the submissive orgasm he knew he would enjoy when thrashed.

Kate watched with pleasure as he duly licked her gusset clean of the heady perfume left by her cunt, and the hot spice of her asshole. She toed them away when satisfied his tongue had worshipped them enough, and tugged his leash toward the first of the three girls who lifted her skirts eagerly. The other two and matron continued to rub themselves as they watched in anticipation of their turns, ensuring their knickers were suitably spiced for cleansing. The first girl dropped her knickers and Gray's cock pulsed and dribbled as he took in the rich aroma of a woman who had spent the day in the hot laundry, aroused on many occasions as she whipped and coerced the male slaves in her charge. Gray willingly sniffed long and hard at the beautifully seasoned gusset, yellowed at the front, delicately toned light brown at the back; he was more than ready to come as his taste buds sampled the fabric, and was then treated to the warmth of her flesh as she lifted her skirts. She sat back on a bench with her skirts around her like a huge black rose, the pure white of her cunt and ass cheeks contrasting beautifully with the folds of the fabric. Gray's cock dribbled as he sniffed and licked at her sweaty cunt and aromatic asshole like a dog, and the other three servants of his mistress were invited to treat him with no more respect than such; teasing his ass and balls with their boots and taunting him as the first received the pleasure of his tongue and they awaited their turn, their normal spite for males magnified by the knowledge that this one held the privileged favour of their employer; they would ensure he knew his place on this occasion. Hope and Kate looked on with similar thoughts; their fingers itching to cane him to complete submission after his humiliation.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.